Your Little Secret (Harry Sty...

By British1Dbabes

"One day, you'll want me.." Mollie has a unique hate for one and only boy band member Harry Styles. She think... More

1. Birthday Presents
2. 5 normal Boys
3. Meet and Greets
4. "It's locked"
5. "You'll want me"
6. The Tweet
7. Forceful Kiss
8. Just Chillin'
9. "Hide!"
10. "Please?"
11: He's gone...
12: Texting Harry Styles
13. A sunny Day
14: Bad Choice
15: Shopping Trip
16: She came?
17: Truth or Dare?
18: "Is it true?"
19: Diamond Sky
20: "Do we have a deal?"
21: "Thank you for being there"
22: A car ride, a visit to nans and a text message.
23: Day One
24: End of day 1. Start of day 2.
25: Swing ball
26: Out of place
27: Sleeping arrangements
#AlwaysInOurHeartsZaynMalik
28: A first glimpse
29: "I can't breathe!"
30: An eventful interview
31: London, a flight and a boys top
32: Anything can happen
33: A shocking discovery
34: Everything has Changed.
35: What happens now?
36: The journey home
37: "Bye"
38: A Costa with Stella
39: "No...she's not"
40: Party time
41: Front page
42: "Why would you say that?"
43: Right from the start
44: Your Little Secret
45: Crying, dinner and crying again
46: A walk in the park
47: "...Consider it"
49: "It just felt right"
50: "Wait till tomorrow"
51: It's different
52: Hidden Truths
53: Here we go...
54: Meeting my mum
55: What did she say?
56: The perfect night.
57: "Wait until tomorrow"
58: "Goodnight."
59: "Do you really want to?"
60: surprise and a dip in the pool
61: A new feeling
62: "I trust you"
63: "His eyes"
64: An envelope.
65: It's from...
66: A hot chocolate
67: "Happy Birthday!"
68: "I love you."
69: "Was I okay?"
70: A present and a Skype call
71: We're going to the Zoo
72: Surprise?
73: "I trusted you."
74: Truth or lies?
75: Losing her?
76: The signs.
77: Forever and Always
78: Love like this.

48: "I'm crazy about her"

1.5K 52 48
By British1Dbabes

...

*5:45pm*

When I arrived home there was no sign of my mother. Just a note left on the kitchen table.

Mollie,

Gone out with a friend for dinner be back late tonight. Call me if you need me.

Mum.

Alone again. I hope she hasn't just gone because she was angry at me and needed space. I hated arguing with my mum. She was quite stubborn when she was upset, a little like me. So it was difficult to talk to each other.

I cook myself dinner, ending up throwing over half of it away. I wasn't hungry. I was, but I just couldn't eat it. I was thinking too much. Thinking about Harry and the interview. If he really wanted me to go surely he would have asked me when he saw me? Not have one of my friends ask me. Why can't he just say it? Obviously his reputation comes before anything else.
...

*Next day*

I wake up to the sound of singing birds and the burning sunlight shining through my curtains.

I fell asleep quite early last night. I don't want to wait for my mum and I was pretty tired. I logged on to Twitter at one point, then found myself in tears again over the abuse still being thrown at me.

It was getting ridiculous. None of these girls have even met me!

A knock comes to my door. My mum peering round.

"Morning."

"Morning." I awkwardly smile. "What time did you get home last night?"

"Late." She sighs, looking awfully tired. "I'm sorry for yesterday darling. I didn't mean to storm off like that. It wasn't very inmature of me. I know you're growing up and going through all these changes."

Oh God.

"And I understand you probably don't want to talk to your mum about some things but I just wanted you to know that I'm here."

I feel so guilty. She's taking the blame for my actions. I would tell her everything that's happened but there's no point now. It's over. Harry and I are over. She never has to know. It's wrong of me not to tell her, but I can't now.

"I know Mum." I hug her. "I promise I'll talk to you more."

She cuddles me tighter. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Oh and Stella called early this morning."

I pull away.

"She did?"

"Yeah." She nods "she said she's popping around at 2."

"Oh."

She's going to try and convince me to go to this interview. But I made up my mind last night. I'm not going. I can't and I won't. I refuse.

"Right well I'm doing some shopping today, to collect that dress and buy my boss a birthday present."

"Okay." I smile. What am I meant to do until 2? I guess I can go with mum.

"Mum. Can I come shopping with you?"

"Of course!" She yelps. "Just put some shoes on and we can go."
...

My mum treated me to a new skirt and a floral top from a little shop near the shopping center. And I treated her to a Costa and a new makeup collection that she had been begging for for weeks.

"Do you want to pop into Topshop?" She asks, hinting that she was actually the one who wanted to go in.

"Sure." I shrug, walking beside her into the store.

As I flick through the clothes rail I hear a few whispers coming from in front of me. I look up, the girls faces immediately turning away.

My mum frowns, her eyes following the girls.

"What was that all about?" She curiously asks, still glaring at the girls.

"N-nothing." I stutter, moving away from the small crowd.

"Why do you do they keep pointing at you?"

I turn around, 5 pairs of eyes staring at me.

"I don't know." I lie. "Maybe they have mistaken me for someone else."

I wish people would get over it. It's crazy how one social media site can make everything get out of hand. It was strange to have people know who I was just because of a little rumor.

I look at my mum, her face still not convinced with my lies.

"Shall we go to Jack Wills?" I ask, changing the subject.
...

*2:00pm*

Stella will be here any minute. Probably thinking that I am going to go to this interview, which I'm not.

Knock knock knock

I open the door, Stella's new dyed blonde hair standing out.

"Your hair looks gorgeous!" I smile, inviting her in.

"Thank you. Dyed it today!"

"It looks great."

"So..." She longs out the 'o'. "Have you thought about it? You know...the interview?"

I walk into the lounge, taking a seat on the sofa.

"Yeah..."

She smiles, sitting beside me.

"I'm not going."

It fades.

"What? Why not?"

"Stella I cant. If he really wanted me there he would have asked me himself."

"He said you wouldn't listen if he tried!"

That was probably true.

"I'm sorry." I gulp. "But I'm still not going."

She sinks into the sofa in sadness. Why did she want me to go so badly?

"He told me how sorry he was." She speaks.

"I'm sure he did." I reply. "But it doesn't make a difference. He's not willing to tell other people about me. He doesn't care...not really."

"Are you hurt?"

Well that's a bit of a stupid question isn't it?

"Of course I am Stella. He's the only person since Ryan who I have let myself feel anything for. Of course I am hurt."

"But why? I am embarrassed by some things you do sometimes, but you just laugh it off? Why can't you do that now?"

"Because this is different! It's a lot more meaningful."

"Why?" She questions, trying to find out answers.

"It just is." I snap.

"It hurts so much because that's how much you love him!" She yells, stunning me into silence. "I've never seen you like this Mollie."

I already know how I love him. I sussed that out that night on the roof.

"But he obviously doesn't feel the same...or he wouldn't care what people think."

She knows I'm right. I know I'm right.

"You don't know that...you don't know what it's like to be Harry."

I don't reply. Instead I rethink her answer.

"Well if you're not going to go, can I at least watch it on the live stream here?"

I roll my eyes.

"Fine."

I get my laptop, opening up the interview live stream.
...

Harry POV

"You alright mate?" Lou asks, placing his arm around my shoulder as we sit in the dressing room.

"Yeah..." I bite my lip, rubbing my hands together.

"Do you think she'll come?"

"Don't know." I shrug. "I hope so."

"Why? Why do you want her to come so badly? It's just another interview."

"I just do. I need to tell her something."

Liam enters, call me for us to get ready. We follow him out of the room it into the next.

This was a live interview preparing us for our new movie. Luckily it was a small interview and only some fans will be attending. A member of management is joining us on stage too and so is the director.

Modest weren't very happy about the fans tweeting about Mollie. They said it reflected badly on the rest of the group. Which I guess in a way it did. I've been given strict instructions not to mention Mollie.

But I'm a terrible liar, and I think everybody knows that.

The curtains are pulled back, the 5 of us walk out into the screaming girls and taking a seat. My eyes scan the room like crazy, searching for Mollies' luscious brown curls. Please be here...please be here...

"Hello boys!" The man from Sugarscape shouts, breaking my stares.

"Afternoon!" We all sing in harmony.

"So boys tell us about the film. What little surprise are we expecting to see?"

Liam begins talking, my eyes wandering back into the audience. A couple of the girls wave thinking I am looking at them, but I wasn't.

My heart drops a little as I double checked the rows. She didn't come. I honestly thought she would. I thought maybe...just maybe she would come. But I guess-

Louis' arm nudges me. Oops.

"Sorry, I umm...didn't here the question." I lie.

"I said, what was the best part of filming the movie?" The interviewer repeats.

"Everything." I smile, trying to act normal. "Just having the cameras see what we're really like at home is great. And we get to make a lot of more friends through the crew."

I look to the floor, the interviewer asking Niall another question. I can't believe she didn't come. I probably knew deep down she wouldn't. I hurt her. A lot. Watching her face sink when I said those words ripped me apart. How could I be such an arse? I know I would hate it if someone treated me like that...

10 minutes later I finally become a little bit more zoned in on the conversation. But not too much.

"So moving on away from the movie. Harry..."

I snap my head up.

"Does the name Mollie Brooks ring any bells to you?"

A few gasp are exchanged from the audience, Louis looking at me immediately. I turn to management, remembering what they have said. I can't bring her up...

"N-no." I shake my head, regretting my answer.

"We don't wish to discuss that matter or any rumors during this interview." A member of modest peaks.

What if she's watching? By saying no she's going to think that I don't care at all...and I don't want that. Because I do care, I care a lot about her. I care so much about her. More than I have any other girl. And I

"I do know her. And I'm glad I met her." He continues, looking out into the audience. "Mollie Brooks is one of the most unique girls that I have ever met. She's someone who's extremely stubborn, someone who stands her ground and doesn't let anyone push her about. She's someone who is strong on the outside, but on the inside she isn't as strong as you think." His raspy voice echoes, my breathing pacing itself.

"But she's independent." He slowly speaks. "She's loyal, she's trustworthy and she likes to banter. She makes me laugh all the time and I don't think I have ever looked at her and been able to hold back a smile." He chuckles, tingles racing through my body.

"Mollie is someone who isn't afraid to tell others what she thinks. Girls like her are rare. She said things to me that most people are afraid to say. And I really admire her for that. She's a girl who isn't afraid to be herself, and she isn't ashamed either. And she shouldn't be. Because she's perfect...no matter what anyone says.

I can feel my heart literally blossoming.

"I did something really stupid, which I shouldn't have. And I really hope that she will forgive me. Because although she is stubborn and always think she's right, she's also amazing company, loyal, funny, beautiful...and I don't care if she isn't an 'ordinary girl', because in my eyes she's not. She is so different from the rest of them...and I'm crazy about her."

Harry Pov

I can literally feel my heart pumping out of my chest...but I don't care. I didn't care at all. I could see management's face twist in anger, but it doesn't phase me. I thought this would be so hard. But its not. Is the easiest thing that I have ever had to do. I wanted her to know how I felt. I wanted everyone to know. I just hope she's watching.

"So please." I continue. "Mollie if you're watching give me another chance. And I'll prove to you that I'm not the guy who you thought I was when we first met. I promise you."

The room was so quiet. It was like I was in a bubble, or just at home, talking to myself in the mirror.

"Thank you." I whisper, handing the microphone back to Niall.

Astonished faces fill the audience. The boys looking completely dazed by my random speech. Louis smiles, silently reassuring me that everything was okay.

"So Harry." The interviewer speaks. "Are you saying that you...love this girl? Because that can cause quite a bit of controversy with in your fanbase."

Management stands up.

"He doesn't want to speak about-"

"Yes." I interrupt. "I love her."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

35 likes and 40 comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

702K 11.3K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
371K 22.2K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
419K 28.4K 43
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
128K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...