evil & completely in love

By ioatheloser

kim yeri and dong sicheng need eachother for different reasons. in their relationship, true love doesn't exis... More

01 | dreams of the perfect.
02 | stuck in a loop of scandal.
03 | the night of our meeting.
04 | when true love disappears.
05 | trapped in a golden cage.
06 | the truth hides behind a lie.
07 | decisions made out of love.
08 | a flight of imagination.
09 | first signs of turbulence.
10 | skiing with an enemy.
11 | do you know what love is ?
12 | hopes for a better future.
13 | another flame between us.
14 | tragedy strikes after happiness.
15 | what if, oh, but what if .. ?
16 | make me see the new you.
17 | follow and be followed.
18 | in a public relationship.
19 | the night of the gala.
20 | key to the treasure.
21 | do you fall in love ?
22 | defend and offer.
23 | once feelings appear.
24 | blackmail, baby, blackmail.
25 | once again, anger takes over.
26 | fight against the past.
27 | xoxo.
28 | oops, we fall again.
29 | yeri's birthday week !
30 | don't be scared ! i'm here.
31 | well, it's hard to be calm.
32 | we are parents ( we think ) !
33 | what's with all the tragedies ?
34 | sicheng in the countryside.
35 | but, we've met eachother already.
36 | a decision easy to make.
37 | yeri, completely in love.
38 | sicheng, completely in love.
39 | hell sent you to me.
40 | heaven sent you to me.
41 | okay, time to admit.
42 | what even is a baby fever?
43 | tough decisions for a tough life.
44 | sicheng, that's not nice !
45 | from the starting point, again.
46 | in love, or not in love ?
47 | a proposal ? please say yes.
48 | officially engaged.
49 | terrible, just terrible.
50 | girls love a girls trip!
51 | i miss the devil, actually.
52 | your smile, oh, your smile.
53 | a question of a lifetime.
54 | precious little moments with you.
55 | how did i meet an ex ?
56 | who is getting married aswell ?
57 | anger disappears once you come.
58 | an italian escape, to love.
59 | love, just like in the movies.
61 | wait, i still love him.
62 | decisions and expectations.
63 | reveals, mwah, reveals.
64 | spa and worry day!
65 | a bad choice, but a choice.
66 | the final day in milan.
67 | you control me, so do i.
68 | a night full of anger.
69 | you're just as sweet as a sweet.
70 | how are you real ?
71 | it's us, and we love drama.
72 | ah, she's just a little insane.
73 | it's okay to be happy, alone.
74 | the match day!
75 | time flies by and you don't.
76 | wedding preparations!
77 | when you get a heart attack.
78 | it's a quite nice time.
79 | struggles, and more struggles.
80 | our favourite moments.
81 | i hate ( love ) you.
82 | a night full of emotions.
83 | a fight over a heart.
84 | it's not a fairytale, idiot.
85 | of course, you can help.
86 | ah, what a lovely life!
87 | a little girl's dream.
88 | i have been waiting!
89 | actual parents, but not really.
90 | a very, very beautiful life.

60 | i just love shopping!

3 1 0
By ioatheloser

" yeri, you will either start crying about your dress being too tight, or complain that your heels hurt. " sicheng told yeri, as he put on his sunglasses. yeri, who was not only late, decided to show sicheng her outfit before they went shopping. or how sicheng wanted it to be, sight-seeing. " you know what, that will be exactly your problem. let's go, kun has been waiting for at least ten minutes. " he held yeri's hand, as she yanked his hand off.

" do you like my nails ? i got them done one day before you told me about the trip, so they are brand new. " yeri smiled, as sicheng looked at them. " why aren't you telling me anything ? are they so pretty that they left you speechless ? you paid for them. " yeri's smile grew even more, as sicheng widened his eyes, shocked by the words he had just heard. " i forgot to give back your credit card. " she walked out of the room, as sicheng followed.

" finally. " kun sighed, getting up from the ground. " i swear to god, i waited for at least fifteen minutes. " he rolled his eyes, as yeri threw her purse towards sicheng, who held it. yeri walked down the hallway, before she started hissing. while sicheng was scrolling on his phone, kun tapped his friend's shoulder. " sicheng, i think yeri has a few problems with her heels. she started hissing just now. " he pointed to yeri, as sicheng walked up to her.

" yeri, i already told you that they will hurt you. " sicheng told yeri, before he realised that yeri wasn't crying over her heels. her nail broke. sicheng widened his eyes, as yeri continued crying. " yeri, yeri please calm down. do you have .. glue for them ? or something, anything that we can glue it back on ? " he asked, as yeri shaked her head. sicheng looked around, " does it hurt you ? " he asked again, as yeri shaked her head. " then why are you crying ? "

" i spent 500 dollars on these nails. " yeri cried out, as sicheng widened his eyes. " sicheng, i need to get my nails done again, but i got them done two days ago. " her tears started ruining her makeup, making sicheng take out a tissue, to clean it up. kun walked behind them, before letting out a sigh. now, he really didn't want a girlfriend. as sicheng was wiping yeri's tears, yeri took the purse from him. " let's just go. we need to meet up with sooyoung either way. "

" how much did those nails cost ? " sicheng asked, before holding up yeri's hand. he looked at them again, still shocked at what he was told. " they aren't even .. special ! they are plain nude nails, with a small bow here. how did you manage to pay 500 dollars for them ?! " he raised his voice, as yeri glared towards him. they finally enterd the elevator, as kun pressed the buttons for the lobby.

" i want to go and spend all of your money. " yeri scoffed, as sicheng nodded. " don't go looking for your credit card in your wallet, as i said, it's still with me. " yeri smiled, reminding sicheng that he had paid for the 500 dollar nails that fell off after two days. " you will also pay for my next nail appointement. " yeri said, wrapping her arm around sicheng's. " actually, i need to make a lash appointement. "

" just let me know when you'll give me the card back. " sicheng sighed, as the three walked out of the elevator. " is sooyoung coming with jungwoo ? " he asked, as yeri looked towards him, confused. " i just thought that they might be official, since she spent the night with him and the morning. god, jaehyun will freak out when he finds out that his biggest rival in high school is now dating his ex. "

" jaehyun deserves every single misfortune that has happend to him ! " yeri yelled, as both kun and sicheng started laughing. " take that purse and stop laughing, it wasn't meant to be a joke. " she rolled her eyes, as they approached the entrance, the door opened. sooyoung walked in, as yeri widened her eyes. what was she wearing ? yeri let go of sicheng's arm, running to her friend. " sooyoung ! what is this ?! whose shirt is this, the belt, .. your messed up hair ?! " she yelled, as sooyoung started laughing.

" you see, these two are both jungwoo's. my dress is in here. " she pointed to one of the bags she was carrying, " and i really didn't have time to brush my hair properly, i kind of rushed here, since jungwoo is getting ready to join us. " she let out a laugh, as a few seconds of silence took place. then, both girls started jumping around, yelling and holding eachother's hands. " i have to tell you everything that went down. but i'm so sorry that i left you there on your own ! "

" don't worry about me. look at you ! your cheeks are red, your smile is bigger than ever, your eyes sparkle ! " yeri was still as excited as when she first saw sooyoung walk in, " so, let's go and change your outfit, brush your hair properly, and make you less of a mess. we can talk about in our room ! " she said, as sicheng turned towards them. he checked his clock, before letting out a sigh.

the two girls ran towards the elevator, pushing a man who was trying to get into it. kun went to sit down on an armchair, looking on his phone. sicheng started walking around, before the door to the hotel opened again. both sicheng and kun looked up, as they finally saw their former high school classmate. sicheng smiled, before going over to shake his hand.

" sicheng, it's a pleasure to meet my favourite classmate once again. " jungwoo let out a small laugh, shaking sicheng's hand. " have you seen sooyoung ? she told me that she will be here. " jungwoo checked his watch, as sicheng pointed to the elevator. " oh, she went to change. that's explainable, i expected her to do that. " jungwoo said, before he checked his pockets.

" how have you been ? " sicheng asked him, " i swear, we have been living in the same city since you came back from college, but i haven't seen you. " he walked closer to jungwoo, who took out his pack of cigarettes. he looked around, as sicheng waited for him to answer. " i am not sure if you are allowed to smoke here. " he said, as jungwoo took a cigarette out. he placed it between his lips, before lighting it.

" i've been good, but it seems like my father doesn't want to retire anytime soon. " jungwoo said, taking the cigarette away. " i had enough fights with him, so i came here, to relax. i just happend to meet sooyoung, who you know i've liked for a long time. now, that the idiot didn't realise how great of a woman she was, i will make sure she feels as great as ever. " he let out a laugh, as sicheng nodded. " also, sooyoung mentioned something about a wedding. "

" me and yeri got engaged. " sicheng said, as jungwoo widened his eyes. " yeah, it was very fast, but yeri is actually the one for me. i've waited for her my whole entire life. " he smiled, as kun let out a small yawn. " hopefully, sooyoung is going to make you feel the same way yeri did for me. " he looked at jungwoo, who nodded. after even more minutes of waiting, the two girls came back.

sooyoung was still wearing the belt and shirt jungwoo had given her, but she fixed her hair and changed her heels. sooyoung was shocked to see jungwoo there, but she decided to run in her heels, and jump into jungwoo's arms. the two started laughing, as jungwoo kissed the top of her head. kun got up, as sicheng and yeri watched the other two with a smile.

" jungwoo, did you give sooyoung your credit card ? " yeri asked, as sooyoung started laughing. " be better than jaehyun and hand it to her, you don't need any of that today. " she glared towards him, as jungwoo searched for his wallet. yeri walked closer to sicheng, as she scrunced her nose. " why is he smoking ? sooyoung is sensitive to smells like that, he better put that cigarette down. " yeri said, as sooyoung took jungwoo's credit card.

" i think you two don't want to come sight-seeing with us. " kun said, pointing to the girls. " so, why don't we leave you two at some mall and we go to the cathedral ? " he suggested, as yeri and sooyoung agreed to his idea. " okay, we should call a bigger taxi. " he said, as jungwoo finally finished his cigarette. yeri let out a sigh in relief, as sooyoung turned to her, softly hitting her shoulder.

" actually, the mall i saw was very far from the cathedral. " yeri said, before she opened her phone. sooyoung walked closer to jungwoo, as sicheng started yawning. " so, we will call a separate taxi. you three can go and do the boring tourist stuff. " yeri said, as she pulled sicheng into a hug. " how many cards do you have with you ? i only have one of yours, and i honestly want more. " he said, as sicheng raised his eyebrow.

" the one with most money is the one you have, and the one you paid your disastrous nails with. " sicheng said, as yeri pulled sicheng away from her. " don't get angry with me, but i still need some money for myself. " he pat yeri's bag, as sooyoung got their taxi. the two girls walked out, but not before sooyoung gave jungwoo a kiss. the two held onto eachother, as the other three raised their eyebrows. " is this how me and yeri look ? " sicheng asked.

" no. "

" you have to tell me — how did he take you to his hotel room ? how much did it take for you to accept ? " yeri asked, sipping on her iced coffee. the two girls sat on a bench they found at the mall, as sooyoung smiled towards her friend. " did you enjoy it ? hopefully you did, jungwoo has quite the fortune to inherit. surely more than the other one's. " she scoffed, as sooyoung let out a small laugh.

" honestly, i was immediately charmed by jungwoo. when i got to the balcony, i stood there for a few minutes alone, then he tapped on my shoulder to tell me that he could spot me in a room with a thousand people in it. he kissed my hand, i asked him what was he doing there, he explained it to me, told me that he wouldn't ask me the same question. then, he wrapped his arms around my waist, and we started making out. " sooyoung gave a summary of what happend, as yeri widened her eyes.

" then .. ? " yeri asked, as sooyoung smiled towards her friend. " well, you see, yeri, it took a few minutes for us to break out of our kiss, but then he offered me his jacket, and then told me that we had a lot of things to talk about in his hotel room, so we just went there. and the rest .. it shouldn't be discussed. " sooyoung started giggling, as yeri burst into laughter. " i had a great time, and if you can't tell, i am clearly excited to spend more time with him. "

" but first, before you meet him tonight, we have to go and spend some money. " yeri said, as both her and sooyoung got up. " i've had my eye on a gift for sicheng. " yeri explained, as she wrapped her arm around sooyoung's. " you know, sicheng loves watches. that's the only thing that he actually likes to be careful with when it comes to his appearance. he doesn't have a great sense of style. " she rolled her eyes, " but i also want shoes and bags. " she laughed.

they started walking around the store, as yeri went to check if she and sooyoung could match any shoes. the two girls tried on a few pairs, before both of them spotted a pair of red heels. they both yelled, before asking if they had two pairs of the same size. the employee brought the two boxes, as both girls got very excited. they went to check the clothes, before yeri took two dresses she liked.

" sooyoung, the shirt jungwoo gave you is quite short. " yeri said, as sooyoung widened her eyes. " and sometimes see-through. i think we should've given you a different pair of underwear, they are really showing. " yeri said, as sooyoung looked at herself in the mirror. yeri walked closer to her friend, taking off her blazer and wrapping it around sooyoung's waist.

" oops. " sooyoung said, as she looked into the mirror again. " honestly, i think jungwoo did that on purpose. or maybe all of his white shirts are see-through, i don't know. " she rolled her eyes, annoyed with the bad outfit choice she had made. the two girls made their way to the cash register, as yeri took out sicheng's credit card.

" 11.092, please. " the employee said, as yeri smiled towards her. she handed sicheng's card over, as the payment quickly got accepted. yeri took her bag, as sooyoung placed all of the things she bought. " 9.876, please. " she said again, as sooyoung handed over jungwoo's card. after sooyoung took her card and bag, the two girls walked out of the store, happy to know that the money spent wasn't theirs.

" eleven thousand .. " sicheng said, staring into the screen of his phone. a message, that wrote : " a 11.092 dollar payment has just gone through our system. is this your account activity. if not, contact us immediately to let us know if there was any theft. " popped up on his screen, making sicheng laugh. " yeri was really thoughtful with how little she spent. "

" sooyoung too, she only managed to spend 9 thousand. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 160 57
This story is bilingual (romanian&english) and contains: curses, kisses, tears, drama, violence, action, blood, bad grammar If you're not comfortable...
71.3K 2.7K 27
Atunci când fratele tău îţi găseşte o slujbă de bonă, întreabă-l tot, despre tot. Asta n-a făcut Kira, când fratele ei i-a găsit de lucru la un priet...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
18K 1.3K 40
Povestea unei obsesii bolnave pentru tine. Unde Jungkook,regele mafiei întregii lumi, fără mama, fără tată, se îndrăgostește bolnav de un adolescent.