Surviving Reality: Divergent...

By 4getmenever

Moving to a new school sucks. Especially when your name is Beatrice Prior. But no one would expect... well, t... More

PLEASE READ FIRST
Christina
Lynn
Tris
Molly
Tobias
Uriah
Marlene
Lauren
Marlene
Tris
Tobias
Tobias
Tris
Marlene
Shauna
Christina
Tris
Marlene
Zeke
Tobias
Uriah
Marlene
Tris
Tobias
Christina
Cara
Marlene
Tris
Christina
Tobias
Shauna
Zeke
Uriah
Lynn
Tris
Marlene
Christina
Uriah
Tris
Tobias
Tris
Lynn
Uriah
Lynn
Marlene
Tobias
Shauna
Lynn
Lauren
Christina
Tobias
Uriah
Christina
Lynn
Zeke
Tobias
Marlene
Uriah
Lauren
Tris
Christina
Tobias
Tris
Author's Note

Marlene

13K 325 79
By 4getmenever

Original chapter title: Ready, Set, LEAVE

"You look... nice." Uriah seems nervous, for the first time in what feels like forever. I can't really remember the last time he was this nervous.

"Thanks." I reply quietly. "You too." I take his hand and lead him into the gym, smiling every now and then at people. Once we're inside the gym, Uriah decides to lead me over to a far corner. The lights are dim, and when the light catches my sparkly blue flats-ugh- or the sparkles on my bright blue dress-double ugh- it lights up the corner. 

"Why are we here?" I ask.

"It's a dance." He says sarcastically.

"I meant in the corner, smartass." I smack him playfully.

"Didn't you always want to be squished in a corner with your stupid boyfriend?" I turn to see Molly, Peter, and Drew sneering at us. In a pink dress, Molly really isn't that intimidating. If anything, she looks like Sleeping Beauty took too many drugs and woke up in a pissy mood.

"Get lost." Uriah snaps. Damn. Even in a pair of plain black pants, a white button-down, and dress shoes he looks scary.

"I'm good." Drew narrows his eyes. His tie is upside down, the side that should be against his chest facing outward. And his shirt isn't completely tucked in. Dumbfuck.

"Fine, whatever. We're leaving." I walk past the Terrible Threesome and out into the hall. I grab Uriah's arm and pull him into a corner. "This good enough?" I ask. I'm pretty much trapped between him and the wall.

"Mm...not quite." he tilts his head to the side.

"What's missing?" I ask.

He smiles. "This."  Then he presses his mouth against mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 4.2K 28
So this is my first attempt at a Divergent AU. Beatrice Prior is a military brat. She's been all over the world with her father, a General in the Mar...
43.9K 1K 19
**COMPLETED** This is about My OC character and Peter Hayes. Hope you like it, most of it is just her point of view in the Divergent movie. It will g...
1.3K 35 6
Beatrice Prior is new at her school. While she doesn't make a habit of initiating conversation or introducing herself to other people, there is one s...
4.3K 150 23
I decided that I wanted Tris and Tobias to live a little so imagine Veronica's book stops before the war on abnegation and things stay normal. Skip a...