Rejected and Left Pregnant

By -imaginable

Finding your mate is supposed to be the best thing ever for a werewolf. Emilie Moore thought so until she was... More

One:The Party
Two:Rejected
Three:New Life
Four:Home
Five:The Gathering
Six:Mate
Seven:Chances Given
Eight:Meeting Lilian
Nine:Day Out
Ten:Big Day
Eleven:The Wedding
Twelve:The Reception
Thirteen: If Only Life Could Be Like This Always
Fourteen: Awkward Moment
Fifteen: Intruder?
Sixteen: Sleepover
Seventeen: Trio with Cheerios
Eighteen: Difficult Emilie
Nineteen: Awkward Dinner
A/N
A/N
Twenty: Marked
Twenty-One: Shopping Disaster
Twenty-Two: Work Problems
Twenty-Three: Jackson, Baths and Pregnancies
Little Note From Me
Twenty-Four: Heat
Twenty-Five: Hospital Visit
Twenty-Six: Exciting News
Twenty-Seven: Awkward Sex Talk and Doggie's Doghouse
Twenty-Eight: The Return of Lucas
Thirty: Birthday Party
Thirty-One: Temper Tantrums and Chinese Delivery
Thirty-Two: To The Aquarium We Go
Thirty-Three: The Joys of Sniffles
Thirty-Four: Shopping Disaster Number Two
Thirty-Five: The Bonding Ceremony
Thirty-Six: The After Party and the Very Very Eventful After After Party
Thirty-Seven: And Our Worst Nightmares Come True
Thirty-Eight: Best Choice

Twenty-Nine: A Snowman Named Ollie and Baking with Lilian

35.3K 889 99
By -imaginable

Picture of Lilian Baking

4 days later

So if I had to some up this weak in one word it would be hectic.

We caught sight of a rogue on the pack territory but before Jake could question him, the rogue slit his throat with his claws.

Jake and a group of warriors tracked the rogue's scent back to a clearing in the woods though, right outside the border and found that a camp had been set up but it had been cleared out before they got there.

And to top it off, Lilian's birthday is tomorrow and I kinda feel bad that I didn't help with one thing.

Jessica, Melanie and my mom set the whole thing up in the party room of the pack house.

My mom and Melanie kept assuring me that they had everything under control and that it was going to be perfect since and I quote, "it's the first birthday we get to celebrate with our first grand baby."

So hopefully everything will go as planned tomorrow.

But with every bad thing there is a good thing. And the good thing is that Sam's survival chance went from thirty-three percent up to fifty-seven percent. According to the doctor, that's great progress for someone in his condition.

So here I am, outside in the cold with Lilian because she wanted to play in the snow.

No, instead of staying inside the nice warm house she decides she wants to go outside and build a snowman. But that only because we were listening to the Disney radio and the song "Do You Want To Build A Snowman" played.

"Mommy he needs a nose." Lilian complained as she looked at our snowman that we built.

He had everything he needed except a nose. I handed her the carrot that I had brought out and picked her up so she could give the snowman a nose.

She giggled as she pushed the carrot into the snowman's face, giving him a bright orange nose.

The view of a car came into sight as Jake parked into the driveway.

"What are you guys doing out here? I would've of thought that you guys would be inside."

"Lilian wanted to build a snowman."

"Isn't he pwetty daddy?" Lilian asked as she wrapped her arms around the snowman's neck.

"He's beautiful Lil." He said, walking towards us. "What's his name?"

"Frosty!" Lilian exclaimed.

"Lil, there's already a snowman named Frosty." I said.

"Then Owie"

"You're naming the snowman Ollie?"

"Mmhmm." She nodded her head in conformation.

"Well how about we let Ollie have some time alone while we go inside and eat some lunch." Jake suggested.

"Owie needs food too!" Lilian pointed out.

"We'll bring him some food later, okay? But for now let's go inside so that a certain someone doesn't catch a cold."

He took Lilian from my arms and spun her around as she laughed making me smile.

She hasn't shifted yet so that means that her healing abilities aren't as fast as ours, making it easier to catch a cold.

We went inside and I began making some soup while Jake played with Lilian and her dolls.

After lunch, Jake and I talked about some pack stuff while Lilian played with her dolls.

My back was up against the arm of the couch and my legs were propped over Jake's lap and I was cuddling a pillow.

He had his hands on my legs, slightly rubbing them, though every once in a while he would move them down to my feet and drag his finger up my foot causing me to jerk it back. But then he would just laugh at my feet being ticklish.

"So there's a full moon coming up soon." Jake changed the topic.

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Well now that your officially a member of the pack, I thought that it might be time that you officially become Luna of the pack."

"So you want to do the ceremony this full moon?" I asked.

"Yeah, unless you wanna wait-"

"No," I cut him off, "It's just are you sure this is the right time to be doing this. I mean with everything going on with the rogues, do you really want to add a ceremony to that?"

"I wouldn't give it a second thought."

"Okay but when you come home tired and frustrated but your kid wants to play with you, I will make you play with her if I have to."

"Fine by me as long I get to play with her pretty momma as well." He smirked and pulled me onto his lap and kissed my neck.

I laughed and pushed his chest causing him to chuckle.

"Remember that there is a child in the room."

"Oh trust me I know. That's always your excuse."

"And it always will be."

"Yeah yeah whatever." He muttered causing me to chuckle.

"Mommy." Lilian said as she climbed onto the couch and onto my lap.

She stood on my thighs so she was the same height as me and balanced herself by resting her hands on my neck.

"What?" I asked her.

She pulled my neck down to her face so her mouth was next to my ear.

"We make cookie?" She whispered.

"If you want to and why are we whispering?" I whispered back.

"Cause daddy don't know."

"And why can't we tell him?"

"Saprise!"

"Ok then."

I stood up from Jake's lap, setting Lilian down on the ground allowing her to run into the kitchen.

"Okay go do something with your beta or something. I don't care you just need to be out of the house." I told Jake.

"Keeping secrets now, are we?" He smirked getting up off the couch.

We walked over to the front door and I gave him his coat.

"Talk to your daughter about that."

He chuckled. "So when am I allowed to come home since you're obviously kicking me out."

"A couple hours give or take. Shouldn't be a problem since Lucas clearly has lots to say." I said, thinking back to the other day.

"Oh trust me he does."

I let out a sarcastic laugh. "Yeah and I guess what I'm also trying to say is you better keep your mouth shut about things that should be kept private."

"Or what?"

"Well it can go three ways: number 1, you keep your mouth shut like your supposed to and you can keep sleeping in the bed with me. Number 2, you don't keep your mouth shut but you tell me about it and you get to sleep on the couch in the living room for a month. Or number 3, you don't keep your mouth shut and lie to me about it and I end up finding out you lied to me, well then you'll be sleeping on the front porch for who knows how long."

"Technically there's four ways. I lie about it and you don't find out."

"No cause I can get you to spill."

"No you can't." He scoffed.

"You wanna see my new bra I got the other day." I asked, slightly pulling down my v-neck.

"Yes. I would love to see your bra." He replied instantly, backing me up against the wall. Thank god Lilian hasn't walked in.

"It's red and lacy."

"Mm my favorite on you." He said kissing my neck.

"Mmhmm so before I take off my shirt for you," I whispered in his ear, "what are some things that you tell Lucas about me?"

"Just that you like to use your nails a lot and that you bite your lip when your nervous but turned on and...shit." He cussed getting off of me.

I laughed that he finally caught onto my plan and stepped away from the wall.

"Not cool one bit Em."

"Still think I wouldn't be able to get it out of you?"

"I'll be good." He grumbled.

"Good now kiss me and get out."

He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me into his chest as he pressed his lips against mine. I wrapped my hand around the back on his neck, pulling him closer to me as I kissed him back.

"Mama...ewwiee!" Lilian voice rang out and the light pounding of her socks hitting the hard wood floor became distant.

He pulled away and chuckled.

"You've got two hours and then I'll be home."

"Okay now leave already." I said pushing him out the door.

He got in his car and drove off and I shut the door and went to find my child.

As soon as I walked into the kitchen I regretted it. It was a mess. Ingredients, pots and pans were all over the floor.

"Lilian what did you do?"

"Making cookie."

"I know you wanted to make your father cookies but you could've at least waited for me to get out the right ingredients for you. Now I've gotta clean up this mess before I let you make another mess for me to clean up."

"But I wanna make cookie." Lilian whined.

"And you will just let me put some stuff away."

It took me about five minutes to put everything back in its original place and get the right ingredients out.

I picked up Lilian and set her onto the counter since she can't reach it standing up.

"Momma pants off?" She asked.

"You'll probably end up getting them dirty anyway so go ahead."

She instantly began taking them off and gave them to me. I took off her socks as well and threw them over onto the table.

I rolled my sleeves back and threw my hair up into a ponytail before grabbing a wipe from one of the cupboards.

"Hands please."

She held up her hands as I wiped them clean and then I did the same to mine with another wipe.

"Okay ready to start baking?" I asked.

"Mmhmm." She nodded her head eagerly.

Almost two hours later we had made at least five dozen cookies and were in the middle of making our sixth.

"I wanna do it." Lilian complained as I began scooping the flour out of the bag.

I gave her the scoop and she reached her tiny arm down into the bag to dig out a scoop full of flour, dumping it into the bowl.

I turned on the mixer, letting it all mix together. Once it was done we scooped it out, rolling the dough into balls and placed them on the cookie pan.

The timer on the over dinged, signaling that the other pan was done so I replaced that pan with the new pan we just finished.

Just like every other time, Lilian went for the turner so she could take the cookies off the pan but I didn't let her.

"Eh eh eh what's the rule again?"

"No hot pans." Lilian giggled with an innocent look on her face.

"Yeah because I don't need a repeat of the last time you tried to remove cookies from a hot pan."

Lilian had just turned two a couple months ago and Miranda was about to turn two so Lilian so badly wanted to make cookies for Miranda's birthday that when I wasn't looking, Lilian tried to take the cookie off the pan...with her bare hand.

So I took her to the ER and she went to Miranda's birthday party with her hand bandaged.

Just as I took the last cookie off the pan, the front door opened.

"Daddy!" Lilian squealed as she tried to get of the counter herself.

"Don't need any broken bones either." I said taking her off the counter and setting her on the ground.

She jumped into Jake's arms just as he entered the kitchen.

"So you had a baking party while I was gone?" Jake asked Lilian.

"I made you cookie." Lilian proudly stated.

"Well then they must taste extra delicious."

"Momma hewped too."

"But only with the hot stuff, right?" I added.

"Mmhmm." She nodded.

"Okay but I only have one question." Jake said.

"What?" Lilian asked.

"Where are your pants?"

"Momma wet me take tem off." Lilian happily said.

"You don't like wearing pants, do you?"

"No."

"It's okay your Grandma made me wear pants when I was little too." He said causing her to giggle. "It's a mother thing." He whispered.

"Hey! I take that as an insult!" I said.

"Yeah and whatcha gonna do about it?" He asked.

I gave him an 'oh really' look before walking up to him and smushing flour into his face and down his shirt.

"You didn't." He gasped, wiping the flour from his face.

"Whatcha gonna do about it?" I mimicked him.

He chuckled and set Lilian down on the chair before walking towards me.

I grabbed another handful of flour and threw it at him before he made it to me. It hit him right in the face so he looked like a ghost causing Lilian to burst into a fit of giggles.

He wiped his eyes before grabbing some flour. I tried getting away from him but he caught me by the waist pulling me back into his chest and wiping the flour into my neck and chest.

After this it was a full on war. Handfuls and handfuls of flour and leftover batter was thrown, smushed and shoved at the other. A couple eggs were thrown here as well. I managed to get one right on top of his head in his hair. He was not very happy.

He took the rest of the flour out of the bag and shoved it down my shirt and into my bra.

So I decided to grab the container of sprinkles from the cupboard and dump them on his head. They stuck thanks to the egg yoke.

"What is going on in here?" Melanie's voice echoed threw the room.

We both whipped our heads around to find her standing in the doorway with her hands on her hips.

"Mom? What are you doing here?" Jake asked.

"Well I came to visit my granddaughter and instead I found you two throwing food at each other like you're eight."

"She started it." Jake pointed at me.

"You asked for it." I defended.

"Aw come here baby." Melanie cooed as she picked up Lilian off the chair. "What happened to her pants?"

"She didn't want to wear them." I told her as I pointed to her pants on the table.

"So you were just going to let her freeze?"

"Mom she wasn't going to freeze. The heat is cranked in the house for her." Jake explained.

"That's still no excuse for leaving her half dressed in the middle of winter. I'm going to go clean her up while you two go clean yourselves up." Melanie said exiting the room.

Jake turned to face me when we both broke out into laughter.

"Really? Pink sprinkles in the hair?" Jake asked running his hand through his hair.

"You shoved flour down my bra."

"Well I'm willing to help you get it out." He offered.

"Oh I think I got it." His face fell. "But I do always have a hard time getting this one spot on my back so if you want to help me get that spot you can but you better decide quick." I smirked right before sprinting up the stairs, taking two at a time.

I ran into our bathroom and turned on the shower. I waited patiently for Jake to burst through the door since he wouldn't waste this opportunity because I don't give him very many.

Just as assumed, Jake eagerly entered the bathroom a second later and rushed towards me.

"Thank god it's been like forever." He said before crashing his lips onto mine.

I moaned in agreement and wrapped my arms around his neck. He lifted me up off the floor and I wasted no time wrapping my legs around his waist.

He back me up against the wall so it was easier to hold me up while he took his shirt off. I did the same with mine so we were both there shirtless.

He began kissing my neck down to my chest with open mouth kisses while I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Jake the waters getting cold." I reminded him.

He groaned and tore my jeans off my body.

"Happy?" He asked.

"No. Why do you always have to rip my pants?"

"Because they are too tight to waste the time of trying to get them off slowly." He said, dropping his jeans to the floor.

"Well too bad. Rip my jeans again and I'll wear jumpsuits the rest of my life." I said while pushing his boxer to the ground with my feet.

He unclasped my bra and threw it to the ground along with my underwear that he so thankfully didn't rip.

We finally got into the shower under the hot water and I ended up against the wall again instead of with my feet on the ground.

After ten minutes of making out we finally decided to clean ourselves before getting out.

I wrapped a towel around my body while he wrapped one around his hips.

I picked up all the dirty clothes on the floor and threw them in the hamper before leaving the bathroom.

I walked into the closet and threw on a fresh pair of black panties and a black bra.

"I love you in black." Jake moaned as he slipped on a pair of boxers.

"I thought you loved me in red?"

"I love you in everything especially the invisible kind."

"You're an idiot." I muttered.

"But I'm you're favorite idiot."

"Sadly."

I threw on my normal pajama attire which consisted of shorts and a tank. Jake threw on a t-shirt and some basketball shorts.

"Here." He said handing me his black hoodie off the rack. "Just until we go to bed tonight because I know you'll ended up shivering downstairs."

"Who's to say I won't shiver when I'm in bed?" I asked, slipping the hoodie on.

"You won't because you'll be practically on top of me using all my body heat to keep you warm."

"Who says your sleeping in that bed with me?"

"I was a good boy tonight." He said proudly. "I didn't say anything about you that you wouldn't want them to know. Instead Lucas talked about Hadley and Jared talked about Jasmine. And before you ask cause you got this confused look on your face Jared is third commander."

"Yeah I kinda figured that even though I've never met the guy. The reason I'm confused is you listened to them talk about how their mates are in bed?"

"Yep and nothing about you and that subject came up."

"But the subject of them did!"

"Why are you mad about this? I did what you asked me to do." He asked calmly.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean for you to go and listen about how other girls are in bed!"

"Aww Em are you jealous?" He asked chuckling at the end.

"Don't laugh! I have a right to be! How would you feel if I got all buddy buddy with Hadley and Jasmine and listened to them go on about how Lucas and Jared are in bed? Would you like me knowing how two other males are in bed?"

"No." He grumbled. "I hate that thought."

"Exactly." I turned on my heel and left the closet.

He sighed and caught me by the waist.

"Don't be mad at me Em. I don't care about how they are in bed because no matter how 'great' they describe them as, those girls will never be as perfect as you." He said kissing me on the neck. "Or beautiful. Or caring. Or crazy. I don't think anyone can beat your level of crazy."

"Okay I get it."

"I love you Em and you are the only one I want."

"I love you too."

"Now can we go downstairs and enjoy some time with our daughter."

"Don't forget your mother's here." I reminded him.

"Trust me. No one can ever forget that woman."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOOOO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE DUE TO SICKNESS AND PROCRASTINATION! BUT HEY ITS EXTRA LONG.....

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT AND SPOILER ALERT: NEXT CHAPTER IS NOT ONLY ABOUT LILIAN'S BIRTHDAY BUT SOMEONE ELSE JOINS SAM IN THE HOSPITAL....(BUT NOT FOR THE SAME REASON)

ANYWAY DONT FORGET TO

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

AND

FOLLOW

PEACE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 1.4K 23
Reyna Maree is an abused girl who has a rough life. So when her mate rejects her, she is pushed to her limit. So she runs away and finds a new pack...
6.4M 85.2K 23
[highest ranking #80 in werewolf] "I can't handle this anymore Elijah." I said angrily as tears run down my cheeks. He looked at me with pity swirlin...
458K 16.5K 19
When your mate rejects you, five years is all you have to find your second chance or you die. When Lilly is rejected on her 17th birthday she makes t...
296 26 19
Werewolf finding her mate is the player of pack. Will she reject or accept him? Read to find out ❤