Catch 22

By Halevetica

Luke is the popular Hemmings but hates the attention. His brothers were popular and now he's the last Hemming... More

Trailer
I'm just not interested
Will you come to tryouts?
How'd you get so good at playing?
Why are you being so nice to me?
Half this school likes you.
I overreacted
Ashton kissed me
So ummm...Luke's been hanging out with Liam a lot
Is that a question or a statement?
We're in a similar position
I think I should probably keep my distance for a while
Nice to meet you
I'd like to take you out...
Kiss me
I thought you didn't like me?
Do you remember...
That wasn't my question
You don't want me to get over you?
We can't keep doing this
Ulterior motive
You're Luke Hemmings, what's not to love?
Stop calling me baby
Are you two finally dating?
Do it
Stop saying my full name
Lou's game
Can I ask you something?
Being a Hemmings
We'll see about that
Where the hell did you hear that?
Have you been crying?
Zayn, please
I love you
We're dating
Question
Snotty cunt
Packed and ready
Our date
Epilogue
My Other Stories

You do things to me

1K 50 6
By Halevetica

*WARNING* Slight bit of smut...*******this will indicate the start and stop...

Ashton woke up later than Calum and Michael. He had fallen asleep during the movie. It was now eleven thirty and the other two were already up quietly playing Call Of Duty.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Calum snickered as Ashton sat up.

"Sleep good?" Michael asked not looking away from the screen.

"I think so." Ashton nodded.

"Ha, I won!" Michael cheered as he and Calum's game ended.

"Damn it." Calum huffed with a smile. Michael placed a kiss on Calum's lips.

"Sorry, babe, better luck next time."

"What's the plan for today, lovebirds?" Ashton asked.

"Well we were thinking lunch." Calum answered.

"I'm starving." Michael groaned in exaggeration as he grabbed his stomach.

"How does Luke put up with you?" Ashton chuckled pulling on a fresh pair of jeans and a t shirt.

"Where are we going to eat?" Calum asked.

Just as Michael was about to speak his phone rang.

"It's Luke." Michael said looking at Ashton.

"Answer it." Ashton urged.

"Hey Lu." Michael answered putting Luke on speakerphone.

"Hey, Mikey, are you and Cal busy?"

"Nah, what's up?" Michael asked.

"I was gonna see if you wanted to meet up for Lunch." Luke answered.

Michael and Calum both looked at Ashton.

"It's fine, you guys go ahead." Ashton whispered.

"A-actually, we're about to head out to lunch with Ashton. Why don't you come with?" Michael said earning a frown from Ashton.

"Okay, yeah, I'll talk to him about Zayn. I did a lot of thinking and I could honestly use the support of you and Cal." Luke agreed much to Ashton's surprise.

"Okay, I'll text you once we decide where we're going." Michael smiled at Ashton.

"Ugh, guys I'm not sure I'm ready to see him." Ashton whined once Michael hung up.

"Why?" Calum asked.

"Because he's going to tell me he doesn't want to be with me and that he wants to date Zayn." Ashton sighed rubbing his temples.

"Aww, come on, you don't know that." Michael shook his head.

"We'll be there with you guys, it'll be fine." Calum put his hand on Ashton's shoulder.

"Fine, but I want Mexican for lunch." Ashton huffed.

"Great, I'll tell Luke to meet us at El Tejano."

Luke threw on a pair of jeans and a black t shirt. He left his hair down in a messy side bang and he grabbed his phone. He checked his text from Michael. He shot back a reply before hurrying out the door.

"Hey, lil' bro, where you off to?" Ben asked as Luke hurried past Ben's door.

"Out." Luke called not stopping.

"Out where?" Ben asked appearing at the top of the stairs.

"I'm meeting a few friends for lunch." Luke answered.

"Is Zayn one of those friends?" Ben asked with a smirk.

"No." Luke huffed.

"Is Ashton one of those friends?" Jack asked appearing behind Ben.

"Since when are you two so concerned about who I'm going out with?" Luke asked in a snappy tone.

"Since you brought home the football captain." Ben chuckled.

"I'm going out with Calum, Michael and Ashton." Luke replied rolling his eyes.

"So double dating then huh?" Ben asked.

"No, Ashton isn't gay." Luke groaned in annoyance.

"You two leave your brother alone. Luke have fun and tell Ashton I said hello." Luke's dad said walking in next to Luke.

"I'll be home later." Luke mumbled. He hated that his brothers and dad were so interested in his life now. It was only a few months ago none of them really talked. It's like things were getting back to normal except his dad was trying to include Luke more than he did before. Luke wasn't keen on it, but he knew his dad was trying. It just made Luke feel uncomfortable. He hopped into his Honda civic and headed to the restaurant.

"Luke!" Michael yelled running up and gripping the blonde in a large hug.

"Ugh, Michael, I can't breathe." Luke gasped.

"Hey Luke." Calum chuckled as Michael let go of Luke.

"Hey, Cal." Luke hugged the raven haired boy.

"Hey, Ash." Luke said almost nervously.

"Hi." Ashton gave a small smile.

"Let's eat." Michael said walking towards the restaurant. The other three followed behind.

Once they had been seated and their order had been taken Ashton looked at Luke.

"So, how was your date?" Ashton tried to keep his tone light.

"It was good." Luke nodded shyly.

"Where did he take you?" Ashton asked.

"An outdoor bar that his brother owns." Luke answered again just as shy.

"That's cool. Did you have fun?" Ashton pressed.

"Yeah, surprisingly." Luke answered shifting uncomfortably.

"What all...did you do?" Ashton fought to keep the malice out of his tone.

"We ate, we danced, we had a few drinks." Luke shrugged.

"That's all?" Ashton asked wondering if Luke would tell him about the kiss.

"Why don't you just ask what you're wanting to know." Luke snapped.

"W-what do you mean?" Ashton asked with a slight frown.

"You want to know if we did something sexual." Luke crossed his arms over his chest.

"That's not true. I was just wondering if he kissed you." Ashton looked down at his hands in embarrassment.

"Well he did." Luke answered blatantly.

"Do...do you like him?" Ashton asked even though he was sure he didn't want to know the answer.

"I don't know, Ashton, why are you asking me these things?" Luke huffed. His tone sounded stressed.

"Because, if you....if you want to date...him..." Ashton took a deep breathe.

"I want you to." Ashton heard the strain in his own voice.

"What?" Luke asked looking at Ashton a look of surprise on his face.

"I care about you a lot, Luke, and I want you to be with me more than anything. But I also want you to be happy. If Zayn makes you happy then..." Ashton trailed off looking back down at his hands again.

"Ashton..." Luke grabbed Ashton's hand making Ashton look up at Luke.

"I want to be with you, I really do, but I don't see how this will work if we can't even be a couple. My dad works with your mom. He knew who you were when I mentioned your name. You're mom doesn't know you're gay. Zayn is convinced you're gay. I am having to hide this and we're not even together. It's so stressful. I'm not saying I want to date Zayn because I honestly don't know, but I do know that the relationship you want for you and I can't happen until you come out. There's too much to risk. My dad finding out and telling your mom. My brothers finding out and telling my dad. Zayn finding out and telling anybody. Your mom finding out. There is nowhere that is safe for us." Luke sighed.

Ashton felt his eyes burn with tears. He refused to cry. He knew everything Luke was saying was true, it still hurt to hear.

"I know you're right." Ashton nodded.

"I'm sorry I can't be stronger." Ashton sighed pulling his hand away from Luke gently.

"Ashton, please, don't say that." Luke pleaded.

"I know it's a hard thing to do. I remember having to tell me dad and both my brothers. That was hard. I couldn't even imagine having to tell your mom." Luke put a hand on Ashton's knee.

"I don't want to care what she thinks, but I do." Ashton said in a sad tone.

"I'll be here for you, as a friend." Luke gave Ashton's knee a small squeeze.

"Thank you." Ashton gave a half hearted smile to Luke. He hated this more than anything. He needed to convince himself that telling his mom wasn't that big of a deal, although he knew he'd be kicked out and have everything taken away from him. That was the hardest part of this, he had nowhere to go. Ashton pushed the thoughts away as he turned to the food that had just arrived at their table.

After lunch Calum and Michael decided to go see a movie together. Ashton turned to Luke nervously and asked.

"My mom's out for the day, do you want to come hang out?"

"Uh, sure." Luke shrugged. Why not? They were friends after all.

"Alright, well I rode with Michael and Cal. Can we take your car?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah, of course." Luke nodded as he lead Ashton towards his car.

The car ride was quiet besides the music playing and Ashton's occasional directions. Luke gasped when he pulled up to Ashton's house. It was easily three stories high and looked like it belonged to a celebrity.

"Come on, it's nicer inside." Ashton joked noticing Luke's stare.

Luke followed Ashton up the steps. Ashton opened the door revealing a pristine house. There wasn't a thing out of place.

"You live here?" Luke asked looking around in aww.

"Yep. My mom's kind of a neat freak." Ashton shrugged as he lead Luke to his room. Luke continued to take in his surroundings as he followed Ashton.

"Here's my room." Ashton spoke walking into a room that looked like it could be the master bedroom.

"Is this the master bedroom?" Luke asked shocked by the cleanliness of Ashton's room.

"No, not at all. It's actually one of the smaller rooms that has a bathroom connected to it. My mom has the master bedroom. It's massive." Ashton explained.

Luke looked at the walls of the room, there weren't any posters or pictures that gave any indication of Ashton's personality.

"Your mom doesn't allow posters or anything?" Luke asked.

"Not in here. I have a dedicated music room that she had sound proofed in the basement that I'm allowed to decorate. I basically just use this room to sleep in." Ashton shrugged.

"You have a dedicated music room?" Luke asked in envy.

"Yeah, come on, I'll show you." Ashton smiled leading Luke back down the stairs and to the garage. From the garage was a door that lead down another set of steps. Luke followed Ashton down holding on the railing for dear life. It was dark and Luke could hardly see. Suddenly a light came on as they reached about halfway down the stairs.

"Motion censored lights." Ashton explained.

Luke took in the sight as he reached the bottom step. There was a wall with a dozen different guitars. In the corner was a large drum kit. Against another wall was a baby grand piano. Luke also noticed a shelf that held a clarinet, trumpet and saxophone. In the middle was a couch and loveseat facing a large tv that had every gaming console.

"This is incredible." Luke mumbled admiring the posters of different bands and singers. There was even a shelf with a bunch of trophies and awards for singing and performing.

"Can you play all of these?" Luke asked frowning.

"Oh goodness, no. I play the guitar, bass, piano, drums and saxophone. My little sister played the clarinet and my mom used to play the trumpet." Ashton explained.

"So all but two." Luke rolled his eyes.

"I guess." Ashton shrugged.

"Can I get you something to drink or eat?" Ashton asked.

"We just ate, I'm okay." Luke answered he could tell Ashton was nervous.

"Sorry, I don't have many friends over. In fact other than Louis, you're the only one." Ashton shrugged.

"Really? Why?" Luke asked surprised.

"My mom is really picky. Louis and I have been friends for so long that he was already approved of and the only one I brought around. She's never met Alex and we've been friends for three years." Ashton answered.

"What's she so picky about?" Luke asked.

"She wants my friends to be high society. Louis gets a pass like I said, cause we've been friends for so long. She would probably not like Alex. He's a grungy type. Honestly she probably wouldn't like Calum either." Ashton sighed.

"Is that why you brought me here while she was gone?" Luke asked taking a seat on the couch.

"I can't decide how she would feel about you." Ashton shrugged.

"She wouldn't consider you high society but your dad and her work together so maybe that would help." Ashton shrugged again.

"I see." Luke nodded.

"I'm not ashamed of you." Ashton said suddenly catching Luke off guard.

"W-what?"

"I'm not ashamed of you. I don't want you to think that's why I wanted to keep our relationship a secret." Ashton explained.

"Oh."

"Can I-" Ashton lips his lips.

"Can I kiss you?" Ashton asked nervously.

"Is that a good idea?" Luke asked biting his lip.

"I just miss the way you feel on my lips." Ashton said looking down.

Luke lifted Ashton's chin.

"I miss it too." Luke spoke as he leaned in and placed his lips on Ashton's.

Ashton reached his arm around the back of Luke's head holding his in place. Luke and Ashton's lips molded together effortlessly. Luke took the next step by parting Ashton's lips with his tongue. Ashton met Luke's tongue with his own. Ashton let a low moan escape his throat as Luke's teeth grazed Ashton's bottom lip. Ashton ran his tongue over Luke's lip ring earning a similar noise from the blonde. Ashton slowly pulled away and placed a kiss on Luke's jaw. Luke panted heavily as he granted Ashton access to his neck. Ashton placed a few kisses leading down to Luke's neck.

"Ash." Luke groaned as Ashton ran his tongue along Luke's collar bone and gently sucked on the skin. Luke felt his pants grow tight and suddenly pulled away.

"Ash, we can't." Luke panted heavily.

"I'm sorry." Ashton spoke embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed, never be embarrassed about that." Luke shook his head still panting slightly.

"Trust me I want you to do that again, so bad."

"I got carried away, you do things to me, Luke." Ashton sighed looking at the blue eyed boy.

"You do things to me too Ashton." Luke chuckled glancing at the tent in his pants.

"Holy shit that's hot." Ashton swallowed hard looking down at Luke's pants.

"Can I- Can I take care of that for you?" Ashton asked not looking away from Luke's crotch.

"Ashton, your mom-"

"Isn't home. I can lock the door and blast music. She shouldn't bother me. Please, baby." Ashton begged. leaning in to Luke's neck and placing a soft kiss at the base of his jaw. A chill ran through Luke.

*******************************

"F-fine." Luke struggled to get the word out as Ashton placed another kiss on Luke's neck.

Ashton jumped up to lock the door and turned on the radio. All Time Low blared through the speakers. Ashton went back to a nervous looking Luke.

"Ashton, are you sure about this?" Luke bit his lip ring.

"Definitely." Ashton nodded. He was also nervous but he wanted Luke so badly.

Ashton placed his lips to Luke's then. Luke immediately kissed back. Ashton laid Luke back on the couch hovering over him. Luke let a small moan out as Ashton attached his lips to Luke's neck.

Ashton ran his hand under Luke's shirt feeling Luke's skin under his.

"Take the shirt off." Ashton spoke between kisses. Luke did as he was told but he also grabbed Ashton's shirt pulling it over his head.

"Now it's even." Luke said before crashing their lips back together. Luke's aggression was turning Ashton on. Ashton allowed his hand to roam down to Luke's crotch. Luke whimpered slightly at the gentle contact. Ashton didn't pull his lips away as he undid Luke's pants. He slipped his hand in feeling Luke's erection through his boxers. Luke groaned against Ashton's lips causing Ashton's pants to be even more constricted.

"You're so hot, Luke." Ashton spoke pulling back a bit.

"No nearly as hot as you." Luke panted.

Ashton pulled Luke's pants and boxers down exposing Luke. Ashton bit his lip as he looked Luke over.

"That's not fair." Luke pouted.

"You still have your pants on."

"Fine." Ashton chuckled undoing his own.

"Let me." Luke said taking over. He sat up and placed a kiss just above Ashton's boxers. Luke then ran his tongue along the hem.

"L-Luke." Ashton begged grabbing on to Luke's hair.

Luke grinned to himself as he pulled Ashton's pants and boxers off. Luke licked his lips while making eye contact with Ashton.

"Shit, Luke." Ashton moaned as Luke ran a hand along Luke's thigh.

"Kiss me." Luke demanded. Ashton didn't argue he pushed Luke back on to his back and connected their lips. Luke bucked his hips so that their erections touched. Ashton sucked in a breath at the contact.

Suddenly Ashton found himself on the couch with Luke hovering above him. Luke had flipped them and pressed his crotch against Ashton's. Ashton let out a deep moan throwing his head back.

"Luuuke." Ashton gripped Luke's hair again.

"Fuck, Ashton." Luke swore as he continued to cause friction.

"Luke, please don't stop." Ashton begged pressing up towards Luke.

"Never." Luke hummed as he placed a kiss on Ashton's neck.

"Uuuuuh." Ashton groaned out.

"Ashton, oh Ashton." Luke moaned into Ashton's ear. Ashton felt himself somehow get even harder.

"Luke, Luke. Yes, Luke." Ashton bucked his hips while Luke continued to grind down on him.

"Ashton, baby, you feel so damn good." Luke panted speeding up a bit.

"Oh, Luke, please don't stop, uuuuhh." Ashton felt himself getting close to erupting.

"Ashton, kiss me." Luke demanded once again.

Ashton desperately pulled Luke into a heated sloppy kiss.

"Fuuuuuck me." Ashton cried out as Luke pressed harder and sped up a bit more.

"Not this time, baby." Luke chuckled placing a kiss on Ashton's lips.

"Oh, I'm so close." Ashton whined.

"Me too." Luke panted heavily.

"Oh, god, Ashton, fuck yes." Luke bit down on his lip as he felt himself climax.

"Oh Ashton, Oh yeah! Luke yelled.

"Luuuke, oh, oh yes, Luke." Ashton bit down on Luke's shoulder as he reached his own climax.

"Holy fuck, that was hot." Ashton panted.

"Yeah." Luke nodded climbing off of Ashton.

"You're really good at that." Ashton said as he pointed to a bathroom just off the side.

"You're pretty damn good yourself." Luke smiled.

*************************************************

Once the pair of them had cleaned up and redressed Ashton turned to Luke.

"I've never been with a guy before." Ashton admitted.

"Oh, oh I didn't even think about that." Luke bit his lip.

"I'm so sorry. You should have stopped me." Luke said a worried tone in his voice.

"No, no, I didn't want you to stop. I'm glad you were my first." Ashton blushed slightly.

"Even if we didn't quite go all the way."

"I'm honored." Luke smiled putting a hand on Ashton's knee.

Ashton leaned in to place his lips on Luke's. Luke smiled into the kiss but immediately kissed back.

"Ashton, hunny, why is this door locked?" A voice yelled from the top of the stairs.

"Shit, my mom." Ashton hissed pulling away quickly. Ashton had turned off the music so he heard her trying to get the door opened. Ashton hurried to the top of the stairs.

"Hey, mom, I didn't realize you would be home so early." Ashton said trying to keep the nerves out of his voice.

"Why is this door locked? I didn't hear you practicing." A voice asked sternly.

"I was taking a break." Ashton lied.

"There's a strange car in the driveway." His mom spoke again.

"Is there a girl down here?" The female voice asked louder.

Luke then saw a medium height blonde with bright blue eyes appear at the base of the steps.

"Oh, you have a friend over." The woman spoke in surprise.

"Mom, you remember Mr. H?" Ashton said chewing on his bottom lip.

"Yes, what about him?" His mother asked turning back to her son.

"This is his youngest son, Luke. Luke this is my mom." Ashton couldn't have looked more uncomfortable.

"Oh, Luke Hemmings?" Ashton's mom asked.

"Yes, ma'am." Luke stuck his hand out.

"It's nice to meet you Mrs....." Luke wasn't sure what to call her.

"Oh, just call me Anne." The blonde waved one had as she took Luke's with the other.

"Anne. You're house is lovely. The nicest around." Luke gave a large smile.

"Oh, thank you." His mom gushed.

Ashton felt a small smile on his lips. Luke knew how to work his mother.

"I have to ask, where did you get your decoration taste from. It's so classy." Luke grinned again.

"Oh, I read a lot of decor magazine's." Anne giggled.

"Well your house should be on the front cover." Luke was laying it on thick and Anne was eating it up.

"Oh,my, you're making me blush."

Luke only smiled.

"I'll leave you two alone then." Anne waved as she headed back up the stairs.

Once Ashton was sure she was out of earshot he turned to Luke.

"Babe, that was amazing! She was like putty in your hand." Ashton grinned widely as he pulled Luke into a kiss.

Luke kissed back with a smile.

"Do you think I passed?"

"Are you kidding? You made my mom blush. She loves you." Ashton smiled.

"That's a relief." Luke sighed with a smile. He had won over Ashton's mom. That was a big deal. Now just to get his mom okay with the idea of being Ashton being gay. That would take some time but if Luke could continue to get on Anne's good side, it just might benefit him.

*AN*

Slightly longer update. Sorry that the smut sucked. I've never written it before. LOL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 141 33
Ashton is only 18, yet seems to have many problems. Depression and insecurities being one, and his agressive, over protective boyfriend being another...
2.2K 296 29
"Ashton has spoken to me this week, which is great, and I think he's even been flirting with me. But he's still dating Calum, and Michael and I are j...
108K 3.4K 30
Luke Hemmings is the most popular boy in school he's flawless Ashton Irwin is known as the cute nerd and he has a huge crush on Luke but Luke barley...
2K 66 12
Ashton's managed to evade the public eye for the most part after his turbulent exit from Hollywood years ago, only to be dragged back into the spotli...