Watch Your Pack | Liam Dunbar...

By apxrez

Sequel to Can't Go Back by Teenwolfinski. No one knows how, but I did it. I died. I returned from death. And... More

Part A: New Me
Chapter 1: "We Should've Left Him Chained To The Tree"
Chapter 2: Familiar Looking
Chapter 3: 'Vengeful' My Ass
Chapter 4: "Oh, That's A Wolf"
Chapter 5: They See Me Rolling, They Hatin'
Chapter 6: "Intense"
Chapter 7: Lydia
Chapter 8: Gay Club-ing
Chapter 9: "Oh my naughty mind!"
This is not a chapter!
Chapter 11: Yeah, You Fucked Up
Chapter 12: Finding Out
Chapter 13: Lies, Lies, Lies...
Chapter 14: Gone
Chapter 15: "I Can Take Away The Pain"
Chapter 16: Cut The Rope
Chapter 17: Brainwashed
Chapter 18: Lying MotherRaeken
Chapter 19: Changing Roles
Chapter 20: "Now You Pay"
Part B: To Hell And Back
Chapter 21: Potentially Hypothermic
Chapter 22: "What Kind Of Affection?"
Chapter 23: "I Promise You"
Chapter 24: Aftertaste
Tag
Chapter 25: Lex Talionis
Chapter 26: Lab 'Buddies'
Chapter 27: Knifes
Chapter 28: Weak
Chapter 29: A stripe and a half
Chapter 30: Escape from Eichen (pt. 1)
Chapter 31: Escape from Eichen (Pt. 2)
Chapter 32: Escape from Eichen (pt. 3)
Chapter 33: Two weeks

Chapter 10: Fucking Feelings

9.4K 299 271
By apxrez

Kelsey

"My mom's book club usually has more wine." Lydia said staring at the book and its copies on the table in front of us. We were determined to read them. Dr. Valack told Stiles and Lydia we could remember if we saw the 'doctors' by reading the book. I have no idea if I did or if they did something to me, but I was willing to read it, just in case.

We were Lydia, Stiles, Scott, Malia, Kira, Theo and I getting ready to stay all night, if it was necessary, to end with this. Liam wasn't here because he was playing video games with Mason, just having a guy's night.

"Well, they also probably didn't read books that cause violent hallucinations." I replied to Lydia's statement and looked at her.

"That's why Malia's here." Scott said.

"So none of us go running into traffic?"

"Or worse."

"Like what happened to Judy." Malia suddenly said making all of us look at her. She nodded at the book. "Chapter 14."

"Maybe we should have mom read it." Lydia said to me and picked up the original book off the table. "She might remember a girl with a tail leaping off the ceiling and attacking everyone."

"Yeah, if it works." Stiles said looking down and my sister stopped staring at the book just to look at him.

"It has to."

"What's that mean?" Now, we were all looking at her confused.

"I think I saw them during my surgery." She started. "When I look at the cover of the book it's almost like..."

"A memory trying to surface." Theo said when he saw she couldn't find the words to say what she wanted to say.

"Yeah."

"Isn't that what Valack wanted when he wrote it?"

"If they did something to me, I want to know what it is." Lydia turned around and sat down with the original copy of the book in her hands. I stared at the six photocopies left. One for each person who hadn't read the book. Stiles moved and picked one up followed by Kira, Theo and Scott. There was one more copy on the table for me. I looked up and found Scott waiting for me to pick it up, so I didn't hesitate anymore. I sat down next to Lydia and started reading.

The Dread Doctors

It was going to be a long night.

After almost an hour of reading, my eyes were hurting as hell. I was halfway of ending it, but I started to go slower as I got more tired.

I sighed and turned the page, not that excited as I was when I stared reading it. I heard more sighs and turning pages. I was starting to get overwhelmed and anxious of being all quiet and not moving. I needed a coffee.

"Anyone feel anything yet?" Scott made me look up at him and I internally thanked him for interrupting our reading season. Or book club meeting, whatever this was.

"Tired." Kira answered his question as she ran a hand through her hair.

"Hungry." Lydia added without leaving the reading.

"Both." I said too before Theo looked at us incredulous.

"I think he meant the book."

"Whatever," I said getting up. It really made me have a hard time since I could feel my butt anymore. "I'll go for a coffee."

I went to Scott's kitchen connected to his living room where we were in. When I came in, Stiles and Malia both looked at me. Stiles quickly pecked Malia in the lips and left the room to go with the rest and continue reading. I noticed Malia was looking back, but not at Stiles. I filled my cup with coffee and milk before Malia turned again.

"What?" She asked confused and surprised.

"What it's wrong with Theo?" When I asked that her eyes opened widely. "Why are you looking at him?"

"What? No. Nothing." She rushed to reply and I took a sip of my coffee, what I regretted because it was burning hot.

"What is it? You don't like him?"

"No, well... I don't know if we can trust him." She was talking a lot faster than normal, as well as her heartbeat. Something had happened here. "What?"

"Oh, nothing. I just agree with you."

I swear she was blushing.

Liam

Okay, I might have lie to Kelsey and I wasn't going to play video games with Mason. I was at cinema. The other night, I heard how Kelsey bumped into Hayden and broke all her sticks or whatever they were. I knew Kelsey didn't like her, but I just felt bad for Hayden and I wanted to give her money back.

"God, I hate all-ages night." I heard her voice over the loud music and went towards her direction.

I found her with her glowing things on one hand and made my way through the crowd.

"Forty-three dollars." I said showing her the money.

"What?"

"I saw that Kelsey broke your... things," I explained pointing at her glowing things. "I just want to pay for them."

"I don't want your money." She simply said.

"You said she owns you 200."

"Liam, just forget it." She started but then the power shut off and everybody started cheering. "Perfect."

She started walking through the crowd and I followed her, in the darkness. She passed through some curtains where there was nobody.

"Hayden." I called her but she didn't turn or stop. This girl was really a stubborn. "Hayden."

"I gotta be honest, Liam." She said when she made it to some switches and started pulling them. "If you're trying to be a good guy, I really don't care."

"I'm just trying to make up for Kelsey." I defended myself. I really was trying to get rid the tension between us. "And the sixth grade."

"Nothing will make up for the sixth grade." She turned to me and hissed and then tried to pull down a switch, which just wouldn't move. "Come on."

I placed my hand on hers, pulling the switch down. Her hand was soft and a lot smaller than mine. I wasn't going to lie; I felt something when I touched her. My heart skipped a beat and I started feeling this thing in my stomach.

But I just let it go. It was nothing.

Right?

She turned and we just stared at each other for a second. I stepped back when I realized we were too close.

"Y-You want to keep hating me?" I asked her after clearing my throat. "Go for it." I pulled out the money I wanted to give her again. "You said we owe you 200. So, here's 43 more."

And with that I left, feeling very rare. I had felt something I really shouldn't have.

Kelsey

I opened my eyes to see just darkness. My back and neck hurt and I was laid on top of something really uncomfortable. I was hot and all my back was sweaty. I yawned and stretched my arms but I hit something soft. Once my eyes got used to the darkness, I realized I just hit Stiles on the face.

We must have fall asleep, that was for sure, everyone in the room was sleeping. But I don't remember falling asleep on Stiles. But seriously, I wasn't resting my head on his shoulder or simply on his arms. I was literally on him. Like he was the couch and I was just sitting on it.

Out of the darkness, I heard someone coming. I heard some steps, which got louder as they got closer. Finally, Theo came in the room and smiled at my situation when he noticed I was awake.

"You want me to get you home?" He whispered and he came next to us.

No! Not again, please.

"I can't leave without Lydia." I whispered back, it was a great excuse. "And I don't want to wake Stiles up." I pointed to Stiles under me and Theo smiled again.

"Don't worry." He said and I had to retain a gasp when he picked me up in bridal style. I had to hold tighter to his neck because I almost fell on Stiles, who had just changed position and looked like a 9-month fetus.

Theo walked away from Stiles and I looked at him. The only thing that illuminated his face was moonlight and... yeah. It just got me sighing.

He looked back at me, still smiling. That smile... Suddenly it faded, and he started to lean closer to my face. My heart skipped a beat, and I knew if I got up right now my legs would fail me because they would be shaking.

Fortunately, reality hit me when his lips were an inch away from mine. I quickly pulled away and jumped out of his arms. I fixed my clothes without looking at him, and when I did his smile was already back on his face.

"I-I'm tired." I nervously whispered. "I'll go back to sleep."

"Tell the others I went home when they wake up." I just nodded without looking at him and laid on the couch, next to Stiles, as Theo walked out the door.

What the hell just happened?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So yeaaaaaah!! New chapter :)

Okay, so there wasn't too much of Kelsey and Liam moments in this chapter BUT there will be in next, which I'll be posting tomorrow. :)

Just don't get too excited because it's not what you expect...

Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter.

Please comment/vote if you did :)

Here's Kelsey's outfit for this chapter: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?.locale=es&id=170957925

And this is the link to Can't Go Back, if you haven't read it: https://www.wattpad.com/story/19534446-can%27t-go-back--liam-dunbar-book-1-dylan

I'll update soon :)

Byee > Alba

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

639K 32.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
168K 6.8K 49
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
998K 33K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
130K 2.4K 35
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...