A Beacon Hills Reunion-STYDIA...

By stydia524

Stiles, Lydia and the rest of the pack have gone their separate ways since they graduated from high school... More

1. The Red Head & 4 Dudes
2. The Royal Family of the Lahey's
3. Lame Puns
4. I McCalled Some People
5. Flights and Bump Ins
6. Barbie's Dream House
7. Truth...Or Truth & Dare...Or Dare
8. Super Secret Spies
9. A Former Boy Toy
10. I Include the Wrist
11. No Ordinary Beach Day
12. A POT OF FLOWERS
13. Nothing More Than A Puppet
14. Girl's Night In
15. Best Fake Relationship Ever
16. Aunt Lydia
17. Bitch Slapped
18. Off Into the Unknown
19. All We Do Is Drive
20. Motel Confession Room
21. We Need To Keep Going
22. Screaming Internally
23. Can we talk?
24. HOLY SHIT
26. The Return of Sourwolf and Mini Sourwolf
27. A New Chapter
28. The Invitation of Death
29. The Hale Pail
30. Orders
31. The Masked Figure
32. Somebody Call 911
33. Rising From The Ashes
34. Teddy Bear
35. Foursomes
36. 3...2...1!
37. Love Is A Battlefield
38. Caught In The Crossfire
39. A Heroic Deed
Epilogue
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
If The Shoe Fits- A Stydia AU

25. MEDS!

2.6K 78 41
By stydia524

Stiles-POV

"Stiles, I don't want to hear that language out of your mouth especially in my house."  Mrs. McCall appears into my view and is drying off a pot with a checkered dish towel.

"Sorry, Mrs. McCall! Won't happen again.  Wait I am not in high school anymore and besides I have cursed in front of you before."  I am completely confused on why she would care.

"Well, Stiles would you just play along I don't have anyone else to yell at so I go for the small things now.  Anyways I heard you say something about vows.  Who's getting married?" She asks, tucking the pot underneath her arm.

Scott's Mom is probably one of the nicest people you will ever meet in your life.  She cares for everyone like they are her children and although she is nothing supernatural she is still someone you do not want to mess with.  I guarantee that she will kick anyone's ass and they won't live to see daylight savings because that is how awesome she is.

"Me actually.  Well, technically Lydia and I in less than an hour and a half.  You should so come it was really last minute so we didn't send out any invitations or anything like that."  I suggest.

Mrs. McCall starts to show a frown on her face and she wraps her arms around her chest staring at Scott.  She whacks him with the dishtowel she is holding and scolds,  "how come you didn't tell me?  Scott, what are you doing?  You need to set your priorities straight! You didn't even tell me she was awake!" 

Mrs. McCall starts whipping him with the dishtowel and Scott cries,  "Mom, stop I get it!  Won't happen again. Mom, I may be a werewolf, but my friend is here."  I start cracking up and Mrs. McCall ceases her fire.

"Now think of this as an intro to what's going to happen if you don't tell me the news next time.  Complete embarrassment," she informs her son, pursing her lips.

"Oh My God, Mom! I thought that you already knew because after all, you are not a nurse or anything who works at the hospital she is staying at,"  Scott replies with sarcasm.

See here is my only problem with Scott using sarcasm half the time he tries to use it.  It either sends the wrong message to people or it confuses them completely.  Therefore, he should just leave the sarcasm up to me. 

Mrs. McCall gives the famous mom death stare at Scott and I stop laughing because I do not want to get Mrs. McCall any more annoyed than she already is.  Mrs. McCall turns her body away from Scott and gives him the silent treatment when he tries to engage in the conversation with us.

"Scott, can I have a moment alone with Stiles?" She asks as he nods and makes his way out of the room.

"Don't mind me guys. Really I am fine, I'll just keep busy,"  Scott assures us jokingly.

"If you mean get ordained by keep busy then that is what you are going to do," I command him pointing upstairs.  He frowns like a sad puppy as he heads up the steps.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"So have you thought about what are you going to say to Lydia?"  Mrs. McCall asks giving me a playful nudge trying to get me to spill.

"Nothing you haven't heard before.  I love you and can't live my life without you.  You know that sort of thing, you get the gist of it,"  I reply trying to act confident, but with Mrs. McCall's amazing maternal instinct she knew that I had no idea.

"So that's a no then?" She asks.

"Pretty much."  I put my hands in my pocket and rock back and forth on my heels.  "Well, Melissa what else am I suppose to say she knows I love her."

"Come on, she knows. She knows? Listen, dumb ass, I'm gonna let you in on a secret that most guys don't even have a clue about, all right? You ready? Women love words."  I arch a brow at her, still confused on what she means.

"I am officially and utterly lost,"  I exasperate throwing my hands up in the air. "What do you mean?"

"You need to tell her how you feel. Just say it. Say it again. Say it differently. Learn how to say it better. Learn how to sing it. You know, just write it in a poem and a letter attached to flowers, carve it in a tree, on a sidewalk with cement, or a tattoo on your arm."

"I'm not really a big fan of tattoos so I think I'm gonna pass on that one,"  I reply making her laugh.

"Just tell her the truth. Tell her anything and everything you want.  Now did that help you?"

I nod in agreement and Scott scampers down the steps with a printed sheet of paper probably his print out certificate showing that he has been ordained.  In the other hand he is holding a tux, hair gel, toothpaste, toothbrush, black socks, and black loafers while in his mouth there are breath mints and a comb.  Gee no wonder why some of the stuff is flying out of his grasp.

"Do you want a ride?" I look over at Mrs. McCall.

"No, I'm fine.  Just where and when is the ceremony taking place?" She questions.

"Um at Beacon Hills Memorial in my Dad's room A524 and at 7:00 tonight." 

Scott and I leave the house slamming the door and I hear Melissa back inside ask, "What?" probably because we're getting married in a hospital, but hey at least we aren't getting married at a gas station.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Lydia-POV

"Can I borrow a pen and use one of your notepads?  Please."  I ask a nurse at the front desk, that kind of reminds me of Octavia Spencer, but her name tag says, Nurse Jackson.

"Of course,  Sweetie.  Here you go." The nurse hands me the pen and pad and returns back to her conversation with a male nurse wearing a name with tag that says Kenji and another nurse with bright red hair with the name tag, Brittany.

I turn around, but then I think why not ask for a delivery of a few pots of flowers.  After all, every one has a thing so maybe that can be that thing Stiles and I do.  "Sorry to bother you again, but can you get me a pot of flowers?  I haven't been cleared to leave the hospital yet and grab them myself."

"A pot of flowers?"  She asks looking confused and furrows her brows.  "I nod and she replies I'll get right on it Miss..."

"Martin.  Well actually in about an hour and a half I'll be Mrs. Stilinski, but can you send six pots of flowers to A524, because that is where the wedding is going to be."

"Am I being punked or is someone watching us?"  Nurse Jackson whispers to me after ushering me to come down to her desk level.

"No.  I am just a girl ready to move on with her life, because while I was in my coma I have realized I don't want to waste another day on this Earth without my favorite guy by my side," I optimistically inform her.

The nurse that looks like Octavia Spencer nudges the nurse named Kenji to her right and mutters a question into his ear, but it is still audible.  "Do you think she is on something?"

I slam my fists on the desk and yell at her, "no I am not on something!  All I need is six pots of flowers to make my wedding day special.  Now is that so hard?"

"Well young lady, I think you need to get some rest. Let me take you back to your room."  Kenji mutters back to Nurse Jackson,  "grab some meds."

"MEDS!"  I slide the folders off the desk and as I go to the nurse that looks like Octavia Spencer someone with a guys' body shape holds me back. 

"Sorry for her behavior...she is not usually like this, but she is telling the truth she is getting married soon.  I am sorry to bother you, but you can forget about the pots of flowers my brother is going to get them for her," the familiar voice behind me explains.

"Aiden."  I turn around and give him a smile giving him a hug and the nurses nod backing away from the two of us and return to their stations.  "You're here."

"And you're awake," he replies.  "Not only that, but your getting married today."

"Yeah, where are the rest of the guys?  And why aren't you in New York?"  I look at him, but no one else is there.

"Well, none of us live in New York anymore.  After your accident we all moved back west and have been living here since." He answers.  "As for the rest of the guys, Jackson is getting ready with Stiles, because he is one of his groomsmen.  While Danny and Ethan are grabbing your pots of flowers. Then they are also picking up some nice clothes for the three of us to wear."

"How did you know that I wanted pots of flowers?" I ask.

"Well, to be honest, Stiles sent me a text asking to go pick up some pots of flowers.  So then I told Danny and Ethan to do it"  I laugh.

"Jackson?" I question.

"Yeah, Stiles needed another groomsman for Malia assuming she would be your bridesmaid because they have been getting along pretty nicely over the past few months," he informs.

"Really?" I question, crossing my arms and arching a brow.

He nods and the two of us walk back to my hospital room and I ask him how everyone is doing.

He then brings up the question,  "so what are you going to say to Stiles?"

"Well as you can see here I have a blank sheet of paper.  So to sum it up I have no clue."

"Well personally for me the feeling I have when I am with Cora makes me the happiest person I have ever been, so maybe you could talk about that sort of thing," he suggest as he walks with me down the hall with his hands hidden in his front pockets.

"You and Cora? Are a thing?" I ask a bit shocked.

"Shut up!"  He retorts.

I slap his arm.  "Tell me more.  When did this happen?" I beg him for answers.

"Cora and I have been dating since the reunion.  She stopped in town the night of the reunion along with Braeden and Derek to say hi then the accident happened.  Cora stayed with me that night and comforted me.  Then things between us just clicked and we have been a thing ever since.  She is actually on her way now with some drinks and food.  Hope you don't mind, but I asked Stiles if I could invite her."

"Wow, Aiden I am so happy for you."  He wraps me in his arms for another hug and then I spot Allison, Kira, and Malia in my hospital room.

"Where the hell have you been?" Before I could answer Allison continues talking.  "We only have an hour and fifteen minutes before the wedding starts.  We still need to adjust the dress, fix your hair, and put on your makeup.  Let's get a move on!"  Malia yanks my arm and pulls me into the room while Kira slams the door in Aiden's face.

"Let's see you in this dress.  I am dying to see you in it."  Kira holds the dress in front of me and I am speechless.

-------------------------------------------------------

I updated just for you guys!

In case you didn't notice that was a small crossover guest appearance. If anyone watched Red Band Society there was a small guest appearance made by the nurse played by Octavia Spencer, Nurse Jackson and Kenji the male nurse, also Brittany the awkward red head nurse.

Also, I added a scene from 1x11 with Scott's mom and Scott but changed it to Scott's mom and Stiles.  Hope you didn't mind.

Hope you enjoyed.

You know what to do if you have any questions...or vote if you liked it.

Rose :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 9.3K 27
It was safe to say that after everything they'd been through the past couple of months that everyone felt closer. Some, surprisingly closer than othe...
2.5K 87 28
Okay guys, so I thought that I'd put together a collection of mini stories and ideas about Stydia in one area and I'll hopefully work on making as ma...
64.3K 1.5K 21
During the heat of the argument, Lydia accidentally said something to Stiles. Which makes him doubt their relationship. What will happen to Stydia wh...
18.4K 1K 35
"Today's your lucky day, red-head. You get to kiss me." He told her with a smug look on his face. "No way in hell would I ever want to kiss you." She...