My Dark Angel

TaniMT

Highest Rank : #18 in general fiction. (29/08/16) DEAD Bullet went straight through his chest. My Dad was sho... Еще

Prologue
Chapter-1 :Clueless
Chapter-2: Alone
Chapter-3: Antonio Favero
Chapter-4: OH MY GOD
Chapter-5: Goodbye
Chapter-6: Normal Life?? I guess not
Chapter-7: Saved by Dark Angel
Chapter-8: Going Somewhere (Part-1)
Chapter-9: Going somewhere (Part-2)
Chapter-10: Finally Somewhere
Chapter-11: He has what??
Chapter-12: Alessandro Favero
Chapter-13: Meeting Mrs. AND Mr. Favero
Chapter-14: Cinnamon and Allergy
Chapter-15: Antonio and Fever
Chapter-16: The Chip?
Chapter-17: His Hotness
Chapter-18: JAXON
Chapter-19: Secrets Revealed
Chapter-20: Shell Shocked
Chapter-21: Chip troubles
Teaser*
Chapter-22: The Folder
Chapter-23: Emotional Breakdown
Chapter-24: Drunken Talks
Chapter-25: Amusement Park
Chapter 26: Aftermath
Author's Note.
Chapter-27: Antonio Save Me
Chapter-28: I Am Fine Now
Chapter-29: Panic Attack
Chapter-30: Just landed
Chapter-31: Natalie
Chapter-32: First Mission
Chapter-33: BNP Paribas
Chapter-34: Eiffel Tower
Chapter-36: Normal days?
Chapter-37: Beginning of an end
Chapter:38- Beginning of an end (II)
Chapter-39: Reality or Nightmare
Chapter-40 : The Devil Himself
Chapter-41 (Part:1) : Torture
Chapter-41(Part:2) :What?
Chapter-42: Relief
Chapter-43 : Mystery
Chapter-44 : Story revealed
Epilogue
SEQUEL
Ablaze

Chapter-35: Guns and Beatings

6.3K 231 10
TaniMT

"Come with us or they all will be dead." The man with white hair said in a lower voice.

Ohmigod.

What are we going to do?

"Leave them alone; we are coming." Antonio said in same voice and took my hand in one of his hand and put another one in his pocket.

The man with white hair nodded at his men. At his signal all the men circled around us. I tightened my grip on Antonio's hand and he squeezed my hand.

I was surprised with myself, because I wasn't panicking at all. Maybe because I was with Antonio or maybe I was used to these situations?

But I wasn't panicking.

And at that time I was shocked and saddened by one realisation.

This was my life now; Guns, bad people, mafia.

"Lovely people! You didn't see anything and we weren't here, so just continue. Enjoy!!" the man with white hair said and smiled creepily.

And then we were on the way to the elevator. The circle of men filled the elevator at the point, where it was suffocating.

I was on the verge of hyperventilation. As if he knew what was happening, Antonio took me into his arms and put my face into his chest. I breathed in his scent, trying to breathe. There was pin-drop silence in the elevator. Only the sound of breathing of men could be heard.

After what felt like hours we reached the ground floor. The circle of men took us at the corner, under the Eiffel Tower. Then the man with the white hair came forward.

"The name is Stephan by the way." He said in French accent.

"What do you want?" Antonio asked in hard voice, coming directly to point.

"What's the rush, Romeo?" Stephan said and smirked.

"Well guys! Today ya'll see this Tiger aka Antonio Favero being killed by my own hands." Stephan said clasping his hands and started laughing.

I raised my eyebrows.

What a dumbass? I thought.

But I didn't see that coming.

Someone grasped my hands and separated me from Antonio. I screamed and thrashed.

"What the hell do you want?" Antonio roared.

"I want all the location of all the proofs."Stephan said calmly. All expressions and amusement was long gone from his face. He was literally like the joker from the batman movie.

I continued to thrash in their arms until someone pointed gun on mu forehead. I froze.

Antonio snarled and punched Stephan. Being caught off guard because of that much force, Stephan fell to ground.

Then all the hell broke loose.

Stephan's men captured Antonio as he was trying to punch Stephan again.

Two of his men were keeping Antonio in his place.

"That was a wrong move Favero." Stephan said and punched Antonio.

I screamed but Antonio didn't even flinch.

Stephan punched him in stomach and Antonio doubled over.

"NO! NO! PLEASE NO." I was yelling and screaming. I couldn't see Antonio like that, receiving punch after punch.

I smashed my elbow into the man's face, which was holding me; he grunted and the gun that he had pointed at my forehead was now on the ground. I stomped on his foot and quickly picked up the gun.

Woah! It was heavier than I expected. I didn't know what I was doing. I didn't know about safety click and all, I just found the trigger and pointed the gun at Stephan's arm.

I closed my eyes and pressed the trigger, the bullet pierced through the air. The force of the bullet leaving the gun made me stagger backward.

My heart was pounding. I opened my eyes and looked at the scene which was unfolding in front of me.

Stephan was lying in the pool of his blood, all of his men were shell shocked and Antonio was on his knees, breathing heavily.

I rushed to his side and crouched down.

"Ohmigod ohmigod..." I muttered.

I took his face between my hands and cleaned a little bit blood from his busted lip.

"Antonio?" I whispered. I had never seen him like that. All beaten and tired.

I remembered that nightmare. Antonio beaten and worn down in that ally.

No-no.

"Can you stand? We have to get out of here." I whispered in shaky voice.

"Am okay." He rasped out and stood up with my help.

I circled my arm around his waist and we started brisk walking out towards the side walk.

We were just crossing the road when I saw the familiar black SUVs. I sighed in relief.

I didn't know how but Tristan and his men were here. They all got out of the car and rushed towards the tower while Tristan and some came towards us.

"Aw man you look like hell." Tristan joked. I scowled at him.

Antonio flipped him a bird. I giggled at the Tristan's expression.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

"You okay now?" I asked to Antonio giving him a glass of Bourbon. We were back in chateau.

We all were sitting in the living room of chateau.

He just nodded and leaned back against the couch and closed his eyes. I was sitting beside him with first aid box on my lap. I took a cotton ball and poured some disinfectant solution and dabbed the lip wound and other cuts on his face. He didn't even flinch.

"Who was he? How did he find us?" I asked while continuing dabbing Antonio's wound.

"One of father's trusted man." Valentino explained.

"How did you know that we were in trouble?" I asked and placed the first aid on the table and let out a deep sigh.

"Well there's this emergency button on our phones which sends signal to our phones. So Antonio had sent that signal and I got that signal, then i tracked the location." Jax explained.

That was smart.

"But how does that man knew that we were in Paris?" I wondered.

"We have a mole, a traitor." Antonio said, still sitting calmly with closed eyes.

"What? Who?" I asked looking at Valentino.

"No, he is someone else." Tristan said as if reading my mind.

"And I know how to find him." Jax looked up from the laptop and smirked.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I splashed some cold water on my face and looked at my reflection in the mirror, although I was looking like the girl that Antonio saved but I felt different. I was now changed person.

Today was an eventful day. I smiled remembering the my first date with Antonio but soon that smile faded, when I recalled the events after that date.

I shot someone today. Even if he was enemy but still I shot someone.

And I knew it was just a beginning.

When I got out of the bathroom, I saw a sleeping Antonio on my bed. I smiled.

I settled myself beside him and brushed his hair from his forehead and kissed the crown of his head. I laid down comfortably and soon I was dozing off to sleep.

I hope tomorrow would be a good day. Was my last thought.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

YAY!! A CHAP WITHOUT CLIFFHANGER. :D :D

THANKS FOR READING.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.COMMENT.FOLLOW.

-TANI

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

My Bodyguard Emma

Любовные романы

2.3K 62 9
Being the daughter of the most Dangerous Mafia in the world has its ups and down. What more could you possibly want? Could it be... Being the next v...
105K 2.3K 60
Dude I suck at writing these things, so if you have one for this book, hmu Trigger warnings: Talk about suicide, suicidal thoughts, talk about rape...
439K 5.1K 14
Highest ranking: #1 in action First in Mafia series. As I felt the chloroform pressed against my mouth I kicked back, sending the guy flying to the f...
7.4K 119 22
Y/n had a beautiful baby. It's been 3 years what has happened in three years? How's Michael doing? What's the babies name? Well come on in the advent...