snape's daughter → malfoy

By beIIatrixbIack

❝ IT'S YOU, DRACO IT'S ALWAYS BEEN YOU❞ ↳ [HOGWARTS - GOLDEN TRIO] [DRACO MALFOY / SNAPE'S DAUGHTER] (s. - se... More

Introduction
Chapter One: Albus Dumbledore
Chapter Two: Hogwarts.
Chapter Three: Diagon Alley.
Chapter Four: Christmas Eve.
Chapter Five : Prankster Twins.
Chapter Six: Harry Potter
Chapter seven: Three headed dog?
Chapter eight: Shes mine?
Chapter Nine: Troll!
Chapter Ten: Quidditch Match.
Chapter Eleven: Nicholas Flamel
Chapter Twelve : Almost Christmas
Chapter thirteen: The Invisibility cloak
Chapter Fourteen:Philosophers Stone?
Chapter fifteen: The talk with Dumbledore
Chapter sixteen: A Dragon And Detention With Malfoy.
Chapter seventeen: what was that?
Chapter eighteen: Resorting.
Chapter nineteen: Friends.
Chapter twenty: the stone and goodbye.
Chapter Twenty One: Harry's House.
Chapter Twenty Two: Serious Talk
Chapter Twenty Three: The flying car.
Chapter Twenty Four: The Howler And The Blood Message.
Chapter Twenty Five: The Chamber Of Secrets.
Chapter Twenty Six: The Cursed Bludger And A Parselmouth.
Chapter Twenty Seven: A Polyjuice Christmas.
Chapter Twenty Eight: Hagrid Did It?
Chapter Twenty Nine: Hermione.
Chapter Thirty: In The Chamber.
Chapter Thirty One: Underage Magic.
Chapter Thirty Two: Lupin and Dementors.
Chapter Thirty Three: What Have I done?
Chapter Thirty Four: Daisy.
Chapter Thirty Five: Dumbledore's Plan.
Chapter Thirty Six: The Grim.
Chapter Thirty Seven: The boggart.
Chapter Thirty Eight: Hogsmeade and Sirius Black.
Chapter Thirty Nine: Turn to page 394.
Chapter Forty: Malfoy.
Chapter Forty One: Sirius Black.
Chapter Forty Two: The Patronus.
Chapter Forty Three: Buckbeak.
Chapter Forty Four: Reunited once more...
Chapter Forty Five: saving innocent lives.
Chapter Forty Six: Cassie Neil.
Chapter Forty Seven: Malfoy Manor
Chapter Forty Eight: School Shopping.
Chapter Forty Nine: Why me?
Chapter Fifty: Best friends.
Chapter Fifty One: The Quidditch World Cup.
Chapter Fifty Two: End of a holiday.
Chapter Fifty Three: Arriving At Hogwarts.
Chapter Fifty Four: Calm Before The Storm
Chapter Fifty Five: Guests
Chapter Fifty Six: Unforgivable Curses
Chapter Fifty Seven: The Champions
Chapter Fifty Eight: Rita Skeeter
Chapter Fifty Nine: Dragons
Chapter Sixty: The First Task
Chapter Sixty One: The Announcement
Chapter Sixty Two: The Golden Egg
Chapter Sixty Three: The Yule Ball
Chapter Sixty Four: Feelings
Chapter Sixty Five: Discussions
Chapter Sixty Six: The Second Task
Chapter Sixty Seven: Birthday Gift
Chapter Sixty Eight: Apology
Chapter Sixty Nine: The Final Task
Chapter Seventy: The Goodbye
Chapter Seventy One: Another Year Older
Chapter Seventy Two: Dementors in Little Whinging
Chapter Seventy Three: The Hearing and A Meeting at the Manor
Chapter Seventy Four: School Resumes
Chapter Seventy Five: Legilimency
Chapter Seventy Six: Detention with Umbridge
Chapter Seventy Seven: Date.
Chapter Seventy Eight: Girl Talk
Chapter Seventy Nine: Dumbledore's Army.
Chapter Eighty: Nightmares.
Chapter Eighty One: The First Lesson
Chapter Eighty Two: The Snape Family
Chapter Eighty Four: Magic and Mistletoe
SNAPE'S DAUGHTER - THE PLAYLIST
Chapter Eighty Five: Inside The Mind
Chapter Eighty Six: School Holiday
Q&A time!
Chapter Eighty Seven: Christmas
Chapter Eighty Eight: One Year
Chapter Eighty Nine: Potions, Punishments and The Past
Chapter Ninety: Mass Breakout

Chapter Eighty Three: Secrets

259 7 21
By beIIatrixbIack

[a/n: you will see some changes to the storyline because this is my fanfic and ootp needs a little bit of a tweak to fit my vibes! Sorry for the delay in posting, I am one busy person at the moment but I will get back to regular posting soon! chlo <3]

AS THE WEEKS went on, snow fell across the hills surrounding the magical school, glistening in the little daylight they had over the wintery months.

Daisy had been meeting with Harry and Dumbledore's army almost weekly, practicing defensive spells alongside their learning. They had moved from disarming spells to stunning spells, anything that would be useful in fighting dark wizards that could strike at any given moment.

"Students may sign up to the inquisitorial squad for extra credit."

Daisy had audibly laughed at the idea of joining a group of people to watch out for those that broke Professor Umbridge's long list of rules. "You're not seriously thinking of signing up, are you?" Daisy questioned Draco as he held the sign up sheet in his hand, taking a quill from his bag. He nodded his head, frowning towards the girl.

The pair sat alone in the far corner of the common room, homework scattered around them. Sheets of parchment were neatly rolled between them, Daisy looking rather disgruntled at her potions homework.

"Why not? It could be fun, plus my father would be proud to hear I get extra credit for helping." The boy shrugged as he dipped his quill into ink, scrawling his name on top of the parchment.

"That woman tortured Harry and I, if you haven't forgotten. Her idea of changing the school is barbaric. How can you support that, Draco?" Daisy's once smiling face was replaced with a scowl, a look resembling her father.

"I just think it will be good for me. What she did to you was unforgivable, but I want to do this with the rest of our friends. Please support that, Daisy." The blonde sounded disheartened as he continued to fill out the sheet on why he would be a good member of the squad.

"I can't Draco, I'm sorry. That woman has put us all through enough, I can't support the plans she has for this school. Not when the future is already so uncertain." Daisy started to pack up her bag as she finished the last few amendments to her homework, making sure she hadn't forgotten anything.

"I understand. I really do. I just don't want to let my family down. Or you." Draco scrunched up the piece of paper, standing up from his seat as he walked directly over to the fire, throwing the piece of paper inside.

"Draco, if it means that much to you then do it. I just will not be joining you with that." Draco shook his head, sitting back down next to the girl. The room was eerie silent, most students using their free time to sit in the library. With only a few short weeks left until the end of term before the Christmas holiday, OWL students were under even more pressure.

"Joining would be letting you down and to me, you matter more than a bit of extra credit. I'm sorry I thought about signing up." Guilt crept up inside Daisy as she could see the slight disappointment in Draco's eyes, diverting her attention to avoid the sadness creeping up into her eyes. She didn't want to cry now. "I know you feel bad for me not signing up, Daisy I know you a little too well by now. Please don't, it was a silly idea to begin with." Draco placed his palm on top of her hand, giving a gentle squeeze as the girl looked up at him. He gently laced his fingers between her own, using his thumb to stroke the back of her hand in a soothing way he knew calmed her.

She shook her head, looking down at their intertwined hands. "I can't stop you from doing things. Doing so would make me as bad as those people I grew up with and I am not them. It's a stressful time for all of us at the moment, especially with the thought of you-know-who never leaving my mind." Draco's grip tightened slightly as he thought back to his summer before coming back to Hogwarts.

••

Narcissa gripped tightly onto her son's shoulders as she knelt in front of him, dressed in her finest suit. She looked pale, like something was worrying her in the back of her mind. "Draco, you promise that what is said today is not taken out of this room." Draco nodded sharply as a figure entered the room, causing Narcissa to jump up suddenly, greeting them. "Severus, thank you for coming. Lucius will be joining us shortly." She smiled, shaking the man's hand.

"Narcissa, Draco. Great to see you again." Severus nodded towards them both.

"Where's Daisy?" Draco questioned, not seeing the girl with her father, which was quite unusual. He looked around, wondering if the girl had just got held up somewhere. He was disappointed when Severus let out his answer.

"She is at home, most likely reading a book on the sofa. She doesn't need to be present today, Draco. Rest assured, she is okay." Draco nodded, believing the man. After all, he was the girls father and he knew best. He just wished he got to see her again.

"Ah Severus, you made it." The last Malfoy entered the room, dressed in a fine tailored suit. His hair pinned back into a ponytail, a cane held tightly under his arm. "Follow me, it's time." The group walked into the large dining room in silence, stiffening at the sight in front of them. Death eaters occupied almost every seat, Voldemort occupying the top seat at the table.

"Ah Severus we meet again, my friend." The potions master bowed his head as he took a seat. "Narcissa, Lucius and young Mr Malfoy. Delighted you could all join." Nobody said a word as the dark wizard stood up. "It's been 14 years, and despite the missing members which are serving time for their noble dedication, our numbers are low. It's time we started recruiting comrades, starting with the next generation." Voldemort looked directly at Draco and then to Lucius.

"My lord, perhaps my son and his girlfriend would join our cause?" Lucius looked up at Severus, his face blank. "They are, after all, our next generation." He gave a proud nod at his son, letting out a fake smile towards the dark lord.

"And who is this girlfriend?" Voldemort questioned, pacing over to where the Malfoy's were sat. "Draco?" The man's nimble fingers grasped the wood of the chair, leaning over the boy.

"My lord." Draco bowed his head, looking down at his lap as his father shot piecing eyes at him.

"Daisy Snape, my lord." Lucius answered for the boy, no eye contact was made. The dark lord smiled, tilting his head towards Severus as the professor's eyes went wide, sinking as far back into the wooden chair as possible.

"And where is Daisy, Severus? She's shown the utmost respect thus far, that's the loyalty I am after in my ranks. A witch with potential, as well as manners many could learn from." The dark wizard gave a sharp grin, making his way over to where Severus was sat. Severus's mind raced as he thought about the girl he had left at home alone. His precious daughter.

"She is at home, my lord. The decision to join your side is her decision and hers alone. I will have no influence over that. She will make the right decision when the time comes, but her schooling is far more important right now." His hands rested on top of the table, intertwined to hide the evident shaking running through his body.

"No!" The wizard slammed on the wooden table, everyone sinking back at the sudden change of tone. "The murder of Harry Potter is what's most important. Your daughter is his sister, his only living blood relative. She will be the top, most important weapon against him. I need her on our side, Severus. And with Draco's support, too."

"I can't force her, my lord. She will have to be persuaded to do the right thing." Severus croaked, hiding his face. Worry etched across his pale skin.

"One year, Severus. She has one year to make the right decision herself. After that, Mr Malfoy will have to persuade her. We need Daisy on my side. We must use her against Harry Potter." He let out an ice cold chuckle, walking back to his seat. "There will be consequences if Daisy Snape is not present on my side. Do I make myself clear?" Severus nodded stiffly, panic creeping up inside him. That was his daughter. He wanted her and her only.

"Yes, my lord." Draco muttered, his eyes prickling with tears. He couldn't let her get hurt, he couldn't.

"I need as much support inside Hogwarts as outside. A plan is being devised, a plan to take down those that stand in my way. And I will succeed. I always succeed." He bowed to his followers. "Until next time, friends. Come Nagini, we have work to do." And with a crack, he disappeared from the room. Several cracks followed as other followers left to go about their day as normal. Severus did not leave. He looked up as Lucius, his face cold.

"Why did you have to bring my daughter into this?" Severus asked the man, Lucius frowned.

"Severus, I didn't know he wanted her as a weapon." Lucius didn't fear many, but the cold potions master's tone made him fear something in that moment.

"Don't be stupid, of course you did. She's Harry Potter's sister, who else would he desire more than the only thing Potter has left?" Snape bashed his fist against the hard wood of the table, anger seeping through him.

"We'll speak to her, she can join and go back to school like nothing has happened. Draco can do just that, too." Severus shook his head. Draco had gone pale, thinking of something to say as thoughts raced through his mind. He couldn't let Daisy get hurt.

"He will do no such thing, Lucius! He's just a boy." Narcissa snapped, bringing her son in for a hug as she noticed him become more distressed.

"Daisy can't join. She will end up getting hurt, I can't bare the thought." Draco spoke up from his mother's embrace, the tears now falling from his eyes. "What if I just break up with her, distance myself. That way I can't persuade her to join."  Everyone in the room shook their heads, shooting a disapproving look to the boy.

"Draco are you mad? You will do no such thing!" Narcissa frowned, scolding her son. "Can't believe you'd even think of that, Draco. Daisy loves you." The woman threw her hands in the air, Draco flinching back. Why did he think of that? Of all things he could think of.

"You promised you wouldn't hurt her, and breaking up with her and distancing yourself would do just that, Draco." Severus spoke, running his hands through his hair, letting out a sigh. "She is too young. Draco is too young. They cannot join. Not yet." He stated, taking a deep breath.

"They are fifteen, they are old enough to make their own decisions now." Lucius snapped. "Draco will join, he will have no choice." The man spat, looking at his son proudly. Draco sank back as far as he could, shaking his head.

"Fifteen is still a child, Lucius. Let him have his freedom. Let him and Daisy be free while they can before they have to go through whatever voldemort has planned. They're children. They don't need that much pressure on their shoulders right now." Narcissa spoke directly to her husband as Snape looked over at Draco. He seemed empty, emotions all over the place as he couldn't quite process the situation in that moment.

"I'll join when I'm sixteen. That's a promise. And during that time, I'll try and persuade Daisy. Please father, don't take the one bit of happiness I have away from me." Draco pleaded as his lip trembled. He could feel the tears prickling in his eyes, not wanting to seem weak in front of his mother, father and his girlfriend's farther.

"I think sixteen is a fair deal, don't you Lucius?" Severus questioned. The blonde man nodded. Draco was less than a year away from turning sixteen. It would allow him to complete his OWLS before joining the dark side.

"The day after you turn sixteen is when you will join. No sooner, no later. And Daisy must do the same for it to be fair." Lucius sighed deeply, disappointment lingered across his face.

"That sounds fair." Severus agreed, "when they are both sixteen." It was set. And nothing could change theirs or the dark lords mind. Daisy and Draco had to join the cause.

••

"Earth to Draco!" Daisy snapped her fingers in front of the boy's face, bringing him back to reality. "A knut for your thoughts, my love?" Daisy questioned. Draco's face scrunched in confusion as he realised he was sat in the common room, Daisy resting against his side.

"Sorry, just thinking about something. Are you okay, Dais?" He looked the girl up and down, seeing her look rather happy compared to normal.

"Yeah, I'm good. Glad I get to spend my time with you." Her head rested against his shoulder, a sea of black hair scattered across his chest. Draco's face dropped as he thought back to the summer. How he wasn't going to be able to protect her like this forever. How he was going to have to choose between happiness and forcing himself to go against want they both wanted in life. "Draco, what's wrong?" Daisy looked up, seeing his eyes well with tears.

"I'll always try and protect you, no matter what happens. That's a promise, Daisy." His breathing elevated as he tried to hide his emotions from the girl, giving a half smile.

"Do you want to go and get some fresh air?" Daisy asked, looking at the clock. Ten minutes until curfew.

"We don't want to get caught after hours." He thought about Umbridge and the punishments she liked to give students if she was the one to catch them up to no good.

"To hell with those rules. We're going outside." Daisy pulled the boy up, walking towards the exit of the common room.

"Daisy, you can't get into trouble again." The girl shrugged, wrapping her cloak around her. Almost everyone was in bed or finishing the last of their homework.

"Stop worrying about me, it's you I'm worrying about right now." The pair held onto each other tightly as they existed the common room and down towards the tree by the black lake. Their tree. "What's on your mind?" She asked, the boy resting his head against her lap as she stroked his blonde hair gently. It was cold, far too cold for them to be outside in just their cloaks, but she didn't care. He was here, he was okay. As long as they had each other they were okay.

"I'm just worried, that's all. I'm letting my family down." He sniffled, closing his eyes in deep thought. Daisy shook her head gently against the bark of the tree, stroking the boys cheeks that were now damp from a few lone tears.

"You're not letting them down, my love. They support you so much." She said softly, wiping away tears as he finally gave into his emotions. She soothed him gently, taking his hand into her own as she squeezed it lightly, running her thumb delicately across the back of his hand.

"But i don't feel good enough for them. I want to prove to them that i can do things. But it means forgetting about the people around me and what has happened to them and then I feel like I'm letting them down too. I feel like I'm letting you down." Daisy frowned, her heart sinking in her chest. The boy took a deep breath, controlling the flow of tears. It didn't work.

"You're not letting me down, Draco. You're one of the best things to happen to me these last few years. You have helped me in ways that I cannot explain, ways I will forever be grateful for. I've told you this before and I will keep on saying it." She brought his hand to her lips, placing a feathered kiss against his knuckles as he tried his best to smile at the girl. Draco sat up, sitting directly next to the girl as he brought her in for a hug. A hug that said a thousand words. She was protected in his arms. He broke apart, resting in the crook of her neck, Daisy's arm snaked around his back pulling him in closer.

"I never told you what happened during summer. It's eating away at me. I swore not to tell you but I have to. Because not telling you is letting you down." He paused for a moment, the tears falling down his cheeks as he gripped onto the girl, burying his face into her robes. "He wants us, Voldemort does." Draco stuttered, wiping his eyes. Daisy stiffened slightly, thinking of the dark wizard. This wasn't new news to her. She knew that he wanted her.

"I already knew that, Draco. But something else is bothering you." She questioned, raising an eyebrow. Daisy could sense something dark here. Something hidden from her for all the right reasons. She was correct.

"I have to persuade you to join him. Or he's going to hurt me. I can't protect you from him, it makes me weak. It makes me a failure." Daisy frowned, seeing the boy in bits. She stroked his hair gently, remaining as calm as possible.

"I won't let you get hurt Draco. If you staying safe means I have to join his side, I'll do it. I'll do anything to protect you from harm." Draco shook his head as Daisy diverted her eyes, looking at the sky above them. This really was the reality. Choosing between her brother or letting the dark wizard hurt those she cared about most.

"But you can't do that. What about your brother? I can't watch you get hurt again. You've already been through so much." Daisy shook herself out of her thoughts as she frowned at Draco, giving his hand a tight squeeze. He didn't feel reassured. He felt scared, like he couldn't protect Daisy the way she needed to be protected. She had already been through so much. He couldn't let her get hurt again.

"I will find a way to help Harry. But I will also find a way to help you. You're not going to get hurt Draco. I couldn't bear the thought of losing you." He nodded, resting his blonde hair against her shoulder, Daisy gently placing her head atop his. They both longed for a life where they didn't have to worry so much about their future.

"I'm sorry I kept the secret from you. I should have told you sooner. I shouldn't have kept so quiet about it." Daisy shook her head against Draco's.

"It's okay Draco. Besides, I feel like now is probably the best time to tell you that I've been keeping a secret of some sort from you, too." She chuckled, thinking about how different her secret was from Draco's.

"What is it?" He hummed, his eyes fixed on the girls face. She let out a smile as he looked at her in confusion.

"Well, you know how Umbridge doesn't want us practicing magic?" Draco raised an eyebrow, nodding his head. "Well, Harry and I have kind of took matters into our own hands and have been teaching students magic behind her back." Daisy let out a nervous chuckle as her face conveyed several different emotions at once. What if he got mad at her?

Daisy started to panic as silence drew between the pair, her heart sinking. But she was soon reassured as Draco's face beamed over at her, a wide grin on his face. "You have? What have you been teaching them? And I wasn't invited?" Draco tried to sound offended, Daisy shaking her head in amusement.

"Well, didn't think it was really a place for the Slytherin's to...wait, you're not mad?" Daisy stopped mid sentence, looking curiously at the boy. Draco shook his head.

"Why would I be mad when you're proving to everyone just how amazing you are. You've taught me skills I didn't have before and I saw how natural this all was to you. It wouldn't surprise me if you came back here in 20 years time as a professor. You're smart. Talented beyond your years. I'm glad you're getting to show that off. As long as you're safe, that's what matters." He gave her a reassuring squeeze as she gave a soft smile, feeling a sense of relief flow through her. Draco had always been understanding of the girl. He wanted her to shine, to make everyone proud.

"Remember when I taught you how to cast a patronus." Daisy thought back to that day the year prior. How they had snuck away down into the Chamber of Secrets, how Daisy had taught him to cast such a powerful spell, how he succeeded almost instantly. How his patronus had been the same as her own.

"Of course, how could I forget that? I wonder if my patrons has always been a doe." Draco wondered, the memory of him casting the spell for the first time entering his mind.

Daisy thought for a moment, raising an eyebrow. "Well that I cannot answer. But that does show something. My mum's patronus was a doe, too. So naturally I think my dad's would be a doe." She knew just how much her father had liked her mother, both during and after their school days. It naturally made sense his patronus was a doe, he had never loved anyone more than Lily and Daisy, both who had a doe patronus.

"Such an amazing thing, magic is." Draco hummed, looking at the moon. The black lake was visible in the distance, the moonlight dancing gracefully across the surface of the water.

"Indeed." Daisy closed her eyes, thinking about how being a witch had changed her life for the better.

"It is past curfew, should we go inside?" Draco questioned, looking over at the girl. He studied her face, taking in the beauty of her features. He was so incredibly lucky to have her.

"No, let's stay here a little longer. I like it when it's just us." She muttered softly, looking over at the boy. They couldn't take their eyes off of each other. It was like something was connecting them together, an invisible force. He held his arms out for the girl as she moved as close as possible to the boys chest, resting her head against him as she felt peace in that moment.

"Just us." Draco whispered into the girls ear, placing a delicate kiss onto her cheek.

••

"Now, what do we have here. Students out of bed." The sickening tone of Filch came out of nowhere as the students quickly broke apart as the man approached them, a twisted grin lingered on his face. "I think a trip to Professor Snape is in order." He gave a malicious laugh, something

"No need, Filch. I'm already here." Daisy gulped as the clocked figure stepped out from behind the caretaker.

"Professor, two of your students out of bed past curfew." Filch pointed at the pair, as Severus rolled his eyes. He wasn't surprised to see his own daughter and her boyfriend sat together under the tree. He looked at them curiously before darting his attention to the caretaker.

"I can see that, Filch. I'll take it from here. I'm sure Miss Snape and Mr Malfoy have a good explanation for why they were out of bed an hour after curfew." The caretaker nodded, scurrying back to the castle as Severus looked at the pair. His face softened. "Now I don't know why you two are out here in the freezing cold this late at night, but you better come inside." The two students nodded, following the professor back into the castle.

"We're not in trouble, are we?" Draco asked softly, Daisy gripping tightly to his arm as they entered the castle. It wasn't until they were back inside Daisy realised how cold it was outside. The warmth danced across her skin as she shivered slightly, Draco doing the same. Orange flames twinkled around them as candles the candles lining the corridors burned away.

"Of course you are. You were both out of bed after curfew. Follow me." Severus had tried to keep his voice stern, however he just couldn't when it was his own daughter.

"Why are we going to your quarters and not the dungeons?" Daisy questioned as Severus turned down the opposite corridor to where his classroom and the common room was.

"I think hot chocolate is in order, don't you?" The two students looked at each other, their eyebrows raised as they followed along into the quarters they had both been in before. "You two sit, I'll get you both a warm drink." He pointed to the sofa as the two sat next to each other, not daring to say a word. He quickly rushed into the kitchen, putting on a pot of milk to boil.

"Dad, we're sorry we were out so late. Please don't be mad at us." Daisy pleaded as the man returned with three cups of the warm, chocolatey drink. He placed a cup in front of the pair, taking a sip out of his own.

"I'm not mad at either of you. I used to do the same back in my day at Hogwarts." He spoke gently, putting down his mug.

"With Lily?" Draco questioned. He had heard so much about the girls mother, seeing her in glimpses of Daisy's memories.

Severus nodded. "We both sat out by that tree very often. Both being in different houses, it was the only place we could really meet outside of the castle." Daisy smiled. She loved to hear stories about her mum. How she could only imagine what she would be like. "However, the rules are rules. And these are very uncertain times. Who knows what is lurking out there at this very moment."

"I think you know exactly what's out there, dad." Daisy rolled her eyes, trying to be as sarcastic as possible. He shot the girl a stern look. She diverted her attention to the mug in front of her, quickly chugging on the dark liquid. She had never warmed up so fast, Draco had done the same next to her.

"Indeed we all do. So with that, you will both receive detention with me after the holidays. I have some more potions I need to brew and could use the extra hands." He set out his punishment. The pair nodded, understanding. "Now, you're lucky it was me that caught you both and not Dolores. She's been dishing out her medieval madness punishments like crazy recently." Draco frowned, knowing this had caused Daisy so much pain beforehand.

"I can't believe that woman is still getting away with it." Daisy spat, her blood boiling. "We're just children."

"Indeed you are, so both of you off to bed. Don't let me catch you both out this late again."

"Goodnight Dad, love you." Daisy stood up, pulling Draco up with her. She smiled at the man, leaning over to give him a quick hug.

"Goodnight Severus. Thank you for giving us a light punishment." Draco smiled, seeing the professor roll his eyes.

"Who said it was going to be light?" The man chuckled, waving goodbye to the pair as they exited the room and headed towards their common room. Draco and Daisy held onto each other tightly as they entered through the portrait, seeing the room deserted.

"Well, I'll be off to bed then." Daisy spoke, letting out a yawn as she turned to the boy.

"Me too. Goodnight, Dais." The boy leaned in gently, closing the gap between them as his lips fell perfectly on top of her own. Daisy felt her heart flutter as he pulled her in for a hug without breaking the kiss, his arms resting atop her shoulders as she pulled him in closer, millimetres between them. After several moments, the boy broke away, resting his forehead on top of her own, looking deep into her emerald green eyes. "I love you." He whispered, running his fingers across her flushed cheeks.

"I love you, dray." She pulled away from the boy, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear, before bringing her fingertips to rest gently against her lips where his had just been, longing for them to be back on her own again. "G'night my love." She let out a yawn as she turned towards the staircase towards the girls dormitory, giving him a wave as she disappeared out of sight.

He looked back at the girl, waiting until she had disappeared to divert his eyes from the spot where she had just been moments prior. He just couldn't put into words how much Daisy Snape meant to him. How she was worth so much more than what he thought he could give. How he didn't feel complete without the girl by his side. How he loved her and only her.

He always wondered if their feelings were genuine, or just some childhood romance.

But Daisy Snape loved him now, in this moment, and she was sure she would love him in any part of their life together. She just couldn't imagine a life without Draco Malfoy by her side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8M 1.2M 164
» I didn't know you had a sister, Potter. «
51.6K 1.3K 69
"i'll follow you wherever you go, my love." ~ a draco malfoy x reader story enjoy, my loves lowercase intended 🥀 *completed*
3.9K 73 56
Florence Macnair, the only daughter of a Death Eater Walden Macnair and the closest childhood friend of Draco Malfoy. She came to Hogwarts with the...
329 32 14
A timeless rivalry, Y/n Y/l/n and Draco Malfoy sworn enemies, locked in an unmatched discord. Forced-to-be potion partners and years of ceaseless bi...