Fighting To Live, Living To D...

By CissyItsMe

!!! THIS IS A SEQUEL !!! I suggest you to read Fight For Love first, so you won't be confused in this story... More

!!! NOTE !!!
Preview !!!
« Summertime. »
« Going Home. »
« Back In Miami. »
« Is it really Love ? »
« A Little Bit Of Romance...Or What About Nah ? »
« Back To School. »
« We're Over. »
« Who Are You ? »
« Keep Your Head Up. »
« Sister And Brother. »
« Fiesta, Fiesta. » {Part.1}
« Fiesta, Fiesta. » {Part.2}
« After Party. »
« The REAL After Party. » {Part.1}
« The REAL After Party. » {Part.2}
« Trying To Compromise And Little Hassles.»
« I Apologize. »
« Let Me Drive, Please ? »
« First Date.»
« You ? Again ? »
« You Shouldn't Be Here.» {Part.1}
«You Shouldn't Be Here.» {Part.2}
«You Betrayed Us.»
« Don't Talk To Me.»
«Still Disappointed.»
«Can We Put The Past Behind Us ? »
« First Step. »
«Still Working On It.»
« What's Wrong ? »
« Happy Birthday ! »
«Ho ! Ho ! Ho ! »
« Sisters Love. »
«Valentine's Day.»
«Keep It Or...» {Part.1}
«Keep It Or...» {Part.2}
« Meet My Girlfriend. »
« Family Time. »
« Bye. »
«Three Years Later.»
«Note.»

« Nobody Likes The Distance.»

403 31 2
By CissyItsMe

''Distance is just a test to see how far love can travel.''

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

June, 10...(Sunday)

"Knock, knock ! " Shay said knocking on her brother's door with her index knuckle. Aug III looked up at her from his notebook with a raised brow, "Can I come in ? "

"Yes. What do you want ? "

She walked in and then sat on the edge of his bed, "What are you doing ? " She asked curiously. She tried to take his notebook, but Aug III pushed it away from her immediately. 

"I'm doing a list."

"For what ? "

"For the stuff I'll need to buy for college. Now, tell me why you're here ? "

She looked down at her hands, "You're still going to New York ? "

He nodded, "Yup. I got accepted in Columbia, Syracuse and NYU. You know how much I had always wanted to go study in New York and now my dream is about to come true."

She slightly frowned, "Wait...You still didn't choose ? We're in June, Ant ! "

"Of course I chose ! I just didn't tell y'all."

She folded her arms, "Why ? "

"For what you're trying to do right now. None of you wants me to go to New York and I didn't want a repeat of 'please, stay here with us.' "

"But, Anthonyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ! Stay heeeeeeeeeeeeere ! You're gonna miss us too much." She pouted while whining. 

"No, you're gonna miss me too much. I'm amazing." He grinned proudly.

"Are you going to visit us often ? "

He sat up, closed the notebook and put it away. He placed his right arm over his little sister's shoulders and hugged her, then kissed her temple. It'd been two months now that everybody in this house was trying their possible to make him change his mind and give him the will to stay in Miami, but it was unnecessary. Aug III wanted to learn the business in the best city. And what's better than the Big Apple, New York ? He had this project stuck in his mind since he was eleven years old and now he was finally able to make it happen. He worked out in school these past four years for that. During these last months, instead of having  a lot of fun -except for the party they organized here- for his Senior Year, he had his head in books for hours. New York was a goal of his that he will achieve and nobody could stop him. Plus, he wanted to change his environment too. He was growing kind of tired of Miami. He had been there all his life.

"Yes. You don't even have to ask me that. Y'all are my family, you'll always come first."

"Osiria is going there too ? "

He sighed and shook his head. About a week ago, the two teenagers had that conversation and it didn't end too well. Aug III was going to New York, but Osiria was going in LA. It'll be almost four months since they first started dating and they wanted to continue this relationship, but they were both scared to have to test the distance soon. 

Osiria was persuaded that Aug III was going to cheat on her and although Aug was telling her that he wasn't, for some reason she couldn't believe him. She saw this happening way too much, so she was on guard and preferred ending this relationship instead of getting emotionally more involved and then getting hurt. She was so afraid, she had never had a serious relationship like this one before and even less a distant one. Aug III was scared too, but he had faith in them. 

The feelings were there and they were getting strong each and every day. Feelings weren't the problem. They just had to keep working on their mutual trust and to not let the temptation pull them apart. 

"No." He answered sadly.

She observed his face, "Something happened ? "

"We got into an argument. She thinks I'm going to cheat in New York."

"But that's not your style. I mean, it's your first serious relationship and we could've thought you'll make that mistake, but that's just not in the Alsina's moral. Even if we did betray dad..." She mumbled, "...we're strong believers in loyalty."

"Did he contact you ? " He asked referring to Rayshawn.

"No and I'm glad he didn't. I'm over with this story." 

"Good." As Shay was about to say something else, June and the triplets knocked on his door and entered in with unhappy faces. Samuel, Trayvon and Karla sat on his carpet while June sat on his lap. He looked at them with a little smile on the corner of his lips, "What's going on ? "

"Please don't go." June responded and then began to cry, "Who's going to comfort me when there'll be thunders ? "

He kissed the top of her head, "You're six now, Baby Ju. You're a big girl."

"But you're still calling me Baby Ju."

He hugged her tightly, "Because you'll always be my Baby Ju."

"You better call us everyday, even if you're really busy." Samuel warned with narrowed eyes. 

"Don't worry guys, we already got this. You miss one day and we will harass you for weeks." Melvin said as him and his twin walked in. 

"Yeah, don't play with us." Marvin added making Aug III chuckle as he wiped June's tears away with his thumbs. 

"I swear, I'll call you everyday and we'll facetime every weekend. And of course, I'll visit for every holiday. But you'll come for Christmas."

"Yes ! Christmas and the New Year in New York ! It's gonna be fun ! " Karla did a little dance.

And the siblings continued to converse for hours, talking about their future and remembering old times also. Meanwhile, Kim and August were downstairs making a big Sunday dinner and dancing at the same time. Once the dinner was ready, they both went upstairs to find the kids. When they arrived in front of their oldest child bedroom door, they couldn't help but stop and admired the bonding. 

They loved seeing their children spending quality time together. 

"Aw ! Look at this. They're so cute." Kim coed about to shed some tears of joy. This was pure happiness to witness that. 

"It's gon' be different without my mini-me in the house."

Kim sighed, "I know." 

June, 11...(Monday)

Aug III groaned as he sat on his chair. He was happy the exams were finally over and it was the very last week of school, but also annoyed that he had to be there for five more days. In his mind, he was already in summertime and done with high school. He couldn't wait to get this diploma in his hands. 

Mrs.Whytts walked in the classroom and was followed by Osiria, who almost arrived late, "You're lucky I'm in a good mood and it's the very last week of school, Mrs.Harris. Sit down." She put her bag on her desk and stood in front of the class. 

"Thanks." Osiria quickly sat next to Aug. 

"Alright, everybody ! " She clapped her hands excitedly. It was a bit strange coming from her, "Since it's useless to start something, well you can do whatever you want, just don't be too loud. And let me add that...Uh...I'm proud of all of you ! I shouldn't say that because you're supposed to have the results on Wednesday, but you all did a great job at the Trigo exam ! " 

The class cheered and then each one was doing whatever they wanted. Some were listening to music, or drawing, or were on their phone or were talking with their friends. One decided to sleep. For the first day of the very last week of school, it was pretty chill. 

"So...you're gonna ignore me ? "

Osiria bit on her bottom lip, "...No. I'm still convinced this won't work." 

"And I'm still convinced the distance won't change a lot of things between us. We just have to be careful when it comes to temptation and don't let this-"

"It's easier to say that than actually resist it ! "

"Are you still talking about me or you ? " Aug III asked getting frustrated. 

"About you, of course ! I'll be completely fine."

"And me too ! Osiria, trust me."

She took a deep breath, "I talk about this with my grandmother and she said that the key is communication. As long as we keep a good communication, everything should come along with this. And trust is the core, that should never be broken. I'm scared, August." 

He grabbed her right hand and kissed the back, "I won't betray you as you won't do me wrong either. I'm falling for you and a lot, so I don't see why I would jeopardize what we have." He caressed her left cheek. 

She smiled, leaned in and placed her lips on his, "I'm falling for you and a lot too. I'm sorry for having let my fear get the...worst of me. It's just...it's my very first serious relationship and I wouldn't like for it to end suddenly and badly because of a...stupid distance."

"It won't end badly because of a stupid distance. Trust me."

___________________________

Let me know what you think about this =)

THANKS FOR READING GUYS ! 💜💛💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
22.7M 797K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
504K 18.1K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...