Surviving Reality: Divergent...

By 4getmenever

Moving to a new school sucks. Especially when your name is Beatrice Prior. But no one would expect... well, t... More

PLEASE READ FIRST
Christina
Lynn
Tris
Molly
Tobias
Uriah
Marlene
Lauren
Marlene
Tris
Tobias
Tobias
Tris
Marlene
Shauna
Marlene
Christina
Tris
Marlene
Zeke
Tobias
Uriah
Marlene
Tris
Tobias
Christina
Cara
Marlene
Tris
Christina
Tobias
Shauna
Zeke
Uriah
Lynn
Marlene
Christina
Uriah
Tris
Tobias
Tris
Lynn
Uriah
Lynn
Marlene
Tobias
Shauna
Lynn
Lauren
Christina
Tobias
Uriah
Christina
Lynn
Zeke
Tobias
Marlene
Uriah
Lauren
Tris
Christina
Tobias
Tris
Author's Note

Tris

9.6K 224 31
By 4getmenever

Original chapter title: We're Baaaaaack

I'm starting to like Molly and Peter being suspended. Of course, when I'm walking to third period with Marlene, I feel a hard tap on my shoulder. Naturally, I whirl around... and feel someone's fist connect with my face.

The blow makes me stumble backwards. I hold my hands over my face. Several people laugh, and I feel blood pooling in my hands. "Haven't you ever heard of the 'no hitting girls' rule, Peter? Or are you just that thick-skulled that it never sunk in?" Marlene sneers.

"Shut the hell up." Peter snaps and shoves Marlene backwards. Good thing Uriah's not here. Peter wouldn't get out of here alive. I steady Marlene and turn to him, my nose gushing blood. Without even thinking, I bring my foot up hard between his legs.

"BEATRICE PRIOR!" I see Principal Matthews's secretary, Mrs. Playton, hurrying towards us. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Self defense." I shrug, leaning my head forward and pinching the bridge of my nose.

"You had no right-"

"She had every right, considering that he punched her in the face and shoved me." The secretary does nothing but glare at us and help Peter up, who gives me a sharp glare and follows her to the office. Point one for Tris. I look at the ground as Marlene leads me to the nurse, my blood leaving crimson dots on the polished tile hallway floor. Tilting your head back means the blood going down your throat and into your stomach. It'll make you sick. Gross, I know. But it's the truth.

"Let's hope that you kicked him hard enough that he can't have any kids." Marlene jokes.

I laugh. "We can only hope." I sit on one of the benches outside of the nurse's office and tell Marlene to go down to gym. After hesitating for a moment, she nods and goes. Let's just hope it doesn't spread too fast that I totally kicked Peter's ass...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 1K 19
**COMPLETED** This is about My OC character and Peter Hayes. Hope you like it, most of it is just her point of view in the Divergent movie. It will g...
22.3K 377 42
In the story Tris Prior goes to Divergent high school. When suddenly a new boy named Four comes to the school. Will she fall for him or hate him? Wil...
1.3K 35 6
Beatrice Prior is new at her school. While she doesn't make a habit of initiating conversation or introducing herself to other people, there is one s...
259K 5.5K 32
My name's Cassia Hollester. I'm different from the usual suspects, I'm divergent. Although, I never knew what that actually meant. I'm willing to fin...