Your Eternal Promise

By LiannQ

Title: 应许之地 Author:莲鹤夫人 Status: 57 Chapters (Ongoing) Description: I want to hold your hand and go together t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
Extra

18

80 1 0
By LiannQ

"No, sir, no," Black Crow's face turned pale, and all the heat in his body was blown out of his body with this breathy plea, dissipating into the cold night, "I beg you, I beg you. Please forgive me for my stupid offense, please forgive me...don't drive me away..."

He felt fear, and felt the unspeakable cold spreading along his bones, as if he would freeze into a walking corpse immediately.

Are Thousand-Eyed Crows on the Sea Scared? Anyone who has met him must reject this question. People regard him as a devil wandering in the abyss, believing in the rumor that the black raven once walked in hell. He was taciturn, and a kind of disgust for living creatures closed his lips; he was gloomy and arrogant, overlooking everyone standing in front of him, whether he was a king or a beggar, with evil fire burning in his eyes.

Agape is the only exception.

Everything in the world can be traded, yes, it is true, and the soul of a businessman should firmly believe in this law. Since he received maddening pity and tenderness from Agape, in exchange for this, he did not hesitate to stake all his emotions and his entire soul on the other side of the trading scale.

"Please, don't...don't drive me away..." His trembling sobs made his voice unclear. Black Crow shed tears unconsciously, or in other words, he didn't realize that he was sobbing cowardly at all. He just stared at Looking at his master and showing even a little hesitant kindness from him can save his life.

"Whether I hide somewhere you can't see, or disappear from your eyes from now on... I'm willing to do anything for you, as long as... just let me look at you... I can do anything..."

Don't drive me away.

"Then I move out of this street? I would be satisfied if I could live in the same city as you...Properties, wealth, connections...you don't need to worry about anything. I am willing to give everything to you and atone for my sins until the day you calm down." , or the day I die...I swear I can do it, I can..."

Don't let me go.

He was already kneeling on the ground, and his fingers moved forward unconsciously to touch the cold and sharp tip of the dagger. He murmured sickly, and the more he begged, the more incoherent and confused he became, as if he was trapped in a frantic dream.

"...Black Crow, I will not drive you away." Agape made a voice, and the room was silent. The man suddenly closed his lips, only the corners of his lips were still twitching nervously.

Agape's voice was extremely bitter, but there was still something delicate but tough running through it. He said softly: "Stand up and look at what you look like now. Love shouldn't be something that makes people lose their dignity. Ah."

Dignity?

The Thousand-Eyed Crow suddenly grasped the dagger into the palm of his hand, as fast as a dying snake launching its final fatal blow. At this moment, two kinds of psychology alternately rush out of my mind, one is full of madness and destruction, and the brimstone fire of purgatory will not burn more fiercely and faster than it; the other is full of repentance and painful love, Show him a tempting vision: Even if Agape doesn't accept your feelings, does dedicating your life to him count as a kind of companionship that has a beginning and an end?

Agape looked at him, and he gently stretched out his hand. For a moment, Black Crow thought he would touch his cheek, but he finally took it back.

"Dignity?" the black crow said hoarsely, "No... Sir, no. In this world, the most despicable people are those who don't get what they ask for."

Agape looked at his dark eyes, and a look like crying appeared on his face. Smiling look: "Maybe you are right, my friend. I think we should all calm down, okay?" · "

My

friend!"

An enthusiastic greeting came from the private dock, Xia Zuo jumped out of the boat, The suede boots are buckled with silver belts, as new and shiny as if they had walked on the royal carpet. "I'm glad you made the right choice and kept our agreement on time!"

In his sight, the tall and gloomy intelligence dealer was limping towards him.

As a disfigured cripple, Black Crow never wears a mask to hide his features, nor does he wear special shoes to cover up his flaws. He always looks straight ahead when walking, and arrogance is very appropriate to describe his posture. He doesn't care about the opinions of the public and despises them wholeheartedly. From what Xia Zuo has seen in his life, there are only two types of people who can do this calmly, one is the king who has everything, and the other is the death row prisoner who has lost everything.

However, if his clothes were more luxurious, his face was not disfigured, his legs were intact, and he was given a golden staff and a group of servants surrounding him, he might really look like a noble prince! Xia Zuo smiled secretly in his heart.

"Come, let me take you to your destination!" Xia Zuo greeted him to get on the boat. The storage conditions for fine spices were extremely demanding and could not be met by the seaport alone. Byzantine merchants used their financial resources to obtain permission from the Sheriff, monopolized a piece of unowned wasteland near the sea, and opened an underground storage room that was both cool and dry.

Ginger and spikenard from the foothills of the Himalayas, black and white pepper from Malabar, ginger and rue from China, saffron from the Mediterranean... except for the Moluccan specialty spices. The black crow silently assessed the room temperature and humidity of the air, and his fingerprint-less fingers passed between some expensive particles.

"How?" Xia Zuo asked impatiently. He had spent a lot of manpower and financial resources on this batch of spices. Once he failed, his family would no longer support his next trip.

Black Crow glanced at him, and Xia Zuo immediately fell silent.

His eyes were like whirlpools in a storm, always churning with manic light eager to destroy and vent. Even though an hour ago he was still laughing at Black Crow's demeanor that did not match his identity, now he had to hold his breath and patiently wait for the other party's identification results.

Although I only brought a few personal attendants, they were all the best ones. Xia Zuo comforted himself, there was nothing to be afraid of. Could this disfigured lame man still be the head of the Molucca family?

Black Crow absentmindedly picked up a pinch of black pepper and sniffed it some distance away from the tip of his nose.

The general identification process requires wearing gloves. People think that sweat will contaminate the smell of spices. However, his texture-less palms have stopped sweating for a long time, which adds to his professionalism.

Agape hasn't spoken to him properly for four days.

Their communication is limited to "good morning", "good afternoon" and "good evening" every day. Even when they look after the lilac flowerbed together, Agape still doesn't say a word. This is something the black crow can't bear. Agape's alienation was tantamount to a skinning knife. Every time he smiled politely and distantly at him, the knife would cut off a piece of flesh from his body alive.

He needs an opportunity... an opportunity to talk to his master a few more words and express his true feelings.

The black crow regretted very much. He thought that he was such an impulsive fool that he forgot to leave room for his master to retreat and escape. When a person is forced to a point of no return, he may choose to compromise, or he may choose to end it completely. This is a 50-50 risk. Businessmen with a little ambition will choose to take a gamble, but Black Crow cannot , even if Agape has only a one percent chance of choosing to give up, he cannot afford the final result.

"...Is this a gift to the Moluccas?" he asked in a nonchalant tone, "It's barely qualified, and the Moluccan warehouse manager should be able to reserve a place for it." "

Of course not, I My friend, why do you think so?" Xia Zuo asked in surprise, "Am I crazy for sending such a batch of priceless spices to the Moluccas?"

Gone are the days when fleets would plunder unowned spices as soon as they discovered them, and take them all into the hold of the ship. Spices are still synonymous with wealth alongside gold, silk, and rare gems, but the way they circulate has become more sophisticated and class-oriented. The graded differences in spices were invented to safeguard the status of the royal family and the wealthy, as well as all the upper classes.

Black Crow smiled, but there was no warmth in his smile.

Stupid flea, he thought indifferently. If you want to deal with crows, you must hide your intentions. Otherwise, how can you save your life? With a compassionate heart that I don’t have at all?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 15.7K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
675K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
242K 3K 40
These one-shots are, let me just say ~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~ ~ Unique 😉 I don't own DC,Marvel, Anime, ECT.
66.2K 1.3K 92
Title: 离婚后,美人A每天都在求复合 Author:月春野 Status: Completed Description: Jiang Ye, a famous boxer, quit the ring and marry the only heir of the Chi family in...