evil & completely in love

بواسطة ioatheloser

kim yeri and dong sicheng need eachother for different reasons. in their relationship, true love doesn't exis... المزيد

01 | dreams of the perfect.
02 | stuck in a loop of scandal.
03 | the night of our meeting.
04 | when true love disappears.
05 | trapped in a golden cage.
06 | the truth hides behind a lie.
07 | decisions made out of love.
08 | a flight of imagination.
09 | first signs of turbulence.
10 | skiing with an enemy.
11 | do you know what love is ?
12 | hopes for a better future.
13 | another flame between us.
14 | tragedy strikes after happiness.
15 | what if, oh, but what if .. ?
16 | make me see the new you.
17 | follow and be followed.
18 | in a public relationship.
19 | the night of the gala.
20 | key to the treasure.
21 | do you fall in love ?
22 | defend and offer.
23 | once feelings appear.
24 | blackmail, baby, blackmail.
25 | once again, anger takes over.
26 | fight against the past.
27 | xoxo.
28 | oops, we fall again.
29 | yeri's birthday week !
30 | don't be scared ! i'm here.
31 | well, it's hard to be calm.
32 | we are parents ( we think ) !
33 | what's with all the tragedies ?
34 | sicheng in the countryside.
35 | but, we've met eachother already.
36 | a decision easy to make.
37 | yeri, completely in love.
38 | sicheng, completely in love.
39 | hell sent you to me.
40 | heaven sent you to me.
41 | okay, time to admit.
42 | what even is a baby fever?
43 | tough decisions for a tough life.
44 | sicheng, that's not nice !
45 | from the starting point, again.
46 | in love, or not in love ?
47 | a proposal ? please say yes.
48 | officially engaged.
49 | terrible, just terrible.
50 | girls love a girls trip!
51 | i miss the devil, actually.
52 | your smile, oh, your smile.
53 | a question of a lifetime.
54 | precious little moments with you.
55 | how did i meet an ex ?
56 | who is getting married aswell ?
57 | anger disappears once you come.
58 | an italian escape, to love.
59 | love, just like in the movies.
60 | i just love shopping!
61 | wait, i still love him.
62 | decisions and expectations.
63 | reveals, mwah, reveals.
64 | spa and worry day!
66 | the final day in milan.
67 | you control me, so do i.
68 | a night full of anger.
69 | you're just as sweet as a sweet.
70 | how are you real ?
71 | it's us, and we love drama.
72 | ah, she's just a little insane.
73 | it's okay to be happy, alone.
74 | the match day!
75 | time flies by and you don't.
76 | wedding preparations!
77 | when you get a heart attack.
78 | it's a quite nice time.
79 | struggles, and more struggles.
80 | our favourite moments.
81 | i hate ( love ) you.
82 | a night full of emotions.
83 | a fight over a heart.
84 | it's not a fairytale, idiot.
85 | of course, you can help.
86 | ah, what a lovely life!
87 | a little girl's dream.
88 | i have been waiting!
89 | actual parents, but not really.
90 | a very, very beautiful life.

65 | a bad choice, but a choice.

6 1 0
بواسطة ioatheloser

" sicheng, i am still angry at what you told me at the spa center. " yeri said, as sicheng was struggling to hold her foot. he took the nail polish, slowly doing yeri's nails. " we managed to get kicked out of the place because of your insensitive comments regarding the place we should get married ! " yeri yelled, as sicheng started laughing. " i will hit you with my foot if you don't stop laughing and focusing on doing my nails ! "

sicheng tried to stop laughing, but instead of focusing on doing only the nail, he accidentally slid the nail polish all over yeri's pink. he widened his eyes, as yeri looked towards it. she gasped, before looking at it again, to confirm what was happening. she looked back at sicheng, before grabbing her slipper from the ground, attempting to throw them towards him. sicheng jumped, as he dodged yeri's slipper.

" sicheng, look at what you've done ! " yeri burst into tears, as sicheng ran back to her, pulling her into a small hug. yeri pinched his arm harder than usual, making him hiss. " i wanted to wear my pretty sandals, but now i can't ! " she yelled, as sicheng took the acetone. he put some on a cotton ball, before going back to yeri's pinky. " that won't help ! there will be another mark. " she wiped her tears, as sicheng sighed.

" i didn't mean to do that, my love. " sicheng put down the acetone and the cotton ball, placing them on the nightstand. he walked up to yeri, before placing a kiss on her cheek. yeri let out a small laugh, now a little calmer than previously. " have you talked to sooyoung ? jungwoo left today, and i think .. and hope that they managed to talk. " sicheng said, before sitting down next to yeri.

yeri sighed, before looking back at sicheng. she clearly wasn't happy with sooyoung's situation, but she also couldn't get inbetween sooyoung and the two men was stuck with. obviously, yeri preferred jungwoo, but at the same time, she saw why soooyung wanted to be with jaehyun. yeri opened her phone, to check for any messages from her beloved friend, but it seemed like sooyoung hadn't texted her.

" i am frustrated by what she's currently doing, and i can't do anything about it. i never thought that sooyoung would worry about jaehyun ever again, especially after how shitty he treated her the moment they broke up. " yeri rolled her eyes, as sicheng nodded. " your friend was really terrible, and i will never look past that. sooyoung was so stupid to go back to him, because now, i doubt that jungwoo will ever forgive her ! "

" i think you should go and find her in her room. " sicheng said, as yeri thought for a minute. did she want to go ? she let out a small sigh, as sicheng looked towards her, before laughing. " yeri, she's your friend. as bad as her decisions are, she still needs your help. no, she surely needs your help. " sicheng said, before patting her back. " i can't help you with anything, i was the friend who usually needed the help. "

" me and sooyoung have made even more terrible decisions than what she did now. " yeri said, before taking her purse. " i will be back, maybe, because we will probably spend a lot of time together. afterall, we need to make up every single scenario of what would happen if something went down with jaehyun, or what would happen if something went down with jungwoo. " she let out a laugh, as sicheng nodded.

" then go, and have fun. " sicheng smiled, before kissing her cheek. " but don't tell her about us getting kicked out because of your violence towards me ! i am still traumatized ! " he yelled, as yeri threw a pillow towards him. sicheng continued laughing, as yeri ran closer to him. " yeri, go and help your friend with her situationships ! i am just fine ! " he covered his face, as yeri hit him with a pillow for one last time, before she decided to leave.

yeri walked to sooyoung's room. she knocked for a few times, before a faint " enter " was heard. yeri walked in, before she saw that sooyoung was sitting in her robe, wiping her tears and eating a box of chocolates. yeri sat next to her friend, before pulling her into a soft hug. sooyoung rested her head on yeri's shoulder, before letting out a small sigh.

" yeri, i went and talked to jungwoo. " sooyoung said towards her friend, as yeri widened her eyes. " he forgave me. he told me that he will wait for me and date me whenever i am ready. " more tears dropped on her cheeks, as yeri slowly wiped them. " i feel so bad for him, but .. that old taxi driver gave me some advice. and i have made my decision. " she looked at yeri, " i want to be with jungwoo. "

yeri smiled. she held onto sooyoung for a few more minutes, before sooyoung threw the empty box on the ground. sooyoung got up, taking out another one from the paper bag on her nightstand. she opened the box, handing it to yeri. the two friends ate the chocolate together, before they realised they had finished another one. sooyoung laughed, before she threw it on the ground again.

" i don't hace any other box. " sooyoung said, " now we need to talk about something even more serious. i haven't talked to jaehyun about my decision. he still thinks that i only went to jungwoo to clear up the air and let him know that i chose jaehyun, which is completely false. " sooyoung rolled her eyes, as yeri scoffed. " honestly, the taxi driver told me that i should choose the man my heart wants for the future, which is clearly jungwoo. "

" jungwoo is much better for you. " yeri reminded her friend, " the family fortune difference shouldn't matter, because jungwoo will still treat you better than that other rat. " yeri let out a small laugh, as sooyoung giggled. they pulled eachother into another hug, as yeri looked towards her friend again. " me and sicheng got kicked out from that stupid spa center. he really joked around and told me that he will build a barn and marry me there ! " yeri let out a laugh.

" there is no way he said that ! " sooyoung widened her eyes, before her phone ringed. she looked at her phone, before she gasped. yeri waited as sooyoung read the message, as impatient as ever. then, sooyoung let out a yell, before she started jumping around. " yeri ! jungwoo texted me ! " she giggled, " he's still on the plane, has a long time until he lands, but he told me he misses me already. "

" of course he is missing you, who wouldn't ?! " she scoffed, as sooyoung showed yeri the message. " god, he really is the one for you. i think you should ghost jaehyun for some time. if he really cared for you, he would've called you each morning since you two did it that night. " she said, " sicheng can text me every morning, jungwoo texted you from the plane, there are men who are worth it ! " she assured sooyoung.

" i miss jungwoo too. i just want to remind him how much i love him and .. how much i appreciate him and what he has done for me. " sooyoung said, " should i videocall him tonight ? do you think he will like that ? " sooyoung asked, as yeri nodded. " i should text him first, to make sure that i won't be interrupting his sleep or something. " sooyoung said, before typing her message for jungwoo.

" we should online shop a little. " yeri said, before throwing herself back on the edge of the bed. sooyoung looked towards her friend, as yeri searched for something. " i need to get my beautiful claws on sicheng's credit card and buy this valentino bag that i've been eyeing for some time. " she showed the bag to sooyoung, as her friend nodded. " i also need a new pair of shoes, but i thought that we should get a matching pair. "

" yeri, i have been trying to convince you to get those matching pair of butterly heels for a good time ! " sooyoung yelled towards her friend, " they are pastel, and butterflies ! we need them yeri, and plus, we both have men to pay for them nowadays. " she let out a laugh, as she searched up the heels, showing them to yeri, who widened her eyes. " i've been telling you about these for years ! " she yelled.

" can i sleep over in your room tonight ? i will tell sicheng to stay with kun. " yeri said, as sooyoung agreed with her. " i will go and grab my pyjamas, and then return as fast as i can ! " she sent sooyoung a flying kiss, before rushing out of the room. sooyoung watched her friend, before letting out a small laugh.

yeri looked into the mirror, before she buttoned up her pyjama shirt. she said goodnight to sicheng through a phone call, but it seemed like sicheng had already fallen asleep. it was close to 1 a.m., but yeri was staying up with sooyoung, who was waiting to videocall jungwoo. jungwoo had woken up from a nap that he took, and now sooyoung was waiting to talk to sooyoung.

before yeri got out of the bathroom, she heard that sooyoung connected to the call. she started laughing, as yeri walked out of the bathroom. yeri laid down on a side of the bed, as sooyoung was showing jungwoo the amount of boxes of chocolates she had eaten. yeri looked at her friend, before she left sicheng a message. " you better take me to that fashion museum tomorrow, or else i will make sure that you feel pain for the rest of your life. "

" jungwoo, i only have three days left, and then we can be together again. " sooyoung smiled at the phone, as a small laugh was heard from jungwoo's line. " do you like this bathrobe ? you can barely see it, but it is baby pink. it's so cute, i randomly found it in the bathroom closet. " she let out a laugh, as yeri smiled towards her. sooyoung handed yeri the phone, as she did a small twirl.

" i like it, yeah, it's really pretty on you. " jungwoo replied, " i also can't wait to see you. i left like 7 hours ago, but it's felt like it's been too long. what plans do you have for the rest of your trip ? " he asked, as sooyoung took her phone from yeri. yeri wrapped herself around the blanket, " aren't you cold, sooyoung ? i think you should lay down in bed, don't catch a cold ! " he smiled into the camera, as sooyoung nodded.

" i think i will go and change into my pyjamas. can i like .. pause this videocall ? " sooyoung asked, as jungwoo was unsure of what to answer. " or should i take you into the bathroom with me ? " she asked again, as all three of them started laughing. jungwoo shaked his head, as sooyoung raised his eyebrow. " it's not like you've never seen me like that. "

" go and change. i will wait for you, but just don't take me to the bathroom ! change in peace ! " he reminded sooyoung, who put her phone back on her bed. yeri took the phone from her bed, now looking at jungwoo, who was drinking a cup of coffee. " oh, yeri, didn't see you there. i guess you were the one who was holding sooyoung's phone while i was talking to her. "

" of course i was, who else could it be ? " yeri scoffed, before hearing a knock on the door. she threw the phone back on the bed, ignoring that jungwoo was asking her what was going on. yeri went to open the door, before getting scared. what if it was jaehyun ? what if he was here to continue what he had with sooyoung ? when she opened the door, she realised that sicheng and kun were in the doorframe.

" the water pipe exploded at our room. " sicheng sighed, " they are currently fixing it, but for now, i brought your luggage. i'll stay with kun in his room. " yeri nodded, as sicheng kissed her cheek. sooyoung came out of the bathroom, before running back to her phone. she explained to jungwoo what was going on, before yeri pulled sicheng into a hug. he left, " good night again, angel. "

yeri took her luggage, as she sat back on her side of the bed. jungwoo was still drinking his coffee, as sooyoung smiled towards him. she sent him a few flying kisses, as jungwoo started laughing. yeri laid down on the bed, before a small yawn escaped her mouth. after a few minutes, yeri had already fallen asleep.  sooyoung looked at her friend, before laughing.

" sooyoung, i think you should go to sleep. " jungwoo suggested, " we will talk tomorrow aswell, and the other day, and until we will see eachother at the airport. i love you, my sweetheart. " he attempted to kiss the screen, as both him and sooyoung started laughing. " i didn't kiss the screen, but i almost did. goodnight, i will think about you. "

" i love you more, jungwoo. goodnight, have a safe flight. "

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

34.7K 1.7K 35
Aceasta carte va conține, povești scurte și diferite la fiecare capitol despre Taekook. Taehyung-Bottom Jungkook-Top
8.3K 349 32
Derek și Mellisa sunt doi adolescenți din lumi complet diferite. Când aceștia se întâlnesc universul lor o ia razna.
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
8.2K 162 57
This story is bilingual (romanian&english) and contains: curses, kisses, tears, drama, violence, action, blood, bad grammar If you're not comfortable...