evil & completely in love

By ioatheloser

kim yeri and dong sicheng need eachother for different reasons. in their relationship, true love doesn't exis... More

01 | dreams of the perfect.
02 | stuck in a loop of scandal.
03 | the night of our meeting.
04 | when true love disappears.
05 | trapped in a golden cage.
06 | the truth hides behind a lie.
07 | decisions made out of love.
08 | a flight of imagination.
09 | first signs of turbulence.
10 | skiing with an enemy.
11 | do you know what love is ?
12 | hopes for a better future.
13 | another flame between us.
14 | tragedy strikes after happiness.
15 | what if, oh, but what if .. ?
16 | make me see the new you.
17 | follow and be followed.
18 | in a public relationship.
19 | the night of the gala.
20 | key to the treasure.
21 | do you fall in love ?
22 | defend and offer.
23 | once feelings appear.
24 | blackmail, baby, blackmail.
25 | once again, anger takes over.
26 | fight against the past.
27 | xoxo.
28 | oops, we fall again.
29 | yeri's birthday week !
30 | don't be scared ! i'm here.
31 | well, it's hard to be calm.
32 | we are parents ( we think ) !
33 | what's with all the tragedies ?
34 | sicheng in the countryside.
35 | but, we've met eachother already.
36 | a decision easy to make.
37 | yeri, completely in love.
38 | sicheng, completely in love.
39 | hell sent you to me.
40 | heaven sent you to me.
41 | okay, time to admit.
42 | what even is a baby fever?
43 | tough decisions for a tough life.
44 | sicheng, that's not nice !
46 | in love, or not in love ?
47 | a proposal ? please say yes.
48 | officially engaged.
49 | terrible, just terrible.
50 | girls love a girls trip!
51 | i miss the devil, actually.
52 | your smile, oh, your smile.
53 | a question of a lifetime.
54 | precious little moments with you.
55 | how did i meet an ex ?
56 | who is getting married aswell ?
57 | anger disappears once you come.
58 | an italian escape, to love.
59 | love, just like in the movies.
60 | i just love shopping!
61 | wait, i still love him.
62 | decisions and expectations.
63 | reveals, mwah, reveals.
64 | spa and worry day!
65 | a bad choice, but a choice.
66 | the final day in milan.
67 | you control me, so do i.
68 | a night full of anger.
69 | you're just as sweet as a sweet.
70 | how are you real ?
71 | it's us, and we love drama.
72 | ah, she's just a little insane.
73 | it's okay to be happy, alone.
74 | the match day!
75 | time flies by and you don't.
76 | wedding preparations!
77 | when you get a heart attack.
78 | it's a quite nice time.
79 | struggles, and more struggles.
80 | our favourite moments.
81 | i hate ( love ) you.
82 | a night full of emotions.
83 | a fight over a heart.
84 | it's not a fairytale, idiot.
85 | of course, you can help.
86 | ah, what a lovely life!
87 | a little girl's dream.
88 | i have been waiting!
89 | actual parents, but not really.
90 | a very, very beautiful life.

45 | from the starting point, again.

4 1 0
By ioatheloser

" .. and that is the reason i called you here as fast as i could. " kun explained to sooyoung, who's jaw was on the floor. she had holding her coffee cup so tightly, it almost exploded. " thankfully, i was able to take him out of the club before he got closer to that woman. i'm still trying to figure out who she might be, but she seems to be familiar. " he fixed his glasses.

" i will make sure he rots in hell ! " sooyoung yelled, as everyone in the cafe turned around, curious of what sooyoung was talking about. " kun, i can't believe that he is your friend sometimes ! yeri loves him so much and he goes out to .. cheat on her ! " she continued yelling, as kun slowly nodded. " just the thought of kissing another woman is cheating, and i won't allow a single man to do that to yeri ! "

" i understand where you come from, sooyoung, but as sicheng's best friend, i really hope he was just too drunk to process what he was saying, .. but i doubt it. " kun sighed, as sooyoung looked around, trying to calm down her anger. " sooyoung, i think we need to find out who this woman is and what's her past with sicheng. they were looking at eachother and she seemed to know him. "

" everyone knows dong sicheng and what he used to do back in the day. " sooyoung rolled her eyes, realising how stupid she sounded. " but, everyone also knows that he and yeri are the couple of the year that the whole world is currently talking about. you might be right, she is surely someone from sicheng's last. " sooyoung finally understood what kun meant.

" so, what should we do ? " kun asked, " because, i can talk to jaehyun to find some photos he took with his guests, to determine who she is. i remember what she was wearing and what she looked like. " kun smiled, as sooyoung suddently shaked her head. " ah, you don't want to see jaehyun, do you ? well, i can text him to send me the photos, we don't have to meet up with him. "

" i think that, for the dramatic effects of us acting like some sort of spies, we kind of have to go and meet up with that other demon. " sooyoung said, as kun waited for her to get up. they were supposed to leave on their mission, " kun, why are you friends with the worst men on the planet ?! " she yelled, as kun flinched.

then, the door to the cafe opened, as gasps were heard all around the small place. sooyoung and kun turned around, before both of them figured out these sudden reactions. kim doyoung walked in. he smiled towards a few who walked up towards him, holding anything that he could sign. kun thought for a second, as sooyoung glared towards him.

doyoung signed everything he could, before he turned around, now facing sooyoung and kun. he waved towards them, as sooyoung looked back at kun, who also smiled when he saw doyoung. doyoung made his way to a table, as sooyoung was still looking after him.

" kun, i think that doyoung and jaehyun are good friends, so, therefore, doyoung was surely at the party. " sooyoung realised, as kun widened his eyes, nodding at what he heard. " so we should go and ask him, since he's already waved towards us. it's like we are friends. " she let out a laugh, as both of them got up, making their way to the table doyoung was at.

" kun, we haven't seen eachother in some time. " doyoung got up, to shake kun's hand. the two looked at eachother, before doyoung turned around, now looking at sooyoung. " you must be park sooyoung. " he smiled, as sooyoung nodded, a little weirded out about him.

" doyoung, we have a question for you. " kun said, as all three of them sat down. " a night ago, at jaehyun's birthday party, did you happen to see a girl, with black wavy hair and a blue mini dress, with a little corset and black strappy heels ? " kun gave him the exact description of her, as both sooyoung and kun widened their eyes, both as shocked as the other one.

" that is quite an interesting description. " doyoung let out a laugh, as he thought for a minute. he took off his sunglasses, before he suddently widened his eyes. " i'm surprised that you have no idea who that girl is. she was sicheng's girlfriend when he was in college. the one from .. london ? " he sighed, as kun suddently got up.

" missy. " kun gritted his teeth, " of course it was her ! it's always been her ! " sooyoung also got up, still not knowing who this woman was. " sooyoung, if we don't remove her from the picture, yeri is going to end up murdering both missy and sicheng. " he said, as doyoung started laughing.

" who even dates a person named missy ? " sooyoung scoffed, as the waitress brought dooyoung his coffee. " i need to call yeri, to see wherever she and that man are, if they are together. if they aren't together, we will go and tell her about that stupid missy girl and that .. god ! " she yelled, taking her purse.

the two rushed out of the cafe, after kun said his goodbyes to doyoung. sooyoung took out her phone, trying to call yeri. after a few rings, yeri immediately picked, a small laugh was heard in the backround, and kun realised that it was sicheng's.

" yeri, where are you ? " sooyoung asked, " because we quite have a small problem. actually, a bigger problem than usual. " she sighed, as suddently, someone took the phone from the place it was previously, making sooyoung a little confused.

" yeri is in the trying room, she left her phone here. " sicheng's voice was heard from the other line, as sooyoung widened her eyes. " do you want for me to give it to her right now ? or will you wait until she calls you back ? " he asked, as sooyoung thought for a minute.

" if you want me to tell yeri about missy or whatever the name of the woman you tried kissing yeri, then you better ignore this call and tell yeri about it after an hour. " sooyoung said, as sicheng's line remained silent. " but, if you want your relationship to still work, you will tell me right now where that girl lives. "

" who told you ? it was kun, wasn't it ? " sicheng asked, as kun walked up to the phone, now listening to the conversation. " i was drunk, i didn't mean to kiss her and i surely didn't. but, if you still want to know where she lives, i will tell you. " sicheng said, before letting sooyoung know where the address was.

" let's go. " sooyoung said to kun, as she ended the call. " wait, what if sicheng calls her to let her know that we are coming ? " she asked, as kun didn't know how to answer her. " the worst thing here is that he most likely has her number ! " she yelled, as she and kun got in his car.

after a few minutes of driving, they reached what seemed to be an older apartament complex. sooyoung and kun got out of the car, as sooyoung let out a small scoff. they saw that an old lady was was trying to open the door, which gave them the opportunity to get in the complex.

" no wonder she's trying to flirt with sicheng. " sooyoung let out a laugh, as she and kun got in the elevator. " you know, i don't really like hating on other girls, but i'm pretty sure she knew about yeri, which really annoys me. why would you go out of your way to steal another woman's boyfriend ? "

" i don't know if they flirted, but sicheng surely said that he wanted to kiss her, and she winked at him once. " kun said, as they reached the floor she lived in. they got out, before finding her apartament door. " what if she doesn't answer the door ? what will we do now ? "

" i don't know, but i think we need to think about the positive things : she will answer the door. " sooyoung said, as she started knocking on the door. after a few minutes, the door opened, revealing a .. blonde girl ? she smiled at kun, not noticing sooyoung for some reason.

" god, kun, you should really stop scaring me like that. " missy let out a laugh, as sooyoung eyed her. " i really thought you brought sicheng with you. " she said, before turning around, now seeing sooyoung, who crossed her arms around her chest. " oh, but who are you ? "

" why should kun bring sicheng over to your house ? " sooyoung walked closer to missy, who let out an awkward laugh. " i just happen to be the friend of the girl sicheng is dating, and thankfully for you, she isn't aware of anything. for now. " she said, pushing missy back in her doorway.

" are you kim yeri's friend ? ah, i should've really thought that a girl as narcissistic and self-absorbed as yeri could only be her friend. " she let out a laugh, as sooyoung widened her eyes. " you shouldn't get in my business, and i won't get in yours. easy. " she smiled, as sooyoung only saw red in her eyes.

" if i call yeri right now and let her know about you and what you almost did with sicheng, you will not be able to feel happiness for one more moment ! " sooyoung yelled, as she turned to kun. " kun, what should we do ? because if i sit one more moment with her, i will beat her up ! " she yelled, before a pair of heels was heard behind them.

" sooyoung ? " yeri asked, as she was holding onto a shopping bag and a purse. sicheng came up behind her, a little stressed. " sooyoung, why do i only get to hear that a girl tried kissing sicheng now ?! " she yelled, before walking up to missy. " who do you think you are ? do you think you're somekind of a tv drama sidechick ?! " she rolled her eyes.

" ask sicheng about me. what did he tell you about me ? " missy asked, as yeri looked back at sicheng. " because i dated him before you, i knew him before you ! " she yelled, as yeri walked closer to sicheng. " tell her, why did you come up to give me a kiss when you knew you had a girlfriend back home ? "

" you came up to me ! " sicheng yelled, as yeri watched, stunned by what she heard. " plus, we didn't even kiss ! i love yeri and only yeri ! and, i was drunk, that's why i told kun that i wanted to kiss you, .. which is completely false ! " sicheng had a hard time believing his own words, as yeri let out a scoff.

" you clearly forgot to mention that last night. " yeri said, before looking at sooyoung. " let's go and pick up mom and sweetie. i need time away from .. him. " the two girls walked away, as missy closed the door of the apartament, making sicheng sit on the ground.

" i messed up, kun. " sicheng said, as a tear fell from his eye. " i really messed up ! " he suddently yelled, " i was drunk, kun. will you believe me ? i said that because i was drunk, i didn't mean to say it ! " he continued, as kun pulled his friend into a hug, patting his back.

" you need to go and tell yeri about it. " kun said to sicheng, who got up. " also, in two days, there will be an event. " he whispered, as sicheng wiped his tears. he nodded, as the two went in the elevator. sicheng ran out of the apartament complex, where he saw yeri and sooyoung.

" yeri ! " sicheng yelled after her, " yeri ! let me explain ! i didn't mean to say those words, i was drunk and stupid and i didn't .. " he looked at yeri, who also started crying. she shaked her head a few times, as sicheng walked up to her. " yeri, i'm really sorry. "

" did you actually want to kiss her or not ? " yeri asked, as sicheng shaked his head. " are you sure ? please, only tell me the truth. " she sniffed, as sicheng pulled her into a hug. they held eachother, as yeri rested her head on sicheng's shoulder. " sicheng, i want to believe you. it's one day before my birthday, though ! " she yelled, " why did you have to ruin it ?! "

" yeri, please stay with me. i really didn't mean to say that about her. i love you and only you, .. " he let out a laugh, as yeri cracked a smile towards him. " and sweetie, of course. i love our little family. "

and he will make sure for it to stay like that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 1.2K 51
S-ar putea oare ca dragostea să fie remediul unei boli necruțătoare? Există oare o a doua șansă pentru răul făcut cu intenții bune? Jessi...
8.2K 336 32
Derek și Mellisa sunt doi adolescenți din lumi complet diferite. Când aceștia se întâlnesc universul lor o ia razna.
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
34.7K 1.7K 35
Aceasta carte va conține, povești scurte și diferite la fiecare capitol despre Taekook. Taehyung-Bottom Jungkook-Top