A Beacon Hills Reunion-STYDIA...

By stydia524

Stiles, Lydia and the rest of the pack have gone their separate ways since they graduated from high school... More

1. The Red Head & 4 Dudes
2. The Royal Family of the Lahey's
3. Lame Puns
4. I McCalled Some People
5. Flights and Bump Ins
6. Barbie's Dream House
7. Truth...Or Truth & Dare...Or Dare
8. Super Secret Spies
9. A Former Boy Toy
10. I Include the Wrist
11. No Ordinary Beach Day
13. Nothing More Than A Puppet
14. Girl's Night In
15. Best Fake Relationship Ever
16. Aunt Lydia
17. Bitch Slapped
18. Off Into the Unknown
19. All We Do Is Drive
20. Motel Confession Room
21. We Need To Keep Going
22. Screaming Internally
23. Can we talk?
24. HOLY SHIT
25. MEDS!
26. The Return of Sourwolf and Mini Sourwolf
27. A New Chapter
28. The Invitation of Death
29. The Hale Pail
30. Orders
31. The Masked Figure
32. Somebody Call 911
33. Rising From The Ashes
34. Teddy Bear
35. Foursomes
36. 3...2...1!
37. Love Is A Battlefield
38. Caught In The Crossfire
39. A Heroic Deed
Epilogue
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
If The Shoe Fits- A Stydia AU

12. A POT OF FLOWERS

4.4K 131 79
By stydia524

Stiles-POV

It's been a couple of days since Lydia and Malia's beach brawl. Within those couple of days, I have spent my time with Lydia. We kind of diverted from the group and did our own thing. One day we went to the beach by ourselves and another day we went to the mall, but the best place we went to was in the house with her wrapped in my arms. Lydia and I have meaningful conversations with one another, unlike when Malia and I were together. Like last night, I opened up to her about my mother's death. My mother died when I was younger from dementia. I never really talked to anybody about her death, but it felt good to tell her how I felt because I knew she would listen. I could trust her.

Today is a Thursday and we are almost finished week one of our vacation getaway in Boca Raton. The best part of this trip by far is falling asleep next to Lydia each night and waking up to her every morning. I don't know how I have lived with my self for the past ten years not seeing her, not hearing her, and not kissing her everyday. She is a living breathing masterpiece and everything about her makes me go nuts inside.

The pack is at the beach right now while Lydia and I are relaxing in the hot tub out on the deck. Lydia is snuggling her small feminine frame against my chest as we feed each other spoonfuls of mint chocolate chip ice cream.

I fix my body position in the water, so I can face her and get lost in her piercing green eyes.  I wrap my arm around her and her strawberry blonde waves fall underneath my arm. "Hey, Lyds, I know we haven't really socialized with the pack that much this trip, but I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date...with me...by ourselves?" I ask trying to act like a gentlemen.

"As in an official date! And w-w-with the Stiles Stilinski," she puts her hand to her chest and starts acting like she can't breath because the idea of me asking her out on a date is such a shocker.  Note my sarcasm.  I already know that she is joking, but I go along with it anyways.

"So is that a yes?" I don't want to play games with her, so I continue casually.

"Well, you tell me," her response comes with a seductive smile as she grabs the back of my neck, pulling me towards her, connecting my lips with her's, which then turns into an amazing makeout session.

There is no one, absolutely no one in the world that is like Lydia Martin.  That's all that goes through my mind on a daily basis now. Our kisses are precious and slow, but can also become passionate and fast with the flick of a switch. She always lures me in and then slowly retracts, making me yearn for more. She keeps me on my toes.

The way she covers her head with the sheets and reads with her iPad at night is adorable. Then she is always avidly typing away on her computer, concentrated on writing a forensics report.  When she wears her glasses, she sometimes scrunches up her nose when she is focused, resembling a small kitten.

While we are making-out in the hot tub, I hear my phone suddenly start to play Whatcha Say.  I relinquish my hold from Lydia and I reach over her to pick up my phone. Before I answer Lydia tells me, "Stiles, by the way don't forget to give me flowers," I smile at her response as she hops out of the hot tub and walks away to give me privacy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The phone number is a Beacon Hills area code and I pick it up.

"Hello!"

"Hi, Stiles it's Melissa... Melissa McCall.  I know you are on vacation and all," Melissa rambles on the phone.

"Melissa, any day now!" I joke with her.

"Stiles, I hate to have to tell you this especially over the phone, but your father had a heart attack earlier this morning. I am at the hospital with him right now. As of right now, he is stable," she informs me.

"Oh my gosh," I say letting it sink in that my father could have died today. I slump down in the hot tub a bit after hearing the news. "Well, can I speak to him?"

"I would put him on the phone just he had such a chaotic morning and he is now getting some rest, so can I have him call you when he is awake?" She asks.

"Yeah, I understand he needs his sleep. I'll be there in a few hours," I respond.

"Stiles... can you hold on for a minute?" Melissa sounds happy on the phone and I wait about two minutes, before she comes back on.

"Stiles, your father just woke up and he would like to talk to you."

"Thanks, Melissa bye."

"Hi, Stiles," my dad croaks.

"Dad, how are you feeling?" I ask with mixed feelings of worry and relief.

"I'm fine, Stiles, but Melissa just told me that you were coming back to Beacon Hills."

"Yeah, that's the plan."

"No, it's not, Stiles.  You are going to stay there and have a good time. You deserve it. Okay?" He insists.

"But, Dad."

My dad interrupts me and says "Don't but...Dad me. How about you tell me about your vacation so far? Has Florida changed my son?"

"Well, Dad I hate to tell it to you over the phone, but I have a girlfriend," I divulge to him.

"What's she like?" He asks with some excitement and cheer to his tone.

"Well, first off you already know her."

"Oh, Stiles, don't tell me you got back together with Malia!" I can picture my Dad's facial expression on the phone, wearing a grimace look on his face.

"No! No! No! Dad that ship has long sailed. Remember Lydia Martin? Well anyways she went to my high school and she has strawberry blonde hair, piercing green eyes, is funny in an intelligent way, like Einstein smart, and she enjoys her job and works as a forensic scientist. She's Natalie Martin's daughter, a banshee, and was the girl I practically obsessed over in high school. Dad she is even more amazing than she was in high school! I'm telling you I think she is the one," I explain to him.

"Don't be silly!  I know the girl.  She's wonderful, so as long as she makes you happy I'm glad," My dad informs.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lydia-POV

I go back outside to go back in the hot tub with Stiles. When I open the door, I overhear his conversation on the phone. Just hearing him describe me and him saying, I think she is the one lingers through my brain leaving me unsure of my feelings for him now. When Stiles hangs up on the phone, I go back into the hot tub and resume my previous position of him wrapping me in his arms.

"So what time do you think I should pick you up from your room?" Stiles questions, after chuckling.

"Eight I guess," I reply in a tone lacking enthusiasm while contemplating over our relationship.

"Is something wrong?" Stiles rubs my back in small circles.

"Nope just thinking that's all."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's almost eight and it's almost time for our first official date. Stiles got ready before I did and has been waiting downstairs while I change. I decide to wear a magenta color halter sun dress with a pair of light brown wedges that have a cork material at the heel. I put some final touches on my makeup before I hear a soft knock on the door.

I make my way over to the door and open it. Stiles is standing there with a goofy grin and an enormous flower pot. Not flowers, but flowers in a pot. "For you!" he smiles as he motions for me to take the plant.

"Why the hell are you giving me a pot?" I push it away. "Haven't you ever been on a date before.  The guy gives the girl flowers in a nice bouquet or a single rose not a freaking plant in a pot!"

"Well to answer your first question I decided to get you a plant in a pot because the roots are still there," he calmly states, putting the flower pot on the beige colored carpet.

"I don't give a shit about roots!" I yell. All I want is for a normal date with Stiles, but no, of course, he has to give me something only Stiles would give.

"Lydia, if I gave you a bouquet of flowers then there are no roots. When the roots are gone then the flower dies. When the flower dies it's beauty is no longer existent because it died for your own satisfaction. I would like to think that we are developing a serious relationship with one another. Therefore being the romantic, charming, metaphoric, sexy guy I am, I decided to make the pot of flowers metaphorical or some other type of figurative language significant. Anyways by not picking the flowers and claiming it my own it can't be seized or killed. I would like to think that our love is about appreciation for one another not a possession," he explains.

Stiles Stilinksi has made me speechless through his exquisite word choice that would make any girl fall for him. I ask in awe, "Did I just hear you say our love?"

We stare at each other in the doorway in silence, not saying anything to one another. Stiles' face starts to form into a grin and his face turns cherry red. He smiles, "I love you, Lydia Martin. I know that it's so early in this dating thing and all, but I already know you, so I know my feelings for you are true. So I guess my feelings are out in the open now, so what are yours?"

"Stiles, first I have to apologize for acting like a complete ass. I am sorry for the way I acted before with my whole temper tantrum and not being as peppy I guess. The truth is I was freaking out because I overheard part of your phone conversation and to be honest it made me feel scared. Scared to be even more intimate with you than I already am because for the past four or five years this is the most intimate it has been for me. I guess I only yelled at you because I was afraid and didn't want to acknowledge or admit my feelings for you too. I'm not just saying this because you said it too, but because it is the way I feel about you." I take a deep breath, "I love you too, Stiles Stilinski."

We both smile at one another and he says, "we are doing a few things out of order in this relationship living together and saying that we love each other before we have even had our first official date. So do you want to go on our date now?"

"Stiles, I just told you that I love you! I am yours, Stiles. I'm yours," I respond, wrapping my arms around his neck. "As long as you're there I am too. So what do you want to do?"

"If that is the case then I want to take my girl out on a date," he replies, kissing my forehead.

"Lead the way," he holds my hand and I trail behind him as he guides me to the driver Scott told us we could use at any time, Jenkins.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Wear this," he shows me a blindfold. I tilt my head to the side as he ties it around my head, so it covers my eyes completely.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask him in the limo.

"You'll see we're almost there," he informs, intertwining his fingers with mine.  Although I may be wearing a blindfold I don't need my eyes to tell me that Stiles is smiling uncontrollably.

After a few minutes of Jenkins driving, the limousine comes to a halt. "Are we here?" I ask him.

"Yeah, Lyds," Stiles responds. I hear the door click, then Stiles grips my hand tight, and I feel him moving out of the vehicle as he guides me safely out. When I stand to my feet, I feel Stiles' chest rub against my back and his fingers are playing with the blindfold's knot. Slowly and gently he removes the blindfold and all I can let out is a squeal.

"Stiles, it's beautiful how did you do all of this?" I ask as I stare at a majestic white boat with white lights dangling over the sails and the sides.

"Scott helped me out. Besides a queen like yourself only deserves the best," Stiles smiles, kissing the back of my palm. "Shall we?"

I give a small nod, "we shall." He then ushers me to the boat with his arm locked around mine as we head on deck. On the boat's deck there is a candlelit dinner for two and more sparkling lights hanging from above. "Stiles, this is amazing. I just don't know how else to describe it," I tell him as he moves the chair, so I can sit down. He pushes me closer to the table and takes a seat across from me.

He grabs my hand and says, "it might be a beautiful scenery, but the only view that is worth looking at is this phenomenal beauty before my eyes."

I feel the heat rush to my cheeks at his remark and I smile, "well you're not so bad yourself. You're pretty easy on the eyes too."

"Why thank you for the compliment, Ms. Martin. We should be leaving the dock at any moment now Jenkins is on it. And before you say anything Jenkins knows how to drive any method of transportation. Once the boat leaves the dock we can dine on this amazing dinner I have prepared, drink this bottle of red wine I picked out, and enjoy the night." He picks up the bottle of red wine, pours a glass for me, then the boat suddenly starts moving, and the glass of wine in Stiles' hand spills onto his shirt. "Dammit," he mutters under his breath.

"It looks like you've got something there," I reply pointing to the stain of red wine on his light blue buttoned down shirt.

"Is it just me, Lyds or is my observational skills starting to rub off on you?" He sarcastically asks, wiping his shirt coarsely with a napkin.

"I don't know, Stiles, but I do know that if you continue to wipe your shirt like that then that wine stain is definitely not going to come out."  I stand up from my seat, pick up a napkin, and lightly dab Stiles' shirt. "See this is much better," I say, gently patting the wet piece of fabric that outlines his toned body.

I feel his eyes slowly drop down on me, "much better," he responds. The touch of his warm fingers graze the skin underneath my chin and he gingerly lifts my chin up, so my lips meet his. I kiss him back and then we slowly retract our lips.

Instead of eating our dinner at the already assembled candlelit table, we remove the red tablecloth, lay it on the deck of the boat, and we eat on the floor together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I always knew that one day you would end up being a sheriff. You're just good at solving problems and you just have this passion to help people. I just admire that about you," I swish the red liquid in my glass as we talk.

"I always believed that you would become a fashion designer or a trophy wife," Stiles says.  "Not gonna lie."

"A trophy wife?" I scoff.

"Yes, at first, but then you slowly began to show off your smarts and I knew you were going to be something more. It's like what I told you at homecoming during sophomore year," he explains.

"Oh my gosh! I almost completely forgot that you were my date," I comment astonished.

"Dance with me?" Stiles asks, out of the blue. "It's the least you can do since we never finished our dance that night," Stiles tells me. He stands up and reaches his hand out.

"Oh, please I think I get a pass on that one because at the end of that night I realized that I should have just stayed with you. If I stayed then I wouldn't have ended up in the hospital."

"Dance with me?" He repeats the question.

"But there is no music," I remind him.

"Then I'll sing to you," I smile at his remark and grab his hand.

He wraps me close in his arms. I can barely lay my head on his shoulder, so I manage to lay it on his chest as we sway back and forth. "How many special people change; How many lives are living strange; Where were you while we were getting high? Slowly walking down the hall; Faster than a cannon ball; Where were you while we were getting high? Some day you will find me; Caught beneath the landslide; In a champagne supernova in the sky; Some day you will find me; Caught beneath the landslide; In a champagne supernova; A champagne supernova in the sky;" Stiles sings in a soft voice. I love this song, but I don't say anything because I don't want to ruin our moment. So we rock back and forth to the sound of his voice under the sparkly lights and the darkness covered sky.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

We talk and we each drink two glasses of wine, so we can remember this night, also so one of us doesn't get drunk and fall off the side of the boat.

As the night progressed, our first date came to an end. Jenkins took us back to shore and later back to the house. When I unlock the front door, none of our friends are in the living room or the kitchen area. I take a seat on the stool at the bar and then Stiles gives me a confusing look and furrows his brows, "what?" I ask.

"Aren't you going to let me drop you off at your doorstep?" He questions.

"If you insist," I respond, hopping off of the stool. When I am about to walk up the steps, Stiles scoops me in his arms, bridal style. "You can put me down.  Yu know I have feet."

"Lyds, in case you didn't notice I have muscles and strength even though I may not be a werewolf," he jokes.

I don't argue or comment back because to be honest, I kind of wanted a ride up the steps.

When we arrive at the door of our bedroom, he puts me down and shuffles closer to me, "you know I had a great time tonight."

"I did too. I am glad that I came," I respond like the way awkward high school student's communicate when they get to the door on a date.

He aims to kiss me on my cheek, but before his lips touch my skin I detour his lips to mine. We slowly depart from one another and then I say, "goodnight, Stiles" opening the bedroom door.

"Goodnight, Lyds," I haltingly shut the door.

About two seconds later, I open it back up and Stiles is standing in front of me with a less visible stain of red wine on his shirt and a goofy grin, "so thanks for letting me walk you to your bedroom.  I hope this will be a memorable first date for you."

"It already is because it is with you," I reply and he blushes.

"So I think I heard some screaming outside. I am assuming that the pack went into the hot tub, do you want to go and join them?"

"I have a better idea!" I tug him by the collar on his button down shirt, dragging him over to the bed and he takes a seat. I walk away from him to close the door and hit the lights, so the room changed into a dim setting. He kicks off his shoes and I say, "do you think I am sexy?" I mosey over to him in a seductive manner. I unbutton the top button on his shirt, then the next one, and then the one following the previous one, until his shirt is completely unbuttoned.

"HELL YES!" He exclaims.

"Well, that's a good thing because I think you're sexy too," I bit my lip as he licks his lips.

"Are you sure you're ready for this step between us because after all, we only have had one date? I just don't want to make you feel obligated to have sex with me. Especially if you don't think we are ready for it," Stiles explains.

"Stiles, I love you and I am ready to take this step with you," I tell him as I roll on top of him and start kissing his neck.

"Lydia, are you positive though? Because if not I understand," Stiles asks, parting from my lips.

I retract my lips from his lips and hover over his body, "Stiles, are you seriously passing up sex between the two of us? I love you and you might not think I want this, but I do. I want you. I love you," I tell him, looking into his usual caramel colored eyes, but are similar to the color of coffee in this lighting.

"Good because I love you too," Stiles says.

I press my hips into his as we resume kissing. I feel Stiles' hands moving up and down my sides. I pick up his hands and move them up to where the zipper of my dress is located and give him a small nod, telling him it's okay to unzip. He slowly unzips my sundress as I kick off my shoes. I unbuckle his pants and help him take them off so he is left in his boxers. Then Stiles rolls over causing him to be on top. I tangle my fingers through his dark brown hair as he begins to kiss my neck fast, but gently. We then submerge ourselves underneath the sheets and Stiles leaves a trail of pecks across my shoulders while he unhooks my bra clasp.

Like Stiles said with his romantic flower line, love is about appreciation for one another not about possession. Well, right now he possesses my heart and I know he appreciates me like I appreciate him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you like it so far?

By the way the song I incorporated is Champagne Supernova by matt pond PA. And the video is from the OC last two minutes or so are perfect so I wanted to share.

The funny thing is that the OC characters are almost identical to Teen Wolf's minus the supernatural plot line. Sometimes I feel like Jeff Davis must have watched the show to be able to write characters it's a little freaky on what parts of the story lines are identical/almost/identicallish.

Sorry I took two days to update I try to update everyday or every other day.

I had a little block but I hope it was worth the wait.

Vote. Comment. Read

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443 25 5
"It had been nearly exactly two years since Stiles Stilinski had been taken. His disappearance devastated the pack in more ways than one that no one...
7.1K 59 7
Scott and Malia have been going out for a while now and things are going great. That is until the unexpected comes knocking at their door. What happe...
127K 4.7K 39
Set after all the chaos that took place in Beacon Hills. Stiles left Beacon Hills after his tragic break up with Malia. Lydia stays to help protect...
3.8K 127 10
It has been four years since Stiles said goodbye to Beacon Hills. Four years he has spent mainly on his own trying to get away from the pain he felt...