Your Eternal Promise

By LiannQ

Title: 应许之地 Author:莲鹤夫人 Status: 57 Chapters (Ongoing) Description: I want to hold your hand and go together t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
Extra

61

37 0 0
By LiannQ

The war between Gerald and the Moluccas officially begins.

He retrieved all the gold reserves on the map and left the name "Black Crow" in Portugal. He finally announced his true identity to the world, regardless of the uproar that followed.

The proclamation against Jane Scott was not only posted on the golden cases of the rulers of Europe, but also in front of the Pope. Gerald was no longer the black crow who had no name and even revenge seemed far-fetched. He openly announced Jane Scott's conspiracy and defined the war on the high seas as a family dispute. Among them, Portugal maintained an ambiguous silence, while Spain claimed to understand such behavior. After all, its plantations were already in full swing and had great momentum to replace the Moluccas.

The two powerful empires stood by and watched, forcing other regions to stand on the sidelines and wait for the outcome of this war before they could start their own battles.

Gerrard's momentum is vigorous and seemingly huge, but his own situation is not so optimistic. When he was prosperous, he had many followers and even more offended people. Although quite a few of them were asked to eradicate them, there were so many people who added insult to injury, and how many people wanted to avenge their relatives and friends out of loyalty.

For a time, the criticism, criticism, frame-up, and assassination operations involving him... became more common than drinking water and eating. For this, Gerald accepted them all without feeling bothered at all, and he was not bothered at all. So sad. His heart had been burned to ashes, and thick blood like lava was rolling in the cracks, all flowing for one person.

Gerald handled everything that happened with a kind of detached calm, or numbness. People who had met him before were all shocked when they saw him again, because the Gerald Scott who used sweet words as a weapon and superb acting skills as a weapon has now become as cold as steel. , sophisticated humanoid creatures. He lost the emotion of anger and the emotion of joy. He looked at a person quietly. The scarred face seemed to be carved out of marble, without even the slightest fluctuation.

"He has completely changed his appearance," people were surprised and frightened, asking similar questions in private. "He is not angry or happy, so where did the rest of his emotions go?"

Everyone asked His dramatic transformation comes down to the work of Jane Scott, one crazy Scott who completely transforms another crazy Scott. But probably only a few people in the world know the answers to these questions.

While fighting against the Moluccas, Gerald also traveled around and wandered on the sea. He wrote manuscripts about what he saw and heard from all over the world. Every time he arrived at a port, he cut these manuscripts into letters and sent them thousands of miles to the palace in Seville and to Agape.

However, Agape had not read any of them. He threw everything sent in the name of Gerald Scott into the fire and never opened it because he was curious about the contents.

Gerrard could guess a little bit about Agape's attitude towards him and the fate of those manuscripts. But so what? In his spare time, writing something for Agape stroke by stroke was often the happiest moment for him in a long time. He wrote all the whispers in his heart, the strange and interesting things he saw along the way, to the people he loved. Gerald smiled and rubbed the paper with the warmth of his palm, thinking that Agape might touch this place lightly with his fingertips - even if it was only for a moment, he would write these thousands or tens of thousands of words. The manuscript was not burned by the flames in vain.

His love became heavier and more crazy. When love reaches a certain level, it can cause hysteria in people and create all kinds of unrealistic fantasies in their minds.

Over time, Gerard has evolved to the point where he often talks to the air, and the imaginary "Agape" stands in front of him, for him to worship and for him to pour out his passionate love words. At some critical moments, such as when he was escaping the pursuit of the Moluccan fleet, or when a major decision was to be finalized, others saw him deep in thought, staring in a certain direction in silence. They all thought Gerald was there. He was thinking about countermeasures and searching for solutions in his genius mind, so he was completely afraid of disturbing him, so he was cautious and didn't dare to show his anger. He gathered tightly around him.

But in reality? In Gerald's chaotic and fanatical fantasy, he and Agape had already lived a life of love and companionship, and they went to death without any regrets or regrets. What does the enemy's artillery fire have to do with him? What does negotiation with a certain warlord have to do with him?

This is the state of a person who has been immersed in fantasy for too long and too deeply, and is unable to extricate himself. Except for the person in his fantasy, no external force can save him.

In the winter of 1529, the war between the Scots became intense and completely swept across the Atlantic. In the same year, Queen Isabella of Spain returned to the palace where she had been newly married, and gave birth to her third child there. As her husband was away at war all year round, a huge sense of loneliness followed her, making her depressed and unable to smile. Isabella had to return to the Palace of Seville, because it was here that she spent the happiest days of her life, and now she sincerely hopes that these happy memories will help her survive. Get through it.

Agape became her frequent visitor, and Lily even got the privilege of being able to enter and leave the Queen's palace at will without the notification of the maid. Today, Agape is not only the owner of the Seville plantation, but also a Viscount of Spain. With the share of the plantation promised by the emperor, he is also one of the richest men in the country. The share of the spice import and export of the Trade Bureau, At this time, he was also given full authority to manage by Juan Fonseca.

So many years have passed, and the rough years have left no trace, and time has almost stopped strangely on him. He seemed to be still the young man who had just escaped from the White Tower. His eyes were as blue as the sea, and there were light freckles on his skin. He smiled like a spring breeze blowing through his heart.

He tried his best to be a qualified old friend, taking good care of Isabella's body and trying his best to make her happy. But nothing could arouse the queen's mood. Only the letter from Charles I was delivered to the palace. She couldn't wait to open it and read it. During these dozens of minutes, she was the most active. Sometimes, the emperor was busy with war and government affairs and forgot to write to her. Isabella was so angry that she would write back to express her dissatisfaction and anger.

Under such circumstances, she gave birth to a third child who was frail and sickly and had congenital defects. In the same year, the Moluccas once again reached out to Agape, trying to turn Gerrard's attention back to distant Spain. It just so happened that the old bishop was sick, and Isabella and the prince were also two patients. As someone they both trusted, Agape was too busy to work at the plantation and the trade bureau every day. He ran with three people in the palace. Completely unaware of the impending danger.

It was Lily, this little girl who had already become keen and suspicious. She noticed early on that the assassin was acting strangely and strangely as a maid when no one else noticed. Children of her age are in a period of lawlessness where they can try anything and will not be criticized for anything they do. She didn't tell anyone and secretly followed the maid for several days.

After confirming that the other party did have bad intentions and that there were accomplices lurking in the palace, relying on the queen's favor and her status in the palace, Lily immediately mobilized a team of guards to ambush them at their usual meeting place, and witnessed every move. Physical evidence was obtained, and all four people were imprisoned in the Royal Prison of Seville, awaiting interrogation and sentencing.

After the incident spread, Agape was shocked, but Isabella was not surprised. She rewarded Lily generously and repeatedly emphasized that as long as Lily grows up, she must do her thing. Maid of the robe, she will not let a little capable person like Lily leave her.

All news about Agape, no matter how long the interval is, will be spread to Gerrard's ears in detail. After hearing about this, he first felt resentful towards the Moluccan assassin, smiled for a long time at Lily's intelligence, and then frowned again.

"What's the matter, sir?" His subordinate asked, "Is there any problem?"

Gerald thought for a long time and whispered: "This child of the Queen of Spain must not live long, not just this one, she will do more in the future It would be difficult for her children to live long."

The subordinates didn't know why and couldn't help but ask: "Sir, why do you say that?"

Gerald did not answer. He turned the knuckles of his index finger and his thoughts wandered endlessly. a while.

He knew that if this matter was not settled as soon as possible, Molucca would only become more and more desperate, and a desperate Jane Scott could do anything. The assassin is just an appetizer, there is a more decisive and troublesome counterattack waiting for Agape behind the scenes.

"How about we use the death of this child to completely tie Spain to our warship," suddenly, he murmured to himself, "How about that?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 40.5K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
191K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
336K 19.4K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
66.2K 1.3K 92
Title: 离婚后,美人A每天都在求复合 Author:月春野 Status: Completed Description: Jiang Ye, a famous boxer, quit the ring and marry the only heir of the Chi family in...