Watch Your Pack | Liam Dunbar...

By apxrez

Sequel to Can't Go Back by Teenwolfinski. No one knows how, but I did it. I died. I returned from death. And... More

Part A: New Me
Chapter 1: "We Should've Left Him Chained To The Tree"
Chapter 2: Familiar Looking
Chapter 3: 'Vengeful' My Ass
Chapter 4: "Oh, That's A Wolf"
Chapter 5: They See Me Rolling, They Hatin'
Chapter 6: "Intense"
Chapter 7: Lydia
Chapter 8: Gay Club-ing
Chapter 9: "Oh my naughty mind!"
This is not a chapter!
Chapter 10: Fucking Feelings
Chapter 11: Yeah, You Fucked Up
Chapter 12: Finding Out
Chapter 13: Lies, Lies, Lies...
Chapter 14: Gone
Chapter 15: "I Can Take Away The Pain"
Chapter 17: Brainwashed
Chapter 18: Lying MotherRaeken
Chapter 19: Changing Roles
Chapter 20: "Now You Pay"
Part B: To Hell And Back
Chapter 21: Potentially Hypothermic
Chapter 22: "What Kind Of Affection?"
Chapter 23: "I Promise You"
Chapter 24: Aftertaste
Tag
Chapter 25: Lex Talionis
Chapter 26: Lab 'Buddies'
Chapter 27: Knifes
Chapter 28: Weak
Chapter 29: A stripe and a half
Chapter 30: Escape from Eichen (pt. 1)
Chapter 31: Escape from Eichen (Pt. 2)
Chapter 32: Escape from Eichen (pt. 3)
Chapter 33: Two weeks

Chapter 16: Cut The Rope

9.9K 337 404
By apxrez

Kelsey

"Scott Scott, slow down." Stiles kept telling Scott as we all followed him around his place. "Just think for a second, okay? Mason should be going."

"Liam's my best friend." Stated Mason. "I'm going."

"Oh, did you suddenly get super wolf powers? I wasn't aware of that development."

"Well, if you're not going, I could use the help." Scott finally stopped.

"No, I'm coming just as soon as I talk to my dad. They're moving the body and he wants to make sure that this time no one steals it."

"How's he gonna do that?"

"I don't know." Stiles admitted. "But whoever took the last one was strong enough to flip my Jeep."

"We can bring Theo." Malia said as she walked towards Scott and Mason, next to him. I was about to say something and volunteer to go with them, but Theo was ahead and stopped me by holding my hand again.

"Maybe I better stay here." He said and looked down, at our interlocked fingers, but it actually looked like he was staring at the floor. "You know, in case the Doctors decide to make a house call for Corey."

"Scott, Stiles is right." Lydia talked catching Scott's attention. "We need to slow down and think."

"I am thinking about how Liam and Hayden could already be dead." A really bad thought came to my mind when he said that and I was actually confused about it.

"You could've hurt him, Scott." She said without mentioning Corey's name. "Really hurt him."

"I have to find Liam." With that, he turned around and left out of there, Mason following him. But before Malia could join them, Stiles stopped her.

"Hey, text me. For anything."

Stiles left some minutes after them. The only thing we could do was wait for them to come back. Lydia told me a lot about the memory tapping. Apparently, if someone did it to me, not only that person could see it, but also me. I needed to know what I did, it was killing me. But I didn't have that nightmare again, at least not last night, when I was with Theo. Lydia was currently cleaning the dry blood off Corey's neck as I had finished asking him about the tapping.

"It healed, didn't it?" He asked looking down.

"Yeah. Completely."

"Okay, then." He stood up. "It's been fun. Especially the part where a werewolf forced his way into my brain with his claws." He was heading forwards the door, ready to leave, but we couldn't let him.

"I don't think leaving is such a good idea, Corey." I said trying to make him stay.

"You know, Lydia's a Banshee." Theo helped me.

"Yeah, it means she can tell when someone's close to death."

"Lydia, what happens if he walks out that door?"

"It's bad." My sister walked next to me. "Very bad."

"I'll take my chances."

"Then give us a better chance at finding our friends." Theo stopped Corey. "What else did you see? Come on, Corey, there had to be something else."

"There was the hospital and they took me outta my room." He started reciting again. That's what he had been telling us all this time, it was nothing new.

"And then where?"

"The tunnels. Like I already told you. That's it."

"Yeah, nothing after that?" Corey shook his head, negating.

"Well, there has to be more." I told him. "Corey, for one minute, just just think."

"There was a basement." His face changed as he remembered something more.

"Where? Like, in a building?"

"A house. It was old, covered in dust and There was a broken stone wall with a large hole in it. Like a bomb went off."

"Kelsey, the werewolf with the talons." Theo looked at me immediately. "The one who attacked Scott. Didn't Parrish say that he smashed through the wall of a basement? Wasn't it something like that?"

"No." Lydia said next to us. "It was exactly that."

-

Theo came through the door and Lydia and I stood up, Corey slept. I went out the room and hid on the kitchen, then I recognized Liam's scent. They were here, Theo saved them. Nobody moved for a moment and Lydia's heartbeat was increasing. I think she finally moved towards them and hugged them. I sensed a feeling coming out of Liam and Hayden; they were really happy, but there was something more.

I heard mumbling but I didn't want to use my hearing powers. I didn't want to hear them. I stood hidden for a few more minutes until Theo came with me.

"They fell asleep." He said and I looked over the living room, Liam was in the couch and Hayden hugged to him, just like I used to. I felt something hurt inside me, but it didn't make me cry. I didn't cry. "Scott is coming."

"They kissed, didn't they?" I asked right after Theo stopped talking, not letting him continue if he had something more to say. He didn't respond, but he didn't stop looking at me neither. His look made me took his silence as a yes. "I felt it when they came here. Happiness and... Love."

"Yeah, they kissed." Theo confirmed me. I didn't want to cry, I actually didn't felt like crying. Theo was by my side and he was protecting me, telling me the truth and helping me. He was my hero, something that Liam never was. "Kels, are you okay?"

I didn't realize I was staring at them. Theo's voice made me look at him and wake up. He had made me wake up from the lie I was living. I placed my arms around his neck and kissed him. He kissed me back, placing his hands on my hips. Our lips moved against each other's, probably just like Liam and Hayden's did. But we weren't them. I wasn't Hayden and Theo wasn't Liam. Theo wasn't Liam at all.

A cough behind us made us pull away. Lydia stood looking at both of us, her glance alternating. Theo let go of me and made his way to the living room, where everyone was sleeping. My sister, instead, dragged me into the kitchen, walking away from the other people in Scott's house.

"Are you totally sure about him?" She whispered to me looking really serious. "Are you actually done with Liam?"

"Yeah..." It took me a second to answer. It made it harder to hear Liam's name. I didn't want to hear his name in a while. "I'm done with him."

"And are you ready to get in another relationship already? I don't remember you two confirming your break up."

"He confirmed it when he screa-" I had to stop because I remembered they couldn't know I had been taken with them. I almost screwed up. "When he kissed her."

There were no tears in my eyes. I was done just as he was done with me. Lydia's look radically changed. She finally understood. She brought me into a hug that lasted a few seconds.

"Theo's a really good person." She said after we let go. "I mean, we can totally trust him after tonight. I..." She paused for a short moment. "I'm kinda happy you two are together, I'm sure he won't... Hurt you." I nodded at her and gave her a smile. She smiled back before she continued. "Just don't tell the others yet, wait for the right moment. And specially Stiles, you know." We bought let out a small laugh.

We heard the door open. Scott, Malia and Mason were here and we're we walked out the kitchen the picture of Scott hugging Theo warmed our hearts.

Lydia grabbed a blanket and placed it over Liam and Hayden, while I, trying to avoid looking at them, accepted a hug from Malia. When we pulled away she went to hug Theo and Mason stood in front of me. He noticed Liam and Hayden and looked at me speechless. I nodded, confirming him what he was thinking. He hugged me. I wouldn't stop being friends with him just because I wasn't dating his best friend anymore.

Scott's glance was on me when Mason let me go. He came closer to me slowly, and looked at Liam for a moment. His look was serious, and out of everyone in our pack that had noticed our break up, he was the only one who didn't feel sorry for me. I wasn't sorry and they shouldn't be.

He kissed my forehead when we were close enough. After that he pulled me in and, without my super hearing, I felt his heartbeat against his chest. That was the longest hug I had given today, and I had given a lot.

I had to ask him about the memory tapping, I needed to, but it wasn't the right moment. I would find the right moment.

After his hug, Theo looked at me from one corner of the room. He was waiting for me to hug him too, and I didn't refuse to it, of course. My hero. He saved me. He saved them. He saved us. I felt like I was meant to meet him. I was meant to find him in my sister's prom. I was meant to find him again. And I was meant to be with him. We were meant to be.

"K-Kelsey..." He suddenly said making me pull apart. "Would you believe me if I said I love you?"

"Yeah, I would." I said placing my hands on his shoulders and getting in my toe tips. "'Cause I think I love you too." My words came without me realizing. They didn't pass by my head, they came out straight from my heart.

We kissed, but nobody noticed. Everyone was too busy with anything else they wouldn't look to the corner we were in. I was so over Liam. I was with Theo now, the one who loved me and the one I loved. And the one who would never betray me.

Liam

Theo took us to Scott's house and for a moment I fell asleep with Hayden in my arms. But I woke up and heard it all.

All.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Don't worry, next chapter will start with Liam's P.O.V. :)

And to clear it up, because it is confusing, Kelsey's been brainwashed, the Doctors did it. Well, you saw what had happened to her in a short period of time and now she's just not herself anymore. She wants to believe Theo will make her happy, that's why she says she loves him, even though she doesn't. After everything bad that she has gone (founding out her eye color, having the memory, the doctors going after her, and Liam leaving her for Hayden), she'll just hold on to whatever she thinks is good, Theo in this case, and she'll do whatever he tells her to do.

So, that's my explanation. I thought you guys would want one after those last paragraphs.

And yeah, I hope you liked this chapter, please comment/vote if you did :)

Here's a link to Can't Go Back, in case you haven't read it yet: https://www.wattpad.com/story/19534446-can%27t-go-back-➳-liam-dunbar-book-1-dylan

I'll upload next week :)

Byeeee > Alba

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

994K 32.9K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
349K 14.6K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
104K 3.7K 81
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...