Book 1: Different Worlds {You...

By Nightingale81

This is a story of Captain America's daughter crossing over to another world by accident. But they soon found... More

Worlds Separate
The crossover
Waking up in a different world
Wait...Loki?
News
Memories
We meet again
Is that suppose to be Shocking News?
Wait this looks familiar
Trapped
Cookies
Happy Harbor
Helping the Dark Knight
Wanda Maximoff
The Race
Breaking News!!
Mischief
That's Her
You know How to use that?
Training
It Was Not Easy
The Penguin
Ready Or Not Here We Come
It's Over
I Wish I Was
Talia al Ghul
Gotham City Part 1
Gotham City Part 2
Who are you?
The Journey
How Did You Do It?
You Were Taking Forever
Nightingale
This Is Going To Be Fun
Thunderstorms
I don't care i Love him
The Night of the living dead part 1
The Night of The Living Dead part 2
She Can Take Care Of Herself
Failsafe
Partners?
Wally?!
It's been five years
What Happened?
He's Mine
I can't
Joker's daughter
I Love You Daddy
Big News
Feelings
Darkness
I'll Protect Her Now And Forever
War?
Do You Love Wally?
Have Too Wait And See
Is It Worth It!?
Afraid
Let The Fun Begin
Damn
Asgard
You Don't Get To Decide
What Have You Done!?! {Part 1}
Shot In The Dark {Part 2}
The Sword
The City Of Asgard
The Sword Of Asgard
The Sword Of Muspelheim
The Sword Of Alfheim and Niflheim Part 1
The Sword Of Alfheim and Niflheim Part 2
Which mean...
Old Times
First Part Of Loki's Plan
Disaster
Deal?
Turn To One
Closer To Over
My Heart Is 6 Feet Underground
Artemis Please!
Lost Forever
No Where To Run
Notes
New Book --New Enemy

The Tesseract

1.2K 39 3
By Nightingale81

"Ouch."

I was at the Bat-cave so that Alfred can fix me up. I recently had a battle with Lucy. And she might have left me a few  cuts. 

"Are you ok Miss?" asked Alfred.

"Yep." i replied with a smile.

"Your father isn't going to be happy about this." said Selina as she walked into the Bat-cave with Helena in her arms.

"That's why you're not going to tell him."

She raised an eye-brow.  "Young lady i will not lie to your father."

"It's not lying it just...leaving things out."

"Same thing."

"It's not like you haven't lied before."

"June."

"What time is he coming back?" i asked.

"Now." she  answered.

"What?!?"  

Then sure in- off the sounds of the Bat-mobile where heard. Great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~New York~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avengers Tower  

11:36 am

November 22

Wanda and Pietro Maximoff  were fighting against Loki the god of mischief.  It has been two months since he came back and he has caused a lot of trouble for the Avengers.  The minute he came back he manged to escape. He then stole the tesseract and brought it back to earth. He was currently holding the tesseract. Wanda attacked first. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Central City~~~~~~~~~~~

"Super-girl look." Kid Flash a.k.a Wally pointed to the shiny blue cube on the ground.  Super-girl a.k.a. Kara came flying towards him. They were there to investigate the huge  energy  source that the watch tower dictated. Kara made a move to touch it but Wally stopped her.

"Stop you don't know if that's dangerous."

"We should call the league."    

"Agreed." nodded Wally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bat-cave~~~~~~~~~~

"What happened to you?" asked Bruce.

"Nothing.  I was j-  had a battle with Lucy and i fell a broke a widow which give me cuts. That's all."

"June you know that you should call for back up. When things like this happen."

"Why?" i asked. " I can take care of myself. "

"I know you can but i don't want you getting  hurt. I don't want to lose you. "

I stayed quiet. I have never though of that before. I looked down at the ground. "I'm sorry. "

Bruce sighed. "June just promise me that next time you call for help."

"Ok. Dad."

After seeing  Andrea it was hard to call Bruce Dad. Every time i looked at Andrea i would remember ... him and how he had been lying to me the whole time.  But he has his reason.  Then Super-man popped up on the screen.

"Batman we need you at the watch tower."

"I'm on my way."

He then left.  

Next day

I walked down to the living room. Jason, Richard, Barbara, Selina, Helena, and Bruce was there setting on the couch.

"June sit down."

I did.

"What is it?" i asked.

"I'm going to be away for a couple days."

"Why?" asked Jason.

"League business. Alfred and Selina was going to London with Helena. Something came up there."

"Ok. So?"

"Gotham City is under your protect. Until we come back. Dick is in charge. "

"When are you going to come back?" i asked.

"If everything goes well  we might be back for thanksgiving."

I nod my head.

A Couple Hours Later

Everyone left. So it was just Richard, Jay and me. The manor was so quiet with everyone gone. 

Well this is awkward. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~Central City ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What is it?" asked Batman.

"We have no idea." answered Kara. "Batman don't you think Nightingale might know what it is?" asked Kara.

"I'm going to tell her about this yet." 

"Why is that?" Asked Kara.

"I don't want her to worry about this."

~~~~~~~~~~ Wayne Manor~~~~~~~~~~~

"June!" yelled Grayson as he ran through the halls with Jason behind him. I quickly opened a door and went inside. I rested against the door.  I smiled to myself as  I locked the door and throw way the  hair dye.  

"June! That's not funny!" i heard Grayson yell. He was mad and that made me happier  even more. I quickly looked around the room. I was in the library. Great you can't really hide here. 

"June i know your int there open the door!"

"Here let me try." i heard Jason say.

Oh no. Hide.  I got it! I quickly grabbed a book and sat down in a chair. The door opened. Don't look up. Don't look up. Keep you eyes focus  on the book. 

"June what is the meaning  of this?" asked Richard. He was clearly angry.  I glanced at up at him . I bit my lip to stop me from laughing. When they were sleeping i might have put makeup on them and dyed their hair.

"Hey i told you guys to sleep with one eye open."

"June."

"Hey at least it wasn't cookie dough." i said flipping the page to the book. This book is so boring. I got up and placed it back on the shelf. 

"June i have a date in an hour!" said Richard.

"OMG are you serious?"  i acted like i cared. I really didn't. I'm glad that he has a date because then he will think twice about messing with me.

"Yes."

"Oh well." i said as i walked out the room smiling.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The door bell rang and i rushed towards the door to open it.

"Oh Hi. I'm looking for Dick."

"Oh you must be his date."

"Yeah." she said nervous.  

"Grayson someone's at the door!" i shouted. Richard came  running towards the door. His hair was wet. He was able to get the dye out. Damn. 

"Ok. I've got to go." and with that he walked out of the house. I closed the door behind them. That girl have I've seen her before?

"What's wrong?" asked Jason

"That girl. Where did he meet her?" i asked him.

"I don't know. I guess so party why?" he asked me.

"I don't trust her. "

Jason raised an eye brow. "June."

"Huh?"

"Are jealous."

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Jay. I'm not jealous. I just don't trust her. There something about her that i don't like."

"Your jealous."

"I am not!" 

"Yes you are."

I glared at him.  Next time i'm going to use dye that don't wash out. I walked towards the kitchen. Me jealous yeah right.  

~~~~~~~~~ Patrol~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where do you think he is?" asked Jason as i landed beside him. 

"I don't care. He's not my problem." 

"Nightingale."

"What?" I asked.

"Looks who's back." He gestured towards  the streets.  I glanced down. Lucy. 

"Come on."

"No. Wait."

"Why?" asked Jason. 

"Just wait."

He looked at me and then back at Lucy. At first i though he was going to jump down but he didn't. I watched as Lucy broke into the shop.  

"Now." i whispered. 

We both jumped down. Jason broke the glass as we jumped down and we both landed in front of Lucy. I got up quickly.

"Give it up Lucy. There is no way your going to win this fight." i said as grabbed some bat-a-rangs  from my belt.

"Are you sure about that. Nightingale."    

I heard footsteps. I turned around getting ready to hit the person. He caught my hand  before it reached him.  I tried again. No luck. It's like he knew what i was going to do. I glance over at Jason and he was having trouble too. This isn't good. 

"Surprise!"  shouted Lucy.

I turned around and was hit with Harley's hammer.  What is Lucy doing with Harley's hammer?!  I landed on the floor. Face first.   

"Looks like you still need daddy bats to protect you." she said as she started to laugh.

I turned around to see that she was getting ready to hit me again.  

~~~~~~~~~~~Central City~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wanda are you ok?" asked Pietro as he helped his sister get up.

"I'm fine." she replied as she looked around. "Pietro where are we?" she asked. 

"I don't know." he  answered .

"Have you called the Avengers?" asked Wanda.

"I've tried but it won't go through."

"What do you mean?" 

"Wanda i think we're on our own." 

Wanda gulped when those words left her brother's mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.8K 2.9K 21
Robin is teleported to the marvel universe, will he be able to go home, or is his new one with the people of New York? Robin must use his smarts, tra...
140 0 14
Wanda is Loki's daughter He had her the same day he found out he was a frost giant He sent her to Midgard (earth) for her protection. Wanda x Steve...
733 27 4
In a world where Marvel, DC and Harry Potter Characters exist together, Lily and James mourn the lost of their oldest son and daughter, until a note'...
2.1K 18 8
Steve goes back and starts a life with Peggy. But circumstances leave them stranded in the 40s and their daughter in the present. Their daughter is f...