Vic and Mike Fuentes are my b...

By Penguin182

Alexandra Dayne never thought things would get better. She'd hoped and dreamed that her band, The Unknown, wo... More

"Vic and Mike Fuentes are my brothers? MOOM?!"
Chapter 1 - "I have brothers?"
Chapter 2 - "Hit the road babes..."
Chapter 3 - "True or False; Vic And Mike Fuentes are my brothers"
Chapter 4 - The Unknown And a boyfriend who moved to San Diego 2 years ago...
Chapter 5 - (Title is too long)
Chapter 6 - Darling, you'll be okay
Chapter 7 - The end might just be the beginning
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - They Say That Love Is Forever
Chapter 11 - Don't Panic
Chapter 12 - This Is My Breakdown
Chpater 13 - Nightmare
Chapter 14 - This isn't Rocket Surgery
Chapter 15 - Can't let go
Chapter 16 - String Me Along
Chapter 17 - Your mouth should be quiet because it never tells the truth
angry authors note!!!!!
Chapter 18 - You're Just A Bitch!
Chapter 19 - I'm Not Okay (I Promise)
Chapter 20 - The Surface Shines While The Inside Rots
Chapter 21 - We're Falling Apart To Halftime
Chapter 22 - I don't ever want to lose my best friend...
Chapter 23 - Some days can feel like razor blades
Chapter 24 - Wake me up when September ends
Authors note! Character update!
Chapter 25 - When Darkness Turns to light
Chapter 26 - Lights Out Poughkeepsie
Chapter 27 - Can you tell i haven't slept very well?
Chapter 28 - About that life... Sort Of
Chapter 29 - Hooligans got big hearts
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 30 - Making Christmas
Chapter 31 - I've Been Acting Like I'm Strong...
Chapter 32 - .. But The Truth Is I've Been Losing Ground...
Chapter 33 - I'll Stop The Whole World
Chapter 34 - Now I'm Finally Content
Chapter 35 - It as The Roar Of The Crowd
Chapter 36 - And I Sure As Hell Meant All Of It
Chapter 37 - Nice Guys Finish Last, I Take Pride In That
Chapter 38 - I Swear I Could Never Burn Out Under Your Starlight
Chapter 39 - Tears On The Runway
chapter 40 - If this is what he wants and it's what she wants...
Chapter 41 - If There's a Future, We Want It Now
Authors note

Chapter 8 - 20 Questions with Pierce The Veil

5.5K 131 61
By Penguin182

Chapter 8 - 20 Questions with Pierce The Veil

When we arrived at the resturaunt we were quickly seated.

"Can i start you off with some drinks?" Our (very attractive) waiter asked.

"I'll have iced tea please." I said quietly.

"We'll all have beer. Except for him cause he's driving." He said pointing at the boys and singling out Jaime.

"eh. Iced tea. Why the hell not."

" I need to see some ID from you 3 first." The boys pulled out their ID's and the waiter left with a wink in my direction.

I looked at the boys to see them all glaring at the waiters back.

Jaime was across from me Vic beside Jaime and Mike beside him and Tony beside me in our little booth.

"Guys, calm down. He's not even that cute."

Jaime smirked at that but Vic and Mike kept glaring at him.

I looked at Tony as i raised my menu to cover my face. We both rolled our eyes and i looked at the menu.

ooo.. burgers.. with bacon!

The waiter came back 10 minutes later with our drinks. we all took our drinks adn thanked him.

"You 5 know what you want to order?"

The boys all nodded adn they looked at me.

"you know what you want, Andy?" Vic asked.

WE all ordered burgers except for tony. The waiter didn't take his eyes off of me the whole time he was at our table. He took our menus and walked away.

"i swear to god, if eh loks at you like that one moer-"

"Vic, calm down." Mike said cutting vic off before he could threaten the poor boy.

the boys began talking about a tour they'd be going on in the spring. that was less than a month.

Great. that meant I'd be alone for however long they'd be gone. lovely.

Jaime kicked my shin softly under the table. i looked up at him and he smiled. i smiled and tangled my leg with his which made him smile even brighter.

'You okay?' he mouthed.

I nodded my head and Mike suddenly said,

"I have to go to the bathroom. Vic, Tony, so do you."

"Wha- but i don-" Tony stuttered

"Yes, you do." Vic said

Tony looked confused but got up. they began their journey to the bathroom and Vic pulled out his phone. Seconds later, Jaime's phone beeped. He looked at it and smiled shaking his head.

"Crazy mexican" he mumbled.

i laughed a bit but stayed quiet as i was feeling a bit awkward seeig as the event that nearly happened earlier was replaying in mt head.

"can i ask you something?"

"okay..." i trailed off.

"Do you want to go on a date with me tomorrow night?"

"Why?" i asked stupidly

"Because i like you. Alot."

"But why? I'm so-"

"Everything i look for in a girl and maybe a bit more."

"Well if you insist!" i said sarcastically slightly ruinjng the moment.

"So is that a yes?" Jaime asked, hope lacing his voice.

"Yes, Jaime. That's a yes."

"Yay!"

"Hime-Times got a date!" Vic said coming back to the table followed by Mike and Tony. He bumped his shoulder against Jaimes making them both laugh.

The food came soon enough and we all ate and kept up a light conversation.

"So who's the tour going to be with?" I asked faking happiness. I was getting way to good at that.

"Mayday Parade, All Time Low and You Me At Six." Vic said happily.

"Awesome!" Tony, Jaime and I said at the same time.

Honestly, i was sad they were leaving. It reminded me of Kale. I know that sounds weird but just let me explain. After Kale died, Kellin was heart broken. He shut himself out and hid in his room all the time. The only time he came out was for food and going to the bathroom. He didn't say anything when he did come out and it went on like this for 7 months. During those 7 months, Jack had beat more than i thought he ever would. It was brutal. I felt so alone and so lost and it hurt. All the time. The thing that had made Kellin talk was one day when Jack called me a useless peice of shit. That was the first time Kellin had heard him say something like that to me. Of course he knew there was physical abuse and he hated Jack for it. But Kellin didn't know it was emotional as well. i still remember his exact words. The first words he said in over half a year. i'd never heard someone's voice sound so raw and scratchy. Now you can't shut the boy up. I like it better this way.

"Andy, You okay?" Mike said snapping me out of my thoughts. All the boys were looking at me with looks of worry.

"yeah! Just got lost in my head."

--------

We all sat in a circle, the boys debating which game to play. it was betwen truth or dare and 20 questions. i voted for sleep but that wasn't an option accordibg to these mildly drunken boys. I'm kidding. They weren't even buzzed.

i stood up feeling uncomfortable in my skinny jeans and went upstairs to change. when i came back downstairs, i was dressed in a black Of Mice And Men hoodie and black leggings.

The boys all looked at me and Vic said,

"I'm going to change to. Sweatpants sound great right now."

I laughed at his odd behaviour which wasn't really odd for a Fuentes though. What's odd for a Fuentes is the color of my eyes. Bright friggin' blue.

i guess that was the Irish from my mom though who had Blond hair and blue eyes. that's probably also where i get mt pale skin from as well along with my light freckles on my nose.

all the boys decided to go and change so i sat on the floor quietly and waited. Jaime was the first to come back wearig a black Key Street hoodie with a pair of grey sweatpants. Next came Tony wearig a red Key Street hoodie aand black sweats. Then came Vic and Mike at the same time.

Vic was wearing a pair of black sweatpants and a tye dyed hoodie of course with a snapback over his hair.

Mike was letting his hair fall freely and wore a pair of light greay sweatpants with a black longsleeve shirt. it was a cold night, to be honest.

"Have we decided what game to play?"

"Sleep!" i said.

"Let's play 20 q." Tony and Vic said.

Jaime shrugged and said,

"why not?"

I groaned and layed down, resting my head on Jaime's legs which were stretched out in front of him.

"I'm not playing." i groaned.

"We'll only ask you 5 questions." Vuc said making my life so much bette.r

"Then i can go sleep?"

"Yes." All four of them said at the same time.

"Huddle!"

"I'm out. only come up with four cause i've got one for her." Jaime said.

Tony, Vic and Mike huddled and whispered amogst themselves and Jaime started playing with my dumb hair.

"break!" they shouted causig me to flinch and Jaime to laugh. i reached up and smacked his chest.

"ow..."

ha. bitch, dats wut u get! woah there.

"okay. fire away!" i said.

"1. What school did you go to?" Vic asked for their first question.

"elementary and middle school/Junior high was all one school and that was St. Charlie. Highschool was Dr.Charlotteton. i hated every minute at every school."

"Okay. 2. What's your middle name?" Mike asked the second question.

"Martaisalee."

"That's really pretty" Jaime said above me.

"thanks." i said with a smile.

"3. What's your favorite movie?" Tony asked.

"Anything my Tim Burton."

"Yes!" Mike cheered.

i laughed slightly and said,

"4?"

"Favorite band and favorite song."

"Good Charlotte. Hold On, March On, Emotionless, Motivation Proclamtion. Anything by them and Sleepig With Sirens. Trophy Fathers Trophy Son and Let Love Bleed Red as well as If I'm James Dean, you're Aidrey Hepburn."

They all looked at me in shock as i didn't even hesitate to say that.

"Jaime. Last question."

"where was your mind at, during dinner."

"I was thinking about Kale. And now i'm going to bed."

i walked up the stairs and into my room and flopped down on the bed. i was asleep in an instant.

------

Ohmygosh. this is so short and crappy. urgh. i hate it. It's so boring. But at least they're going on a date. Also, if this isn't done by August, there will be a while where i won't be posting because i'll be in BC.

hope you liked this shitty chapter. sorry if there's any spelling errors. it's 4AM right now and i'm to tired to edit and i'm posting this from my phone also my hand is crampig. SHIT! Bye! 

FUCK! wattpad is beig really weird so if this doesn't work i'm so sorry. it's being shitty and not makong sense. also, picture to the side is Drew Cottrell AKA: the drummer for Late Nite Reading as Taylor. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 287 21
Copeland is 18 and attached to Tony...who is 45. She figures she should keep it to herself. She's keeping a secret from her new school that she's the...
93.1K 2.6K 23
Tru is a 13 yr old girl, she's a very long way from being okay. Tru's mother hates her, her step father who she thinks is her father hates her. She...
8.4K 396 7
After his failed suicide attempt, Kellin just wants to do everything right this time. He's planned it all out, scheduled everything, and now all he h...
15.5K 370 26
Tony's 5 year marriage comes to a quick end when he comes home to find his wife, Charlotte, in bed with his best friend and band mate, Mike Fuentes...