Surviving Reality: Divergent...

By 4getmenever

Moving to a new school sucks. Especially when your name is Beatrice Prior. But no one would expect... well, t... More

PLEASE READ FIRST
Christina
Tris
Molly
Tobias
Uriah
Marlene
Lauren
Marlene
Tris
Tobias
Tobias
Tris
Marlene
Shauna
Marlene
Christina
Tris
Marlene
Zeke
Tobias
Uriah
Marlene
Tris
Tobias
Christina
Cara
Marlene
Tris
Christina
Tobias
Shauna
Zeke
Uriah
Lynn
Tris
Marlene
Christina
Uriah
Tris
Tobias
Tris
Lynn
Uriah
Lynn
Marlene
Tobias
Shauna
Lynn
Lauren
Christina
Tobias
Uriah
Christina
Lynn
Zeke
Tobias
Marlene
Uriah
Lauren
Tris
Christina
Tobias
Tris
Author's Note

Lynn

20.1K 414 59
By 4getmenever

Original chapter title: Nothing Unusual

Marlene flips backwards over Uriah's bed, staring at me with absolutely no patience as I try to finish my math homework. "Done!" I throw down my pencil, smirking at Uriah. He makes a face and flips me off.

"You know what I could go for right now?" Marlene says randomly, her brown eyes wide and thoughtful.

"A muffin." We all say at the same time. We look at each other, bored expressions on our faces, and burst out laughing.

"Oh my god, we need a life." I say, still laughing and trying to wipe tears from my eyes. The last thing I need is for my eyeliner to run, especially because I still have to ride my bike home.

"Yup." Uriah agrees, nodding and still laughing as well. He stops and stands up suddenly, starting to run out the door. "Last on outside's an ignorant pansycake!" He calls over his shoulder. I roll my eyes, looking at Marlene.

"Oh, it's on now!" She shouts and we jump up, shoving each other out of the way and racing out of his room.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"Uriah!" Marlene shrieks when she surfaces. I laugh, falling over into the grass like an idiot. Uriah grins from the edge of the pool at Marlene, who is now completely soaked. "You ruined my makeup!"

"When will she learn?" He asks me, grinning. Marlene moves to get out of the pool, but he pushes her back in.

"Have I ever told you I hate you?" She asks, scowling. She crosses her arms over her chest.

He lays on his stomach in front of her so that they're face-to face and gives her a goofy grin. "Aww, c'mon Marlene. You looooooooove me." She sticks her tongue out and smacks him in the head. I swear this is one of those mushy Hallmark moments where they then start making out.

Or where she yanks his dumb ass into the pool. Either one is okay with me.

My phone vibrates, and I pull it out of my back pocket. It's a text from Shauna, telling me that I have to get my ass back now, or else. "Later guys!" I shout, already starting out of the backyard while fiddling with one of my many ear piercings. "I gotta go home!"

"Aww!" Marlene whines. "Bye Lynn!" I wave over my shoulder and get on my bike, quickly pedalling home. Let's hope my mom doesn't kill me for being late...again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 1K 19
**COMPLETED** This is about My OC character and Peter Hayes. Hope you like it, most of it is just her point of view in the Divergent movie. It will g...
25.9K 567 31
------------------------------------------------------ Divergent Fan-fiction ------------------------------------------------------ 16-year old Candi...
420K 12K 98
It's been two years since Beatrice Prior's death, and no one has taken it harder than Tobias has, he still can't get over her. But one day she will...
476K 11.7K 78
Tris' parents died in a car crash when she was 10 years old, now she lives with her foster parents, her dad sometimes verbally abuses her. Who will s...