A Beacon Hills Reunion-STYDIA...

By stydia524

Stiles, Lydia and the rest of the pack have gone their separate ways since they graduated from high school... More

1. The Red Head & 4 Dudes
2. The Royal Family of the Lahey's
3. Lame Puns
4. I McCalled Some People
5. Flights and Bump Ins
6. Barbie's Dream House
7. Truth...Or Truth & Dare...Or Dare
8. Super Secret Spies
9. A Former Boy Toy
10. I Include the Wrist
11. No Ordinary Beach Day
12. A POT OF FLOWERS
13. Nothing More Than A Puppet
14. Girl's Night In
15. Best Fake Relationship Ever
16. Aunt Lydia
17. Bitch Slapped
18. Off Into the Unknown
19. All We Do Is Drive
20. Motel Confession Room
21. We Need To Keep Going
22. Screaming Internally
23. Can we talk?
24. HOLY SHIT
25. MEDS!
26. The Return of Sourwolf and Mini Sourwolf
27. A New Chapter
28. The Invitation of Death
29. The Hale Pail
30. Orders
31. The Masked Figure
32. Somebody Call 911
33. Rising From The Ashes
35. Foursomes
36. 3...2...1!
37. Love Is A Battlefield
38. Caught In The Crossfire
39. A Heroic Deed
Epilogue
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
If The Shoe Fits- A Stydia AU

34. Teddy Bear

1.6K 52 16
By stydia524

Stiles-POV

I remember back in high school the night that I scored my first goal during a lacrosse game.  This memory has always been implanted in my mind.  I can still play it back, every thought and everything that happened that night perfectly. 

*flashback*

The lacrosse ball was in the middle of the field, I looked around at my surroundings, and no one saw it because no one was charging toward me, I scooped it up into my net's pocket of my stick. Once the other players begin to notice that I have the ball I sprint down the field to the goal and cradle the lacrosse ball back-and-forth.  I stopped at the goal and hesitated not knowing what to do next.  Then I heard the angelic voice of the girl of my dreams was in the crowd and told me to, "shoot it!"  along with other members of the crowd.  Only I listened to her voice and her voice only, before I shot the lacrosse ball into the net in one swift motion making a swish sound. 

I am shocked and thrilled that I just shot the ball into the goal.  Correction I just scored my first goal even in a high school lacrosse game. Then I turned around and the looked she has in her eyes, staring at me after I scored is an image that I knew in that moment would never be erased, it would be permanently engraved into my mind, and it was definitely even better than scoring a point on the scoreboard. It's the fact that she had a smile on her face and that only made me consume with happiness inside.  She applauded me and her smile looked like she is genuinely proud of me.  It all happened in slow motion, not in a haste, but like the Earth was moving slower just so I could revel in that moment.  

Later on that night, I returned home after getting beaten up by Gerard.  I told my Dad that some guys on the other team did it to me and to just drop it.  All I wanted to do is be alone in my room and have my Dad stop checking up on me.   Someone knocked on my bedroom door so I lugged my body off of my bed and over to the door.  I opened and I was completely surprised.  I never thought that Lydia Martin would even be on my street let alone knocking on my bedroom door.  One thing I recall the most that night is that I said to her,  "that if you die I would literally go out of my freaking mind."

That is how I am feeling right now like I am going to go out of my freaking mind because she is gone.  No goodbye, she is just gone.  I regret not staring at her longer to keep her beauty recorded in my mind.  I regret not making her laugh more or smile and not kissing her or holding her in my arms just for a few more seconds.  I regret that I didn't tell her that I loved her one last time.

I honestly could care less if die tonight.  I know that in my wedding vows and the speeches we prepared for one another that I said that I could live without her, but I don't want to live in a world without her, it's just too hard and excruciatingly painful.  I feel like that if I cry now that I may never stop and my heart feels like it weighs so much that it is sinking to my stomach.  I pull the Jeep over on the side of the street.  When I get out of the Jeep the front gates of Eichen House unlike when I was here earlier with the rest of the pack the gates are unlocked and wide open.  I turn on the flashlight of my phone and walk through the entrance slowly and carefully, afraid that something is going to snatch me up at any moment. I then get a phone call from Scott which started blasting my ringtone.

"Hello buddy what's up?" I ask facing the entrance of Eichen House.

"Stiles don't go inside we are going to be there in a few minutes! We are going to take down this creep together," Scott announces.

"Together?"

"Together buddy were in this together til the very end!" I smile at Scott's remark.

"But, what I don't understand is how are we going to defeat this person. After all Isaac and you have all the wolf powers and the only thing I bring to the table is my clumsiness and my bat," Scott laughs at what I say causing me to frown because I wasn't trying to be funny I was being honest.

"Although Isaac and I are werewolves that doesn't mean your any less useful or important, because in the end Stiles you are the only one that keeps most of us in the pack from losing our sanity, buddy," Scott chuckles at his reasoning and my frown turns upside down, because my best friend believes in me, a mere human. "Besides Stiles, Isaac, and I found the rest of the pack, now we are going to Eichen with you because you are a part of the pack. The pack is family and family means nobody gets left behind."

"Did you seriously put your own spin on a Disney quote?" I joke with him.

"Lilo & Stitch can be applied to the real world.  Now, where did you park your Jeep in the front or back?" Scott asks.

My phone is flung out of my hand and a piece of duct tape is plastered onto my mouth in an instant before I could answer or scream for help.  Someone pushes me to the ground and my body is laying on the cold concrete, my hands are being tied behind my back along with my feet, and I turn around to see the person's face only there is a clown mask covering their face. The person with the clown mask places a large burlap sack over my head.  I struggle inside the bag and try swinging my arms and legs to break free.  As I am being carried away over this clown person's shoulders I hear Scott on the phone yelling, "Stiles! Stiles, buddy answer, please! Stiles! If you can here me just know that we are on our way!"

If only I had turned around and not had been distracted, then maybe I wouldn't be playing the damsel in distress.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The burlap sack comes off my head and I realize that I am back at my old room in Eichen. I take in my surroundings and it is even worse than I could have imagined, no wonder why they were building a new facility. The guy wearing a clown mask walks over to me and props me on the bed.  Then he unties my wrists from the rope he used to restrain my arms back and picks up a pair of leather restraint cuffs. He moves closer to me and when he is about to put them on I punch him in the face. I leap off of the bed and run to the door of the room. Only one problem when I try to open the door it is locked and since my legs were tied together I fell to the floor. When the clown guy gets back to his feet he hovers on top of me making me feel like a little lamb that was the first to be butchered in the morning.

He lifts me back up and throws me on the bed, probably angry that I tried to escape, the fact that I almost did, and I have a feeling that I punched his person pretty hard in the face-since my fist hurts now. He ties the cuffs to my wrist and then he unties my feet and cuffs them to the bed. Now I am officially strapped down to the bed.

He takes off the piece duct tape that is in my mouth I yell in pain, "OWWWWW! That hurts like a bitch!" I stare at this figure for a second. "So are you going to tell me why you are doing this to me and my friends."

No words come out of this guy's mouth.  Instead, he just stands there with that freaky clown mask wearing a sinister smile.  Similar to smiles from villains in slasher movies. I can't see his eyes because there is a black piece of cloth covering it. Somehow this person could see through it, but I actually had no idea how he could. "So I guess you're not much of a talker," No words come from his mouth and I continue talking to break the silence. Maybe I could annoy him enough to let me free, but there was still the smallest possibility that he would kill me. "I know I have undeniably good looks and charm and all, but if you're not going to talk to me at least show me who you are."

The clown shakes his head signaling a 'no'.

"How about if we communicate this way? Shake your head up-and-down for yes and side-to-side for no."

The clown shakes his head revealing that there is a 'no' in my future.

"Trick question! Anyway, I see your catching on, you must like this game?"

'No' the clown shakes his head back.

"Not even a little bit?"

The clown makes no response. I think this guy secretly likes this game. "So are you like my bodyguard or are you gonna leave?"

The clown doesn't respond back to my question shaking his head instead he walks out of the room leaving me strapped to the bed.

"So I guess that is a no and then a yes! Well, thanks for the chat anyway.  Even though I was the only one who said anything!" I sarcastically scream just loud enough for him to here me as the door slams shut behind him.

I stare up at the ceiling for awhile, because I can't really move my head around without making me feel pain in my neck. I look at all the peeling paint on the ceiling and walls. The mattress feels flat and I think there is a spring sticking out on my lower back making me even more uncomfortable than I already am.

Being back at Eichen house brings back so many traumatizing memories and images that leave me thinking why I never left or ran far away from Beacon Hills. Everyone in Eichen was always on the verge of becoming a psychopath, already was one, or just going through a change. I'd like to think that I am one of the few that was in the category of going through a change, like Malia and Lydia. Malia checked into Eichen once she returned back to human life even though she wanted to stay in the wild. Then there was Lydia who checked in all because of Valack who made her go completely insane and tried to save the town only instead almost killed the whole town. It sure is a good thing she screamed his head off before he caused anymore trouble. It's hard to think about Lydia in Eichen, because she looked lifeless and helpless.  I was loosing hope each day that she was in there, and if she would ever come out. I don't know if it was the first love instinct that made me desperately want to get her out or the fact that she was missing from the pack and we needed her. For whatever the reason that motivated me to save her I think the main reason was because I always truly loved her even when I was with Malia. A piece of my heart has always been reserved for her starting from the first day I saw her even if she never reciprocated my feelings for her at first.

Lydia is or was like the teddy bear that you slept with at night when you were a kid. No matter what the nightmare was that teddy bear made you less afraid of the dream, because you could hold it tightly in your grasp making you feel like you were not alone. I think life and the dangers that come across each of our paths each day relates to the nightmare part of it and the teddy bear is the light and all of the good in the world, or the good that was in my world, Lydia my ray of the sunshine she is or was my teddy bear.

My thoughts get interrupted by the sounds of engines roaring down the street. I listen closely and here Malia yelling at Jackson for his driving. They're here! I don't know if I should be happy that they are going to get me out of this contraption or the fact that they may have just finalized their death sentence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Expect a UPDATE between Wednesday and Friday at around 5-7 Smile :)

Did you like my Disney reference in there?

I am thinking about having thirty-six or thirty-seven (36 or 37) chapters and then perhaps an epilog. Probably going to be up to chapter 36, a prolog, and then a sneak peek.
Thoughts?

By the way, if you like my writing I have a few ideas for a new fanfiction.  I hope to put it at the end of the prolog to give you a sneak peek because I know that is what some users do and I like that idea.

By the way, incase you didn't realize this, but nobody died from the Oni. Allison and Aiden did not get resurrected or anything. Let's just say they never died and they figured out about Allison's arrows, because she told them before. Okay! Yeah were good let's move on then!

Also, if you got this far I would like to thank you for reading [even if you don't read the bold font (because I skip it sometimes too)] I would like to thank you for reading and thanks for all the reads guys. I only started writing this to satisfy my own needs and take some of the thoughts that run through my head daily and move them over to paper for some more space and safekeeping.

************************************************************************************************************************SPOILER ALERT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!-------I HATE CLOWNS WITH A STRONG PASSION-they just freak me out so much. Anyways hope you liked the clown guy because whoever is behind this operation of killing the pack has henchmen and they wear either all black to pretend to be the brain behind the operation or they wear clown masks to hide their true identity! Thoughts?

One last thing I have heard the new news for Season 6 so if you want to message me about I would love that.

Thanks,

Rose :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 3.3K 53
***CURRENTLY UNDER REVISION *** "Welcome to the humble abode of misfit toys," Isaac mutters and claps Stiles on the back. - Isaac's mother had gotte...
12.1K 193 17
malia is jealous of stiles and lydia's growing relationship. what extent will she go to get her stiles back? and is malia their biggest threat?
31.9K 687 13
She lost her best friend and boyfriend in a matter of days. Her name is Lydia Martin. Lydia has always been good at hiding her pain. When her parents...
127K 4.7K 39
Set after all the chaos that took place in Beacon Hills. Stiles left Beacon Hills after his tragic break up with Malia. Lydia stays to help protect...