evil & completely in love

By ioatheloser

kim yeri and dong sicheng need eachother for different reasons. in their relationship, true love doesn't exis... More

01 | dreams of the perfect.
02 | stuck in a loop of scandal.
03 | the night of our meeting.
04 | when true love disappears.
05 | trapped in a golden cage.
06 | the truth hides behind a lie.
07 | decisions made out of love.
08 | a flight of imagination.
09 | first signs of turbulence.
10 | skiing with an enemy.
11 | do you know what love is ?
12 | hopes for a better future.
13 | another flame between us.
14 | tragedy strikes after happiness.
15 | what if, oh, but what if .. ?
16 | make me see the new you.
17 | follow and be followed.
18 | in a public relationship.
19 | the night of the gala.
20 | key to the treasure.
21 | do you fall in love ?
22 | defend and offer.
23 | once feelings appear.
24 | blackmail, baby, blackmail.
25 | once again, anger takes over.
26 | fight against the past.
27 | xoxo.
28 | oops, we fall again.
29 | yeri's birthday week !
30 | don't be scared ! i'm here.
31 | well, it's hard to be calm.
32 | we are parents ( we think ) !
33 | what's with all the tragedies ?
34 | sicheng in the countryside.
35 | but, we've met eachother already.
36 | a decision easy to make.
37 | yeri, completely in love.
38 | sicheng, completely in love.
39 | hell sent you to me.
40 | heaven sent you to me.
42 | what even is a baby fever?
43 | tough decisions for a tough life.
44 | sicheng, that's not nice !
45 | from the starting point, again.
46 | in love, or not in love ?
47 | a proposal ? please say yes.
48 | officially engaged.
49 | terrible, just terrible.
50 | girls love a girls trip!
51 | i miss the devil, actually.
52 | your smile, oh, your smile.
53 | a question of a lifetime.
54 | precious little moments with you.
55 | how did i meet an ex ?
56 | who is getting married aswell ?
57 | anger disappears once you come.
58 | an italian escape, to love.
59 | love, just like in the movies.
60 | i just love shopping!
61 | wait, i still love him.
62 | decisions and expectations.
63 | reveals, mwah, reveals.
64 | spa and worry day!
65 | a bad choice, but a choice.
66 | the final day in milan.
67 | you control me, so do i.
68 | a night full of anger.
69 | you're just as sweet as a sweet.
70 | how are you real ?
71 | it's us, and we love drama.
72 | ah, she's just a little insane.
73 | it's okay to be happy, alone.
74 | the match day!
75 | time flies by and you don't.
76 | wedding preparations!
77 | when you get a heart attack.
78 | it's a quite nice time.
79 | struggles, and more struggles.
80 | our favourite moments.
81 | i hate ( love ) you.
82 | a night full of emotions.
83 | a fight over a heart.
84 | it's not a fairytale, idiot.
85 | of course, you can help.
86 | ah, what a lovely life!
87 | a little girl's dream.
88 | i have been waiting!
89 | actual parents, but not really.
90 | a very, very beautiful life.

41 | okay, time to admit.

4 1 3
By ioatheloser

yeri placed a kiss on sweetie's temple, before she placed her daughter in her bed. sweetie let out a small yawn, before she closed her eyes. yeri's mother walked in the room, seeing that yeri was getting ready to go somewhere. her mother walked behind her, fixing yeri's hair.

mrs. kim was born to a family that clearly didn't know the concept of love. all she heard were yells, complaints, curses, but she never experienced a moment of happiness in her whole life. forced to marry a classmate when she was 18, mrs. kim discovered her fertility problems early into her marriage.

she couldn't have children. for 3 years, she believed that she couldn't give birth, which was devastating in a town that believed a woman's sole purpose was having a lot of children. however, mrs. kim was able to give birth to yeri when she was 21, even if it meant a lot of pain to her.

yeri wasn't a son. every single family had to have a firstborn son, then two daughters, and, if they could, another son. mrs. kim couldn't give birth to another child, which meant that yeri was supposed to give her land away once she got married.

mrs. kim realised that yeri wasn't going to be an usual girl from their town. yeri was always trying to talk to her about modelling, about leaving to a city and building her own life there. mrs. kim wanted that for her daughter, but yeri's father, and her scorpion of a grandmother, yelled and hurt mrs. kim due to yeri's discovery of women in media.

when yeri asked her mother to allow her to get a job, for plastic surgery, mrs. kim agreed to it. as always, her grandmother disagreed, telling yeri that she shouldn't do anything to her body, but yeri didn't listen. she knew exactly what she wanted, and she was going to achieve it.

" yeri, i always wanted to ask you this question. " mrs. kim let out a small laugh, as yeri turned around, smiling towards her mother. they never found themselves talking about certain topics, but mrs. kim wanted to know something. " do you want to see yourself with sicheng in the future ? "

" yes. " yeri replied, not even hesitating. it was like the answer just came naturally, which made mrs. kim nod. " mother, if i'm going to be honest with you, i set my eyes on sicheng because of his wealth at first. " she sighed, as mrs. kim was suddently shocked by it. " but, i realised that he was the nicest man i had ever met. "

" that's wonderful, that you two are so in love. " mrs. kim kissed her daughter's cheek, before a small tear escaped her eye. " i wish i could've said the same, but sometimes i think that i went through all of that with your father to have you, to be able to sleep at night knowing that my daughter was well. "

" mother, i really love you. " yeri said, pulling her mother into a tight hug. " i am thankful for everything you've done for me, and i'm sorry for not talking to you for such a long time. " she whispered into her mother's ear, as mrs. kim laughed.

" i am also sorry for doubting sicheng's feelings for you. " mrs. kim replied to yeri, " i think you two make a great couple. and, if you ever get married, promise me that you won't invite your grandmother. " she started laughing, as yeri nodded.

" i will make sure that the hag is dead by then. me and sicheng won't plan a date for when she is alive. " yeri said, before she walked over to her shoe box, putting them on. " do i look good ? " she asked her mother, who went to hold yeri's skirt.

" why is this so short, yeri ?! " her mother raised her voice, " you are a lady, ladies like you don't wear skirts this short. where are you even going ? are you going to meet up with sicheng ? what if he doesn't like when he sees you dressed in .. cloth ?! " her mother continued asking.

" mom, i think i am the first girl in sicheng's life to wear skirts this long. he surely doesn't bother seeing me in these. plus, it's not even short ! it doesn't show anything, it's right below. " yeri pointed to it, before she went, to put on her headband. " can you stay with sweetie ? "

" of course i can. " mrs. kim sighed, " afterall, she is my granddaughter. she better not be the only grandchild i will have. " she eyed yeri, who finished putting her makeup in her bag. mrs. kim got up, trying to pull down yeri's skirt.

" mom ! " yeri yelled towards her, " as i just told you, it's not even that short ! i have other skirts that are much shorter, so don't worry. i am classy today. " she winked towards her mother, who shaked her head.

" yeri, what is sicheng going to do for you ? " mrs. kim asked, as yeri raised her eyebrow. " i mean, what is he planning for your birthday ? i talked to sooyoung about something, but she wouldn't tell me. " she sighed, as yeri was even more confused.

" he's going to take me on a yacht trip, obviously. " yeri scoffed, as mrs. kim widened her eyes. " mom, you are also going to come. it's my birthday party, and sicheng told me that he'll also let me bring people that are close to me. "

" sooyoung didn't talk about that. did sicheng buy you any jewelry ? that's what sooyoung told me about. " mrs. kim explained, as yeri finally nodded, thinking she understood what mrs. kim was talking about.

" yes, sicheng did buy me a necklace. i mean, he, and sweetie, picked out a pair of shoes for me. " yeri smiled, as she looked at the clock again. " mom, i would really love to stay here and talk to you, but i have to go somewhere right now, or else i won't be able to sign the contract of the brand deal ! "

yeri sent her mother flying kisses, before she walked out of her room. while mrs. kim couldn't remember exactly what sooyoung said, she did not tell mrs. kim about a necklace. it was about a ring, and mrs. kim thought if it was an engagement ring.

" sicheng, if you want to have the greatest wedding that has ever taken place, we need to start planning it. " kun explained to sicheng, who was scrolling down his phone, ignoring his friend. " sicheng ! listen to me right now ! we need to think about the venue, the guest list, the cake, everything ! "

" isn't there something like a wedding event planner to do those things for us ? " sicheng asked, as kun widened his eyes. he shaked his head, as sicheng let out the biggest sigh of his life. " why is it so hard to plan a wedding. you know what, what if i just drop the idea of a wedding ? "

kun slapped sicheng across his cheek, as sicheng was taken aback by his friend's reaction. sicheng got up, before he went to charge his phone. kun waited for him to return, before sicheng sat back down, letting out a cough. they looked at eachother.

" my secretary has been hitting on me recently. i don't know what to do about it. she is really trying to be hot around me, should i fire her ? " sicheng asked, as kun glared towards him. " we also need to talk about that ! yeri is going to beat her up if she finds about her actions towards me. "

kun slapped his own forehead, as sicheng decided to send yeri a message, asking her where she was and what she was doing. then, it hit him. the yacht. he looked back at kun, who was about to get up and leave.

" kun, i also told yeri that i will take her on a yacht trip for her birthday, but i have no yacht. " sicheng said, as kun raised his eyebrow. " should i call father to tell him about the yacht ? will he give it to me ? i don't think he will, but we should ask him, shouldn't we ? "

" sicheng, let's both calm down. it's not like yeri has a single idea that you will propose to her. how about you convince your father to give you his yacht and you will propose to yeri there. she will remember that moment for the rest of her life. " kun smiled, as sicheng agreed to the idea.

after a few minutes, the door to the office burst open. yeri walked in, holding a few shopping bags. she went up to kun, waving towards him, before she reached sicheng. she placed a kiss on sicheng's cheek, as he smiled towards her.

" what brings you here, my angel ? " sicheng asked, as yeri showed him the multiple shopping bags. " was it on my credit card ? i didn't receive any notifications. i must've left it on mute, but the card accepted the payment, didn't it ? "

" honey, these were gifted to me ! " yeri told him, " i got a new brand deal. isn't that so exciting ? it's a very .. interesting brand deal. you will love it, i promise you. " yeri looked at kun, who got up and left. " did i do anything wrong ? "

" no, i think kun wanted to go home and leave us together for a few moments. " sicheng said, before he got up. " please sit there, i will grab a chair from over there. do you want to receive anything ? i can tell my secretary .. "

" about your secretary, why are her tits almost out ? it's not like i don't like women showing off their heritage, but your secretary ? while she is at work ? " yeri scoffed, as sicheng let out a small sigh. " what will you about her ? "

" i've been trying to tell her to leave me alone, since i'm about to .. " sicheng stopped, before he could continue and accidentally talk about marriage. " i'm in a relationship, but she really doesn't understand. i think you should talk to her. "

" i can't talk to people like that, all i know is to beat up people who try to get a little too close to you. " yeri scoffed, as a soft knock was heard on the door. sicheng's secretary walked in, before she saw yeri.

" please, can you come with the papers later ? me and my girlfriend need to talk for some time, i'll tell you when to come. " sicheng told her, as yeri continued eyeing her. " so, i actually wanted to tell you about the yacht party. "

" right, sicheng, i thought you forgot ! " yeri smiled, as sicheng let out a laugh. he kind of did. " well, you see, i don't own a yacht, but my father does. i will have to ask my father about it, but i hope he agrees with my idea. "

" so, you're telling me, .. " yeri got up, now a little angry, " that you planned nothing, when my birthday is in a few days ?! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 19.1K 37
Oglinda ar putea arăta reflexia unei femei puternice, o femeie de succes, asta vede orice persoană mă privește... dar nu și eu...Nu sunt așa...Nu sun...
2.1K 190 26
사랑해요 (rom: sarangheyo) = i love you 사랑해요 or How to heal a broken soulmate, a guidebook about the psychology of different types of soulmates written...
8.1K 336 32
Derek și Mellisa sunt doi adolescenți din lumi complet diferite. Când aceștia se întâlnesc universul lor o ia razna.
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...