A Beacon Hills Reunion-STYDIA...

Από stydia524

Stiles, Lydia and the rest of the pack have gone their separate ways since they graduated from high school... Περισσότερα

1. The Red Head & 4 Dudes
2. The Royal Family of the Lahey's
3. Lame Puns
4. I McCalled Some People
5. Flights and Bump Ins
6. Barbie's Dream House
7. Truth...Or Truth & Dare...Or Dare
8. Super Secret Spies
9. A Former Boy Toy
10. I Include the Wrist
11. No Ordinary Beach Day
12. A POT OF FLOWERS
13. Nothing More Than A Puppet
14. Girl's Night In
15. Best Fake Relationship Ever
16. Aunt Lydia
18. Off Into the Unknown
19. All We Do Is Drive
20. Motel Confession Room
21. We Need To Keep Going
22. Screaming Internally
23. Can we talk?
24. HOLY SHIT
25. MEDS!
26. The Return of Sourwolf and Mini Sourwolf
27. A New Chapter
28. The Invitation of Death
29. The Hale Pail
30. Orders
31. The Masked Figure
32. Somebody Call 911
33. Rising From The Ashes
34. Teddy Bear
35. Foursomes
36. 3...2...1!
37. Love Is A Battlefield
38. Caught In The Crossfire
39. A Heroic Deed
Epilogue
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
If The Shoe Fits- A Stydia AU

17. Bitch Slapped

2.9K 95 40
Από stydia524

Above are the outfits I picture them wearing at the reunion.

Happy Reading!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lydia-POV

"Allison...Lydia... hurry up it's time to go!"  Isaac calls from downstairs.

"Give us a second!"  I scream back at him.

"You said that five minutes ago,"  Isaac barks back at me from downstairs.

"Well, I am going to tell you the same thing that I said five minutes ago you can't rush perfection!  Besides I'm finishing your wife's hair if you have a problem with that talk to her about it,"  Allison smiles in the mirror at my response.

"NEVER MIND!"  Isaac calls sounding annoyed.

Rachel walks in the doorway and says, "wow you both look so pretty."

"Thank you! But, you are much more beautiful than your aunt and I combined."  Allison picks her daughter up and sits her on her lap while I put the final touches on Allison's hair.  Rachel looks in the mirror and Allison braids strands of her daughter's hair while she speaks to her mini version, "are you going to be a good girl for Grandpa Argent tonight?"

"Yes I am, because I promise," she tells her mother.

"Pinkie swear?"  Allison sticks her pinkie finger out.

"I pinkie swear,"  Rachel interlocks her pinkie finger around Allison's pinkie finger and wraps it around hers.  I notice that Rachel's fingers are so much smaller than Allison's it just makes me smile.

"Well, looks like were good to go, Allison," I turn Allison around in the spinney chair she is sitting in as she lifts her daughter off of her lap and all of us begin to make our way downstairs. 

Isaac comes into view at the bottom of the steps and gives Allison a kiss on the cheek.  He is wearing a navy two-button suit with a white dress shirt underneath.  "Wow, you both look fantastic!  But I am still angry that you made me wait that long,"  Allison and I chuckle at him.  Allison is wearing a pink mid-thigh length dress with black heels and a matching black clutch purse.  I soft curled her raven colored hair while she put on a light amount of makeup.  While I am wearing a white sheer long sleeve dress.  It's mid-thigh length and my hair is down letting my long strawberry waves cascade down my back.

Allison and Issac kiss their daughter goodbye while I give her a hug.

"I have got it from here guys. Now go have a good time. I can take care of my granddaughter angel," Mr. Argent replies making Rachel smile. Mr. Argent and Rachel wave as Isaac pulls out of their driveway.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Issac drives us to the high school because the reunion is being held in the gymnasium.  Isaac parks the car next to Jackson's Porsche. Aiden and Jackson are drinking while they are waiting for us to get out of the car.

Aiden offers me the flask when I hop out of the car. However, I shake my head, "I'm gonna pass because unlike you two I would like to remember this night. Now, shall we go in."

"Yeah, Scott just texted me saying, 'we are in the school now,'" Jackson replies as he puts his flask back into his jacket pocket and the five of us walk back to our old high school. Once I walk in it's like déjà vu I am seeing faces that I never thought of seeing again. One, in particular, was Erica Reyes and to my surprise, she had her arms draped all over Stiles. How could he move on this fast? Especially with her. I remember her from high school she was the weird girl that turned into a hot goddess overnight. Trying to steal attention away from me. They started giving her looks and long gazes that could make you see what the guys were picturing in their minds and that was getting in her pants.  Erica threatened Allison's life more than once and was dead set on killing me at a particular point in time.

Erica Reyes changed her appearance a bit, though. Instead of wearing those leather catsuits she wore in high school now she is wearing a cute age appropriate dress. I am actually a bit jealous of the color of it, but I am even more jealous and infuriated on who she is with. Out of all the people in the world he chose to come with her. I can feel my face turning bright red radiating my jealousy and then Kira walks up to me and gives me a hug.

"Wow, Lydia, you look great," she compliments.

"Thanks, you too," I hug her but my eyes are still locked on Stiles.

Kira starts to talk to me, but then I think she begins to notice that I wasn't paying attention. She follows my gaze and suggests, "oh Lydia, I am so sorry. Maybe you should go and talk to him about everything that happened?"

"Kira don't you think I would if I could. I don't even know what else to say to him. Maybe it would go along with the lines something like this. Yeah, by the way, Stiles I finished my book and my editor loved it. It's gonna be on bookshelves by Christmas. Thanks for the contribution," I sarcastically reply.

"Wow, Lydia that's amazing!" I frown at her while she gives me another hug. Kira just had to talk so loud. Of course, Kira's loudness gave the signal to Stiles and Erica to look at us. I feel the blood rush to my cheeks out of embarrassment and Stiles shows no emotion on his face while Erica looks like she is challenging me to World War III with her bitch face ready to go. It's unfortunate really because after all, I am the one who invented it and therefore I am the only one who can master it.

Then I notice Stiles walking towards Kira and me with Erica following behind. I panic and therefore abort the awkward conversation that was going to occur between the three of us. I drag Kira with me to the ladies room. Kira and I reapply our make up for about five minutes in the bathroom. Kira finishes applying her makeup and leaves the bathroom. I wait a minute taking a deep breath before exiting the bathroom. When I open the door to leave, I slam the door causing a thud from behind the door.

A male voice calls, "OW!"

"Oh, My Gosh! I am so sorry I did not mean to do that," I grab his hand to help him up. He is covering his face with his hand. When he looks up and shows his face to me, I retract my hand as soon as possible causing him to fall back on the ground.

"What the hell, Lydia?" He questions in anger and mutters curse words to himself.

"What the hell, Stiles? Why are you loitering outside the ladies room?" I ask him.

"I don't have to answer that question," he says as I grab his hand and help him back up. "Why the hell do you even care anyway?"

"I don't have to answer that question," I mimic him. I can feel his eyes on me, but I look down at my heels trying to hide my face. We are just standing there for a few minutes until I ask him, "did you get my letter?"

"Yes, I did," he mumbles.

"Did you read it?" I question him playing with my fingers on my clutch bag.

"No and I don't plan to anytime soon," he snaps back at me.

"Well if you decide to it explains my side of things," I look down and shuffle my heels back and forth. It's another pause of silence until I break it, once again, "so your dating Erica she seems..." I try to finish the sentence, but Stiles cuts me off.

"Stop!  Just cut it with the bull shit!" Stiles is beginning to lose his temper. "Look at me," I look up at the ceiling, I can feel my cheeks heating up. Frustrated with the fact that I'm trying to avoid this conversation he abruptly grabs my chin and positions it so I look into his eyes. We stare into each other's eyes. I begin to get lost in his caramel colored eyes and I feel tears begin to stream down my face, but I don't flinch or even move one muscle in my body. "Are you sorry?" He questions me in a hushed tone.

I am at a loss for words. I can't believe he is going to let me apologize to him, I am so happy. I wipe my tears from my cheeks and a smile forms on my face. "Stiles...words can't express how sorry I am for causing you this much pain! All I want is for us to be together again. If it's just as friends then I understand, because I rather have us not be together than to not be friends at all. Stiles, I apologize from the bottom of my heart," a waterfall of tears run down my face as I press my hand against my chest.

"I believe you are sorry, but I just don't forgive that easily," he replies in a voice with no hesitation. I feel my heart shattering into a million pieces while his words are replaying over-and-over again in my mind. It's like being bitch slapped in the heart and not being able to bitch slap back. It feels like a bullet went through my body and it's never coming out like I am bleeding internally.

Erica comes up from behind Stiles and he wraps his arm around her waist and he pulls her body into his for a kiss. I stand there, my feet glued to the floor and I am in shock. When they part from each other they both smile in reaction to the kiss, but I see Stiles' smile gradually begin to disappear. I assume he realizes that he shouldn't have done that in front of me and he regrets it immediately. In a rage, I bitch-slap Erica across the face and punch Stiles in the jaw causing him to fall to the ground once again. I saunter away, brushing my tears, and heading back to the pack's table in the gym. How dare they think they can embarrass me like that? How could he be with her? How could he do that to me? How can I hate someone I love?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it! :)

I have a busy week ahead and will try to update as soon as possible.

I hope you liked my outfit choices for the pack's reunion.

Some exciting things are in stored for next chapter so please bear with me.

Comment what you think?

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

599 1 17
Teen Wolf- Stydia AU (no supernatural) *I do not own any of the characters. They all come from the tv show Teen Wolf.* Lydia is a new student at Beac...
30.9K 1.4K 13
(SOON TO BE DELETING) Stiles Stilinski. Depressed. Lonely. Tormented by his own mind. Torn up and blaming himself for the death of his best friend, S...
2.5K 87 28
Okay guys, so I thought that I'd put together a collection of mini stories and ideas about Stydia in one area and I'll hopefully work on making as ma...
507 24 2
"You once told me that death isn't about you. It's about the people you leave behind," she reminisces with tears in her eyes. She's desperate, pleadi...