Bring Me To Life

By benniferxjlover

Join Ben's quest for true love, filled with unexpected twists and the search for a modern-day Romeo and Julie... More

Introduction
Strictly business...
The Pleasure Principle
Talking Body
Fear Of Attraction
The Special date part 1
The Special date part 2
The beginning of the truth...?
The unspoken Truth...
Colorblind
Apologetic or unapologetic?
Coping..
Ain't no mountain high...
One step ahead
One sweet day
A new milestone
Mom or stepmom...?
Solid
Paris
un bon debut a Paris
la nuit après les fiançailles partie 1
la vie est parfaite
Be my one
Count On Me
Chapel of Love
Love and Understanding
bienvenue bennifer à paris
Birthday shenanigans
Birthday special
Show day
Mystery Caller
Apology accepted...
Birthday boy pt 1
Party! Right...?
Best night ever
Killing me softly
The old Jennifer
Halloween time
Christmas part 1
Christmas part 2
Christmas day
Our first Valentines
Our first Valentines pt 2
Affleck vs Affleck
Choose your words wisely
Those eyes
Back where you belong
Change of plans
Love me to death
Boston day 4 pt 1
Boston day 4 pt 2
You live and you learn
Be alright
Lets make a movie
Last minute Gala
The after party
Kiss me more
Unsteady
Mother knows best
All I Ask
Play by play
Wildest Dreams
When someone loves you
Nothin' On You
Girls day out
I'm glad
Love again
The unexpected arrival
The arrival
The Great Depression
You got the best of me
Pressure
Self control
On the 6
Authors note
Lets handle business...
The do over
Again?
Ay Dios Mio
Fire and Desire
Baby you're my firework
Youre my sparkle
Premiere Day- Flash
That feeling
Ghostin
Benvenuto in Italia
I Just Called To Say I love You
Wet
Its my party, I'll cry if I want to
Asking for forgiveness
Weeknight Burden
8.15
8.15 pt 2
Self care day
Practice makes perfect... right..?
Save me
Dollhouse
Emotions
Choose me...
Finally stress free
Soon....
This love
Anxiety...
2 steps forward, 1 step back
Finding her voice
Sera's big day
Remember me?
Emotional Fire
Best friend
Someone New
The move
Georgia market fun
Forgiving the Unforgivable: A Fresh Apology and a Fresh Conflict
Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner
Authors note
Cy's adventure
Breakfast fiasco
Cy's big date
Sibling rivalry
Thanksgiving part 1
Thanksgiving part 2
Rough start of the week
Time of our lives
Friends... can kiss.. ocassionaly.. right..?
The mastermind
The Ying to my Yang
The unexpected event
All I want for Christmas is you
The portrait
New Years Eve
Authors Note
The soft sting
Can't Get Enough
Chances
Jenn's Bday- La Vie En Rose
Live For Me
Lion King's Birthday
The chucky to my Tiffany
It Will Rain
Bring me to Life

Valentines

339 16 3
By benniferxjlover

Ben's pov

Jenn has been working non stop, since her single came out she's been doing many many interviews. I have been doing my own thing as well but I've been taking Juni and Raelynn everywhere with me just to give Jenn a break...

Fast forward... February 14th, 2 days before Jenn's album release.

In the cozy embrace of sleep, Jenn nestled beside me. I was planning a way to get out of bed since I had handful of errands awaiting my attention. Getting out of bed was a challenge, given the warmth of Jenn's sleepy self snuggled up against me.

Mid-sleep, Jenn, yearning for attention, questioned, "Hmm. Where are you going?"

"To the office. I'll be back soon," I reassured, planting a tender kiss on her forehead. As she gradually awakened, a needy plea escaped her lips, "Not without besitos," she whispered, craving those affectionate kisses before my departure.

Leaning down close to her, I showered her with a bunch of kisses which slowly turned into a make-out session. After a minute she slowly pulled away and stroked my beard softly. "Okay, my love, proceed," she uttered softly, drifting back to sleep.

"Bye amor." I whispered and rubbed her belly softly then got out of bed and put my boxers on. I slipped into some jeans and a tshirt then quickly groomed my beard then put some deodorant on and left.

Jenn stayed asleep but moved onto my side and fell asleep cuddling my pillow.

I quietly left the house and went to go pick up the flowers I order a few weeks ago. Once I picked those up, I went to go pick up some chocolate covered strawberries I ordered from Jenn's favorite bakery. Lastly after that, I went to Hermes to pick up the bag I had custom made for Jennifer. After I finished all my errands, I went back home and quietly decorated the house.

I had ordered some things and they arrived on time. The walkway of hearts was put in the living room and it lead to the kitchen. The Love statute made out of roses was put on in the hallways beside the photos that were hung up on the wall of Jennifer's and I's wedding day and it vow renewal in Italy.

I then arranged the gifts and transformed the backyard, creating an inviting space for the kids.

I set up this little tent and some balloons I ordered custom made for the kids then set the small boxes of gifts I got each of them from Louis Vuitton.

After everything was done, I began to make breakfast. I made a whole buffet of breakfast of everything my kids and Jennifer loved.

After getting everything set, I headed upstairs for a moment of peace. A quick shower washed away the chaos, leaving me feeling fresh.

Jennifer, deep in sleep, stayed unbothered by my shower. Post-shower, still naked , I joined her in bed, pulling the sheets over us... planting tender kisses on her neck and exploring the softness of her breasts.

As she shifted in her sleep, turning onto her side, she lifted her leg, signaling the go-ahead.

Pulling her close, I held her leg up, slowly getting into it. "Oh my god, yes..." Jenn moaned. "It's been so long since you've dicked me down." She whimpered.

"Baby, we had sex last night.." I chuckled and kissed the back of her ear then her neck as I thrusted deep and slow.

"It still feels like.. for..e-.. fore-...." Jenn gasped and moaned as I kept going slow. "Forever..." she finally completed her sentence and slowly woke up. "Papi this isn't gonna work... switch. I want you deep in me like last night... I don't know what you did but you made me come twice within 2 minutes." She said softly and pulled away.

I nodded and hovered over her as I draped her legs over my shoulders and teased her by rubbing my folds with the tip of my cock.

"You want this dick? How bad do you want it?" I said in a low raspy voice as I looked down at her and kept teasing her pussy.

"Very badly..." Jenn looked up at me with a seductive look. She had her hands on her breasts and played with them as she looked up at me.

"Whose dick is this?" I smirked.

"Mine... I'm never sharing." Jenn grinned and let out a moan as I  slipped my tip in again. I teased her a few times by sliding in all the way then pulling out and sliding in again. I did this a few times until she got fed up with me and whined.

"Okay okay. Relax princess" I said and started to thrust slow and deep which made Jenn's toes curl immediately. I leaned down with her legs still on my shoulders and kissed her. She kissed back and grinned since she reapplied more perfume to her ankles. I smirked and kissed from her angled to her calves before thrusting faster and rubbing her clit. "I love missionary... I love seeing your eyes roll back when I-" I paused and thrusted harder doing deep slow strokes just to tease her a bit more.

"Yes yesss yesss... right there papi. Hmm yes yes yesss!" She cried out and I immediately covered her mouth since she was moaning loudly.

"Sshhh the kids are asleep." I hissed and squeezed her breast while I continued to rub her clit. I picked up the pace and thrusted harder and deeper.

"I'm sorry daddy... please punish me." Jenn whined with a mischievous grin and I shook my head softly as I reached over on the night stand and grabbed her vibrator. I turned it on and placed it over her clit gently, rubbing it in circles.

Jenn was going more crazy and was squirming around as I continued to thrust deeper and harder.

"That's your punishment you little slut." I smirked as she looked up at me submissively and was moaning my name.

"Ooohhhh..." she moaned softly. "Ahh!! Oh fuck oh fuck!" She then cried out as I continued to thrust deeper and harder, putting the vibrator at a higher speed.

Jenn was trying desperately to grip the sheets but then she gave up and gripped my biceps.

"Fucking hell Jennifer... fuck..." I groaned as she tightened her walls around my cock then slowly released it and did it again a few times.

"Fuck.. I can't." I groaned and immediately came filling her up. She accidentally screamed out my name as she pulled away and squirted all over the bed. Her legs were shaking and worse than last night as she was trying to recover.

"Be quiet.." I chuckled and was breathless.

"You're the one. It's not me!" She pulled me down between her legs and kissed me deeply. I kissed back and she looked at me with love.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you more." I said and placed a kiss on her sweaty forehead.

I smiled and slowly got off the bed and changed into some boxers and sweats. I put on a grey T-shirt and Jenn put on her red silk robe then put a thong on.

I grinned, slipping off the bed and changing into boxers and sweats. Putting on a grey T-shirt, I smirked as I noticed Jenn's changing body.

"Your ass is getting bigger again, and my, oh my..." I commented, taking her breasts out and savoring them before teasingly tugging on her nipples with my teeth. She moaned, playing with my hair.

"These are mine," I asserted, looking at her, then tugged on her nipples again with my teeth, eliciting more moans. She nodded, looking up at me, and as I pulled away, I stood up.

"My body is all yours, day or night, always open to you," she teased. I planted a soft kiss on her forehead and went to change the sheets. Jenn put on my T-shirt, some panties, and slipped into booty shorts. She then donned her robe and headed downstairs.

Gasping at the decorations, she immediately captured the attention of the kids when they woke up. After changing the sheets, I grabbed Raelynn and Juni and took them downstairs.

The kids marveled at the decorations, and Jenn, capturing the moment on video, asked, "Papi, when did you do this?"

"This morning," I smiled, and the kids eagerly documented the decorations.

Sera took a video on Snapchat. "Guys, look what my dad did for my mom! This proves if he wanted to, he would. He set the bar so high; I wonder what he'll do next year for my mama." She posted it on her snap story. Jenn and I laughed, and I gave her a kiss. Juni got upset and was jealous.

"My mama!" Juni pouted, reaching out for her.

Jenn carefully took her, smiling. "Yes, baby, I am your mama." She kissed Juni's cheek, and Juni snuggled into Jenn.

Holding Raelynn close, I thought, "This Valentine's is one for the books... you truly outdid yourself, papi. Te quiero muchísimo." Jenn smiled and gave me another kiss. I kissed back and smiled.

"I love you more, baby," I said, and Juni looked up at me, smiling, then snuggled with Jenn again.

As we gathered outdoors, the delightful aroma of the food I prepared filled the air. Jenn cozied up beside me on the pillow, unable to resist hugging my arm, it's our love language, after all. Amidst bites of deliciousness, Raelynn and Juni joyfully explored the backyard, their laughter echoing through the day.

The kids were distracted in both conversation and their meal, eagerly anticipated the moment when they could tear into their presents.

"Have you seen your gift yet?" I asked Jenn.

"Mh mh," she replied, shaking her head with a mouthful of food.

"You're gonna love it," I assured her.

Playfully, she teased, "What'd you get me? A new boyfriend?" I rolled my eyes, playing along.

"Maybe, but that's in our room," I whispered into her ear; she giggled softly and blushed.

"What is it?" She asked.

"You'll see." I winked.

She shot me that intense gaze, and every time she does, it's like a wave of irresistible desire that leaves me utterly powerless. Her allure, the heat, her beauty... it's a magnetic force that overwhelms me completely.

She leaned in and bit my arm playfully and giggled softly then looked up at me. I leaned in and was about to kiss her when Cy's dog got between us.

"Hi lady!" Jenn laughed and petted her. Lady wagged her tail and went to lay between Cy and Sera.

"Where were we?" I asked.

"Oh yeah." Jenn giggled and leaned in, kissing me deeply.

"Maaaa. You two need to stop making out all the time." Max said and made a face.

We slowly pulled away, and Jenn rested her head on my shoulder as she cuddled my arm.

"It's Valentine's Day. The day of love, but every day is Valentine's Day for us." I smiled.

"Aaawww!" Sera, Cy, and Violet said in unison.

"Yuck." Sam said and laughed.

"Dad loved mom. Let them be happy Maxie." Cy said just to annoy him.

"Bruh. Stop calling me Maxie." Max said annoyed.

"Whatever Maxie." Cy responded.

Max rolled his eyes and continued playing Roblox on his phone.

The kids continued talking, and Sera got up and sat in Jenn's lap.

"I wanna be a part of all your guys' love too." Sera said, hugging Jenn.

"Always will be." Jenn smiled and let go of my arm then cuddled Sera and kissed her forehead.

"Mom?" Sera asked.

"Yes, my baby." Jenn responded, stroking Sera's hair.

"When this baby comes, will you still love us?" Sera asked.

"Of course, honey. Why would you say that?" Jenn said, upset that Sera was upset.

"I don't know... what if you're having kids with my dad to replace us?" Sera asked.

"We'd never replace you. You're one of a kind. You'll always be my baby no matter how old you get, and I'll always love each of you the  same." Jenn said and placed kisses all over Sera's face, making her laugh.

I smiled warmly as Jenn and Sera shared a heartwarming moment. "My favorite people..." I thought to myself and admired them.

I looked over and watched as Juni and Raelynn had a blast playing with Tyson, Max's dog. Tyson, an extremely friendly and patient dog, was like a guardian for them. Whenever Raelynn rolled over, Tyson was there to help her back up onto her tummy. Juni, nearly two, showed so much care for her little sister. Their bond is heartwarming, and you can tell Juni is always looking out for Raelynn.

After our fantastic breakfast, the kids insisted on taking charge of the cleanup. They were eager to show appreciation since I had made them breakfast and given them gifts.

Jenn and I went upstairs with Juni and Raelynn, settling into the girls' room for naptime. Tyson and Lady joined us, staying close to Jennifer protectively. While Jenn cradled Juni, gently rocking her to sleep, I held Raelynn, attempting to soothe her. Despite my efforts, Raelynn remained fussy, tugging on my shirt and resisting sleep.

After placing Juni in her crib, Jennifer took charge. She pulled up her shirt, took Raelynn from me, and Raelynn quickly latched onto her chest, falling asleep within seconds. Perplexed, I whispered, "I don't get it... how do you do it?"

"Magic," Jenn giggled, winking at me as she watched Raelynn drink from her while asleep.

"But she already ate..." I whispered.

"I know, papi, but sometimes, even if one of our babies is a daddy's girl, she'll always want mommy in the end," Jenn whispered. I nodded, settling into the recliner. Jenn sat on my lap, her back against my chest. I kissed her head gently, wrapping my arms around both of them. Raelynn, holding my finger, peacefully sipped from her mother's embrace, drifting into a serene sleep.

After thirty minutes, Jenn gently propped up Rae and began to pat her back softly to burp her. Raelynn let out a soft, contented burp. Shortly after, Jenn carefully laid her in the crib and signaled me to follow her. I got up, and we went to our room.

"Papi, give me a massage pleasssee. My boobs hurt," Jenn whined.

"Say less," I smirked and got on the bed. Jenn followed and sat between my legs, then rested her back against my chest. I took off my shirt she was wearing and began to massage her breasts as we watched TV.

Jenn enjoyed the massage so much that she fell asleep. I continued to massage her breasts, then slowly stopped and began to rub her belly softly. Suddenly, I started to feel really nauseous. I quickly pulled away, accidentally waking Jenn up, and she looked at me confused as I hunched over the toilet and threw up.

"Papi, are you okay?" Jenn said as she quickly went to check on me. I finally got a break and sighed as I felt a little better. "I think so," I said breathlessly, then felt another round coming. I prepped for the worst, but I ended up just dry heaving. Jenn helped to calm me down and clean me up.

"I'm sorry to say this, but I think you got my pregnancy symptoms, papi," she said, and I sighed.

"What do you mean?" I said softly as my throat felt irritated from throwing up.

"When you and your partner are deeply in love, and one of them is pregnant, because one is pregnant, the partner sometimes will get the pregnancy symptoms instead of the pregnant partner," Jenn laughed.

"Awh... fuck," I sighed. "7 more months of this shit, then?" I said and whined.

"Welcome to pregnancy... and also, why do you think the past week you've been eating hot Cheetos with nacho cheese...? You have my cravings..." Jenn giggled.

"But the past two pregnancies..." I started off, then immediately hunched over the toilet and threw up again.

Jenn sighed softly and rubbed my back.

Once I was finally done, I rinsed my mouth out first then brushed my teeth.

"I think the last two pregnancies were probably because we weren't always together, and we were always... you know... fighting... sometimes..." Jenn paused... "but since we're always home now, you've been more attached than ever and have been... you know... how the kids call it 'simping' over me." Jenn laughed.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I said.

"If I ask you to do something, you do it without questioning it, or you just always do random acts of kindness for me. I mean you always have since the beginning of our relationship, but since we spend way more time now, you've been always more attentive than before and are... basically obsessed with me." Jenn shrugged.

"Well, I always have been... what do you mean?" I made a face and was still confused.

"Hmm... never mind. But keep up the obsession. I love it." Jenn giggled.

"Oh trust me, that's never going away." I said and was gonna kiss her but then pulled away and took a shower instead to feel refreshed since I felt gross from throwing up. After I showered and got dressed, I laid in bed beside Jenn, and she rubbed my back softly.

"So you really do love me... I mean before you didn't love me as much... I see..." Jenn said wanting to start an argument.

"Jenn. Don't. I do love you and always will, and I will never stop loving you. You're my ride or die. The mother of all my kids. Your kids are mine. Everything I own is yours. So shut up and give me kisses. I feel like shit." I said in a sassy tone, which made Jenn laugh.

"Alright, benjalina," Jenn teased and gave me kisses. I kissed back and pulled her close to me. I held her close as if she was my favorite stuffed animal. Jenn brings me so much peace and tranquility.

We both took a nap for a good 3 hours... 3:00 PM.

Jenn's pov

I woke up to find Ben cuddling my legs, his face resting on my ass. His hand lingered under the waistline of my thong as he peacefully slept. Attempting to move, I whined about needing to pee.

"Bring me back my pillow when you're done," he mumbled in his sleep, still attached to my legs. I got up, not for the restroom but to shower and prepare for the night.

Ben, roused by the sound of the shower, woke up and enjoyed the view as I showered. Unaware of his gaze, I immersed myself in my own world. When I finished, he handed me a warm towel, wrapping it around me and kissing my forehead. Another towel for my hair followed.

"Thanks, baby," I smiled.

"Mhm," he replied as I put my hair up. Pulling me close, he placed me on the counter.

"I love you... so much. So much, actually," he expressed, taking my hands and placing a kiss on my forehead. "But I don't have anything planned for tonight," he added, awaiting my reaction.

"I do. I have a date with my husband at that nice restaurant we go to every year. I don't think my husband would mind if you went," I shrugged. He playfully shook his head.

"You saw the reservations on my phone, didn't you?" he asked, and I nodded.

"Babe, I wanted to prank you," he laughed.

"Nice try, mister," I laughed, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him. He responded by pulling down my towel.

"You're so obsessed," I giggled.

"Always," he said in a low, raspy tone, kissing my neck.

"Mmhh," I whispered.

"Mom!" someone called from outside our room.

"I'll be right there! Hold on!" I called out, and Ben looked at me with a hint of sadness. I pulled him close, and he set me down gently, swatting my ass playfully.

"Benjamin!" I laughed, putting on my red silk robe. I unlocked the door to find Violet standing outside.

"For Valentine's, can we order takeout and have some friends over?" she asked eagerly.

"Yes. The nanny will be here soon. Just take out $300 from my wallet and buy whatever you guys want," I smiled, looking up at her.

"Thanks, Mom," Violet smiled, hugging me. I hugged her back and rubbed her back softly.

"Of course, baby," I smiled, kissing her cheek. "I love you lots."

"I love you more, Momma," Violet smiled, leaving for the living room. I closed the door, and Ben waited for me on the bed. I quickly jumped onto the bed, and Ben and I began to playfully wrestle.

"Ben!" I laughed as we wrestled. Managing to lock his head between my legs, he tried to pry them off.

"Jenn, I can't breathe!" Ben exclaimed. I let him go, but he then pretended to put me in a headlock. Being gentle, he held my head.

"Bennnn!!!" I yelled, managing to bite his finger. He immediately released me, and I went for his legs, climbing onto one and playfully biting his thigh.

"Okay, okay! I tap out!" Ben yelped, pulling away as soon as I let him go.

"Yayyy!! What's my prize?" I giggled, a bit breathless from our playful wrestling.

"This." He said and pulled me down then placed his head between my legs and began to eat me out.

I gasped and was amazed by his tongue. I started to squirm around as he fluttered his tongue hue against my clit.

"Oh my god... papi... yess... oh yess!" I moaned into a pillow and held the pillow over my face to muffle my loud moans.

Ben held onto my ass and squeezed it as he continued to eat me out. I moved the pillow to the side and gulped as I looked down at him. I gripped his hair and let out a soft moan as I arched my back.

"Fuck fuck fuck... right...." I paused as I rolled my eyes back and had an intense orgasm. "There..." I said breathlessly as I finished my sentence.

After a lingering kiss, Ben gracefully stepped away to get dressed. As I lay in bed, attempting to unwind, I couldn't help but express my awe.

"Wow... fuck," I whispered, observing him change before he trimmed and lined his beard.

"Papi, how do you always reset me? You just know how to make me feel better," I said softly, to which Ben chuckled.

"I don't know, kitty girl," he replied, grooming his beard.

Curiosity led me to peek at his phone, discovering his lockscreen – a gripping photo from last night.

"When did you take this?" I exclaimed, showing him his phone.

"Last night. You didn't notice?" he asked, nonchalant. The image was intimate, his hand covering a part of me.

"What if the kids see your phone?" I worried.

"Babe, really? The kids have their own phones. Even Juni has one," Ben reassured confidently.

Opening his phone, I found another intimate photo of me.

"Why do you have this? I sent it while you were at work," I blushed, feeling both appreciated and surprised.

"Jenn, you can't be mad. Your body is art. My phone is for my eyes only. Yours too. If you don't want me to look at art, change it. My phone is yours too," he declared, kissing my neck. A soft moan escaped as he tugged and twisted my nipples.

"I love you," he whispered, removing my robe.

"I love you more, baby," I replied, watching him assist me into a cute dress.

I chuckled when he playfully tickled my sides, then leaned in for a sweet neck kiss.

"Papi..." I softly breathed, feeling my breath grow heavier with each touch. There's something about his touch that puts me under a spell, my body craving him.

Wrapping my arms around his neck, I was captivated by his amazing scent. My baby always smells good, and his cologne is just incredible.

With a loving gaze, he pulled away slightly but stayed close. "Need help with your hair?" he asked, to which I declined with a soft smile. "I love you," I added.

"I love you more, princess," he replied, playfully smacking my ass, breaking the cute moment.

"God damn it, Ben," I laughed. "Sorry... that ass is getting bigger, and I enjoy it so much," he bluntly remarked, making me laugh even more. I shook my head gently and headed to do my makeup. Filming a JLo Beauty video, Ben suddenly appeared, giving a soft wave to the camera before slipping into the closet to put on his dress shoes.

Patiently lingering inside, he waited until I wrapped up before stepping out.

"Why not join, babe?" I questioned.

"It's your time... I didn't want a 'Bennifer' makeup vibe. This is a Jennifer scene," he explained, embracing me from behind, planting gentle kisses on my shoulder.

I started recording again but made a video for my finsta.

"You see guys. You wanna know a secret to an everlasting marriage? Having a big heart, listening to each other, and communicating," I grinned.

"And having a big butt too," Ben joked. I glanced at him in the mirror, about to speak, but burst into laughter instead.

After ending the video, I chuckled at my own reaction while rewatching the video.

"Ready now," I declared, eyeing him, hoping he'd catch the missing detail to my outfit.

"Nope. Not yet," Ben gently turned me, slipping on my favorite gold necklace that spells "Ben."

I slipped on a long gold necklace with a key, it nestled perfectly between my cleavage. I added some shimmering lotion on my collarbones and arms, Ben watched, impressed by my perfume. Grinning at him, I glanced in the mirror, fixing my naturally curly hair by adding a few more curls.

"I Love your curls," Ben whispered, admiring from afar.

"Papa, you're sweet," I smiled.

We left the room just in time for the nanny's arrival. Ben handed me my Hermes Kelly bag, and as I checked my phone, it was 5:49 PM.

"Papi, the reservation is at 7; we gotta go... the traffic," I reminded Ben. He nodded, and after saying bye to the kids, we hopped into Ben's Mercedes. I took control of the music, as a typical passenger princess does, and played Adele's "All I Ask." I glanced at Ben.

"When I saw her live without you, I was thinking of you the whole time... so many songs of hers... I imagined we could dance to in the backyard under the moonlight," I shared softly.

"Mh... well, let's make that happen tonight," he replied while driving, and I gently caressed his beard.

"Really, papi?" I asked, smiling.

"Yeah. I don't see why not," he grinned, then focused on the road. As I softly sang along to the song, Ben took my hand off his beard and held it, kissing my hand and playing with my wedding ring.

Shortly after the song ended, "For The Love Of You" by the Isley Brothers played.

"Oh, this is my sonngggg!" Ben said and sang to me.

"Glad to be here alone With a lover unlike no other... Sad to see a new horizon... Slowly comin' into view... Yeah, I wanna be living for the love of you" he sang the lyrics to me and held my hand. I smiled and blushed softly, enjoying this romantic moment with the love of my life.

When we arrived, it was 6:53 PM. Ben parked the car, got out, and opened the door for me. I took his hand.

"This way, Mrs. Affleck," Ben said as he led us into the restaurant.

"Hi, reservations for Affleck." Ben confidently told the hostess, and she nodded, checking us in and guiding us to our table.

The scenery was breathtaking. It had been a while since we had been here, reminiscent of a charming restaurant in Italy that Ben and I once visited.

Ben pulled the chair out for me, and I smiled sweetly at him as he helped me with my fur coat. I sat down, and he leaned down, kissing me. I kissed back, and he gracefully placed my coat on the chair across from us before sitting beside me and wrapping his arm around my chair.

"Can I get you two anything to drink?" The waitress asked, taking over once the hostess left.

"A Diet Coke for me and for my wife, she'll take a tea and a sprite," he said confidently.

The waitress nodded and left.

"Papi... how'd you know I was craving sprite?" I asked him.

"Baby girl... you've gone through sprites this month like I do with Diet Cokes." He chuckled and kissed me.

I kissed back and smiled at him, savoring the romantic atmosphere.

""Hey baby, I was just thinking about how proud I am of you," Ben expressed out of the blue.

"Really? What brought that on?" I inquired.

"Well, with your single out and everything, you've been killing it in those interviews. I've been watching you handle it all, and I just wanted to tell you how proud I am," he said, casting a loving gaze my way.

"Aw, thanks, papi. I couldn't do it without your support," I smiled warmly at him.

"You're incredible, you know that? And seeing you juggle everything, especially with Juni and Raelynn, just makes me admire you more," he mentioned, planting a soft kiss on my lips. I reciprocated with a smile.

"That means a lot, babe. But it's not just me; we make a great team," I said, patting his hand before interlocking our fingers.

"Absolutely, mi amor. And speaking of teams, I can't wait for us to keep growing together," he shared, smiling softly at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked, a bit confused about the direction of the conversation.

"I mean, seeing your success and thinking about our future, it gets me excited. I look forward to seeing what more we can achieve together. I'm proud of the artist you've become, the mom you are, and I can't wait to see where life takes us," he admitted, placing a tender kiss on my forehead.

"That's so sweet, Ben. I feel the same way. We've been through a lot, and I'm excited about the journey ahead," I said, caressing his beard softly with my other hand.

"Me too, baby. We've got a lot of years ahead of us, and I can't wait to grow old with you, experiencing all the highs and lows together," he whispered before kissing me. I kissed back, smiling.

"That sounds perfect, papi. I love you," I smiled as tears formed along my waterline.

"I love you more, mi vida. Always," he declared.

"And you know, thinking about our journey ahead, there's something else I'm incredibly excited about," Ben added with a playful grin.

"What's that, papi?" I asked, curious.

"Our little one on the way," he announced, his eyes filled with anticipation and joy.

A wide smile spread across my face. "Really, Ben? You're excited about the baby?"

"Absolutely. Imagining us as parents, navigating this new chapter together, it fills me with so much joy. I can't wait to hold our little one, watch them grow, and share all those beautiful moments with you," he expressed, his voice carrying genuine excitement.

"Wow, that means the world to me, Ben. I'm so lucky to have you by my side through all of this," I said, feeling overwhelmed with happiness.

"We're in this together, mi vida. Our family is growing, and I couldn't be happier about it," he said, placing a gentle hand on my belly where our baby was growing, sealing the moment with another tender kiss.

Our dinner date overflowed with delightful conversations, each word a gentle reminder of the reasons I fell in love with him. In those moments, I found myself tumbling even more into the depths of my affection for him, a gradual descent that also marked a retreat from my lingering trust issues. His consistent efforts in proving himself to me, combined with the confirmation of the pregnancy symptoms today, have added new layers to our connection, forging a profound bond between us.

After our dinner date, Ben surprised me by taking me to the hills, offering an enchanting view of Los Angeles. As we stood there, the city lights creating a breathtaking backdrop, he pulled me into a spontaneous slow dance. The soft melody of Adele's "One and Only" echoed in the night, and under the starlit sky, we shared a moment that felt timeless. In the embrace of the music and each other, our connection deepened, transcending the city's bustling energy into a serene dance of love.

As we embraced under the glittering night sky, Ben and I delved into a conversation that carried us back to the roots of our love story. The city lights below created a magical backdrop as we reminisced about the Dunkin commercial, where our journey together began.

"You know, mi vida, when I first saw you on the set of that Dunkin commercial, there was this magnetic pull. I couldn't help but feel this intense attraction," Ben confessed, his eyes holding a mix of nostalgia and admiration.

I chuckled, remembering the playful banter we shared during those shoots. "I had no idea you felt that way back then."

He smiled, his gaze never leaving mine. "Oh, I was smitten. But little did I know, that attraction would only grow stronger with time."

Our conversation unfolded like a love letter, with Ben expressing how, over the years, his initial attraction had transformed into a profound love. He spoke of the unique qualities that drew him in and how every moment together deepened his affection.

"Jennifer, you're unlike anyone I've ever met. Your strength, your kindness, your beauty – it all captivates me," he confessed, a sincerity evident in his voice.

I felt a warmth in my chest, touched by his words. "You make me feel so loved, Ben. It's incredible how we've grown together."

"I've never felt this way with anyone else. You're my one and only, mi amor," he declared, his hand gently brushing against mine.

Our conversation continued, weaving through the intricacies of our journey, highlighting the evolution of our connection from a Dunkin commercial set to this hillside, where our love story reached new heights beneath the starry night.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 53.2K 49
Others carved her past, she was now deciding her future. But was she living? The memories that haunted her determine each decision she made until he...
52.7K 1.3K 51
If you love bennifer's story you will love this fanfic!!! 🔥🔥🔥 They are recovering what was taken from them. This is their second chance ❤️❤️❤️ Som...
15K 593 14
I can never love a person in my life she thinks, unaware of the fact that someone is already craving for her little love like crazy!!!!
119 22 16
As June and Jeremy navigate societal expectations and personal challenges, their love blossoms, proving that age is just a number when it comes to ma...