A Beacon Hills Reunion-STYDIA...

By stydia524

Stiles, Lydia and the rest of the pack have gone their separate ways since they graduated from high school... More

1. The Red Head & 4 Dudes
2. The Royal Family of the Lahey's
3. Lame Puns
4. I McCalled Some People
5. Flights and Bump Ins
6. Barbie's Dream House
7. Truth...Or Truth & Dare...Or Dare
8. Super Secret Spies
9. A Former Boy Toy
10. I Include the Wrist
11. No Ordinary Beach Day
12. A POT OF FLOWERS
13. Nothing More Than A Puppet
14. Girl's Night In
15. Best Fake Relationship Ever
16. Aunt Lydia
17. Bitch Slapped
18. Off Into the Unknown
19. All We Do Is Drive
20. Motel Confession Room
21. We Need To Keep Going
22. Screaming Internally
23. Can we talk?
24. HOLY SHIT
25. MEDS!
26. The Return of Sourwolf and Mini Sourwolf
27. A New Chapter
29. The Hale Pail
30. Orders
31. The Masked Figure
32. Somebody Call 911
33. Rising From The Ashes
34. Teddy Bear
35. Foursomes
36. 3...2...1!
37. Love Is A Battlefield
38. Caught In The Crossfire
39. A Heroic Deed
Epilogue
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
If The Shoe Fits- A Stydia AU

28. The Invitation of Death

2.2K 72 33
By stydia524

Lydia-POV

Waking up to Stiles Stilinski is probably the best thing about being married. Every morning I wake up to him and I can't wait for what the day has in stored. I slide out of his grasp and out of the covers. I put on a pair of his socks along with one of his over-sized t-shirts. I go into the kitchen to brew a pot of coffee and turn on my laptop.

Stiles then walks in scratching the back of his neck with his eyes half shut. He walks over to me and gives me a kiss on my forehead.

"Good morning, hubby!" I greet him.

He smiles back at me while pouring a cup of coffee. "Good morning, wifey!" He mocks and takes a sip of his coffee. He then sits with me on the love seat. "So how are you this morning?"

"Fine a little sore from last night, but overall good." He starts to rub my shoulders and I ask him, "So how is the married life treating you?"

"Quite nicely. See I married this amazing girl that I now get to call my wife. Plus she is extremely beautiful and is amazing in bed so it couldn't be any better." I laugh at his response and he looks over to my laptop screen, "so what's new in Lydia Stilinski's e-mail box?" He emphasizes his last name, well now technically also mine, putting a smile on my face.  He grabs my laptop from my grasp and sits it on his lap.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stiles-POV

"A few coupons for Macy's, some Victoria Secret promotions that you are going to buy for me." She throws a pillow at me and I snicker at her. "What else? There is an email from your publisher."

"Let me see that," she tugs the laptop away. She reads the email for about two minutes and we sit in silence. She puts the laptop on the coffee table with a blank face.

"So what does it say?" I ask.

She turns to face me. "They said that they are glad that I am awake. That they wish me good luck on my marriage and it says they are still interested. It says they have been waiting for me to wake up because apparently I needed to sign one more paper in order to start marketing for the book."

"So that means..."

"I'm gonna have a sequel!" She squeals with excitement.

I hug her with enthusiasm and I swing her in my arms around the room, "that's great, Lyds. I am really happy for you."

She slowly releases from my grasp and her smile disappears. "What's wrong, Lyds?"

"Nothing really," she shakes her head from side to side.

"Come on don't lie to me. Tell me!" I pull on her arm like a child does begging for something and then she finally gives in.

She grabs my hand with hers and says, "it's just we just started our new lives and the whole reason why we broke up last year was because of the book. So I was thinking maybe it would be best if the book wasn't published." She bats her eyelashes at me as I rub my thumb into her hand while she is tracing some figures with one of her fingers on my wrist.

"Lyds," I move my hand onto her chin lifting it up to make her gaze is directly on me. "I am going to support you and this book if you want it to hit the shelves. I have a pretty good feeling that you do so I am going to be your biggest fan and supporter out there if you decide to publish this book. Let me rephrase that I am going to be camped out in front of the most expensive book store and first in line. You know why?" I don't give her a second to answer and I keep speaking. "Because I want to have the best copy from one of my favorite writers."

"I love you, but you can always just read my manuscript rather than buy it." She shrugs as I embrace and rock her back-and-forth in my arms.

"I could do that, but how about you give me the manuscript and I will read it now? Then I could buy it later and then the author can sign it." I suggest placing a kiss on her cheek. "After all I know the author quite well."

"Now do you?"

"Yes as a matter of fact I do." I place a kiss on her lips.

Then she jumps on top of me and I feel like I am the king of the world with her body resting on top of mine. Then I gently flip on top of her so she is on the bottom. Her curls cascade across the seat cushion. She tugs my shirt down towards her and without even noticing she slips her hands up through the material of my red shirt.

"I could get use to this," I reply smirking in between kisses.

"Mmmm Watcha Say..." my ringtones starts to play.

"Ah shit I better get that!"

She sneaks out from my grasp and says, "it's no problem I can get it." She goes into the kitchen to unplug my phone from the charger and answers it.

I hear her say "hello this is Mrs. Stilinski speaking what can I do for you?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lydia-POV

The lady on the phone says, "Hi this is Michelle from the Bricks of Brooklyn Agency. I am assuming you are speaking on the behalf of Mr. Stilinski. Is that correct?"

"Yes," I reply as I twirl my hair with the fingers in my free hand.

"Well this is about the apartments your husband was asking about a few weeks ago that are in New York. We may have found a few nice ones in your price range. I would just like to verify the email that your husband gave me. Is it okay if I send a few of the links to the apartment buildings along with pictures to the email address bluejeep24babyrosco@gmail.com?"

I snicker off to the side at the email address that Stiles gave her. "You know what don't even worrying about sending them. We'll be fine just where we are."

"Okay thank you for your time, Mrs. Stilinski."

I smile when she says 'Mrs. Stilinski.' I say "thank you" and hang up.

I sit back down next to Stiles and lay in his lap. "So who was that? " He strokes my legs with one of his fingers.

"That was Michelle from the Bricks in Brooklyn Agency. She wanted to let Mr. Stilinksi know about a few apartments that are available to rent. Apartments that are in New York. Now would you know anything about that?" He gives a small nod. "Now why would you think that I would want to move back to New York?" I ask him.

He starts to play with his thumbs and then begins to talk. "Well, I thought that you would want to move back since your life is back there. Your job, the publishing company, and everything else. Plus my Dad has been recovering well ever since they did that last operation on him and we came back from our honeymoon. So I thought it might be a good idea to go back. After all, it is your home."

I wrap my arm around his neck. "Stiles... don't you get it my life is with you. My home isn't a place it's someone, it's you. New York life is the same as Beacon Hills life. The only difference is that you are in Beacon Hills and I want to be where you are." I rub his back and continue speaking, "I applied for a job at the station after we got back from our honeymoon. There was an opening for a forensic scientist so I thought it might be a good idea. Plus I can always visit New York and you can tag along if I need to have a meeting with the publishing company. Then there is also the fact that our friends and family live here so why not stay."

He smiles and nods. "You sure?"

"As sure as anyone can be who decided to make their email address bluejeep24babyrosco@gmail.com," I joke, he snickers flashing his signature smile.

"Are you going to hold that against me and if so for how long?" He asks.

"A little while longer."

"I hate you."

"No, you don't you love me," I say leaning in to give him another kiss.

My phone starts to buzz and he starts to complain. "How come every time we are having a moment or enjoying ourselves a phone has to ring like seriously?" I laugh and I start to get off the couch. "No darling don't waste your time with the interruption let me deal with them." I nod and I wait on the couch as he answers my phone.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Stiles, speaking how may I help you?"

"Slow down! Could you say that one more time?"

"No, we didn't get one? Who else got one?"

"When is this going down?"

"Lydia and I are on our way we will be over there in ten minutes." He hangs up the phone abruptly. I couldn't hear who he was talking to, but Stiles sounded nervous.

"Who were you talking to? Is everything alright?" He ignores my questions and races into our room and I follow him. He changes out of his clothes and puts on a dark green short sleeve t-shirt with dark blue jeans and a black sweat jacket.

"Get on some clothes, Lyds! Wear something dark and something you can kick someone's ass in!" Stiles says tossing me a dark purple t-shirt and I put on my leather jacket.

"What's going on? What was the phone call all about? Who were you talking to?" He turns to me and answers while I put on my dark blue jeans.

"Kira called and said that Scott and a bunch of the other pack members have been getting invitations to go to Eichen tonight. We are having a meeting now at Scott's Mom's house to learn more."

I zip up one of my black leather boots and he asks, "did you see my bat?"

"Yeah, it's in the umbrella holder near the front door," I reply he leaves to go retrieve it. He walks through the doorway holding his bat in one hand and a piece of paper in the other.

"Someone slid this underneath the door." He gives it to me with a pale expression.

I grab the paper from his hand and start to read it. It's not a note it's an invitation. The invitation reads:

To Mr. and Mrs. Stilinski
The Newly Weds

Actually, let's not be formal

To Stiles and Lydia
The Sidekick and the girl who is surrounded by death

Or how about we address this to

The Human and The Banshee
Together are an emotional tether for one another

We invite you both to join us at the front gates of Eichen House tonight at 11:00.

The both of you should have no problem with finding the facility

After all, both of you have spent part of your youth in there.

It would be unfortunate if one of you or both of you decided not to show,
because then your blood bath would have to be rescheduled for the morning rather than tonight with all your other so called family/pack.

I hope that you join us and not be rude and ditch us

Hopefully, your parents taught you manners.

See you tonight

"Stiles, did you read this?"

"Yeah I think this is what Kira meant by the messages the others got."

"What kind of sick joke is this?"

"I don't no, Lyds, but I'm going to keep you safe no matter what." He pulls me into a hug and gives me a kiss on my forehead.

"Let's go meet the others to get to the bottom of this." He nods his head and I grab my bag. We lock the door, but before we leave we both stare at the apartment space and I am worried about what's to come.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I took so long

I have had a pretty hectic week. I got kicked in the face with a soccer ball so I was in pain for a few days. Then I was typing this up and it deleted on me. Like are you kidding? Hope you like this version better than the original I had planned. I personally think this one is similar to the original this one has some better pieces and then the other one has some better pieces. Anyways sorry for taking so long. I won't go into any more personal detail, but anyways:

Do you like Stiles email?

I have a great storyline developing in my head right now.

See what's to come and keep reading.

Comment.

Ask Questions.

Also thanks so much for 2k reads I appreciate it. Thanks for reading and please tell me what you think about my writing. I love writing this story and hope you love reading it.

Thanks,

Rose :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 9.3K 27
It was safe to say that after everything they'd been through the past couple of months that everyone felt closer. Some, surprisingly closer than othe...
9.7K 363 16
Stiles Stilinski died when he was nineteen. He got hit by a car, and was never found again. Everyone in his school set up a memorial, even though he...
507 24 2
"You once told me that death isn't about you. It's about the people you leave behind," she reminisces with tears in her eyes. She's desperate, pleadi...
127K 4.7K 39
Set after all the chaos that took place in Beacon Hills. Stiles left Beacon Hills after his tragic break up with Malia. Lydia stays to help protect...