𝐌𝐘 ππ‘πŽπ“π‡π„π‘'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐒...

By prfcthoodings

❝ i've got a question, if i pulled you closer would you mind? ❞ NOTE πŸ‘ΌπŸΌπŸŒ« it's REALLY bad & i know. the gra... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Facts
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
To lukeismyidiot.......
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Christmas Eve Special?
Christmas!!!!!!
Chapter 37
Dear sydneyxhemmings,
Valentines Day Special
One Direction Special Pt.1
One Direction Special Pt.2
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
End.....
Sequel?
13 Questions
OMFG!!!!
Shout Out!
Shout Out #2!
1K VOTES??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 4

7.3K 115 18
By prfcthoodings

Zoe's P.O.V

I was kind of exited to get out of class.I had already planned out 'Dally's' child's names (Dally is Dan and Ally's ship name)

"Hi Mrs.Howell tell me, how's your husband?" I asked joking around. Ally just rolled her eyes at me and told me that she was going to go find Connor and she also told me to say bye to Louise. I was going to ask her if it was because of the joke but she just left. I feel guilty now.

Connor's P.O.V

I was waiting for Ally, just sitting in a corner table at Starbuck's looking like a lonely boy that got ditched, so I got my phone out so I didn't look like that. Then I heard Ally coming. She sat in front of me and asked what was wrong.

Ally and I have been friends since Kindergarten I've always trusted her, and today was a really important day, today was the day I was coming out to my best friend.

To be honest I was kind of scared she was not going to be my friend after this confession, but I decided I could tell her.

Ally's P.O.V

"Hi Connor, what did you need?" I asked him. "Ally please promise you will stil be my friend after this?" He asked me looking worried. "Of course Connor, I will always be there for you!" I said and he let out a sigh of relief.

Authors Note : Hi
Please coment and vote and sorry if it's bad (I'm new so,yeah)
=) Julie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8M 69.2K 141
i was 13 when i wrote this please don't come for me i'm embarrassed this is a mess lmao i'm so sorry but hey, it's book one.
725 1 18
yo i wrote this at 13 im ashamed
11.5K 163 71
Just what the title says! I don't like doing much smut, but I might try some eventually. Go somewhere else if you want heavy smut imagines! Love all...
23K 209 49
I DO NOT OWN THESE!!! ALL FROM TUMBLR UNLESS I SAY SO!!!!!! THANK YOU TO THE AMAZING BEATIFUL PEOPLE THAT WROTE THIS!!!