I Love you...✔️

Por ohhmycapaldi

Clara Oswald lost her mum at age 9. It took her and her Dad a few years to get over what happened. Clara's da... Más

The Move...
Its a Long Story
John's drunkness
Tutoring?
Holding in the truth
Losses and the past
A Mistake
I need time...
Study Leave...
Exams...
The Theme Park...
Results...
Hungover...
The shopping centre
Camping
Girls night in
John's Past
What is she doing here?
Try make an Effort
Worst Christmas Ever...
Who is she?
Babysitting Kayleigh...
I'm Not Going
Planet Play
The Trip
Mini
Its over and done with now...
On the mend
Football Game
Star Trek
Airspace
The Bitch Is Back...
I'm Ready
Its about time
Return of the Jedi
Party Planning
unexpected
T.O.M
unbelieveable
School Shopping
Another Shock
Back to School
Joanne's mother...
So much for a celebration?
Always and Completely Forgiven
The New Girl
France
idiot.
You What?
Apologies...
Mister?
Family
Max
He's a fighter.
Babysitting
The Force Awakens
Bunsen Burner
Bonding with the baby
John is Jealous.
Olivia Wood
Ecstasy
We're done, I'm sorry.
worries and concerns
Never stopped loving you
Time Jump, A look back

You're going to see Star Wars

54 8 2
Por ohhmycapaldi

CLARA'S POV

"It's time for his bottle, we're going to have to get him up", Clara said making up Max' bottle.

John reached into the small cot disconnecting the tubes from his small body.

Max squirmed in John's arms and made small baby sounds.

John sat on the couch as Clara passed him the bottle. He sat peacefully with Max in his arms.

Clara smiled at the pair, John was great with kids. No matter how old they were they all seem to love him.

John gently placed the bottle on the coffee table and rocked Max back to sleep. He carried him back to the cot and connected the tubes back to his tiny little body and covered him up in the blue blanket.

"Your really great with kids John", Clara said hugging his torso.

"I love kids, they are just great to be around", he said kissing my head.

"You should go do something like that for your career", I suggested.

"I'll think about it", he smirked kissing my lips with passion the kids got a bit heated but I didn't want to go into anything because Max was here.

"Come lets go get that tea", I laughed making my way into the kitchen.

- - -

Max was sleeping most the time, I was really happy about that because then I didn't have to here him crying.

I made John watch Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back with me. He looked bored but he knew how much I loved that movie.

"You know the new Star Wars movie is coming out next week?", I asked him.

"Are you going to see it?", he asked.

"No"

"Why not, you love Star Wars?"

"Because I'm not going. We are going", I smirked.

"Clara, I'm not going to see Star W-", I cut him off with a kiss.

"Yes you are", I laughed.

-------
Sorry about the short chapter

- ohhmycapaldi

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

14.6K 377 43
Serenity is the daughter of Captain Hook. She has a sister named Sarah, her twin. Her mother was killed, and she spent over thirty years in Neverland...
258K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
19.2K 222 16
you will play as Aubrey Morningstar and as you can tell you are Lucifer's daughter. you were transferred to a school for kids like you and you loved...
707K 43.4K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...