Destiel and Sabriel Imagines

Av yeahbutwhy

Ok so I promise the writing is better than the cover... But it's just what the title says, Destiel and Sabrie... Mer

Destiel: Games
Sabriel: Dreams
Destiel: The Fair
Sabriel: Clothes
Destiel: Library
Sabriel: Home Late (AU)
Destiel: To Do The Baking
Sabriel: Pictures
Destiel: Cheater Cheater
Sabriel: Treat or Trick (AU)
Sabriel: New Neighbors (AU)
Destiel: Blind (AU)
Sabriel: He, She, It
Wincestiel: Pie
Destiel: Puppy
Destiel: Baby
Sabriel: Wings
Destiel: Fight
Sabriel: Twister
Destiel: Not Gay (AU)
Sabriel: College (AU)
Destiel: Mom (AU)
Sabriel: Laptop
Destiel: Roadtrip
Sabriel: Workout
Destiel: Break
Sabriel: Icecream
Destiel: Blackbear
Sabriel: Brothers Boyfriends Brother (AU)
Sabriel: His Jacket (AU)
Destiel: Christmas Eve
Destiel: New Years (AU)
Destiel: Not How We Planned
QUESTIONS
Thank You All My Lovelies
Destiel: Rehab
I can't believe I did this
Sabriel: Glasses
Alternative Ending to 'Destiel: Rehab'
Destiel: RC Car
Help mee
Destiel: Wallet
Destiel: Meeting
Sabriel: Dare
Destiel: Decorating
Destiel: Drunk
Destiel: Valentines (AU)
Destiel: Concert
Destiel: Untitled
Destiel: Races and Bets (AU)
Destiel: Happiness
Destiel: Monopoly
Destiel: Letters Together
Destiel: Serial Killers pt. 2
Hahah
New account lovelies
First chapter

Destiel: Serial Killers (AU)

2.3K 85 87
Av yeahbutwhy

I hope you realized it's a serial killer AU. Appreciate those beauties that I left pictures of. Please don't kill me for what I say in the third paragraph.

It wasn't a good month in Kansas. Two serial killers on the loose recently made their way there, terrorizing the streets instantly. What could be worse? They were talking to each other. Not over text, or in person, but publicly, over evidence video tapes.

They saw each other frequently on the news, so yes, they knew each other to an extent, and got the messages in time to send one back. Both their goals were to meet up, and well, kill the other. It was all just a matter of time.

Dean Winchester. Born January 23, 1979. Committed his first crime in 2000, he was 21, it was armed robbery. He commuted his first murder in 2007, he was 28. It was his little brother, Sam. Then his mother, then father. Just like that, he was on the run, and loving it.

Castiel Novak. Born June 6, 1976. Committed his first crime in 1999, he was 23, it was also his first murder, first degree. Ever since, he's got 47 murders pinned on him and 9 awaiting a decision.

It was a shock when they saw they were both head to the same state, Dean heading North, and Castiel heading South, both towards Dean's hometown.

Dean smirked as he got out of his '67 Chevy. He had his Uzi Submachine

out and waving it carelessly. Wasn't the most impressive in his collection, but it'll get the job done.

He walked in through the main entrance, immediately spotting the security camera. "Castiel! I see we may be meet very soon, friend. See you then." He finished with a wink and continued on his way.

It was a small but classy supermarket, you could see the entire inside from standing on the center register table.

He jumped onto it and shot into the roof, causing a few screams. "Alright, alright, calm the fuck down and come on over." He demanded. It took a while and a few threats to get everyone sitting on the ground in front of him.

"You." He pointed the gun at a middle aged blonde. She let out a son before looking up. "P-Please don't hurt me, I have kids!"

Pathetic.

"Call your kids, ma'm." He smiled at her, it was sick and twisted, but a smile no less. She immediately pulled her phone out and was connected to her beloved children.

"Brady? G-Get your brother. Now, please just put me on speaker."

Dean rolled his eyes at the amount of tears streaming down her face. "Boys, listen to me. I-I love you both s-so mu-" Dean shot her in the stomach, and she fell back, phone clenched in hand. People yelped and you could hear the faint 'Mommy? Momma what's wrong?'

He smiled at the fact that her sons listened to her choking on her own blood, life fading quickly.

"Anyone else want to make a phone call?"

No one spoke up, causing him to pout. Everyone in there couldn't help but think, how could someone so beautiful be so cruel?

"Well, I'll give you guys an option. It'll take the police about 2 minutes to get here and FBI approximately 20, so we can either share some stories, or I could kill you all now."

"You sick fuck!" A man cursed. Dean chuckled and hopped down from his position. He walked over to the voice and hit him in the head with the butt of the gun, forcing him to the floor. "That's not nice language, sir. I'm polite to all of you, it's only fair you return the favor, don't you think?"

He didn't get an answer. Dean ripped his head up by his hair, pointing the gun at his throat. "I asked you a question, mister."

"Fuck you."

Dean pursed his lips and pressed the trigger, pushing him to the ground again. The body shook and spasmed before coming to a halt.

"Well, you can all thank this dick for ruining my good mood. I don't want to talk anymore."

One by one he shot them all. He didn't kill them all instantly. He would enjoy the sound of their cries, pleas, and chokes, shooting them in places like their arms, legs, or stomach.

"Why are you doing this?" A little girl cried, holding her wounded leg. "Well sweetie, you have your toys and coloring books, and I have my guns and knives." He answer gently before shooting her in the heart.

"She was just a kid!" About three people yelled. "Oh no, me, a serial killer with no remorse, killed a child. What a shock!" He gasped sarcastically.

He was only there for another thirty seconds, killing most of the people but letting two or three to bleed out. He threw the Uzi in the back seat before driving off. Now all he had to do was wait for a response from his only friend.

Two days later, Castiel got the message. He enjoyed the conversations him and Dean had, he didn't talk to people much and it was nice to not have to kill him right away.

He could either go with his 1911 .45 ACP

or the HK 416 Assault Riffle.

He decided he didn't feel like look for the magazine for the 416, so he went with the .45. It was a quick run, there were two police officers in this hotel. They were hot on his trail and he needed to get rid of them.

He walked through the lobby, looking up at the white box with a red flashing light. "Hello, Dean. I do hope I have the pleasure of being in your presence once I reach Lawrence, maybe we could have a meet up. I've been dying, or killing rather, to finally meet you."

He left it at that, walking straight towards the elevator. He pressed 7 and whistled on the way up. He rocked slowly on his heels to toes, one hand in pocket, the other safety around the guns handle.

As he dinged to his desired floor, he walked mindlessly through the halls, knocking on a few of the doors, just not the one that belonged to his guests of honor.

As the people slowly flooded the hall, he clapped his hands. "Hello! How is everyone today? Good, sorry for the inconvenience, but..." He shot four people straight in the middle of their eyes, causing screams. He eyed the room 157, where the cops were staying.

They busted out, guns aimed and ready to fire. They shot once at Castiel, but it was easily avoided by hiding behind the wall. They didn't want to take another shot, too many civilians.

"Ladies, gentleman, please make your way into any room quickly, now!" They called and then it was just the three.

Castiel peeked he hand around the corner and shot, hitting the left officer in his kneecap. He repeated and got the other in the shoulder.

"Boys, I didn't want to do this.." He tsked, coming around the corner. "But you were getting close. Too close. I applaud you, you did well, just not well enough. I had fun playing with you." And then he let off two more shots, killing them both.

That's where his and Dean's technique differentiated, he preferred a quick and easily death, while Dean went with the slow, dragged out torture. They both looked forward to using their perfected operations on the other.

Now aware that they both knew the other was on the lookout, they sped to Kansas. It only took another day for them to get to Lawrence. It only took two to plan their time and place.

There was a misunderstanding. Dean presumed they would talk like normal people before fighting, but Castiel decided on ambushing him as soon as he walked in.

He knocked Dean over the head before dragging him to a table. He pulled him up and secured his wrists, ankles, and waist with rope, which was his first mistake, he should've used chains.

When Dean came to, well he was pissed, to say the least. He immediately begun to discretely moved his hands around, loosing the knots. "Castiel. And here I thought we could have a civil conversation before getting to the fun."

He shrugged, looking around the room. "What can I say, I'm not a fan of small talk."

"Though I must admit, you are more attractive than the cameras make you out to be." He complimented. "Yeah well, black and white was never my style." Dean smirked.

"Usually I don't drag out my victims deaths, but since you're the guest of honor, we'll adopt your approach for the night." Castiel turned and picked up a long but thin blade.

Dean almost was able to slip his hands out.

"It will be a shame that I have to ruin your pretty face, maybe I'll stay below the chin." He mused. Using his free hand, Castiel lightly traced over Dean's facial features, bringing his face down closer.

Finally, Dean's hands slipped through the loops. Now, he could fought his way up, it would've been very easy, but he didn't. Instead he grabbed the back of his neck and forced his head down, their lips meeting.

"You sure talk a lot in person." Dean breathed, after pulling away. Castiel just stared at him, eyebrows furrowed. "What's the matter angel, never kissed anyone before?"

"Of course I have. But I never consented to kissing you."

"Kissing back is considered consent." He smirked, his tongue flicking out to moisten his lips. "I need to kill you, Dean."

"Mhm, and I, you. But, what if we didn't?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Think about it, me and you, side by side, unstoppable." Dean laughed. Castiel still looked uneasy. "The sex will be great."

The questionable look faded as he immediately untied Dean's legs and waist, still on guard in case this wasn't for real, but it was. Dean slowly sat up and hopped off the table

He walked towards Castiel, backing him into the wall. He left quick, opened mouth kisses along his jaw. "So, your hotel or mine?"

TONIGHTS EPISODE GOT ME A LITTLE FVCKED UP.

okay tbh I love this chapter because I love bad boys and Dean killing a bunch of people? Yes please. I used to have an obsession with Jason McCann (criminal version of Justin Bieber), and this AU appeals to me so much.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
263K 11K 39
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
306K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
128K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...