Rejected and Left Pregnant

By -imaginable

Finding your mate is supposed to be the best thing ever for a werewolf. Emilie Moore thought so until she was... More

One:The Party
Two:Rejected
Three:New Life
Four:Home
Five:The Gathering
Six:Mate
Seven:Chances Given
Eight:Meeting Lilian
Nine:Day Out
Ten:Big Day
Eleven:The Wedding
Twelve:The Reception
Thirteen: If Only Life Could Be Like This Always
Fourteen: Awkward Moment
Fifteen: Intruder?
Sixteen: Sleepover
Seventeen: Trio with Cheerios
Eighteen: Difficult Emilie
Nineteen: Awkward Dinner
A/N
A/N
Twenty: Marked
Twenty-One: Shopping Disaster
Twenty-Two: Work Problems
Twenty-Three: Jackson, Baths and Pregnancies
Little Note From Me
Twenty-Four: Heat
Twenty-Five: Hospital Visit
Twenty-Six: Exciting News
Twenty-Seven: Awkward Sex Talk and Doggie's Doghouse
Twenty-Eight: The Return of Lucas
Twenty-Nine: A Snowman Named Ollie and Baking with Lilian
Thirty: Birthday Party
Thirty-One: Temper Tantrums and Chinese Delivery
Thirty-Two: To The Aquarium We Go
Thirty-Three: The Joys of Sniffles
Thirty-Four: Shopping Disaster Number Two
Thirty-Five: The Bonding Ceremony
Thirty-Seven: And Our Worst Nightmares Come True
Thirty-Eight: Best Choice

Thirty-Six: The After Party and the Very Very Eventful After After Party

14.6K 457 57
By -imaginable

Picture of a Quote

"Even though we won't be needing these for a while," Jake read aloud, "I figured you might not have any because every time we have sex, I end up getting pregnant."

The whole room went silent, including Jake.

"Pregnant? You're pregnant?" Jake asked softly.

"You betcha."

Jake laughed as he grabbed me and spun me around in a circle before kissing me.

The pack went from one hundred percent silence to one hundred percent cheering.

Lucas was running around screaming about how he was gonna be an uncle.

Damn that boy isn't very bright.

"We're having a baby?" Jake asked again over all the crowd.

"We're having a baby." I confirmed.

"Right now?"

"Well god Jake you gotta give it time to grow first."

"Yeah I know. I'm just not thinking straight right now. You being pregnant and all."

"Yeah sure. Blame me for your stupidity."

He scoffed.

"I'm gonna be an uncle! I'm gonna be an uncle!" Lucas was screaming over and over again as he ran up on stage, across it and then back down.

"He's not allowed to drink tonight." I pointed at him.

"And neither are you." Jake joked.

"Ha ha ha so very funny." I muttered rolling my eyes.

"I am a very funny guy you know."

"Oh I know. Very funny looking guy."

I gave him a cheesy grin but he wiped it right off my face by smashing his lips onto mine.

Shortly after he pulled away.

"So can we get this after party celebration thing started already because the sooner it starts, the sooner it will end and the sooner we can go home and you know what that means." I poked Jake in the stomach playfully.

His eyes widened as he practically pulled me out of the hall and down to the party room.

Pack members followed us into the room and not long after was the room completely filled.

Almost everyone took their seats at the tables set up around the room, the ones who didn't sit stood, and chatted amongst others, waiting for dinner to be served.

Jake, Lilian and I had our own table all to ourselves in the middle of the room. Jake and I were the only ones at it though since Lilian was playing with some of the other kids.

"So when can we go home?" Jake asked impatiently causing me to chuckle.

"Jake we've been here for five minutes. Dinner hasn't even been served and you already wanna go home?"

"Eh who needs to eat dinner. Dinner's not important. Sex is important. Our sex life is important." He rambled.

I gave him my "are you serious right now" look and he just gave me a puzzled look back.

"What?" He asked.

"Pretty sure that food is more important to a baby than sex is."

"Well then you can just eat at home. I'm sure there are leftovers somewhere in the fridge."

"No thanks. I'm good. I'd rather wait here for the food. But you can go back to the house if you want. I'll meet you there after I'm done eating."

He leaned back in his chair and started to pout.

"Aww baby come on, don't pout." I said in my baby voice, poking him in the stomach.

He just moved away from my hand and continued to pout.

I sighed and got up, standing right in front of him. I sat down on his right leg, only straddling the one because since my dress was tight if I straddled both my dress would rise.

I leaned towards him and pecked his lips.

"Are you still pouting." I asked.

He didn't respond. He just kept looking at me with his pout look on his face.

I leaned in and kissed him on the lips again except this time for longer.

I pulled away and asked him again if he was still pouting and he responded the same way he responded the first time, by still pouting.

I huffed and placed my hands on his chest, running my hands up and down.

I leaned in again towards his lips but caught him off guard by going for his neck.

I placed an open-mouth kiss right above the collar of his suit before gliding my tongue up to his jaw.

He let out a small growl before grabbing my face and kissing me on the lips.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer as he deepened the kiss.

One hand rested on my lower back while the other one was on the top of my butt.

He was making small patterns with his fingers as he kissed me when he suddenly pulled back and gave me a curious look.

"Where's your panty line?"

I let out a small giggle before putting my mouth up to his ear.

"I'm not wearing any." I whispered seductively into his ear.

He growled and tightened his grip on me.

I decided to have a little fun with this so I continued.

"Just like I'm not wearing a bra, just those little gel cup things. So the only thing that's keeping you from my naked body is this piece of fabric we call a dress."

His grip got tighter, his eyes grew darker and he let out a deep growl.

Just then dinner was ready and the waiters began placing the dishes in front of everyone.

"Ooo food." I said getting off Jakes lap and into my own seat.

I began eating some of the food when I looked over and saw Jake still staring off in the distance.

"Jake are you gonna eat or are you gonna continue sitting there like a complete idiot?"

He snapped his head towards me and grumbled, "I need a drink."

I chuckled at the fact he was still affected by my little act I did on him.

I looked around the room for Lilian since she still wasn't at our table when I saw her sitting over with Sam and Sara eating her dinner.

Jake came back with his drink in his hand and a scowl across his face.

"Why are you scowling? You're starting to remind me of Lilian." I chuckled.

He glared at me and sipped his drink.

"Silent treatment? Really? What are we five?" I asked him.

Still silence.

"Jake," I sung. "I love you."

"Love you too." He grumbled before he started to eat his food.

+++

After everyone was done eating, Jake and I went around and mingled with everyone receiving congratulations on the bonding ceremony, the proposal and the pregnancy.

Dang it's been an eventful day and I am exhausted.

Right now Jake was talking with Lucas over at the bar and I was sitting in my chair falling asleep.

Just as I was about to fall asleep, Lilian came over and shook me out of my sleepy trance.

"Momma!" Lilian held out her arms.

I picked her up and sat her on my lap.

"They making me go bed but I not tired." Lilian complained while rubbing her eyes, signaling that she was in fact tired.

I looked up at my mom and dad walking over to us.

"You guys heading home already?" I asked them.

"Yeah there's really no need for us to stay here this late especially when we have this little one to put to bed." My mom said.

We said our "good nights" and I kissed Lilian on the forehead before my mom took Lilian over to Jake to say good night.

"Looks like Lilian isn't the only one tired, huh?" My dad chuckled.

"Eh I'm just a little tired. It's nothing."

"Go home, get some rest."

"I will, soon."

My dad nodded, kissed the top of my head and went to catch up with mom.

I began to doze off again but I was interrupted once more except this time it was cause Jake was picking me up.

"Jake what are you doing?" I mumbled.

"We're going home so you can sleep."

"But the party's not over yet."

"The party's over when we leave and we're leaving now so that means the party is over."

He carried me out to the car where he gently set me in the passenger seat because climbing in the drivers seat and speeding away.

I took a really quick nap on the way home since we didn't live that far away and I woke up right when we got home thanks to my wolf.

"Ugh what do you want?" I grumbled.

Wake up.

"Why? I wanna sleep. Let me sleep woman." I groaned getting out of the car and walking to the front door, fingers interlocked with Jake's.

Well I want mate.

"Mate's right beside us."

No I want mate.

She started replaying all the memories of me and Jake in my head, trying to get me turned on and it finally worked when the ones of Jake naked came to mind.

I looked over at Jake, who happened to be fumbling with his keys trying to find the one for the door, and began to bite my lip at how sexy he really looked in his suit.

Remember he looks even sexier without the suit on.

"Oh my god I hate you." I groaned out loud causing Jake to look over at my just as he unlocked the door.

"Wha-"

I cut him off by slamming my lips against his and practically jumping on top of him.

He immediately responded by kissing me back and carrying me inside, shutting the door behind us.

He pinned me up against the wall and assaulted my neck with kisses before he began to suck on my mark causing me to let out a loud moan and tighten my legs.

"You know you look really hot in this suit," I panted. "But you look even better without it."

I shoved his suit coat off and onto the floor before I got started undoing his tie.

It seemed to have taken forever but his tie was finally on the floor along with the coat and I was just about to get started on his shirt when Jake started to move us towards the stairs.

"Couch." I said in between kisses. "It's closer."

Jake nodded and headed over to the couch. I managed to get his shirt off of him and onto the floor before we even reached the couch.

Jake sat me down on the couch and I was gonna lie down but he wouldn't let me.

I finally understood when he quickly began unzipping my dress in the back. It was thrown on the ground as well the gel cups as soon as he had gotten me out of the dress.

His body was on top of mine in a matter of seconds and I instantly began fumbling with his belt buckle.

I pushed his pants down along with his underwear and he gladly took them off.

He traveled down my neck to my breast and began to suck on the left one before giving the right one the same treatment.

He sucked and nipped at each one causing me to moan like crazy.

He trailed kisses down body until he reached the top of my left thigh. He kissed patterns on the inside of my left thigh while I continued to moan.

He switched to the right one repeating the process before he slowly kissed up to my folds where he began dragging his tongue up and down. I was crying out in pleasure as Jake continued.

After what seemed like forever he began to trail his tongue up my body until he got to my mark. He started sucking on it making my legs tighten around his body.

He brought his head up to mine and kissed my lips when he thrusted forward.

As my nails dug into his back and legs tightened around him he continued the motion. As he got faster, my moans got louder which only encouraged him to increase in speed.

When we both finished, Jake flipped us over so that I was lying on top of him.

He placed the thin green blanket that was on the back of the couch over top of us, starting right above my butt and extending to our feet.

He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me in a loving manner.

"Remind me why we don't do this everyday." Jake said causing me to chuckle.

"Because we have a three year old daughter who steals all of our free time."

"That's why there's this thing called daycare."

"And when you get her to agree to go every single day then we can do this everyday."

"Pff," he scoffed. "That'll be easy."

"That's what you said about giving her a bath and look what happened."

"Shut up. We don't need to bring that up."

"Aww is the poor wittle baby pouting?" I cooed.

"You're not nice to me." He scowled.

"Oh I'm very nice to you." I smirked, getting up so that I was now straddling his waist.

"Oh really?" He chuckled, placing his hand on my hips.

"Yes really. And I can show you how nice I can be if you'd like." I leaned in towards him.

"Oh I'd like that very much."

I giggled before slowly and passionately placing my lips on his.

He moaned into the kiss and pulled me closer causing me to giggle since there was basically no space between us already.

I placed my hands on his cheeks as he deepened the kiss but we were interrupted shorty after by a banging on the front door.

I pulled away and groaned, irritated that someone was bothering us.

"Just ignore them. They'll get the hint eventually and go away." Jake said, pulling me back in the kiss.

I kissed him back as the banging continued.

The longer we ignored it the louder it got making it impossible for me to focus on kissing Jake.

I wasn't the only one frustrated though. I could tell Jake was getting frustrated as well.

Finally the banging stopped bad everything was quiet.

"Finally." I muttered.

Jake chuckled before kissing me again.

Suddenly the front door flew open and Lucas rounded the corner.

Of course he was the only one stupid enough to disturb us.

"Lucas!" Jake yelled, quickly covering me with the blanket in the process.

"Oh please I got my own mate, why would I wanna see yours." Lucas said.

"Get out!" I yelled.

"Jeez someone's cranky."

"Lucas!" Jake said irritated.

"What I thought that maybe she wouldn't be so cranky after she got it but clearly I was wrong."

"Lucas!"

"Hey you guys should be thanking me. At least I was considerate enough to wait for you guys to finish the first time instead of interrupting you then."

"What do you mean you waited! Were you outside this whole time‽" I exclaimed.

"Yeah and dang bro you were right, she does get pretty loud." Lucas looked over at Jake.

"Oh my god!" I yelled

"Lucas get-"

"Don't worry I didn't see anything." Lucas cut Jake off. "It's not like I was watching. That would just be wrong. I was just sitting outside on the bench playing a game on my phone having fun while you two had your own kind of fun, inside...together...naked...on the couch where guests sit."

"What do you want Lucas!" Jake asked, huffing and rolling his eyes.

"Okay so I was sitting there after the ceremony was over and everything and I got to thinking." He began his long ramble. "So I know it's early to think about but I just couldn't stop myself. So because I'm like your guys favorite beta of course you guys would wanna name the baby after me cause I mean like why not, I'm amazing, so I was thinking Lucas Junior for a boy and Lucia for a girl but I'm really hoping for a Lucas Junior. Dang me and him, we'd be best bros."

"And I'm leaving." I muttered, wrapping the blanket around me and getting up.

Jake glared at Lucas and Lucas acted like he didn't do anything wrong.

I went upstairs to put so clothes on so after I threw on my usual attire, consisting of shorts and a tank, I grabbed Jake a pair of lounge pants and went back downstairs.

Lucas was now trying to explain to Jake that he did nothing wrong and Jake, now wearing his boxers, was arguing with him to get out.

"Here." I interrupted them, tossing Jake his pants.

I walked away into the kitchen and allowed them to continue to argue.

I grabbed a jar of pickles out of the fridge, throwing the lid on the counter and reentered the living room.

"Em tell him that I didn't do anything wrong." Lucas looked over at me, pointing at Jake as the 'him'.

"Man you really are stupid, aren't you?" I glared at him while shoving a pickle in my mouth.

"I am not!" Lucas defended.

"Can you just get out already!" Jake yelled, annoyed with Lucas.

"What! No! You haven't told me what you think of the baby names!"

"They're great, now get out." I said trying to push Lucas in the direction of the door but he didn't budge.

"You're lying." Lucas said, stealing one of my pickles and shoving it in his mouth.

I gave him the coldest most deadliest glare I have and let out a deep sigh of frustration.

"Really shouldn't of done that dude." Jake sighed, knowing he was gonna have to break up a fight right about now.

"Wha-"

"You're dead." I cut Lucas, slamming the jar of pickles down on the coffee table.

Lucas looked like he was about to pee himself at this moment.

I jumped on him and started hitting his head with my fist.

He was yelling, trying to push me off of him but I wouldn't budge.

Just then all the windows in the room shattered, glass flying everywhere and next thing I knew I was on the ground with Lucas on top of me.

I groaned in pain from Lucas on top of me and got out from underneath him. We both sat up on our knees, Lucas holding onto my arms for balance.

"Lucas?" I asked concerned.

His eyes rolled to the back of his head before closing and falling forwards on me.

"Oh my god!" I screamed.

There was about a hundred shards of glass embedded into his back.

"Lucas! Lucas!" I yelled, trying to wake him up when it hit me.

Jake.

I looked over to my right where Jake was standing before the explosion and saw him on the ground with a huge piece of glass sticking out of his chest, blood everywhere.

"Jake!" I screamed, instantly by his side.

"Jake wake up!" I screamed, shaking his body.

"Jake!"

"Jake!"

"Jake!"

__________________________

AND CLIFF HANGER! BUT YOU GUYS PROBABLY ALREADY KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT.

OKAY FIRST AND FOREMOST I WANT TO APOLOGIZE FOR NOT UPDATING IN THE LAST SIX MONTHS. I'VE JUST BEEN SUPER BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND ALSO I LACKED THE MOTIVATION TO WRITE.

NEXT I WANTED TO SAY THAT IM NOT COMPLETELY SURE WHEN THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE POSTED SINCE MY MOTIVATION FOR THIS BOOK IS DYING. BUT I AM TRYING SO HARD TO WORK UP THE MOTIVATION TO FINISH IT FOR YOU GUYS.

ANYWAYS LIKE ALWAYS DONT FORGET TO

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

AND

FOLLOW

BYE GUYS!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 88 12
"You just don't get it, do you," I sigh rubbing my temples together. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 "I, Noelle Wilson, accept your...
869K 32.5K 35
[COMPLETED] After Red found her mate, she was ecstatic, finally she gets to feel that love told only in stories, however everything quickly goes down...
12.5M 275K 58
"I, Cole Greystone, reject you, Morgan Mayor, as my mate." As soon as those words left his mouth, I felt my whole world, shatter into a million piece...
296 26 19
Werewolf finding her mate is the player of pack. Will she reject or accept him? Read to find out ❤