evil & completely in love

By ioatheloser

kim yeri and dong sicheng need eachother for different reasons. in their relationship, true love doesn't exis... More

01 | dreams of the perfect.
02 | stuck in a loop of scandal.
03 | the night of our meeting.
04 | when true love disappears.
05 | trapped in a golden cage.
06 | the truth hides behind a lie.
07 | decisions made out of love.
08 | a flight of imagination.
09 | first signs of turbulence.
10 | skiing with an enemy.
11 | do you know what love is ?
12 | hopes for a better future.
13 | another flame between us.
14 | tragedy strikes after happiness.
15 | what if, oh, but what if .. ?
16 | make me see the new you.
17 | follow and be followed.
18 | in a public relationship.
19 | the night of the gala.
20 | key to the treasure.
21 | do you fall in love ?
22 | defend and offer.
23 | once feelings appear.
24 | blackmail, baby, blackmail.
25 | once again, anger takes over.
26 | fight against the past.
27 | xoxo.
28 | oops, we fall again.
29 | yeri's birthday week !
30 | don't be scared ! i'm here.
31 | well, it's hard to be calm.
32 | we are parents ( we think ) !
33 | what's with all the tragedies ?
34 | sicheng in the countryside.
35 | but, we've met eachother already.
36 | a decision easy to make.
37 | yeri, completely in love.
38 | sicheng, completely in love.
39 | hell sent you to me.
40 | heaven sent you to me.
41 | okay, time to admit.
42 | what even is a baby fever?
43 | tough decisions for a tough life.
44 | sicheng, that's not nice !
45 | from the starting point, again.
46 | in love, or not in love ?
47 | a proposal ? please say yes.
48 | officially engaged.
49 | terrible, just terrible.
50 | girls love a girls trip!
51 | i miss the devil, actually.
52 | your smile, oh, your smile.
53 | a question of a lifetime.
54 | precious little moments with you.
55 | how did i meet an ex ?
56 | who is getting married aswell ?
57 | anger disappears once you come.
58 | an italian escape, to love.
60 | i just love shopping!
61 | wait, i still love him.
62 | decisions and expectations.
63 | reveals, mwah, reveals.
64 | spa and worry day!
65 | a bad choice, but a choice.
66 | the final day in milan.
67 | you control me, so do i.
68 | a night full of anger.
69 | you're just as sweet as a sweet.
70 | how are you real ?
71 | it's us, and we love drama.
72 | ah, she's just a little insane.
73 | it's okay to be happy, alone.
74 | the match day!
75 | time flies by and you don't.
76 | wedding preparations!
77 | when you get a heart attack.
78 | it's a quite nice time.
79 | struggles, and more struggles.
80 | our favourite moments.
81 | i hate ( love ) you.
82 | a night full of emotions.
83 | a fight over a heart.
84 | it's not a fairytale, idiot.
85 | of course, you can help.
86 | ah, what a lovely life!
87 | a little girl's dream.
88 | i have been waiting!
89 | actual parents, but not really.
90 | a very, very beautiful life.

59 | love, just like in the movies.

8 1 0
By ioatheloser

where was sooyoung ? yeri searched the whole museum at least two times, but there was no sight of her friend. it was past midnight, and yeri was scared of where sooyoung could be. she ran outside, freezing in her outfit, deciding to call sicheng and ask him if he and kun could come to help her find sooyoung. she dialed sicheng's phone number, until she heard someone walk behind her. she widened her eyes, running into sicheng's arms.

" sicheng, i don't know where sooyoung is. " yeri said, as a few tears rolled down her cheeks. " what if the whole thing with jungwoo didn't work out and she ran to cry somewhere ? and didn't come to me ? " she continued crying, as sicheng softly pat her back. kun let out a sigh, as yeri felt even more concern for sooyoung. " we have to go and find her, right now. she might be in danger. "

" yeri, have you checked to see if jungwoo is still here ? " kun asked, " maybe sooyoung left with him. afterall, i've heard that jungwoo liked sooyoung ever since she was with jaehyun. " he let out a laugh, as both yeri and sicheng widened their eyes. " that's why the two fought. you actually never knew ? " he asked sicheng, who shaked his head. " sicheng, do you not pay attention to what jaehyun tells you ? "

" no, i actually don't. " sicheng replied, as yeri wiped her tears, using the sleeve of sicheng's shirt. " yeri ! don't do that, this is a new shirt, i bought it just for this trip. " he sighed, before looking at the clock. " it's so late, and i got so scared that you two were in danger. don't worry, yeri, sooyoung is probably in safe arms with jungwoo. i can assure you. " he said, as yeri nodded.

" i should call her in the morning. do you have jungwoo's number ? maybe he will tell us right now if sooyoung is with him or not. " yeri suggested, as both sicheng and kun started laughing. " do you guys really think that sooyoung left with him to .. " she raised her eyebrow, as both sicheng and kun nodded. " are you both stupid ?! " she yelled, as the two shaked their heads.

" yeri, as i said, we should go back to our hotel room. sooyoung will call you in the morning, and everything will be okay. " sicheng sighed, as he held yeri's hand. " you don't have to worry about your friend, she can do whatever she wants. you two don't need to he together every minute. " he reminded yeri, who glared towards him. " do not look at me that way. "

" come on, no taxi will pick us up in the middle of the night. we will have to start walking. " kun said, as he walked down the street. yeri widened her eyes, as she stopped sicheng. how could she walk to her hotel ? her heels were going to kill her feet if she did that, and her ankles were already doing terrible from the last incident. " hurry up, it will get one in the morning soon. "

" we are coming now ! " sicheng smiled, before he took off the backpack yeri wanted to ask him about. he took out the boots that he once bought yeri when her heel broke, handing them over to her. " put these on and give me those heels. i don't want you to complain about your feet. " he said, as yeri crossed her arms around her chest. " please put them on. "

" those don't go well with my outfit, so therefore i can't put them on. " yeri said, as sicheng let out a sigh. he took off yeri's heels, before forcing her into the ugly pair of boots. " i hate you, i actually do ! " yeri said, as sicheng put yeri's heels in his backpack, shocking yeri. " sicheng, you can't do that ! " she yelled, " they need their dust bags, the box .. you can't just throw them into a backpack ! "

" stop complaining and let's go. " sicheng said, as he held yeri's hand. he took her purse, as the two caught up with kun. he looked at them, before quickly crossing the street. yeri was still annoyed with what happend to her heels, but she chose to walk, and then yell at sicheng once they got back to their hotel room. " don't be angry, because if you were to wear those heels, that bleeding on your ankle would've started again. "

" shut up. " yeri mumbled, as she looked around the houses of the beautiful street they were on. sicheng took out a key card for the hotel room, as kun opened the door to the lobby. the three walked into the lobby, before entering the elevator. " i am currently thinking about sooyoung. is she okay ? " she asked, as sicheng looked at her, before nodding.

" i am sure she is having much fun right now. " sicheng let out a small laugh, " but that shouldn't be your worry. " he said, patting yeri's back. " aren't you tired ? let's go and sleep right away. " he kissed the top of yeri's head, as she nodded. they got out of the elevator, as kun opened the door to his room, as sicheng let yeri in. " go and take off your makeup, i'll be here. "

" i need to search for my pyjamas too. " yeri said, as she searched through her luggage. " sicheng, can you give me one of your shirts ? please, just for tonight ? " she asked, approaching sicheng, to pull him into a small hug. he let out a laugh, before nodding. he walked up to his luggage, taking out a shirt. yeri jumped, taking it quickly. she ran towards the bathroom, as sicheng smiled towards her.

sicheng changed into his pyjamas, as he waited for yeri to change. when she got out, sicheng laid on his bed, trying to open his phone. yeri laid down next to him, stopping sicheng from looking on it. he let out a laugh, as he wrapped his arm over yeri's shoulder. " yeri, tomorrow we will visit all of the pretty places. and i will take very pretty photos of you. "

sooyoung opened her eyes. a huge headache made her touch her head, widening her eyes at the pain she felt. she slowly got up, fixing her shirt. she looked next to her, seeing that jungwoo was sleeping next to her. sooyoung widened her eyes, before realising that yeri knew nothing about sooyoung leaving last night.

sooyoung got up, taking her phone from the nightstand. she walked over to the bathroom, as sooyoung saw some medicine on the counter. she thought about calling yeri, but curiosity made her pick up the medicine, looking at it. why was he talking medicine ? sooyoung asked herself, before she decided to leave yeri a text. " i'm fine, just woke up ! don't worry, i will come back at some point ! "

sooyoung put her phone on the counter. it was time to look at herself in the mirror. she looked at her reflection, before widening her eyes once again. she fell asleep in their makeup, and it really showed. sooyoung started worrying about her face, before thinking if she should go and find any makeup product in her purse.

sooyoung got out of the bathroom, making her way to where her dress was. at least it was placed nicely on the couch. she searched through her purse, but found nothing but a lipgloss. she let out a sigh, as jungwoo started rolling in the bed. now, he was facing the place sooyoung was. she got up, before getting scared to watch as jungwoo slowly woke up.

she rushed into the bathroom again, looking at her falling eyelashes. she attempted to take them off, before hearing that jungwoo got up from the bed. sooyoung managed to take the eyelashes off, as she buttoned up the shirt even more. she then turned aroune, before the door to the bathroom opened. jungwoo walked in, as a small smile appeard on his face.

" i thought you left, until i saw your dress and purse. " jungwoo let out a laugh, before walking closer to the counter. sooyoung backed away, looking as jungwoo took a pill. he drank some water, before closing his eyes. " ah, it's for my allergies, don't worry about it. i need to somehow control them. " he said, as sooyoung nodded. " did you sleep well ? " he asked.

" yes, yes i did. " sooyoung replied, " this shirt was very comfortable, but i think i was also very tired. " she said, as jungwoo washed his face. " when are you going back home ? hopefully we do have some time to spend together in milan. " she asked, as jungwoo turned to her. he smiled, before he thought of what to answer. " please don't tell me you are leaving today. "

" two more days. " jungwoo replied, " i will be staying here for two more days. " he repeated, as sooyoung nodded. she pulled him into a hug, as jungwoo looked at her. " what do you want to do in milan ? " he asked, as sooyoung started laughing, unsure of what to answer. " i'm guessing to visit some places and buy stuff. " he said, as sooyoung nodded. " do you want to go somewhere with me today ? "

" of course i want to go anywhere with you. afterall, i also followed you here last night. " she said, as jungwoo let go of their hug. " you know, i don't know if i've ever felt this happy since i ended my last relationship. with a man, i mean. of course, i have yeri, and her little dog sweetie, and mrs. kim, and seulgi .. " sooyoung began, before she realised the nonsense she was talking about. " but i was very happy with you. "

" sooyoung, i must admit, i was very jealous when jaehyun started dating you. " jungwoo said, " i first met you around the halls of our high school, but after i left for college in switzerland, i lost all contact with you. " he said, before holding her hand. " when i returned, i had realised how much i loved you, but that's when i heard that jaehyun asked you to be his girlfriend. " he sighed. " i think our worlds should've collided a long time ago, but at least it happend now. " he let go of her hand, now getting closer to her.

he placed a soft kiss on sooyoung's lips, as she closed her eyes. jungwoo held onto her waist, as sooyoung placed her hands on his shoulder. after a few minute, they broke the kiss. jungwoo smiled towards sooyoung, before tucking a part of sooyoung's hair behind her ear. sooyoung rested her head on jungwoo's chest, as he looked at her.

" can i keep your shirt ? " sooyoung suddently asked, before looking up to him. " i can't wear a mesh dress back to my hotel room, that will be absolutely insane. " both her and jungwoo started laughing, as jungwoo nodded. " thank you .. can i also borrow the jacket you gave me yesterday ? " she asked, as jungwoo nodded again. " i promise to give them back, only if you want them. " she let out a laugh.

" you can keep them. " jungwoo said, " you have no idea how i felt when i saw you alone at the party last night. you are actually the most beautiful woman i've ever seen. " he whispered into her ear, as sooyoung smiled towards him. " i will make sure you feel loved, because i still remember the one time you came to me in high school and told me that no one loves you. "

" i was very lonely back in the day. " sooyoung sighed, as she looked at the clock. " you were possibly the most caring person i've met, but when you left, i thought you forgot about me. when jaehyun told me that he loved me, i decided to erase my memories and move on. who thought i would stay with him for five long years, without receiving a single ring from him. and then, he starts dating someone and asks them to be his wife after six months. " she suddently burst into tears, as jungwoo pat her back.

" sooyoung, jaehyun never deserved you. i'm mas at myself for allowing him to hurt you in those ways. " he said, as sooyoung nodded. jungwoo gave her a tissue, " forget about him. afterall, terrible people should remain a thing of the past, especially for a gorgeous woman, like you, that has so much life ahead of herself. why feel bad for the past ? dream of the future. " he told sooyoung, who looked up.

" jungwoo, yeri and sicheng are getting married soon. do you want to come to the wedding with me ? " she asked, as jungwoo nodded. " also, i think we should at least get ready to go out or something. i need to talk to yeri, too, she must've gotten worried about me. " sooyoung said, breaking their hug. " i also need to stop by my hotel room, to fix this desaster that is my makeup. "

" then, let's go. take your dress and purse and let's go. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 368K 92
If dish soap, rutabagas, and firecrackers aren't an essential part of your zombie apocalypse kit, you better grab them now! Season 1 of The Virus Wit...
23.9M 832K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
11.7M 301K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...