Watch Your Pack | Liam Dunbar...

By apxrez

Sequel to Can't Go Back by Teenwolfinski. No one knows how, but I did it. I died. I returned from death. And... More

Part A: New Me
Chapter 1: "We Should've Left Him Chained To The Tree"
Chapter 2: Familiar Looking
Chapter 3: 'Vengeful' My Ass
Chapter 4: "Oh, That's A Wolf"
Chapter 5: They See Me Rolling, They Hatin'
Chapter 6: "Intense"
Chapter 7: Lydia
Chapter 9: "Oh my naughty mind!"
This is not a chapter!
Chapter 10: Fucking Feelings
Chapter 11: Yeah, You Fucked Up
Chapter 12: Finding Out
Chapter 13: Lies, Lies, Lies...
Chapter 14: Gone
Chapter 15: "I Can Take Away The Pain"
Chapter 16: Cut The Rope
Chapter 17: Brainwashed
Chapter 18: Lying MotherRaeken
Chapter 19: Changing Roles
Chapter 20: "Now You Pay"
Part B: To Hell And Back
Chapter 21: Potentially Hypothermic
Chapter 22: "What Kind Of Affection?"
Chapter 23: "I Promise You"
Chapter 24: Aftertaste
Tag
Chapter 25: Lex Talionis
Chapter 26: Lab 'Buddies'
Chapter 27: Knifes
Chapter 28: Weak
Chapter 29: A stripe and a half
Chapter 30: Escape from Eichen (pt. 1)
Chapter 31: Escape from Eichen (Pt. 2)
Chapter 32: Escape from Eichen (pt. 3)
Chapter 33: Two weeks

Chapter 8: Gay Club-ing

10.5K 316 76
By apxrez

"Someone is trying to make supernatural creatures with non-supernatural means." The druid veterinary said as he held a jar with werewolf claws in his hands. "And whoever they are, they're somehow managing to blur the lines between science and the supernatural."

"But there's more." Interrupted the Alpha and looked at the Kitsune sat between them. "Liam said he found another hole out in the woods."

"Burying them could be part of their process, a kind of incubation."

"What are we supposed to do?" The Kitsune stood up.

"Same thing you've always done. Protect your friends. Protect each other." The two seniors looked at each other but then the druid kept talking. "And specially protect Kelsey."

"Of course, but why?"

"She has turned from a Banshee into a werewolf. The same way other werewolves found out you are a true alpha," He looked at the tall guy. "they are going to find her out. These people, or whoever they are, will find sooner or later. And when they do, they will go after her." Both teenagers frowned at him so he'd keep explaining. "She might have a shapeshifter gen in her DNA, which may enable the creation of a being capable of changing into any supernatural creature, without being a visible mutation of only two or three different ones."

The rules have changed.

Kelsey

I sighed as I watched Scott and Kira write and review their notebooks. We were in the library, they studying and me doing nothing. Why wasn't I in the hospital with my sister? I don't know, ask them. They wouldn't let me get too far from them and they were there every time one of my classes ended.

But what pissed me off the most was that Stiles and Malia got to the hospital without me going or even knowing.

I let out another sigh as I glared at Scott, then at Kira, then at Scott again; waiting for one of them two say something but didn't work. Before I could break the silence Scott stood up and turned to his left, Kira as well. I turned too to find Stiles and Malia coming towards us. I sat straight when I saw them as I waited for them to talk.

"Did you get in to see Lydia?" I asked as they got to our table and placed a thick book on it. The Bestiary.

"No." He simply answered me looking sorry. "I tried using my free period but she's still in the ICU and no one outside family is allowed in."

"Well..."

"I said no, Kelsey." Scott cut me off when he heard me. I was tired of wearing him telling me I couldn't get out of school alone. "You are not going out of school alone."

"I could have gone with them."

"Yeah, why not? She should have came befo-" Stiles immediately shut up when Scott and Kira glared at him. He turned to me and pressed his lips in a thin line. "Yeah, you can't."

I rested my crossed arms on the table as a sulked expression grew on my face again.

"We got one thing." Malia opened the Bestiary and Kira started turning the pages.

"Anything in here about half-werewolves, half-Kanimas?"

"The Chimera." Scott suddenly said.

"Um, what?" I asked making all of them look at me in surprise, my tone wasn't rude and I used to be rude when I was sulked.

"Chimera. It's a creature made of incongruous parts." Scott explained. "And if Liam said he found two burial sites, it means Tracy's not the only one."

"Who's the second Chimera?"

"And why would they bury them?" Stiles added at Kira's question.

"Deaton thinks it's part of their process." Scott told them one more time.

"The people in masks." After Malia's words a silence appeared. She looked at me, as if she was waiting for me to talk. But I thought the same as the rest; I didn't know what she was talking about.

The silence was broke because of my phone ringing. I had received a message from Liam saying he needed to tell me something. I looked at Scott who was staring at his phone too. He looked back at me and then at Kira.

"Okay, we need to go." He said getting up as I kept looking at him. "Kelsey..."

"Can I go with Liam?" I cut him off this time and held my phone up indicating him I got a text from my boyfriend.

Scott thought about it a few seconds. He looked at Kira, who looked at him back. He then turned to me again.

"Okay, go with him." When he said that I smiled excited as I got up. Before I could even get my things, he talked again. "But you have to stick to him. No matter what."

"Well, I already had that idea in mind." I smirked to myself but he clearly heard me. "Don't worry, dad." I said putting emphasis in dad. I quickly grabbed all my things and ran to meet Liam.

-

"Wait, we're going to a gay club?"

So, yeah, I met Liam.

"Yeah, but only because Mason wants me to be his flight attendant or something." I looked at him kind of confused and amused. He meant wingman.

We just had got out of Algebra when he told me our plans for the night.

"But also..." He added as we walked towards my locker. "You kinda can't get in with us."

I looked at him with a mixture of confusion and the thought of a misunderstanding.

"Why? Are you ashamed of me?" I said opening my locker and leaving everything I didn't need.

"No! At all!" He quickly said. "It's just... Hayden is the one who's getting us in there."

I, brutally, closed my locker and turned to Liam incredulous. What the fuck did he just said?

"What?! I am not going to ge-" Liam cut me off when he saw my voice was starting to raise.

"That's why you'll be entering by another way." I looked at him with one eyebrow raised. I actually didn't know if I wanted to know what he was thinking in. "That was Mason's idea." I nodded a little bit more relived and started walking down the hallway

"Couldn't I just stay home?"

"No!" He hurried to answered, surprising me. "I mean, don't you wanna have fun for one night? With me?" He smirked wrapping one arm around my waist pulling me close as we walked.

"Yeah, whatever." I smirked back and hit him playfully before pecking his check.

-

"Can you put your phone away for five minutes?" Mason kept asking Liam. He was talking to Scott; he had been doing that since they picked me up. No, I wasn't visiting my sister at the hospital because, once again, Scott told me not to. I decided not to argue and just try to have fun for one night. He would have to let me see my sister, eventually.

"Scott can howl if he needs you." I said taking his phone away and keeping it in my purse.

"I just feel like I should be doing something." He groaned and Mason stopped to front him. I just stayed on the side trying to pull down my skirt since it kept pulling up and I didn't want my ass, or anything else, to show.

"You are." Mason said to Liam, who rolled his eyes. "You're my wingman tonight. And considering the state of my dating life, I need a wingman, co-pilot and a really hot flight attendant."

"I'm definitely not your hot flight attendant."

I chuckled. Definitely. Liam looked at me before Mason talked again.

"Okay, yeah, choices are limited, but at least here, you can get drunk."

"I'm up to that." I smiled and then we stopped. We were in front of the building.

"Okay, now you have to go up that." Mason looked at me, reminding me I couldn't go with them. "I have been told there's a skylight in the roof. Once you get through it, you will only have to go two floors downstairs, I think. You can't get lost in there."

I nodded at his command and made my way to the building. Getting to the top of it was easy. Just had to hold into the tubing in the walls and impulse myself with the window's ledges. In a few seconds I was up. I pulled down my skirt again and fixed the rest of my outfit. I could see Liam and Mason.

I waved at them from above and Mason knocked on the door. As Liam had warned me, Hayden opened the door. Groaning in annoyance when she saw Liam. Oh, if I was there she wouldn't even dear to groan.

"I said I'd let you in." She rudely said. What a surprise! "Not him." She nodded at Liam with her head.

"You said I could have a plus one." Mason tried to make her reason.

"I didn't say plus Liam." Okay, Mason did really well telling me to go by another way. If I was down there they would've banned us from entering.

"I'm his flight attendant." Liam randomly said, not really helping.

"What?"

"Wingman." Mason corrected Liam making Hayden understand.

"Forget it. I don't have to go in." Liam said, already turning.

"No, you're coming." I said from above in a low tone making sure Hayden didn't hear me. He seemed to hear me since he almost looked up but covered rolling his eyes.

"Okay." He gave in making me smile.

"How about me and him... plus fifty?" Mason pulled out a fifty dollars bill. Hayden stared at it for a moment, hesitantly at first but finally took it.

"Welcome to Sinema."

-

One shirtless guy, two shirtless guys, oh, a shirtless girl, another shirtless guy- wait, no, he was in his underwear, and that other guy in the pole was too.

So, the club was full of naked people, mostly guys, and girls were dancing in poles. People making out here and there. The music was loud as hell, what I liked a lot. We could drink, we could dance. It was worth the cold felt in the way to the club because of my outfit. It was really hot and I was really thanked I didn't chose to wear anything more covered.

"We don't look old enough to be here." Liam said into my ear referring himself to the naked people and stuff. I looked at him, but behind him I spotted Brett grinding, I mean, dancing with a girl.

"Neither does he." I pointed at Brett and Liam turned around.

"So is this club mixed?" He yelled to Mason over the music. I looked back at Brett, but this time, he was grindi- dancing with a boy. I quickly looked away before Mason replied us.

"Ish."

We went to the dance floor. Well, actually, I dragged Liam to the dance floor, following Mason. There were a lot of people. Eventually, we lost Mason in the crowd. I knew I shouldn't let go of Liam's hand if I didn't want to get lost. I turned to him, but he looked too serious. He was staring down to his right with his jaw clenched.

"What's wrong, Liam?" I asked him getting closer to him, so he could hear me.

"Do you think there's someone like us in here?"

"No, I didn't catch anything." He looked at me for a moment and then talked again.

"Let's ask Brett."

And we did so, but Brett though just like me. He hadn't felt anyone.

"I don't know, dude." He said to Liam again. "Maybe. It's Beacon Hills. What's the difference?"

"It felt different."

"What do you mean?"

"It felt off." Liam tried to describe it. "It felt wrong."

I held Liam's hand again as I thanked Brett. He waved his hand at us as we walked back to the dance floor. I pulled Liam close so he could clearly hear me.

"I think we should keep focus, just in case." He nodded at my suggestion and looked down at his chest when I placed my hands on it. "But I think we shouldn't obsess about it." My hands made their way to his neck as I started dancing closer to him. And I said dancing, no grinding, my skirt still got up from time to time.

Another song started and we kept dancing. We were having a really good time, finally. I didn't remember the last time we did something like that. Maybe last course at the bonfire, but that didn't count as good time since we almost got burned alive.

Someone pushed us while dancing. That made us pull apart and even more people got between us. I tried to keep him in my sight but unfortunately lost him. Great! Now I was lost!

I turned around to burst into someone. The sound of glass hitting the floor made us, this person and I, both look down.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry." I tried to apologize but totally lost the feeling when I saw that diabolic face.

"Are you kidding me?" Hayden looked at me incredulous. "How did you even get in here? Ugh, never mind. Those were ten dollars each." She said pointing at the glass and the liquid they contained all over the floor. "The bartender isn't just going to refill them for me."

"Okay, look," I said opening my purse. "There you go, twelve dollars." I handed her the money and a few coins faking a smile. "And change."

"You still owe me two hundred dollars." She mouthed under her breath and turned around furious. Yeah, sure I owned you that. I high-fived myself and went back to find Liam.

Five minutes past and I still couldn't see him anywhere. I was starting to get frustrated and overwhelmed. It was getting hotter at every second that passed and my feet had started to really hurt. I was about to give up and get out of there when Scott's voice stopped me.

"Kelsey? What are you doing here? And alone?" Kira was there too.

"I'm not alone." I told him over the loud music. "I'm with Liam, I just lost him."

Suddenly, a growl made the three of us turn to where it came from. Scott started running, grabbing my by my wrist and dragging me as Kira followed us. We went behind the curtains they used as screens to find Liam fighting with a guy with stingers in his arms and black eyes.

"You're a little late!" Scott pushed this guy off Liam, so he could stand up. Liam was about to help Scott and fight the guy, but Scott didn't let him.

"Liam, take Kelsey away from here! Now!" Liam ran towards me and dragged me again to the club. I let go of his hand and looked at him angry.

"Why are we here?! Why aren't we fighting?!" I yelled because of the music.

"I'm just doing what Scott told me to do. To protect you."

"Why do you have to protect me? I can protect myself!"

"I know you can!"

"Then tell me!" I yelled louder. "Tell me why are you doing this!" He remained silence. "I'm sick of you guys not telling me anything!"

"I'm sorry, Kels." He said holding both of my hands.

"I'm sorry too." I said after a few seconds. I was really sick of not knowing and I would get to know everything, no matter what it would take.

"Liam, give me a hand." Scott called us, well, called him from behind the curtain and we went back there.

The guy was laid on the ground, unconscious. Mason was next to Brett, who was bleeding out from a cut on his stomach. Scott indicated Liam to help him with the motionless guy, but just when they were about to get him up and carry him out, something like a harpoon shot to the guy's chest.

Three men, with masks, where standing above us. They were just like Malia had described them. Well, she only said they wore masks, but these people wore them.

"Why did you do that?" Scott asked them confused.

"His condition was terminal." One of them said with a distorted voice.

"What does that mean?" Scott asked but they didn't answer. "What does that mean?!"

"Failure."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you liked this chapter guys!!

Please comment/vote if you did :)

Here's a link to Can't Go Back if you haven't read it: https://www.wattpad.com/story/19534446-can%27t-go-back-

Here's Kelsey's club outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?.locale=es&id=169282149

And I'm sorry I didn't post sooner, I was busy :)

'Till next week, guys!!

Byee > Alba

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 11.9K 26
Daisy Swan likes to disappear, even when she was in the same room as other people. Until she meets the most ruthless vampire leader who thinks she's...
996K 17.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
986K 32.6K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
705K 9.1K 43
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...