Book 1: Different Worlds {You...

By Nightingale81

This is a story of Captain America's daughter crossing over to another world by accident. But they soon found... More

Worlds Separate
The crossover
Waking up in a different world
Wait...Loki?
News
Memories
We meet again
Is that suppose to be Shocking News?
Wait this looks familiar
Trapped
Cookies
Happy Harbor
Helping the Dark Knight
Wanda Maximoff
The Race
Breaking News!!
Mischief
That's Her
You know How to use that?
Training
It Was Not Easy
The Penguin
Ready Or Not Here We Come
It's Over
I Wish I Was
Talia al Ghul
Gotham City Part 1
Gotham City Part 2
Who are you?
The Journey
How Did You Do It?
You Were Taking Forever
Nightingale
This Is Going To Be Fun
Thunderstorms
I don't care i Love him
The Night of the living dead part 1
The Night of The Living Dead part 2
She Can Take Care Of Herself
Failsafe
Partners?
Wally?!
It's been five years
What Happened?
He's Mine
I can't
Joker's daughter
I Love You Daddy
Big News
Feelings
Darkness
I'll Protect Her Now And Forever
The Tesseract
War?
Do You Love Wally?
Have Too Wait And See
Is It Worth It!?
Afraid
Let The Fun Begin
Damn
Asgard
You Don't Get To Decide
What Have You Done!?! {Part 1}
Shot In The Dark {Part 2}
The Sword
The City Of Asgard
The Sword Of Asgard
The Sword Of Muspelheim
The Sword Of Alfheim and Niflheim Part 1
The Sword Of Alfheim and Niflheim Part 2
Which mean...
First Part Of Loki's Plan
Disaster
Deal?
Turn To One
Closer To Over
My Heart Is 6 Feet Underground
Artemis Please!
Lost Forever
No Where To Run
Notes
New Book --New Enemy

Old Times

683 20 3
By Nightingale81

"Drop the gun!" Shouted the Man.

"Not until you let my friends go!" I shouted back. Bruce would be mad if he ever saw me holding this gun especially in this uniform. 

"You won't shot." the man said ever so calm. 

"You don't know what I'm capable of."  

"Nightingale Drop the gun." I heard Nightwing say.

 "Batman wouldn't want you to do this. Lower the gun." Wally  grabbed my arm and slowly lowered it. He then  took the gun out of my hands and throw it aside.  I looked at Wally. He nod his head. I took a deep breath. We slowly raised our hands.  When the man  got close to us i noticed that he had a metal arm.  I looked up but i couldn't see his face. He stayed close to the shadows.  I give Nightwing a look. He glanced at me and then at the man. I quickly reached down  to my belt and pulled out Bat-a-rangs. With one move of my hand  I throw it to the figure in the shadows. It didn't hit him. Because it bounds off him. Someone attacked KF. Nightwing was hit by something that knocked him down  to his feet. It all happened so fast. I pulled more bat-a-rangs and throw them. Hopeful it will buy me time. I rushed to help Richard up and then to Wally.  I pulled the women off Wally and punched her in the jaw then I kicked her in the stomach. She fell down unconscious and Richard help Wally up. I got closer to the women and moved her hair off her face. Sharon Carter?!  Agent 13. I took a few steps back. 

"We should leave. We need to find our friends and th-" i was cut off by something that pasted near my face.  When I looked at the ground and  i saw an arrow.  I bend down and picked it up. I quickly turned around to see my dad standing there. Next to him was Falcon and Hawkeye. Hawkeye's bow was pointing at us. Ok not how I pictured I would bump into my dad. I slowly got to my feet.

"Play time is over."  said Hawk-eye.

Really Clint? Really? That's the best you can do.

"We're just going started. "  I heard Wally say. Can't he ever kept his mouth shout?! We don't want to start a fight.  Well technically I already started one-but that not the point.

He let go of his arrow and i caught it with my hand before it could hit anyone. I throw it aside like it was nothing.  He lowered his bow. 

"Are you working for Stark?!?" he asked.

"No." i said  not showing emotion just  like Batman taught me.

"What are you doing here?The field is no place for children." said Falcon. 

"I'm going to stop you there. We 're trained to fight crime. Those two were trained by the Batman. " said Wally as he gestured towards us. " I bet that Nightingale  can win you in a fight."

I glanced at Wally. Wide eye. 

"I got an idea. How about one of you fights Night here. If you win will leave. But if Night wins you have to do us one favor." said Nightwing . I looked at Nightwing. What are they doing? I don't want to fight them?

"Fine." I heard my Dad say  .

My dad give his shield to Clint. I gulped. Nightwing took my belt then   both  Kid Flash and him   shoved me towards my dad.  There so dead after this.  We got into a  fighting position.  He throw a punch but I blocked it. I then throw  a punch  and roundhouse kick.  I'm going to hate my self for doing this. I kneed my father in the stomach and then kicked him in the head. I didn't stop there though. I punched him across the face. I don't know why he didn't fight back. It was like he was holding back. I'm sure that he would have won me by now.   I placed my hands in a high five position.  With my palm pushed forward and my fingers back. I hate this part. I forcefully banged my palm at my dad's nose.  Just below his eyes and the top of his nose. He fell backwards. I lowered my hands. I'm so going to kill Wally and Richard for this.  Wally snicker.  I glared at Wally. I extended my hand. My Dad gladly took it.  Why is he holding himself back?

"I'm sorry about that." 

 When he got to his feet i felt so small. Oh how i really want to hug him right now and tell him that I'm so sorry for bloody nose. Nightwing walked up towards me and handed me my belt. 

"So what is it that you want?" asked my dad as Clint give him back his shield.

"The sword." answered  Wally as I clicked the belt back in to place.

"What sword? We're not carrying a sword."

"The sword that your daughter got on her 10 th birthday."  I reasoned. "We need it." i said as i looked up at him. Man I'm the smallest one here.  

"I'm sorry but I can't give that sword. It belongs to my daughter."

"Well it's a good thing that I brought you a present." Wally said as 

Nightwing   pulled off my mask and  pulled my hood down. He then move out of the way so that my dad could see me. 

 "Hey dad." i said with a smile. "I'm sorry about the bloody nose." I said sheepishly. 

There was an awkward silence. I looked around. 

"Emma?" he said as he  pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back. "I missed you so much honey." 

"I missed you too daddy." i said as a few tears escape. 

"I thought I've lost you." he said hugging me tighter. 

"You never have."  i said as i closed my eyes.  I felt like i was a little girl again. I didn't want to let go.  Not now.  But we did. I noticed at he had few tears coming down from his cheek.  

"I can't believe your in front of me."

"I can't believe  that you just knocked out Agent 13."  said Clint was he walked towards   Sharon.  I turned to face him. 

" With all those lesson you give me. I'm surprised that I knocked her out.  And I'm sorry- I didn't know.  It just she attacked an-"

"Emma there is no need to apologize. Your instinct took cover. We get it."  My dad said as he placed a hand on my shoulder. 

Clint turned to face me. "You really  have changed."  

"Is that a good thing?" i asked curiously. 

"Well since when did you start wearing those clothes." he gestured towards my uniform.

"It's my uniform." 

" It's very...."he looked at my uniform for the longest  time. "Black. You should add more color to it."

"You're the one to talk. You're uniform is plan black. I at least have blue on my mine. Plus my uniform helps me blend  with   the shadows."  

"So  by the looks of thing you joined the Young Justice team. Right?" said Clint.

"Not really. I help them sometimes-But I'm not apart of there team. Officially."  

Clint picked up one of my Bat-a-rangs. He turned it and studied it so closely.  "What is this? And why is it shape as a bat?" 

"It's called a Bat-a-rang." answered Nightwing as he walked up to Clint and took the Bat-a-rang out of his hands.

"Uh... Emma who is this?" he asked not taking an eye of Nightwing.

"Nightwing. And that kid other there is-" Falcon cut me off.

" Kid Flash."

"Yes! How did you know?" i asked Falcon

"Andrea." he answered. 

"So she was the one how told you can Young Justice?" 

"Yeah." 

"Friends?" asked Clint as he gestured towards Nightwing and Kid Flash.

"Huh."

" So  are you going to give your uncle a hug or not?"  asked Clint.

"I'm." i said as i walked over to hug him.

"I missed you. You know that?"

"I do know. I missed you too. I even miss training with you." I said with a smile. "Even thought it was hard some times." 

He chuckled. 

" Dad I need your help." I said turning around to face him.

"What is it?" he asked me worried.

"I need to find my friends. I came here with Young Justice to get my sword back. We've been going around the Nine realms gathering them in order to made this powerful one. "

"Of course I'll help." he answered. 

I smiled.  

"We need to leave this place first. Then we can talk."

"Ok." 

~~~~~~~1 Hour later~~~~~~~~~~

I just finished telling them everything that happened and how Red Skull attacked us and caught us by surprise. And how all the evidence lead us to that  abandoned building. It turns out that the only reason Bucky and Sharon  were at that same location was because Red Skull stole My sword and something else. I wasn't paying much attention after my dad said that Red Skull stole my sword. 

"I'm sorry for pointing a gun to your heart Bucky." i apologized to him.

" There is no need for your apology. I would have done the same thing."  he said with a light smile on his face. 

"It's a good thing we were there to stop you from using it." said Wally as he wrapped a arm around my shoulders. "Maybe you won't kill us for making you fig-"

"Don't push it KF." i said.

"So what is it that were going to do?" asked Nightwing as he looked at me. 

"We're going to find your friends. And  that sword." answered my dad as he got up from the chair he was sitting in.  "It would be just like old times." he said and looked at me. A smile appeared on my face. 

" Just like old times." I repeat with the face still on my face. "Expect with KF and Nightwing."

A smile appeared on his face. "I'll leave you three to rest. We'll inform  you when we find something." My dad then walked towards the door. 

"Ok dad."

He then closed the door. 

"Well it was nice meeting  your dad. He didn't even care about the fig-" 

I shot Wally a look. "Don't start. You two are so dead for making me fight."

Wally took his arm off me and then  Richard and him  got to there feet. 

"Hey you didn't have too! You throw the punch Not us." Richard said in defense.  

"Plus you don't want to hurt us because then we won't be able to fight this Red Skull guy." Wally said quickly after Richard finished his sentence. He  had a point. As much as I wanted to punch them. I held back. 

"You're right Wally. I'll beat you two up later then."  I then walked out of the room before they could say thing else. I heard Nightwing say something before i closed the door.

~~~~~~ 20 Minutes later~~~~~~~~

I was walking the streets of New York. Like old times. When I lived here. When every thing was normal and didn't have to worry about Loki trying to destroy a world.  If I could only go back in time and stop Loki before he used that stupid machine. If I only listened to Pietro and stayed in my room like he asked. Maybe he would still be here with me.  The cold wind hit my face. I felt good.

"June!?" I heard someone shout.

I turned around to see Wally.

"Wally? What are you?"

"Come quickly."

"What's wrong?"

He didn't answer me. 

~~~~~~~~5 minutes later~~~~~~~~

Wally stopped running and put me down. We were in Washington D.C. I was on phone with Richard on the other line.  There was a huge crowd with signs in there hands and there was reporter and cameras. 

"June you have to get closer to the stage." I heard Richard say.

"Richard can you just tell me whats going on?!"

"You have to see your self." He then hanged up. I quickly put the phone in my pocket and made my way towards the crowed. I pushed my way towards the front but stopped when I saw Tony walk on stage with a women. He then started to talk but I couldn't hear  him  because the crowd was being to loud. So  I tried to get closer. I didn't look up until I heard Peter's voice. I stopped moving. 

"Um, As most of you know..." he started talking. I couldn't hear him well.  I keep moving as Peter talked. Then crowd  suddenly  grow silent. I looked up to see Peter reaching up towards his mask.

Is he going to take it off?!? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 226 12
An Icy Iron is the story of a young teenage girl who finds herself in the safety of millionare Tony Stark(IronMan). Being the half sister of Loki, sh...
3K 155 10
AU where Loki is part of the Avengers changing sides after falling in love with Tony Stark. But when your ex is a vengeful villain everything can go...
266K 8K 67
Just some DC/Marvel/PJO crossover one-shots. Some of these I may turn into full blown stories in the future, but this is just me jotting down some id...
95.7K 2.9K 21
Robin is teleported to the marvel universe, will he be able to go home, or is his new one with the people of New York? Robin must use his smarts, tra...