Your Eternal Promise

Від LiannQ

Title: 应许之地 Author:莲鹤夫人 Status: 57 Chapters (Ongoing) Description: I want to hold your hand and go together t... Більше

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
Extra

62

35 0 0
Від LiannQ

Coming up with one or more vicious strategies is as natural to him as breathing. Gerald quickly made plans, but he was in no hurry to implement them. There were more important things waiting for him to accomplish in his life.

He needed to write to Agape.

[Send greetings to my dear, respected Mr. Agape:

We have been sailing in the rain for 70 days on the edge of the equator. The violent storm has just passed, and the rough waves have not been able to stop my ship. All because of my lips. It reads your name.

I shout my terms to the sea and the storm: If I do not die here, it proves that my love for you is devout and loyal, and even the greatest natural disasters cannot curb it. I love you, I love you, I love]

has been abolished in its entirety.

The first dozens of letters were full of desperate and passionate tone, full of Gerald's irresistible, frenzied love - he even thought of cutting his own blood vessels to copy - and even seemed like the whole novel. The curse. Even the most blasphemous pagan books of the current era, the craziest devil dancing the wildest dance on the white paper, may not be as good as the manuscript of a person who is delirium in love.

Gradually, whether Agape saw these words or not, Gerard learned to calm down and adopt a more restrained tone. He tried to shift the focus of the content to the strange people and things he saw along the way, rather than the ramblings of a madman.

[To the distinguished Mr. Agape, Viscount of Spain, your country shines brightly because of you:

On the 70th day, although the storm has passed, it is not far away from us. In the past two months or so, there have been few opportunities to light a fire and cook on the ship. The weather has been harsh and people have been in panic. Many people believed that it was Jane Scott (cross out) that bitch (cross out) who used witchcraft to bring in strong winds and pagan gods. I scoffed and (cross out) tied up the source of the rumor and let everyone All the crew members gave him twenty lashes, and the spy soon couldn't stand it anymore and died at (crossed out)]

Full text abrogated.

Sometimes, Gerald couldn't help his desire to talk. Because he loved someone deeply, he wanted to share all his secrets and all his accidents with that person. He seemed to think of himself as a black crow with the power of amnesty, because everything the black crow said and did could be understood by Agape. However, the current Black Crow can no longer do this, and he is even less capable now.

At these times, he had no choice but to crumple up the paper he had written on and throw it into the sea.

[Agape, I love you, I will always love you, whether you want me or not, my heart and my life will always be in your hands. The little rose I gave you, is it still alive? I think I would rather be a weed, a deformed flower, to be fiddled with by your fingertips. Even so, it will make me tremble with happiness and speechless. I]

has been abolished in its entirety.

But most of the time, Gerrard cannot control his confession, his heart, and his pen. By the time he came to his senses, his endless love words had filled the entire page.

He took a deep breath. There were so many discarded versions that he had to start writing seriously.

[Dear Agape:

On the evening of the 70th day, I write this to you in the afterglow of the sunset. In the past two months or so, due to the influence of the storm, although the life on the ship was difficult, it was still fun. In the rough seas, our fleet attracted many sharks, and it was obvious that they wanted a piece of my pie. However, shark meat is not delicious, which needs to be noted, whether it is a large shark or a small shark.

The storm lasted for a month, and everyone lost confidence and felt that they could not escape this disaster. As the commander of the fleet, I must set an example. I severely reprimanded them for their cowardly behavior, and also discovered the traitor of Jane Scott who was hiding among them - making you laugh, even so. Say, but I'm not bragging to you.

Until Thursday of the ninth week, "St. Elmo's Fire" appeared at the mast. Please allow me to describe it to you. This is a strange natural phenomenon. It is a flame glowing with white light. It has no form and can be called "dazzling". Under the dim sky, its edges were glowing with iridescent colors, flickering and jumping like some kind of living creature.

How it formed and how it emerged remains a mystery. But superstitious sailors, as well as some novelists who make a living from hearsay legends, often associate it with the patron saint of navigators.

The flame appeared for about two hours and then slowly disappeared. Needless to say, this auspicious omen greatly boosted the morale of the fleet and allowed us to sail out of this sea where reefs and storms were swirling. I can't say that this experience is a narrow escape, because these setbacks are compared to those I suffered in the first half of my life... I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, the arrogance and ego that I can't help but exude must be annoying you again.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I passed this level. During this long journey, your kindness and generosity are my only comfort. All the holy fires in the world combined cannot be brighter than the nobility in your heart. And that ball of St. Elmo's fire, I would like to regard it as a good omen and dedicate it to you thousands of miles away. I hope that everything will be fine for you, and that all setbacks, losses, and unpleasant things will all stay away from you, just as the plague will avoid the wings of angels and the storm will be defeated by the scorching sun.

Finally, please let me offer my soul that is always humble and always lowers its head. You are my forever master.

Here's to you, the most pliable of sinners. 】

After writing this letter, Gerald's plan was finally delayed. The child lived strong for the first three months. Isabella named him Fernando, and Lily stayed by his side from time to time. Looking at this little life with wonder.

She liked this new kid very much, but it was not because of a sister's love for her brother. Others couldn't understand it, but Agape knew it clearly. What Lily reported to him every day was either "Fernando's fingers are like red earthworms" or "He barked several times today, and the sound was a bit like a puppy and a bit like a lamb, haha", which her father could hear. Sweating all over.

Her love was not for people, but more like treating the little prince as a newborn animal cub in the garden. Agape was very helpless and simply did not correct her problem. Facts speak louder than words. Maybe when the little prince grows up and can speak, she will naturally treat him as a human being.

It was precisely because of this and out of respect for his daughter that Gerald did not rashly interfere in the prince's fate.

After all, the Palace of Seville is now the territory of a little Scott, and Lily is like a young lion cub, just beginning to learn to patrol and protect its territory. Gerald thought about her character. On the premise of not endangering Agape, he was willing to give his daughter a chance to experience and not destroy her fun.

Winter turned to spring, and spring turned to summer solstice. On a midsummer night in July 1530, the sun had just set, and the heat was hard to dissipate. After all, the young Prince Fernando could not resist the cruel will of God, and died prematurely at the hands of his mother. In arms.

Isabella was so heartbroken that she fainted several times. The female official wrote the urgent letter and sent it to Charles I overnight. The palace was filled with gloom and mist, white cloth enveloped the prince's little body, and Lily couldn't help but shed tears.

"I feel so uncomfortable," she sobbed, "It feels like a small piece is missing from her chest, and I can't breathe!"

Agape hugged his daughter, he sighed, with tears in his eyes, and kissed her head tenderly.

"Yes, death will be painful," he said softly, "It doesn't matter, you can think of it as a sleep that can never be woken up. This... this is not a terrible thing, just the living person We still have to move on, so maybe we can’t accept that the people we care about will stay here forever.”

At that moment, Lily burst into tears. She went home crying, ate while crying, and went to bed crying. , Agape couldn’t coax her, and she simply didn’t know what to do. The next morning, he watched Lily running to find the old bishop first, then squatting in his study, sniffing and looking at him.

"What are you doing, little country bumpkin?" Juan Fonseca sighed, "Do you think I will go to see God soon?"

Once again, Lily cried "Wow", and Agape hurriedly rushed When the bishop came out to hold her, the bishop's eyes widened, he was in a hurry, and he said in a panic: "What's wrong with her? What does she want? Quick, give her gold!" On this day,

Lily still cried when she went home and ate while crying. Cried to bed.

Isabella mourned the death of her child, but she was also the regent of Spain and the mother of her two remaining young children, so grief could only occupy a small part of her life. In September of the same year, Charles I hurried back to Seville, stayed with his sad wife, and then took her away from this sad place.

She left, but Lily remained depressed. For the first time in her young life, she personally experienced the power of death, and at the same time she became afraid of it. She was afraid that her father would die, the housekeeper would die, the old bishop would die - and he was the oldest and most likely to die. It's a double-edged sword that not only ends her enemies, but also turns around and makes her cry with heartache.

For the first time in her life, Lily felt that her omnipotent magic had failed. It turned out that there were things in the world that she wanted to do but couldn't do! Time and death are, after all, areas that mortals cannot interfere with.

The death of the Spanish prince was not a trivial matter. Soon after, Gerald heard the news in another land. He frowned and arrived at the next port. After the letter to Agape, he wrote a more concise letter, naming Lily.

Agape threw the previous thick envelope into the fireplace without even looking at it.

However, the letter named to Lily made him hesitate.

Lily's long-term unhappiness has cast a shadow on his heart. If it were normal, he would definitely be thrown into the fire. However, at this critical moment, Agape had to consider another The opinions of the Scott people... Maybe it's not impossible that Gerald Scott can really enlighten Lily?

He hesitated again and again, but in the end Agape just said it was from Black Crow and let Lily decide whether to read the letter or not.

Lily frowned, thought for a while, then opened the envelope and read it.

"What's written on it?" Mrs. Hetty asked curiously.

Lily pursed her lips, with a gloomy face. She tore the letter into pieces, threw it into the fire, and said angrily: "That's nonsense!"

Then she ran out of the house angrily, not knowing where to go. She had gone wild, and when she came back, although she still didn't smile as much as before, her mood became much clearer, and she really seemed to have figured it out.

This time, it was Agape who frowned.

What did that hateful lunatic say to her?

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

242K 3K 40
These one-shots are, let me just say ~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~ ~ Unique 😉 I don't own DC,Marvel, Anime, ECT.
47.2K 1K 86
Title: 偷親一口臉紅心跳 Author: 四未 Status: 85 Chapters (Completed) Description: Zhong Leyou was born with mild intellectual impairment and mild communication...
66.2K 1.3K 92
Title: 离婚后,美人A每天都在求复合 Author:月春野 Status: Completed Description: Jiang Ye, a famous boxer, quit the ring and marry the only heir of the Chi family in...
190K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"