Me and u-bill kaulitz

Por ihaverizz4urdad

" It's me and you, now I've been waiting Think I wanna make that move, now Baby, tell me how you like it" You... Más

Characters ✮
"Leave him alone"
Phone calls✮
Sneak out
Devilish(2003)
Thirteen
Thirteen 2
Back home
2005
Interview
Stage night
Photo shoot
Going home.
Surprise.
Family dinner
Promise?
Help.
Costume shopping
Halloween party
Halloween
Christmas shopping
Christmas🎄
2006
Outfit search.
Echo
Schrei tour
Help again.
Choas
Birthday sex
Tattoos
Thankgiving
Concert match
Your mister fighter now?
Fights
Make ups make outs
The story will be posted tomorrow😖✌🏾
Um sorry..but sneak peek
2007
2007(FOR REAL)
Sleepover
Smut or nah?
Sleepovers games😈(smut.)
Morning sickness
Nb answered the question🙄
False Alarm.
Song writing.
Off Board.
Zimmer 483 Tour
Pickle tickler.
Pool
Little fucker.
Vist
Finale.

My girl.

174 1 13
Por ihaverizz4urdad

⚠️Abuse!!!!⚠️

Mom and dad is back..
Weights of stress and worry just dropped on me.
Me-what.."I said in disbelief.its 3:00am and I'm half awake and trying to comprehend things like this is not a good combination.
Zamira-mom and dad are back!"
Me-imma be honest with you zamira.i can't go back there,well at least when they're here,I can't go through this anymore."
Zamira-bro..you're being deadass?we need you here!"I sharply inhaled and rubbed my temples.
Me-zamira,listen...I've been fish bait ever since dad came back,I got the fucking scars to prove it.i can't keep going through the same cycle again and again.i gonna end up dead Z."tears flooded my eyes and my voice became shaky.i can't keep going through this.because if i don't put end to this might not make the next punch.
Zamira-bro."she said before hanging up the phone.
-Next day-
I was thinking about my parents coming back.i didn't know what to say nor do,just stare into the distance.that's some big news to drop on someone.and im selfish,putting my life on the line for my other siblings?wow..fuck you too.
Bill was still fast asleep.but instead of him on my chest he was on my stomach now,to be honest I don't really know.he sleeps weird.but I love him so it don't even matter☺️
-
-1 week later-
I was woken up by someone shaking me.my eyes fluttered open but squinted from the light that shined through the curtains.
Bill-wake upppp."he whined.he was straddling me as he shook my shoulders.
Me-what...."I said groggily.not even noticing he's talking.i rubbed my eyes before widening them and sat up.
Me-did you just..did you just talk!"I said in shocked but also very glad.he had a wide smile on his face.i hugged him,my hands on his waist as his arms wrapped around my neck.
Me-omg I'm so happy for youuuu."I kissed his cheeks hundreds of times.he laughed like a little kid being tickled.
-
I was in a t-shirt and panties looking for an outfit.
Bill-where your going?"he asked me as he laid out on the bed.
Me-I'm doing a few magazine today for the teens magazines."I explained as I went through my suit case.i wasn't gonna go all out to just be changed in other outfit but i still wanted to look cute.
The fit:

Me-good?"I said giving a twirl.
Bill-cute."he smiled.
Me-thanks blasting bill."his face turned into an unexpected shocked before turning into a smile again.
Bill-what did you just call me?"i chuckled making him chuckle too.
Me-blasting bill"my smile turned cheeky.
Bill-do you know long it been since you called me that."he bit his lip as his cheeks turned pink.i remember that exact day actually.
Me-noo I don't but I remember how I came up with it.we was still in sixth grade,and went to hang out,and we raced.and was the FIRST time you ever beat me in a race."I grinned as I walked up to him.i cupped his cheek.
Bill-OMG SCREW YOU SO NOT"his voiced rasped during that sentence making me laugh
Me-SO IS!"i said through laughter.

-Flashback-
Me-wow blasting Bill!" using his nickname

Bill-blasting bill? The hell is that?"He said it with squinted eyes.

Me-a nickname I made the first time you beat me in a race." I said, chuckling.

Bill-OMG SCREW YOU SO NOT

Me-SO IS

Bill-SO NOT

Me-MHM
-present-
That was day I found out I liked bill.and that went a long way.
When you know you know.
Me-I gotta go.love you."I kissed him before leaving the house.i caught a cab and it took me to the studio.
Once I arrived I paid him and out the car I go.i got inside the studio and immediately met with workers that are taking me to the dressing room.
They handed me my close and shut the door.

...oh..?
I got dress and it was sexy.
The fit:

They were doing my make up and adjusting my clothes.and all I was thinking was about my parent being back..for what?why are you here.
But then again they went to rehab,not like they went to jail which they should be in by the way.
Director-is Tamara done?"he said peeping his head through the door.his sunglasses covering his eyes.the stylist nodded and let me out the chair.i stood up and walked to the door,the director opened it wide so I can get through.
He took me to the photo shoot set.
Director-ready?"he smiled as he hovered behind the photographer.i nodded my head with a smile of excitement.
Director-do like a pose that say 'I'm nice pretty and innocent and everyone wants to be friend.'he said in a funny accent.i chuckled as i posed,hands on my hip and hair twirl a duck lip.i did all above.
Director-now give us fierce,powerful,like honey Daniel or max from dark angel(🥰😍😘😍🥰🥰😍🥰😍)"
POSE!
POSE!
POSE!
POSE!
-
Me-Thanks for having me"I said shaking their hands with a smile.
Director-no problem super star."
I grabbed my stuff and dipped and went to my other photo shoots.
(After everything)
-
I dried myself off and put my pj on got a glance of my scars.thank goodness no one notice this whole time.i rolled down my sleeve and left the bathroom.
I jumped on the bed and snuggled in bill's chest.
Bill-mmm smell good.mango pomegranate."I chuckled and yelped as he flipped us,so now his face is nuzzled in my neck inhaling my scent.
Me-a classic."I rubbed his back slowly trailing to his ass and squeezing it.he sighed.
Bill-that's five dollars."he picked up his head and held out his hand.
Me-cmon man!Im broke!"I whined and yelled.my voice went high pitched and I had a pout.then we heard someone knock on the the front door.
Simone-can someone get the door??"she yelled from her room.
Tom-I'll get it."

-Tom pov-
I got up from my bed and waddled to the front door.i opened it and I only recognized 1 person.and that was Tamara's mom,I don't know the guy that look like a chewed up milk dud.
???-where's Tamara?"he asked,his voice was rough and his breathe was hot and smelt like plain alcohol.
I blinked in response.
Me-who are you?do you know him Ms.Bennett?"I asked her,cause why would I give the place of Tamara to some person I ain't never seen in my life.
Ms.bennett-he's my husband dear."her voice was rough too,and breathe smelt like plain alcohol too.she could do so much better.
Me-oh..."I blinked again before just shutting the door.but something is blocking it from closing.his busted up tim boots.
He forced the door opened and walked inside.um trespassing much..
He stomped upstairs.WHO IS THIS MAN.
-Tamara pov-
I was braiding bill's hair until I heard stomping.
Bill-who the fuck is stomping?"he asked as he looked at the door and his expression dropped.i raised my brow and looked at the door too.
Fuck.
My heart dropped.i dropped bill hair and trembled.
He walked up slowly as I back away slowly.his pace quickens and grabs the collar of my shirt.
Dad-this is the place you run away too?!"he yelled in my face before he slammed me in the wall making me dizzy,and then proceeded to throw me on the floor.
Me-I-I'm sorry!"tears filled in my eyes.my back hit the corner of the wall of bill's room.my eyes landed on my mom with a beer bottle.
My dad looks up and looked at bill.
Dad-and you.."he pointed to bill.
Dad-you love this whore?I seen your stupid little interviews and magazines!shes nothing but a wrist slicing slut!"my eyes widen when he said that.my eyes landed on bill that was frozen.he didn't know what to do either.scared,just FROZED.
And since that wasn't enough he punched me in my head,he grabbed my arm and rolled up my sleeve and show it bill as I
Sobbed
Sobbed and
Sobbed.
Mental and physical pain I'm experiencing in his moment.
Mom-you're a literal disappointment."she said. "You do absolutely nothing for this family,pay some bill,buy the family some food,a house even,you're just fucking selfish and do things that benefit you!"
Bill ran out the room making me cry even more.i curled up in a as he was kicking me and yelled at me.my pajamas had the marks on the bottom of his shoes.my nose his bleeding,the side of my forehead is bruised.
I heard running footstep and sirens come to door over all the yelling.
It was Simone and police,and Tom and bill.
This was pretty fucking overwhelming.
Simone-it them officers!"(I hate this)she pointed at them.they pulled them off of me and put them on the ground as they tried to fight back.
I looked up.just shaking.sobbing.
Tears blurring my vision.
I saw a blurry bill run up to me and engulf me in hug.my head hanged low as I cried.nose blood dripping on the floor.
He tilted my head up.
Bill-you're okay now,see?."he held me close to his chest as the police escorted them and Simone and Tom waiting out side as an office ask them questions.
-
Bill wiped the blood off my nose.i felt embarrassed and pain all together.
My stomach ache,my hair is a mess,and i just wanted to dig my own grave.
I officially have to parents but not like I had any from the start.i had a PARENT not parents but now I have none.im wrist slicing slut,im selfish,im a whore,all this for what?
Bill-how long...was you self harming for?"he looked up at me,kneeling in front of me with a sad look on his face.a blank face on my face,I didn't want him to look at me any different.
Me-I don't think that matters,I stopped a long time ago so.."I pursed my lips and looked away,completely avoiding his question.
Bill-please...I wanna know the time you needed me."he held my hand and kissed my knuckles.i played with my tongue piercing and bounced my leg.
Me-...I started when I 13."I blinked as tears flooded my eyes.his face saddens.he intertwined his finger with mine.
Bill-can I....see?"I nodded my head.he already seen and knows so what's the point of hiding it.
He slowly raised my sleeve to see what nobody noticed after all these years.
Scars that reached up to my elbow,short to long.
Bill mouth opened but not a word came out..the tears that brimmed my eyes slowly ran down my cheek.
Me-I'm sorry."my voice shaky.he ran his fingers over my scars before leaning down to kiss them.he kissed up my arm to my cheek and pecking it repeatedly before hugging me tightly,I even heard him sniffle.
Bill-you know I love you right?"he stroke his fingers through my hair.it was relaxing.bill is a relaxing thought.
Me-mhm."I hummed and nodded.
Bill-and I'll never leave you ever,no matter how bad was your pass or present or the future.you're the love of my life,my love."he rocked us back and fourth.how did I get so lucky,honestly asking.
Bill-these scars let me know you're a fighter,and how strong you are,and they make the person you are today."that made me crack a smile,he pulled out the hug to see a smile on my face making one grow on his face.he kissed my nose repeatedly.
Bill-you're so pretty,and I don't tell you that enough."he put a kiss on my lips which I return.
Bill-let's go to bed,yeah?"i nodded my head.he picked me up making me yelp and chuckle as he carried me..or us to bed.
My head on his chest with the warm covers over us.
Me-love you."I mumbled.
Bill-love you too.
-
-Simone pov-
Me-I never liked that bitch from the start."I rant to Tom.
Tom-exactly.and who was the obese Mike Tyson look like?"
Me-Tamara's dad obviously."

Tom-mmm,I feel bad for her.never really about this stuff,I'm wondering if bill knew about this.

Me-he probably did.and I'm proud of how far she has come,she's a warrior.shes a loving hard working girl,and she's always happy despite the bad thing that happened just now and in her family.hopefully bill put a ring on it,i need her to be my daughter in law already."

Tom-yeah..I need a sister."

(One more chapter guys😔😔😔)
(And is it just me or this chapter is sloppy as fuck?lemme know chat.😔🤞🏾)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

92.8K 1.8K 38
Tom and Jo have been best friends for so long it seems like a lifetime, but how can you turn friends into lovers? Maybe Tom is ready for the commitme...
4.9K 150 17
A girl meets tokio hotel after sneaking out with her friends but she starts to catch feelings for Tom and bill who with she choose? Y/n i...
59.7K 2.8K 81
"Fuck you, Kaulitz!" "Well, if you want to..." Winning Awards, racing cars, drinking, doing drugs, songwriting, going on tour and partyi...
1.4K 5 20
Your best friend who lives overseas in Germany, invites you out to a concert for the band Tokio Hotel, little did you know, you would becoming acquai...