Fighting To Live, Living To D...

By CissyItsMe

!!! THIS IS A SEQUEL !!! I suggest you to read Fight For Love first, so you won't be confused in this story... More

!!! NOTE !!!
Preview !!!
« Summertime. »
« Going Home. »
« Back In Miami. »
« Is it really Love ? »
« A Little Bit Of Romance...Or What About Nah ? »
« Back To School. »
« We're Over. »
« Who Are You ? »
« Keep Your Head Up. »
« Sister And Brother. »
« Fiesta, Fiesta. » {Part.1}
« Fiesta, Fiesta. » {Part.2}
« After Party. »
« The REAL After Party. » {Part.1}
« The REAL After Party. » {Part.2}
« Trying To Compromise And Little Hassles.»
« I Apologize. »
« Let Me Drive, Please ? »
« First Date.»
« You ? Again ? »
« You Shouldn't Be Here.» {Part.1}
«You Shouldn't Be Here.» {Part.2}
«You Betrayed Us.»
« Don't Talk To Me.»
«Can We Put The Past Behind Us ? »
« First Step. »
«Still Working On It.»
« What's Wrong ? »
« Happy Birthday ! »
«Ho ! Ho ! Ho ! »
« Sisters Love. »
«Valentine's Day.»
«Keep It Or...» {Part.1}
«Keep It Or...» {Part.2}
« Meet My Girlfriend. »
« Family Time. »
« Nobody Likes The Distance.»
« Bye. »
«Three Years Later.»
«Note.»

«Still Disappointed.»

394 36 5
By CissyItsMe

''I don't think anyone has a normal family.''

--Edward Furlong

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

October, 10...(Monday)

It was a tough day for Shay today. She had a sad face on all day and had to stay strong to not start crying all the tears of her heart in front of the all school. It was hurting her to know that the two of the most important men of her life, including the main one -her father, were very mad at her for her actions. If she knew before that dating Rayshawn was going to result to this, she would've thought twice and wouldn't even have looked his way. 

She sighed shaking her head. Everything about that relationship was wrong. Her mother was right. They were all right. She should've never dated him. She felt so bad now. But she still felt like it wasn't totally her fault though. She couldn't help whom she was falling with. All these feelings she had for him, she wanted them to go away, but they were being stubborn and wanted to stay in her heart and just getting stronger. And she could do nothing about it.

"Hey, sweetheart." Her mother greeted her as she entered in the kitchen.

"Hey, mom. How are you ? "

"Good...What about you ? " She asked looking at her daughter with sad eyes. The atmosphere in the house wasn't the same anymore. You could feel clearly that there was a huge tension between certain members of the family. 

Kim was still angry about the situation, but she knew that ignoring her daughter won't solve the problem. Plus, she was just more tolerant compared to her husband...and her son -but she still didn't know that he was giving the exact same treatment to Shaylia. She was more conscious about the fact that people have to make mistakes to grow up and learn what was life, even when she was disappointed by the person. August knew that too, but his anger was preventing him to think smarter than he was usually at this moment.

Shay finally let a tear escape from her right eye, "Anthony is ignoring me too." 

Kim sighed and motioned for her daughter to come in her arms, "It's going to be alright. Okay ? Just give them time." She kissed the top of her head.

"I can't. It's horrible to live like this. Why do they hate me ? It wasn't in my intentions for the situation to become this..."

They pulled away and Kim narrowed her eyes at Shay, "C'mon now ! They DON'T hate you. They're just angry. By the way, why is your brother that mad at you for ? "

"I think because..." She sighed, "...He warned me several times. He told me to break up so many times, but I didn't listen to him, I didn't want to and I then let myself have stronger feelings for Rayshawn. He then made me break up with him, but then he found us in my room...kissing."

Kim shook her head, "Oh my God, Shay..." She mumbled, but loud enough for her to hear her. 

"Is dad here ? "

"Not yet. I think he has some meetings. Why ? "

"I wanted to talk to him, but I'll wait." 

It was almost midnight, but Shay couldn't go to bed without having this conversation with her father. She couldn't keep living this way, with him and her big brother ignoring her like she had never existed in their lives. She was so used of them being so close and having good times together, not to what was occurring right now. She hated it. She wanted this to end and her family to get back to what it was. 

She took a deep breath trying to calm her nerves and knocked on his man cave's door. She waited for an entire minute, that seemed to be an eternity, before he told her that she could come in. She opened the door slowly and then walked carefully in. When her father saw her face, he rolled his eyes and continued to play his video game. 

She sat next to him on the couch, "Hey..." She said with a very low voice. She was so scared to talk with him. She didn't know what was going to be his next reaction. Maybe he was going to scream on the top of his lungs, maybe he was still going to ignore her and it could happen so much more, but she had no idea on what was exactly about to happen and that was frightening her so much that she felt like her heart was about to jump out of her chest.

He groaned as he lost his game and then turned everything off. He turned his head towards his daughter and smacked his lips, "Whatchu want ? " He asked with a harsh tone of voice. 

She instantly looked down at her fingers, "I...I-I-I-I-I'm sorry. I-I-I-I-I-I should've never done th-thi-thi-thi-this. I-I-I-I-I-I-I'm so sorry." She had never stuttered like this before. She was really scared. 

He stared at her for a moment, that seemed to be thousand years for her, before to speak again. He was so angry, "Ya disappointed me. I lost all the trust I had in ya and your brother 'cause of dat bullshit. Ya destroyed everythin' we built ta'gether just fa' dat idiot. I'on even know who ya are no more. I'on know."

She pouted, "I'm not your princess anymore ? " She was about to cry.

He shook his head, "Ya have ta' gain the title now." And that's when the water started flowing on both of her cheeks, "Get out." He added showing her no mercy.

She left with her heart even more broken. 

"Can I talk to you, please ? " Aug III looked up from his book and rolled his eyes, "Please Antho." She begged still sobbing because of what just happened with their father. 

He fixed his eyes back on the book to not look at her, because he knew that it will make him soften up, but he could do nothing for his ears. He was hearing her sobs clearly and it was harming his heart. He had always had a very soft spot in his heart for his little siblings. He could never hear or listen to them crying without doing something to stop it. He sighed standing up and nodded his head opening his arms. Shay immediately ran in them and let her brother comfort her as he had always known to do. In the worst situations, he always knew how to make it better for her. 

He was her big brother, her protector and best friend.

"Dad said that I'm not his princess anymore. I'm not his princess. It's like he hates me now. I can't continue like that. I can't see this anger written all over his face anymore. I told him that I'm sorry, but he doesn't care. He doesn't, Ant. What am I going to do now ? What am I supposed to do ? "

"Shh. He's gonna calm down, just give him some time. And no matter what he says, you will always be his princess. He loves you."

"I'm sorry for not listening when you were warning me. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay...I guess. Everybody makes mistakes."

"You don't hate me, right ? " He smacked his teeth and pinched her arm, "Ouch ! "

"Never say that again. I love you like you were my child, lil' girl. You're my little sister, I can't hate you. I'm still mad at you though." He sighed shaking his head, "If only you listened to me and stayed away from that bastard."

"I'm sorry." She repeated and then sniffed.

"I know...you're so sorry. I am too."

She looked up at him frowning, "Why ? "

"I'm your big bro and I didn't protect you enough. I should've done more to get that bastard away from you. I should've gotten him out of your life earlier. I have been way too nice."

"No, don't say that. You're a great big bro. It's not your fault, but only mine. I wanted to be stubborn and to do whatever I wanted to without thinking seriously about the consequences. I promise you, I won't date someone before a very very very long time."

"Thirty-five years old or even forty would be perfect to start dating again." He suggested making her laugh. 

"Of course." She said playfully rolling her eyes.

He chuckled and kissed her forehead, then placed his head on top of hers, "I have an idea for you to apologize to dad the perfect way."

She raised her brow, "How ? "

He smiled, "A letter. You can even make a song. I'm sure he's gonna like it. You know how his love for music is set."

"You think ? "

He nodded, "Yes. But let's relax for now, do you want to watch a movie ? "

She shrugged, "Yeah. Friday ? "

"Hell yeah ! Now be a good lil' sis' and go make me some popcorn and don't forget my kool-aid. Pronto, pronto." He clapped his hands like she was a dog.

"Actually, you're still an annoying big brother."

___________________

Let me know what you think about this chapter =)

A/N: Just to let y'all know we're already in the middle of the story. 

THANKS FOR READING GUYS !  💚💜💚💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.2M 50.2K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
543K 19.5K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...