Watch Your Pack | Liam Dunbar...

By apxrez

Sequel to Can't Go Back by Teenwolfinski. No one knows how, but I did it. I died. I returned from death. And... More

Part A: New Me
Chapter 1: "We Should've Left Him Chained To The Tree"
Chapter 2: Familiar Looking
Chapter 3: 'Vengeful' My Ass
Chapter 4: "Oh, That's A Wolf"
Chapter 5: They See Me Rolling, They Hatin'
Chapter 6: "Intense"
Chapter 7: Lydia
Chapter 8: Gay Club-ing
Chapter 9: "Oh my naughty mind!"
This is not a chapter!
Chapter 10: Fucking Feelings
Chapter 11: Yeah, You Fucked Up
Chapter 12: Finding Out
Chapter 13: Lies, Lies, Lies...
Chapter 14: Gone
Chapter 15: "I Can Take Away The Pain"
Chapter 16: Cut The Rope
Chapter 17: Brainwashed
Chapter 18: Lying MotherRaeken
Chapter 19: Changing Roles
Chapter 20: "Now You Pay"
Part B: To Hell And Back
Chapter 21: Potentially Hypothermic
Chapter 22: "What Kind Of Affection?"
Chapter 23: "I Promise You"
Tag
Chapter 25: Lex Talionis
Chapter 26: Lab 'Buddies'
Chapter 27: Knifes
Chapter 28: Weak
Chapter 29: A stripe and a half
Chapter 30: Escape from Eichen (pt. 1)
Chapter 31: Escape from Eichen (Pt. 2)
Chapter 32: Escape from Eichen (pt. 3)
Chapter 33: Two weeks

Chapter 24: Aftertaste

5.8K 186 150
By apxrez

Liam

"I went to the club looking for Hayden, and there's Josh. Standing there. Completely alive. Just like Hayden." I explained Mason as we walked down the school corridors. "Because of Theo. "

"Theo brought them both back." Mason basically talked to himself trying to understand. I nodded. "That's what he's doing. He's building a pack. His own pack of dead Chimeras."

"They both looked pretty alive to me. But they're not the same." I told him as we stopped walking. "There was something about Hayden. There's something wrong about her."

He didn't answer and he was looking at me in not a completely good way. Even though I hadn't told him, he knew how I felt and what I was thinking. And both of us knew it was wrong.

"Just..." He sighed. "Have you told Kelsey about the chimeras?" He replaced Hayden with the chimeras, because he didn't want to go there again. And I didn't want either, but I just couldn't help it.

He read my mind, as I didn't answer. But he let it go.

"Maybe that's what dying does to you." He went back to our conversation about the chimeras. "What if it, what if it like darkens your soul? What if they're all evil now?"

"Hey, guys!" The school entrance doors suddenly opened. A male figure was coming towards us. It was Corey. Another of Theo's chimeras. "Are you volunteering for the library clean-up, too?"

"Yeah." I answered without thinking but that actually worked.

"Yes." Mason nodded too and Corey smiled at us, passing by us and making his way to the library.

Before I could turn around to follow Corey, Mason stopped me.

"Call Kelsey and tell her to come." He ran next to Corey and left me behind, with my hand sliding into my pocket to take my phone out.

Kelsey

"So, you don't know anything about Lydia?"

Liam says to end with the silence as I piled up another set of books. Mason's heart started beating faster and looked at Liam with wide incredulous eyes. I could feel Liam's heart to skip a beat as he realized what he had said, but I just stayed there amused.

"It's okay." I smiled shaking my head. "I don't know anything yet." I decided to not tell them about my mom ignoring me and how I spent last night. I didn't want to alarm them.

Liam nodded and focused on tiding up the books again. I noticed Mason staring at something – or someone – on the other side of the library. He realized I was looking at him and tries to play it off.

"Go and talk to him." I encouraged him to go and he nodded before looking at Liam and then to the boy again.

So... You're alive.

What?

I looked at Liam, confused. What did he mean? Who was alive?

Yeah.

I turn to see the guy Mason was talking to. It was Corey. I though he had died. He had died. He was a chimera and the dread doctors killed him. How was this possible?

"Kelsey..." Liam seemed to know what I was thinking. I didn't understand anything. I felt dizzy and nauseous and I-

"I think I'm going to throw up."

I started to walk, making my way out of the library. Then I started to run, felling how the food was about to come out of me, even though I hadn't eaten anything. I arrived to the restroom and threw up in a toilet. As I expected, there was no food. Just clear and acid fluids.

I flushed the toilet and washed my mouth. I had a horrible aftertaste.

"Kelsey?" I heard Liam asking from outside. "A-are you okay?" I opened the restroom's door in the middle of his sentence and nodded answering his question.

He pulled me in into a hug, which I didn't reject. I still felt dizzy but the sound of his heartbeat against his chest calmed me down. This is happening because I was way too tired. I hadn't fully rested in days. I hadn't eaten properly and my mind was filled with guilt. I was too stressed.

"Are you gonna leave me too?" I suddenly asked him. I don't know why, but recently I couldn't keep my most feared doubts inside me. Things you're not supposed to say or ask.

"I'm never going to leave you." He firmly said, but he's heart was beating very fast. "Never again."

It felt so nice in his arms. I felt so safe. His warmth and loving was protecting me from anything. It was such a good feeling.

Until it was ruined.

"Theo..." I whispered. My eyes widened and my mouth dried. Theo was there. "H-he's here. He's coming for me." I felt his presence, his scent. My eyes started to water in fear. I wanted to run away and escape from him. "We need to leave. He's coming for me."

"Kelsey." Liam made me look at him and brought me into reality. He held me closer, wrapping his arms around me even tighter, but not hurting me. "Kelsey, he's not coming for you." He said and I looked into his eyes. "He's not here for you."

"He's here for Corey."

-

All the chimeras were alive. Theo had brought them to live and had created a new pack. That mean everyone the dread doctors killed were alive, including Hayden. I didn't know how to feel about her not being dead.

"Corey's not texting me back." Mason finally said after five minutes of trying to get in contact with Corey.

"Because he left with Theo."

"Are you sure?"

"He was here." I told him. I could still feel his presence vividly.

"Well then, we should do something, right?" Mason said. "We should tell someone."

Mason and I exchanged looks, as Liam looked down at his feet. Mason was referring himself to Scott. Him and Liam hadn't seen each other since the library incident.

I got close to Liam and held his hand to catch his attention.

"Liam, you have to tell him."

I wanted to tell him I would go with him, but I would lie. It was true that I had to talk to Scott too, but Liam needed to do this alone.

"You think he'll even talk to me?"

"You're his Beta." Mason talked. "Doesn't he have to?"

"Where would I even start? 'Sorry for trying to kill you'? 'Sorry for leaving you for dead so that Theo could kill you'?"

"If you start off with sorry, the rest probably won't even matter."

Liam

"Scott, I need to talk to you!" I kept banging on the animals clinic door with my fist but nobody responded. "Scott?" I was about to give up and go back home when I saw a vehicle approaching. I thought it could be Scott.

But it was Hayden.

She got out of the car and I looked at her confused, my heartbeat rising and hearing how hers did too.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Looking for you."

"Is that okay with Theo?" I let out, putting emphasis in that bastard's name.

"Probably not."

"Why are you here?" I asked again after a short pause.

"Because you are." She answered and moved forwards, closer to me. Her heart was beating faster with every step. "Did you really almost kill Scott to save me?"

"It was a supermoon. But..." I started. "Yeah, I guess I did."

"That's really screwed up, Liam." It truly was. "He's one of your best friends."

"Yeah, now you're with Theo who told me to kill him."

"Something's different now." She said and, for the first time since we started the conversation, I looked into her eyes. "I don't know why, but ever since coming back, nothing feels the same. Nothing feels right."

Nothing? I thought to myself. Yeah, it was pretty much like that. Nothing felt right. This didn't felt right. This wasn't right.

"Except for you." That caught me out of guard. She placed her hand on my shoulder but I moved it away. "You're the only thing that feels the same. The only thing that feels right." Another silent pause formed between us. "I guess I just want to know how you feel about me."

I didn't answer because that was what I had to do. Besides Scott, I needed to clear things up with Hayden. This couldn't keep going. I love Kelsey, and I promised her – and myself – I would never leave her again.

Hayden's eyes started to water and she looked at me hurt. It hurt me too. She turned around, ready to leave. I regret everything.

I stopped her before she could leave and pulled her into a kiss.

I didn't know why I was like this. I didn't know why I was doing this. I shouldn't be doing this. It was so wrong. I was hurting Kelsey, but if I didn't do this Hayden would be the hurt one. I just didn't want anyone to get hurt.

And I was doing the exact opposite.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

And here's the second part :)

I hope you're enyoing the story, even though it is starting to get twisted.

Here's Kelsey's Outfit for this chapter: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=187959448

Please vote/comment if you liked this chapter :)

I'll upload next week!!

Byee > Alba

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

996K 17.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
395K 24.6K 89
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
986K 32.6K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
260K 25.1K 61
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...