A Beacon Hills Reunion-STYDIA...

By stydia524

Stiles, Lydia and the rest of the pack have gone their separate ways since they graduated from high school... More

1. The Red Head & 4 Dudes
2. The Royal Family of the Lahey's
3. Lame Puns
4. I McCalled Some People
5. Flights and Bump Ins
6. Barbie's Dream House
7. Truth...Or Truth & Dare...Or Dare
8. Super Secret Spies
9. A Former Boy Toy
10. I Include the Wrist
11. No Ordinary Beach Day
12. A POT OF FLOWERS
13. Nothing More Than A Puppet
14. Girl's Night In
15. Best Fake Relationship Ever
16. Aunt Lydia
17. Bitch Slapped
18. Off Into the Unknown
19. All We Do Is Drive
20. Motel Confession Room
21. We Need To Keep Going
23. Can we talk?
24. HOLY SHIT
25. MEDS!
26. The Return of Sourwolf and Mini Sourwolf
27. A New Chapter
28. The Invitation of Death
29. The Hale Pail
30. Orders
31. The Masked Figure
32. Somebody Call 911
33. Rising From The Ashes
34. Teddy Bear
35. Foursomes
36. 3...2...1!
37. Love Is A Battlefield
38. Caught In The Crossfire
39. A Heroic Deed
Epilogue
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
If The Shoe Fits- A Stydia AU

22. Screaming Internally

2.9K 92 62
By stydia524

Lydia-POV

"Lyds, can you go? It's like the fourth time this night. I don't know how much more of this I can take,"  Stiles whines as he flips his body to face me.  He wraps his pillow around his ears as he begs,  "make it stop!"

I hop out of the bed and I slide on my pink fuzzy slippers.  I walk out of our bedroom wearing a floral nightgown and head into Jackson's old room.  I see Rachel sleeping silently and surprisingly not awake from all the crying.  I make my way over to the baby's crib and I see our baby crying so loud making my ears feel like they are going to bleed. 

I make my way over to the crib and pick up our baby.  "Hey, little man."  I bounce him up and down in my arms trying to make him stop crying.  "Shh...Shh, Momma's gotcha."   I exit the room with the baby in my arms bouncing him up and down.  I leave and hope Rachel continues to be sound asleep and gets enough rest.

I sit in the rocking chair in the living room as I rock my son back and forth.  I sing quietly to him in a hushed tone, "There was a time, I used to look into my father's eyes, In a happy home, I was a king I had a golden throne, Those days are gone, now the memories are on the wall, I hear the sounds from the places where I was born, Up on the hill across the blue lake, That's where I had my first heartbreak, I still remember how it all changed, My father said, Don't you worry, don't you worry child, See heaven's got a plan for you, Don't you worry, don't you worry now, Yeah!"  I sing softly into his cute ears, my fingers linger on his nose that looks like his father's, and then Stiles walks in the room playing his guitar. 

He takes me by surprise, but in a good way. The way that makes me feel safe and warm inside.  He then sings,  "There was a time,  I met a girl of a different kind."  He starts playing acoustic with his guitar and sings as I rock our baby boy back-and-forth.  "We ruled the world, I thought I'd never lose her out of sight, We were so young, I think of her now and then.  I still hear the songs,  Reminding me of a friend, Upon a hill across a blue lake, That's where I had my first heartbreak, I still remember how it all changed.  My father said, Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you.  Don't you worry, don't you worry now?  Yeah!"

Our son slowly closes his eyes and Stiles and I smile at one another as he leans in to give me a kiss.

"I thought you said that you couldn't take any more of him," I say quietly rocking our baby back and forth.

Stiles leans the guitar against the couch and replies, "I thought that if there were two of his parents trying to calm him down, then he would fall asleep faster and besides I don't sleep as well when you aren't lying with me."

Stiles kisses me on the forehead and we go back to take our son into the nursery.

We look at him for a minute as Stiles wraps his arms around me. Rachel suddenly shoots up out of her bed and abruptly gets out of the bed.  Stiles immediately unwraps his arms from me.  Rachel doesn't smile instead she gives me a mischievous grin, her eyes are pure black and she looks like the devil trapped in my niece's body.  She starts crawling on the floor towards me. Each step faster than before like a demonic demon child.  Rachel then starts to attack me.  I fall to the ground and close my eyes causing everything around me to turn pitch black for a second.

I gently open them back up and all I see is a flash of colors coming at me at once.  Each one flies by me faster than before and I am now standing in a large white room.  "Stiles...Stiles where are you?"  I cry.  The flash of colors starts to slow down and then I notice that they aren't colors it's my memories.  My memories of Stiles.  Our first kiss, us embracing one another, laughing, making love to one another, fighting, smiling and both of us crying.

I hear a faint voice whisper through my head playing on a loop,  "Lydia wake up.  This isn't reality.  This isn't real. Lydia wake up.  This isn't reality.  This isn't real." As the words continue they become louder than before and I hear them perfectly clear.

The words in my head make me want to, I don't know how to put my finger on it.  Well, they make me want to scream.  So that's what I do, I scream. Not just an ordinary scream, the scream I haven't used or haven't heard of in so long.  The scream I thought I lost years ago.  The scream of a wailing woman.  It is my banshee scream. It came from me.  My banshee scream is back.

When I stop screaming my heart feels like it has stopped.  I clutch my chest with my hand and I continually gasp for air and then I feel like I can't breathe anymore.  I close my eyes to the loss of oxygen, but then I slowly flutter my eyes open to find tubes that you find at a hospital around my wrist and face.  I try to get up, but I notice Allison and Isaac sitting in two chairs next to me holding my body down. I relax and lay back down in the hospital bed and stop trying to get out of it. Allison and Isaac release their hold on me and just stand there, staring at me, like they seen a ghost.

Allison then gives me a hug, which was honestly out of the blue while I ask them, "why am I in the hospital?" I question completely confused about what's happening right now.

Allison retracts her arms around me quickly and she responds,  "you really don't know."  She furrows her brow like she was perplexed on why I didn't know the answer to my own question,  she is a bit surprised.

Isaac mutters to her, but I still can hear him, "Maybe she has amnesia?"

"Amnesia? Where's Stiles,  Rachel, and my son?  Are they all alright,"  I command for answers as both of their faces drop.

"Maybe, you should get some rest, Lydia," Isaac suggests as Allison puts a blanket on me.

"Tell me," I plead grabbing Isaac's arm not allowing him to leave until he obliges.

"How should I put this?  Well, Allison, you're good at explaining things maybe you should give it a try?"  He says.

"Lydia.  Honey.  Lydia, you have been in a coma for the past year." Allison says pushing my hair to the right side oh my face.

"A year?  What happened?"  I ask.

"Well, we were all at the high school reunion having a good time.  You were still upset over Stiles and he was making you jealous with Erica.  So you decided to make him jealous with Boyd. The four of you had a bit of a quarrel.  Stiles hit Boyd and Stiles went out into the parking lot. Remember that?" She asks.

I nod in response and Allison continues speaking, "he told us that you two were fighting and how you told him about your book?  You both were arguing, but he agreed to take you back to my place.  On the way home there was an accident... an um... a car crash. The jeep flipped over Stiles had a few minor injuries, however, you, on the other hand, were unconsciousness. Stiles called for an ambulance and you both were transported to the hospital immediately and you have been here ever since" she explains.

"Isaac, could you maybe call the pack and inform the doctor's that Lydia is awake I think I need to explain to her some things in private."  Isaac nods his head and exits the room closing the door behind him.  Allison takes a seat on my hospital bed and grabs my hand.

Tears start to form in my eyes. "So then there was never an attack at the school?"

"The only people that were attacked at the school that night was Boyd because of Stiles fist and you and Stiles with that car."

"Can I just have a minute to process everything that happened?" I question her with tears threatening to stream down my face.

"Of course, Lydia.  I'll go grab a cup of coffee.  I'll be back in a minute."  Allison exits the hospital room and that's when the waterworks begin.

Everything slowly plays through my mind again it was like it was all real only it wasn't.  Stiles and I leaving with Rachel and driving away from Beacon Hills in the Jeep.  Finding out that I was pregnant with Stiles' child.  It slowly slips through my mind although it was a sad situation it still made me happy thinking about it, because I had a family of my own with someone I love dearly, Stiles. My memory was now broken.  It wasn't even real or a part of reality, instead it was simply a dream my mind had fabricated. Only it was a good dream, a really good dream.

Allison walks back in with a coffee and says,  "Isaac, told the rest of the pack that you're awake.  They should be here in a few hours." 

"Stiles, too?" I ask her.

"Lyds, he is already here."  I contemplate her words over in my head.  "He is with his father right now.  His father is dying, Lydia."

"Can you take me to him?" I ask.

"I'll be back in a second let me talking to the doctor first."  Allison exits, and then my mind immediately goes to Stiles.

Allison walks back in the room with a nurse rolling a wheelchair over to my bed.  Allison and the nurse help me get in and she wheels me over to Stiles' Dad's hospital room. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Stiles-POV

My Dad is awake and is holding my hand.  For the past couple of hours, we haven't said anything to each other instead we have been just sitting together in one another's presence.

My Dad breaks the silence with a smile he looks so lifeless but asks someone in the doorway.  "Hello, do you have the wrong room?"

I turn to look at the door and my heart flutters up and I see my girl.  My girl, Lydia Martin is awake.  Those piercing green eyes staring at me, the ones I have prayed and dreamed to see again.  The nurse rolls her into the hospital room next to my chair. 

"Hi, Stiles,"  she smiles at me with tears streaming down her face. 

I'm speechless, but manage to stifle, "hey, Lyds."  I smile back at her and kiss her on the forehead.

"I know this is a bad time to say this, but I am sorry for what I did last year. Do you think you could ever forgive me?" I ask him as he rubs my back up and down in our hug.

"Lydia if anything I should be asking for you to forgive me," she laughs at my comment. "But I do forgive you."

She smiles at me and then my Dad interjects, "so you're the girl that was in a coma for a year?  Lydia Martin.  Wow, I haven't seen you in so long." My Dad says. "I never thought that I would see Natalie's little girl again after she left high school, but here she is before my eyes."

"Hi, Sheriff,"  Lydia touches my father's hand and smiles.

"I'm no longer the sheriff now I am just Stiles' father.  That's his job now and that's good enough for me," he informs.

"Well, you have a good job.  Let me tell you when I was in my coma your son was with me the whole time."  She says grinning like crazy at me and I grab her hand causing a small smile to emerge onto my face. I feel a tear run down my cheek, but I don't bother to wipe it.

"Stiles, can you leave me alone with Lydia?  I would like to talk to her for a bit."

"Of course."  I get out of my chair and stare back at my Dad.  Before I leave the room I kiss Lydia's forehead and I wish her,  "good luck."

--------------
What do you think?
I didn't like the last few chapters and the direction it was going in so I made a detour.
Questions ask away or comment or vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 87 28
Okay guys, so I thought that I'd put together a collection of mini stories and ideas about Stydia in one area and I'll hopefully work on making as ma...
12.6K 234 16
3 years after the finale the pack are living somewhat normal lives, Scott is working as a vet at the Animal Clinic, Stiles is now the sheriff after t...
31.9K 687 13
She lost her best friend and boyfriend in a matter of days. Her name is Lydia Martin. Lydia has always been good at hiding her pain. When her parents...
206 6 12
Throughout the many years that Stiles and Lydia have known each other, it has always been obvious to everybody else around them that they are destine...