Dangerous Work[On Hold]

Av Mintyhippo95

She is wanted everywhere throughout the city of New York. 'Avalanche', as some know her by because she gets r... Mer

Characters
Prologue
Avalanche
Tickets
Crown of Corona
Summer Gala
Slumber Party?!?
Sleep Over Day 2
Pink Panther
Artemis
Operation Jelsa
Checkup
The Golden Hook
Welcome to the Nightmares
Elsa
Happy Halloween
Returning the Favor
Friends
Sacrifice
First Heist
Fairytales
Birthday
Tragedies Bring People Together
Ruby Rose
Operation
I'll Take Care of You
Runaway
Heist
Give her a Chance
What Have You Done!!!!!
Ring
Welcome to the Family
First Date
Stay Away
Gone
Diabolical Plan
Be Patient
First Snowfall
Finally Ready
Explanation
Christmas Eve
Flight to France
Mona Lisa
Concert
The Love Lock Bridge
Your Idiot...... Forever
Never Leaving
A Lottle
Perfect Little Creation
Wedding
Family Reunion
Day at the Cabin
Identity Revealed

Pocahontas's Necklace

1K 48 13
Av Mintyhippo95

Elsa's POV

Things are so much better now that they are normal. Jack and I meet secretly in random places everyday, and both of us take turns wearing disguises so no one will notice both of us. Christmas is right around the corner, and I'm really excited! This is the first Christmas in forever I'm spending with someone.

I already got Jack his present. I got him..... well made him a platinum Rolex watch with diamonds and Onex. His watch is always breaking, and he refuses to get a new one saying it is unnecessary. I am also giving him a little something more personal.

We have also spent a lot of late nights together because of heists. Apparently Hans and Pitch have killed over 40 Nightmares because they got caught. Jack and I are picking up the slack, and we haven't gotten caught. I don't mind though, I only have 2 more heists to go, and I'm free!!!

Right now I am sitting in my office with Jack going over the layout for our next heist. We are going to steal this necklace of the famous Indian princess named Pocahontas. Apparently she talked to some tree a lot, and that made her wise and deep...... to me it sounded like she was smoking something.

Like seriously. If I walked up to everyone saying I went deep into the middle of the woods to talk to a tree, and the tree gave me great advice, I'd be thrown in a mental hospital!

"Anyway, same stratagie basically. Take the gaurds down, get past the traps, disarm the alarms, and get the hell out of there." I said.

"Alright, sounds good. What type of alarm does the necklace have on it?"

"One that goes off of weight. The necklace weights half a pound. Merida can slow the alarm reaction to give us 1.5 seconds to make the switch."

"Alrighty then, looks like we have a plan." Jack smiled and wrapped his arms around me so we were swaying.

"Yeah, we do." I said

"So, we have a couple hours before we need to get ready, what do you want to do?" Jack asked.

"I don't care." I chuckled, "I'm not really a picky person."

"Okay, why don't we just go get coffee. We have a late night after all." his mumbled against my neck, making me shiver.

"Okay, who should we go as today?"

"Well, I could go as Jack, and you can go Elizabeth. It is just coffee, not like a date." he shrugged.

"Alright, let me get changed." I said.

"Why, you look perfect." he said.

"Jack, I'm wearing one of your hoodies." I chuckled.

"I know, and you look so cute in it." he chuckled back.

"Yeah, I need pants, shoes, and clothes that are actually mine. We can't let people know that I am dating you until I am finished."

"Yeah, about that. After this heist I have something big I want to ask you." Jack said nervously.

"Okay?" I said curiously, "Now seriously, I need to get ready."

He gave me a really quick passionate kiss, then let me go. I ran upstairs and ran in my closet. I put on my tan, makeup, and a long curly honey blonde wig, then picked out my clothes. I put on a pair of skinny jeans, a long baggy cream sweater, tan saddle boots, a brown hat, and a tan shoulder bag.

I ran downstairs and Jack was waiting, and he looked nervous. He has sort of sweating, pacing back and forth, and mumbling to himself.

"Jack, are you okay?" I asked, and he jumped.

"Oh...... Snowflake, you scared me." he said.

"Jack, you are actuing weird. Is everything alright?"

"Yeah...... just worried about tonight." he said.

"Jack, I can do the heist alone if you are nervous. I've done them alone for 6 years, two mire heists aren't going to kill me." I said resting a hand on his shoulder.

"No, it is not that." he said raking his hands through his hair, "Just don't worry about it alright."

"Okay?"

"Just trust me." he said.

"Alright, I trust you." I said and took his hand, "Now why don't we get that coffee."

"Okay, you look beautiful by the way." he smiled at me, and I blushed. He kissed my cheek and then we walked out to the garage. We took my car and drove to the Starbucks, moment we got there, I looked at Jack.

"And put on your selfie game face." then walked out of the car with a straight face, and Jack did the same. The most we did while we were out in public like this is a general chuckle or small smile. If we acted like we did in each others houses, Hans would have found out by now.

The press is looking for something to snap, but we never give it to them. They want a smile, physical contact, and hugs. All we give them are serious faces, small talk, then we leave in the opposite directions.

We sat in the Starbucks after both paying for our drinks, and I saw some press outside. I just made really small talk, and kept my face straight. The usual.

After we finished, we walked out. I went in my car and Jack took off walking. I drove around the block, and picked him up. Moment he jumped in the car he grabbed my face, and kissed me. His hands slipped to my back pulling me forward, and mine got tangled in his hair. He was kissing me like it was the last thing he was going to do, and it just took my breath away.

"You know, I'm getting really tired of this." he said when we parted.

"Hey, my last heist is the Mona Lisa in France. After that we are free." I said.

"I know, but I don't think I can wait that long." he said.

"Find a way, we are so close. We've lasted this long, I'm sure we can survive a month more."

"Elsa, I'm serious. I've been thinking a lot, and................" he started, then just suddenly stopped.

"And what?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'll tell you tonight." he said.

"Alright then, come on. We have to get ready for this heist."

"Okay." he said.

Jack's POV

I'm going to do it, I'm going to propose to her tonight. I know it is a little before we get out, but I can't wait anymore! I just want her to be mine, I want to call her Mrs. Frost.

I don't know how she is going to respond though. I mean we haven't even know each other for a year and we are still in the Nightmares, but I know she it the one for me.

Anyway she drove us back to her place, then we took our bikes to the Nightmare base. We walked in, then went into our rooms to put on our disguises. When we both were ready, we walked into Hans's office.

"Hey sweetie, we're leaving for the heist." Elsa said.

"Alright, go get them tiger." Hans said, and pulled her in for a kiss. I was always so fucking furious when he did this, she was mine!

When he let her go, he turned around, then Elsa and I walked out to our bikes.

"Elsa, how you holding up?" I asked.

"Surprisingly well." she said, "Then again, you are here." she said, and I felt my cheeks getting warm.

"I'll always be here Els." I said. She smiled at me.

"Alright, lets get this over with. Artemis, this is Avalanche and Frostbite here. Are you ready and in position?" Elsa said into her earpiece.

"Roger that Avalanche. Everything is set up here, get here, and do your thing."

Elsa and I jumped on our bikes, and drove a block away from the museum. The moment we parked our bikes, we pulled out our guns, and shot the two guards outside of the door.

"Remember, have fun." she said to me, then we walked in the doors, and shot down all of the guards there too.

Elsa got through the lasers, and deactivate the traps and alarms. She still always amazes me whenever she does that. I can deactivate some stuff and decently get through lasers and traps, but nothing like she can.

Within no time we were in the room where the necklace was kept. Elsa lifted the glass, then turned on her headset.

"Alright Artemis, at the prize. Slow down the alarm activation system."

"Done and did." Mer said.

Elsa pulled out the a really crappy replacement necklace, and quickly switched the two. When she finished she put the necklace in her bag and the glass on the podium.

"Alright Artemis, Avalanche and I got the prize. See you later." I said, then Elsa and marked our steal then went back to the Nightmare base.

Elsa's plan was always so simple, but that is what made it effective. There was nothing that could complicate it, and she never was able to screw up.

When we got back, Han's office was empty. Elsa left it on his desk with a note, then left.

"Hey Elsa, meet me at the park. There is something important I need to ask you." I said.

"Okay." she said, then went into her room to change.

"Ah.... Jack Frost." Pitch said, "I have something I need to discuss with you."

"Okay, could it wait though?" I asked, "Maybe tomorrow morning or...."

"No, it is really important. I promise it will only take like 10 minutes tops." Pitch said.

"Okay then, but only 10 minutes." I said.

Elsa's POV

I went into my room, then quickly threw on a pair of black leggings, a loose fitting sweater dress, a pair of knee high heeled black boots, and a black coat.

"Elsa, how was the heist?" Hans asked walking out of the men's restroom.

"Good, I have the necklace waiting for you on your desk." I replied, "Now, I'm going to go. I will see you around sweetie." I said giving him a peck on the lips, then I walked out to my bike, and drove to the park.

I sat underneath our favorite bench, and waited for Jack. I wonder what was so important that he couldn't wait until tomorrow morning or when we got back to my house.

As time dripped by, I was starting to get worried. I had sat here for 2 hours. Finally I heard my phone buzz, and it was a text from Jack.

J: Hey, sorry but I can't meet you there. I sort of fell asleep in the bed at the base, and Hiccup said I need to come into work immediately.

E: It's fine. So, will I see you tomorrow?

J: No, not tomorrow. I'll call you with the plans.

E: Oh................ okay then.

J: Hey, I love you.

E: I love you too. See you when I see you I guess.

After that he stopped replying, and I drove home.

I took off my boots, and jumped into my bed. I was a little troubled that Jack just canceled and then didn't make any plans. I mean he has never canceled or let work stop him before. He once came over to my house at 3 in the morning because he couldn't hang out with me that day.

Still, I can't worry about something so simple. Jack loves me and I love him, I know I'll see his beaming face soon.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.9K 162 19
||DISCONTINUED|| Our story takes place in Arendelle, 5 months after Elsa has became Queen. But things have been troubling our Queen lately... New ene...
29.2K 717 40
A fanfic story about Jelsa. There will be extra love stories about: •Avatar the last air bender •Harry Potter •Naruto •Fairy Tail •One Piece •Hotel T...
12.4K 406 43
i wrote this years ago as a pre teen who had no idea what she was doing or how to write well so please just kind of ignore it :') unless you've alrea...
529K 20.2K 54
#35 in Action 20th April 2015. #415 in Fanfiction 21st September 2015. She finally found her inner self and her courage, the will to live. That's whe...