I Love you...✔️

By ohhmycapaldi

Clara Oswald lost her mum at age 9. It took her and her Dad a few years to get over what happened. Clara's da... More

The Move...
Its a Long Story
John's drunkness
Tutoring?
Holding in the truth
Losses and the past
A Mistake
I need time...
Study Leave...
Exams...
The Theme Park...
Results...
Hungover...
The shopping centre
Camping
Girls night in
John's Past
What is she doing here?
Try make an Effort
Worst Christmas Ever...
Who is she?
Babysitting Kayleigh...
I'm Not Going
Planet Play
The Trip
Mini
Its over and done with now...
On the mend
Football Game
Airspace
The Bitch Is Back...
I'm Ready
Its about time
Return of the Jedi
Party Planning
unexpected
T.O.M
unbelieveable
School Shopping
Another Shock
Back to School
Joanne's mother...
So much for a celebration?
Always and Completely Forgiven
The New Girl
France
idiot.
You What?
Apologies...
Mister?
Family
Max
He's a fighter.
Babysitting
You're going to see Star Wars
The Force Awakens
Bunsen Burner
Bonding with the baby
John is Jealous.
Olivia Wood
Ecstasy
We're done, I'm sorry.
worries and concerns
Never stopped loving you
Time Jump, A look back

Star Trek

85 9 0
By ohhmycapaldi

CLARA'S POV

"So Lil your birthday is coming up what you doing for it?", I asked her as we walked to school on Wednesday morning. "We should all go to Airspace!", shouted Lily. "Wow okay don't need to shout", I laughed as we walked in the gates. "Sorry Clara", she giggled.

I walked into the common room and Lily sprung onto Richard's lap. I looked around for John but couldn't find him anywhere but out of no where John came up behind me and hugged me and kissed the side of my neck. I turned round and kissed his mouth. "Good morning John", I smiled. "Good morning Clara", he said and kissed me again.

The bell rang and the four of us went to biology.

"So for Lily's birthday we were talking about airspace?", I said and Lily looked really excited. "Sounds cool", smiled John. "I'm up for it", said Richard.

The day went by quite fast I had already decided what to get Lily for her birthday. She was obssessed with this Prada bag so I decided to get her it.

Today was Wednesday which meant I had to tutor John.

"So Clara do you want to come over after school?", he asked. "Eh yeah sure", I smiled.

After tutoring John I had called my dad to say I wouldn't be home until later.

"So ya want to watch something?", he asked scrolling through Netflix. "Yeah how about Star Trek?", I said. "Atleast its not Star Wars", he laughed. I punched his chest. "Oi nothing wrong with Star Wars", I said. "Ow", he moaned at the punch. "You deserved that", I smirked. "That was sore", he said rubbing his chest. "It was supposed to be", I laughed. "I'll get you back Oswald", said John then he pulled my lips to his. I could feel the tension between us. The kiss heated and I ran my tongue along his bottom lip asking for entrance and he allowed it. I explored his mouth and we stumbled onto the Sofa and I ended up laying on top of him but as per usual we were interupted by Richard and Lily.

"Oh sorry are we interupting something here?", smirked Richard.
John's face grew red. "Shut up Richard", I laughed.

They ended up staying watching Star Trek with us. I fell asleep on John's shoulder. Infact we all fell asleep. John's mum was at Rose's for the night so he had the place to himself.

I woke up at 9.30pm. Shit my dad is gonna kill me. I nudged John. "John wake up", I called and he rubbed his eyes and yawned. "What time is it?", he asked. "9.30 I better get going", I said. "I'll walk you", he smiled. "What about Lily and Richard?", I asked pointing to the pair snuggled up on the couch. "Just leave them", laughed John.

I got my bag and shouved mt coat on and shoes and headed out the door with John.

I looked at my phone 5 missed calls from my dad. Shit. I tried to call him back but he didn't answer "unbelieveable", I muttered to my self but John heard. "Whats up Clara?", asked John. "Ugh my dad won't answer the phone. Then hes going to moan at me when I get in", I groaned and put my phone in my pocket.

I finally got home. "Bye John", I said and kissed him. "See ya Clara", he said.

"What time do you call this?", he asked. He was so over protective now oh my god. "10 oclock", I said. "What were you doing all that time at John's?", he asked and he looked really concerned not like it was his business? "Watching Star Trek and then I fell asleep", I said. "You have school tomorrow you should be well in by now", he moaned. "Dad I'm sixteen now", I groaned. " I know but you should still be in", he said. To be honest I don't think I am going to here the end of this. "Dad I'm going to bed", I said and walked upstairs.

I flopped onto my bed and put the TV on and finished watching Star Trek.

I swallowed my tablets and put my onesie on and finally got some sleep.

Sorry its late update I couldnt think what to write

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

686K 42.2K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 46.5K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 55.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
14.6K 377 43
Serenity is the daughter of Captain Hook. She has a sister named Sarah, her twin. Her mother was killed, and she spent over thirty years in Neverland...