Surviving Reality: Divergent...

By 4getmenever

Moving to a new school sucks. Especially when your name is Beatrice Prior. But no one would expect... well, t... More

PLEASE READ FIRST
Christina
Lynn
Tris
Molly
Tobias
Uriah
Marlene
Lauren
Marlene
Tris
Tobias
Tobias
Marlene
Shauna
Marlene
Christina
Tris
Marlene
Zeke
Tobias
Uriah
Marlene
Tris
Tobias
Christina
Cara
Marlene
Tris
Christina
Tobias
Shauna
Zeke
Uriah
Lynn
Tris
Marlene
Christina
Uriah
Tris
Tobias
Tris
Lynn
Uriah
Lynn
Marlene
Tobias
Shauna
Lynn
Lauren
Christina
Tobias
Uriah
Christina
Lynn
Zeke
Tobias
Marlene
Uriah
Lauren
Tris
Christina
Tobias
Tris
Author's Note

Tris

13.5K 349 25
By 4getmenever

A/N: We were doing similes & stuff for poetry in English class when I came up with this incredibly weird title.

Original chapter title: Life is LIke a Bottle of Poison

On Monday at school I completely ignore Four. It's not like the silent treatment.  I do glare at him.

God, I was such an idiot. Mostly for thinking that maybe- just maybe- he thought something of me. Of course not. He'd been really sweet and sort of shy and nervous at the dance, right before Al came over. But still, he didn't have to be a pompous ass afterwards. Christina claimed that he was jealous of Al.

Yeah right.

You see, guys like Four don't just get jealous. God. This is why I don't even try when it comes to relationships. Or people. Because it really just fucks you up in the head and you never end up happy.

At lunch I refuse to sit near Four. Everyone knows why, but no one talks about it. He tries to talk to me before English. I ignore him. Even when the teacher pairs us together to do some project, I do the work and go back to ignoring him. The. End. He'll get the hint sooner or later.

"Don't be so harsh." Marlene said. Yeah, well, I've dealt with people like Four. And cutting them some slack won't do you any good. You've got to fight fire with fire because if you don't, you're sure to get burned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 4.6K 27
Beatrice Prior also known as Tris, has just moved from Florida to Chicago. She has just started her senior year and there she reunites with some old...
44K 1K 19
**COMPLETED** This is about My OC character and Peter Hayes. Hope you like it, most of it is just her point of view in the Divergent movie. It will g...
420K 12K 98
It's been two years since Beatrice Prior's death, and no one has taken it harder than Tobias has, he still can't get over her. But one day she will...
263K 5.5K 32
My name's Cassia Hollester. I'm different from the usual suspects, I'm divergent. Although, I never knew what that actually meant. I'm willing to fin...