evil & completely in love

By ioatheloser

kim yeri and dong sicheng need eachother for different reasons. in their relationship, true love doesn't exis... More

01 | dreams of the perfect.
02 | stuck in a loop of scandal.
03 | the night of our meeting.
04 | when true love disappears.
05 | trapped in a golden cage.
06 | the truth hides behind a lie.
07 | decisions made out of love.
08 | a flight of imagination.
09 | first signs of turbulence.
10 | skiing with an enemy.
11 | do you know what love is ?
12 | hopes for a better future.
13 | another flame between us.
14 | tragedy strikes after happiness.
15 | what if, oh, but what if .. ?
16 | make me see the new you.
17 | follow and be followed.
18 | in a public relationship.
19 | the night of the gala.
20 | key to the treasure.
21 | do you fall in love ?
22 | defend and offer.
23 | once feelings appear.
24 | blackmail, baby, blackmail.
25 | once again, anger takes over.
26 | fight against the past.
27 | xoxo.
28 | oops, we fall again.
29 | yeri's birthday week !
30 | don't be scared ! i'm here.
31 | well, it's hard to be calm.
32 | we are parents ( we think ) !
33 | what's with all the tragedies ?
34 | sicheng in the countryside.
35 | but, we've met eachother already.
36 | a decision easy to make.
37 | yeri, completely in love.
38 | sicheng, completely in love.
39 | hell sent you to me.
40 | heaven sent you to me.
41 | okay, time to admit.
42 | what even is a baby fever?
43 | tough decisions for a tough life.
44 | sicheng, that's not nice !
45 | from the starting point, again.
46 | in love, or not in love ?
47 | a proposal ? please say yes.
48 | officially engaged.
49 | terrible, just terrible.
50 | girls love a girls trip!
51 | i miss the devil, actually.
52 | your smile, oh, your smile.
53 | a question of a lifetime.
54 | precious little moments with you.
55 | how did i meet an ex ?
56 | who is getting married aswell ?
57 | anger disappears once you come.
58 | an italian escape, to love.
59 | love, just like in the movies.
60 | i just love shopping!
61 | wait, i still love him.
62 | decisions and expectations.
63 | reveals, mwah, reveals.
64 | spa and worry day!
65 | a bad choice, but a choice.
66 | the final day in milan.
67 | you control me, so do i.
68 | a night full of anger.
69 | you're just as sweet as a sweet.
70 | how are you real ?
71 | it's us, and we love drama.
72 | ah, she's just a little insane.
73 | it's okay to be happy, alone.
74 | the match day!
75 | time flies by and you don't.
77 | when you get a heart attack.
78 | it's a quite nice time.
79 | struggles, and more struggles.
80 | our favourite moments.
81 | i hate ( love ) you.
82 | a night full of emotions.
83 | a fight over a heart.
84 | it's not a fairytale, idiot.
85 | of course, you can help.
86 | ah, what a lovely life!
87 | a little girl's dream.
88 | i have been waiting!
89 | actual parents, but not really.
90 | a very, very beautiful life.

76 | wedding preparations!

3 1 0
By ioatheloser

" this is the happiest i've felt my whole life. " yeri said, as both her mother and sooyoung smiled towards her. " can you believe that i am going to find my wedding dress today ?! " she said, as tears started rolling down her cheeks. mrs. kim took out a pack of tissues from her purse, slowly wiping off yeri's tears. she cupped her daughter's cheeks, trying her best not to cry.

for mrs. kim, this was the biggest day of her life. since yeri was born, her mother dreamnt about yeri, and this exact moment. mrs. kim was sure that her daughter was going to get married one day, to a man that would make her the happiest person on earth. she promised herself that yeri wasn't going to live in the old house that mr. kim inherited from his father. yeri was going to live a life that she only saw in the movies.

what mrs. kim didn't expect was that yeri was actually going to get married. during her teenage years, yeri told her mother multiple times that marrying a man meant dragging herself away from true fame and freedom. it took yeri thirteen years to realise that marriage won't drag you down, if you marry the right person. and, sicheng was the right person for yeri.

sooyoung walked closer to yeri. ever since becoming friends ten years ago, sooyoung knew that yeri wasn't going to marry anyone, and that she preferred being alone. as the years passed by, sooyoung watched as yeri avoided the topic of relationships, and marriage, as much as she could. in interviews, she would pretend to announce something even more special, or simply ignore the question.

once sooyoung had heard that sicheng was single, and wanted to settle down, she had a sudden idea that he was made for yeri. through jaehyun, and their sudden meeting in paris, sooyoung knew sicheng and what he wanted in his life. yeri matched every single aspect of it, and was there in time to be with sicheng. and, oh, they looked great together.

" let's not waste any time, ladies ! " the sales agent, who went by yoo, opened the door for the three women. they all walked in, as mrs. kim looked around the boutique. every single dress looked beautiful, and yeri was surely going to have a hard time choosing one that was going to be perfect for her. " first of all, i would like to ask the lovely wife where the wedding will take place. it's very important to have the right dress for the right setting. "

" we are doing it at the crystal wedding venue. " yeri replied to the woman, who widened her eyes. the crystal wedding venue was known to be the most famous venue in the country, but not anyone could have their dream wedding there. " my fiancé's parents were one of the first to have their wedding there. at first, we wanted a place overseas, but i think here is just perfect for what we want. "

" so, i am guessing that you want something more classic ? " yoo asked, as yeri thought for a second. " if not, we can also go for a more special dress, we will have enough time for you to decide what dress is the best for you. " she smiled, as yeri nodded. " alright, you three can walk around. pick a few dresses, look at all of the limited edition dresses that were bought, most are just for display, so have fun. " she let out a laugh, before leaving the three alone.

yeri browsed around the dresses. she took out a mermaid dress, with small pearl details. she looked at it again, before shaking her head. she continued looking at the body-hugging dresses, until she came across a limited edition dress. she widened her eyes, seeing how beautiful the dress was. it came out of a fairytale. yeri got closer to it, before seeing the also beautiful 1 million it cost.

sooyoung walked closer to her friend, as shocked by the dress as yeri was. " yeri, this must be a limited edition dress. it's so gorgeous, the bows, the corset, everything about it. " she said, as mrs. kim came closer to it. " how much is it ? " sooyoung asked, before seeing the pricetag placed at the bottom of the podium the dress was on. " one million. one million. "

yoo came towards the three women, holding a tray with glasses of champagne. the three took them, smiling towards the employees. she saw how yeri held onto the dress, before clearing her throat. " that is a beautiful dress, indeed, but it is also one million dollars, as the pricetags says. it's a lot for a dress, but i believe that mr. dong sicheng is willing to pay this much for his wife. "

yeri let out a laugh, before nodding. " can i try it on ? " she asked, as yoo thought for a minute. yeri didn't think about the possibility of not being allowed to buy it. yoo slowly nodded, as yeri waited for her to take the dress off the mannequin. yoo took yeri to the changing room, as sooyoung and mrs. kim sat down on one of the couches. the two smiled at eachother, both excited to see how yeri looked like.

after a few minutes, yeri finally came back from the changing room. she did a small twirl, as both sooyoung and mrs. kim widened their eyes. it fit yeri like a glove. yoo smiled towards the other two women, as yeri seemed to be happy with the dress. it was like she didn't want to look at any other dresses, and mrs. kim was sure that it was the case.

" mom, sooyoung, i think this is exactly the dress that i want. " yeri said in a confident tone, as both sooyoung and mrs. kim nodded. " i should call sicheng to let him know that i will spend one million from his credit card for a dress. he might freak out, but that's a he problem. " she giggled, before taking out her phone from her purse. she called sicheng, as she walked closer to yoo. " i talked to my fiancé about it. put it on his credit card, his pin code .. "

" are you sure that we weren't supposed to rent it faster ? " yeri asked, as sicheng assured her that everything was going to go as planned. " you know, i did spend a lot of money for the wedding dress, and i hope that you didn't get mad over it. " she held onto sicheng's arm, as he kissed the top of her head. they walked into the wedding venue, as two employees walked closer to them.

" i'm not mad over anything you do. " sicheng smiled, as yeri fixed her hair, letting go of sicheng's arm. " i didn't think about the fact that you would go and buy a limited edition, only one available in the country wedding dress, but i should've really thought about it. you surely were capable of doing that. " he told yeri, as the two employees bowed at them.

" it's a pleasure to have the two of you here. " the male employee said, as sicheng held yeri's hand. they looked at eachother, before sicheng looked around the hallways of the venue, seeing the columns, that were covered in flowers. " as we talked yesterday on the phone, we realised that we might have a wedding on the date you two would like to get married, but the next weekend is available. " he smiled towards them, as sicheng looked at yeri, waiting for her opinion.

" no, i want to get married then. and only then. " she said, as sicheng let out a sigh. " i want you to do anything in your power to move that couple to the other weekend, and put me and sicheng in the weekend we want. " she smiled towards them, as the two employees looked at eachother, scared to reply to her. " who even is getting married in the weekend i want ?! " she cried out, looking back at sicheng.

" please contact whoever wishes to get married them. i am willing to pay them as much money as they want, because i doubt that yeri is willing to let go of the weekend. " sicheng said, as the female employee shaked her head. " excuse me ? she wants to get married then, and i obviously want her to be happy with it ! " he raised his voice, as yeri nodded at his words. " do you want us to move the venue and leave you with nothing ?! "

" we want you to have your wedding here. " the female employee said, as the male agreed with her. " we will try to contact the couple that also wanted to get married then. if we aren't able to come to an agreement with her, what should we do ? " she asked, as sicheng took out his credit card. he showed it to the two employees. " are you going to pay us ore the people who want to get married them ? "

" both. "

yeri laid down on their bed, as she kept scrolling down different websites. she had to find a pair of shoes that matched her beautiful dress, and her mother made sure to spend the night at their house, to help her daughter find the shoes she wanted. yeri tried calling sooyoung, to come over, but it seemed like sooyoung was spending the night at her family's house.

mrs. kim walked into the room, as sweetie jumped on the bed. yeri started kissing sweetie, as mrs. kim placed the two cups of warm tea on the nightstand. sicheng came out of the bathroom, before letting out a yawn. " do you want to sleep ? i should leave them, you probably have work tomorrow .. " she said, seeing that sicheng shook his head.

" i have to go and look over some papers. " sicheng said, as he walked out of the room. mrs. kim sat next to her daughter, as yeri let out a laugh. they pulled eachother into a tight hug, before sicheng quickly returned. " i think you might want to hear this one. " he told yeri, who raised her eyebrow. " sooyoung came. "

yeri got up, she quickly ran downstairs. sooyoung was standing infront of the door, as yeri rushed to pull her friend into a hug. sooyoung looked down, as she let out a small sigh.

" something happend. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187 53 11
"Daca nu incerci sa obtii ceea ce vrei, nu vei obtine niciodata. Daca nu pui intrebarea, raspunsul va fi intotdeauna nu. Daca nu faci un pas inainte...
5.9K 118 57
This story is bilingual (romanian&english) and contains: curses, kisses, tears, drama, violence, action, blood, bad grammar If you're not comfortable...
10.6K 1.2K 51
S-ar putea oare ca dragostea să fie remediul unei boli necruțătoare? Există oare o a doua șansă pentru răul făcut cu intenții bune? Jessi...
69.3K 2.6K 27
Atunci când fratele tău îţi găseşte o slujbă de bonă, întreabă-l tot, despre tot. Asta n-a făcut Kira, când fratele ei i-a găsit de lucru la un priet...