Your Eternal Promise

By LiannQ

Title: 应许之地 Author:莲鹤夫人 Status: 57 Chapters (Ongoing) Description: I want to hold your hand and go together t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
Extra

22

113 0 0
By LiannQ

Xia Zuo felt a burning pain.

He was trapped in the nightmare of purgatory, tied with red-hot chains, and dragged powerlessly by the devil on the blazing rocks.

I'm going to die, chaotic thoughts swirled in his mind. Only my lips and nose were still alive, and I could still breathe out a few weak breaths -

"...water."

He vaguely heard a voice, and immediately, A few drops of refreshing, fragrant rain fell on his lips. The remaining vitality in his body seemed to be aroused by the life-saving water. He hurriedly stretched out his anxious tongue and tried his best to reach the source of salvation.

Water...water! I need water!

"Your method is very effective. He looks like he's about to wake up."

"That's because you have great medical skills and don't need to be humble. Take what's on the plate, you deserve it."

In a few words, Xia Zuo's ears There are no more voices nearby.

This is where? He tried desperately to open his eyes, but all he could feel was darkness and excruciating pain.

where am I?

A pair of hands brushed his lips, moistening his chapped skin.

"Don't open your eyes." The voice sounded again, gentle and gentle, which made people feel like spring breeze. "The exploding sawdust pierced your right eye. I feel sorry for that. But fortunately, you managed to save one." Life."

Xia Zuo was stunned. At this time, memories were stirred in his chaotic mind. Hijacking, fighting, shocking fires and explosions...that's right! When he sailed near the waters of Pavia, his fleet encountered pirates. The pirates somehow got to his main ship and accurately broke into the cabin where spices were stored. Even though he resisted fiercely, the accident still happened, and his last memory was only the color and heat of the flames.

Xia Zuo struggled up, and was immediately pinned down on the bed. He shouted unwillingly and intermittently: "My ship... the ship!" "

Please don't move around at will," the other party still smiled, "This pair has just woken up. It is a very irresponsible behavior for a patient."

Xia Zuo knew that he was unable to resist, so he struggled and said: "Who are you? You saved me, who are you?!"

There was a rustling sound on the ground, It was the sound of chairs scraping against the thick wool blanket, and the visitor was pacing casually. He was probably barefoot, because the sound of his movements was almost inaudible.

Xia Zuo tried his best to fall down on the soft bed. Dizziness and pain hit him together. He gasped for a long time and there was no water to continue to drink his mouth and tongue.

"...I am the son of Bardas, Xia Zuo," he said weakly, "So, who are you?"

"Bardas of Dukas, yes, of course I know, your family's lineage can be traced back To the powerful and ancient Byzantine Empire, you are a noble successor." The other party smiled softly, "However, out of necessary etiquette, I think I cannot use my humble name to tarnish your ears. I can only tell you that I am from the destination of your trip."

"Molucca," Xia Zuo said immediately, "Are you from the Scott family? How to prove it?"

"You can choose to believe it, or not," The other party's tone was indifferent, "It's all up to you. And I just saved your life."

Regardless of whether what he said was true or false, Xia Zuo knew that he must seize this opportunity: "Take me to see Mrs. Zhen... I have a gift for her, an expensive gift!"

"Why do you think he went to the Molucca?" Gerald spread a piece of parchment on the table, with deep hatred in his tone, almost asking himself He answered himself, "Of course it's to meet Mary Jane Scott and that bitch's deputy."

Agape still couldn't adapt to the current black crow. He looked at the door uneasily, thankful that Lily was not here.

In this familiar yet unfamiliar person, he subconsciously sensed something extremely dangerous, something that he could not describe and that made him feel on pins and needles and almost nauseated.

Now, Agape finally wakes up. This trait also appeared in the former Black Crow, but he never showed it to his family. Now that he has regained his memory, he has forgotten everything that happened when he was a black crow, so he begins to treat everyone equally. He no longer has the privileges he once had.

"Does Xia Zuo want to get something from you?" Agape asked reluctantly. Every minute and every second he stayed in the same room with this man, he wanted to rush out of the door immediately and hide himself until What a solid and small place.

"Mighty Bardas, ha!" Gerald laughed sarcastically, "No matter how young the lion is, it will grow old one day, and the lions surrounding it will also have to find another way out. If Xia Zuo tells Jane Scott the news that I am here, then he will definitely be treated as a guest by the Moluccas; if he can give my head as a gift to Jane Scott, then what he proposed All demands will be met, that's all."

He added: "But I'm not worried that he is still alive. If he can survive the double siege of pirates and explosions, that bitch won't leave him alive.

" Gape looked at him steadily, with a bad premonition lingering in his heart: "...Why? What is your true identity, and why is it so important?"

Gerald restrained his smile and said lazily. I glanced at him, from his pale face down to his flat and thin waist. Unable to tell whether it was tolerance or something else, Gerald replied perfunctorily: "Because I killed her fiancé." "

Is it you?" Agape said in surprise, "But I heard that Mrs. Jane's fiancé met a pirate. ..."

"Pirates, the sudden explosion caused by gunpowder is just the same old story." Gerald waved his hand tiredly, "Everything is the reward she deserves." Agape was horrified, and he looked at

that face , which has always belonged to Black Crow in his heart, the ruined face, unable to express his feelings.

Sensing his complicated look with fear, Gerald became a little curious. He asked: "Before I recovered my memory, what was your relationship with me?"

- Could it still be a ridiculous and pitiful relationship between lovers? ?

He wanted to say that. But for some reason that he couldn't figure out, some weird psychology mixed with expectation, Gerald let go of his thoughts and waited wholeheartedly for the slave's response.

what relationship?

Agape thought quietly for a while.

You love me, it is a kind of love that I can feel your eyes falling on me even if I don't look at you. I give you a sense of respect for normal people, and a heart of pity for those in distress. In return, you give me your unreserved passionate emotions, even putting yourself in a humble position. position.

Yes, I know, I know it all.

I have lost the ability to love, but I still absorb the warmth of being loved from you. I understand how disgusting this behavior is, but if I can live like this in this life - the seaside city is like spring all year round, and the gardens are always blooming with roses and Lily, you don't like to talk, you just watch Lily running among the flowers, with a tiny smile on your lips. And I...I wanted to hold you, but I took my hand back.

I would trade my whole life for it.

"It doesn't have anything to do with it," Agape said, "I saved you and you want to thank me, that's all."

Staring at the sheepskin map, Gerald tapped twice on the table indifferently and said lightly :"Yeah."

·

Wearing a single eye patch, Xia Zuo waited in the quiet room.

Although he saved his life in the naval battle, his right eye was completely blind. His only left eye helped him see clearly the appearance of his savior: a handsome and gentle young man with the unique black charm of the Scott family. His eyes were black, and the only drawback was that he only had eight fingers - one index finger and one little finger were missing on his left and right hands respectively.

Great, he thought in amusement, now we are all cripples.

His nose was lingering with a sweet and dreamy fragrance. This fragrance was different from anything Xia Zuo had smelled before. It had the softness of milk and the fragrance of roses. The clearness of dew diluted the cloying smell of the first two, making it like A stream of fragrance gurgling in the air.

He was waiting in Lady Lionheart's room.

Jane Scott's life can rival the extravagance of any queen or king in the world. Even in the palace of Constantinople, he rarely saw such splendid furnishings. It can even be said that this is a corner of the golden mountain guarded by dragons. As long as the intruding traveler dares to reach out and grab something at will, he can easily obtain the wealth for the rest of his life.

But he didn't dare to look around casually. In front of Xia Zuo was a waterfall of golden gauze with golden bells on it. It enveloped the big bed and obscured the tumbling figures. The bells rang one after another, swaying around without reservation, making people blush.

Standing there, Xia Zuo could only see a golden stand. Generally, such a slender stand was used by noble ladies to place their beloved nightingales and listen to it singing gracefully and clearly on it. But on this stand, there was only a skull decorated with gold foil. Gold roses opened in its eye sockets, making it seem like it had luxurious pupils, able to view all obscene things from a high position.

Lady Jane was indeed an insatiable lioness. Her lovers flattered her and then violently humiliated her, and she accepted them all. After the crystal hourglass, which was half a person's height, made two more turns, the movement on the bed slowly stopped. The beautiful attendants, without saying a word, meekly bowed their heads and retreated, including men and even women. Mrs. Jane opened the bed curtain and stretched out one foot - soft and white, like a small piece of snow.

She was covered with thick black gauze, and Xia Zuo saw that she was as innocent as a girl and as beautiful as a temptress. He watched her stretch out her arms and embrace the gold-encrusted skull in her arms, laughing and calling softly. At this moment, he deeply understood how Cleopatra seduced the heart of Julius Caesar.

"Narcisse, Narcisse..." She touched the forehead of the skull affectionately and stepped on the purple carpet. "Look, the guest is here. Let's listen. What does the guest have to say?"

Xia Zuo swallowed. Swallowing his throat, the shame and pain of losing an eye instantly left him. He said eagerly: "Dear Madam, please forgive my offense, but... I met someone who is proficient in identifying spices and also knows how to grow spices. Slave, that cunning and cruel thing, most likely escaped from you from the Moluccas!"

Mrs. Jane raised her head: "You forgot to introduce yourself, son of Bardas. But I like to watch people. Losing your composure in front of me... What kind of slave did you just say that was?"

"A disfigured lame!" Xia Zuo said viciously, "Thank you for your tolerance, but that lame is really...!"

He suddenly stopped Accused.

In his sight, Mary Jane Scott's color suddenly changed, twisting like a biting snake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
91.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
999K 24.2K 200
Synopsis After the real daughter of the Jiang family fell sick, she became stupid and insisted on marrying the cold-blooded, cruel, and crippled Fu J...