evil & completely in love

Par ioatheloser

kim yeri and dong sicheng need eachother for different reasons. in their relationship, true love doesn't exis... Plus

01 | dreams of the perfect.
02 | stuck in a loop of scandal.
03 | the night of our meeting.
04 | when true love disappears.
06 | the truth hides behind a lie.
07 | decisions made out of love.
08 | a flight of imagination.
09 | first signs of turbulence.
10 | skiing with an enemy.
11 | do you know what love is ?
12 | hopes for a better future.
13 | another flame between us.
14 | tragedy strikes after happiness.
15 | what if, oh, but what if .. ?
16 | make me see the new you.
17 | follow and be followed.
18 | in a public relationship.
19 | the night of the gala.
20 | key to the treasure.
21 | do you fall in love ?
22 | defend and offer.
23 | once feelings appear.
24 | blackmail, baby, blackmail.
25 | once again, anger takes over.
26 | fight against the past.
27 | xoxo.
28 | oops, we fall again.
29 | yeri's birthday week !
30 | don't be scared ! i'm here.
31 | well, it's hard to be calm.
32 | we are parents ( we think ) !
33 | what's with all the tragedies ?
34 | sicheng in the countryside.
35 | but, we've met eachother already.
36 | a decision easy to make.
37 | yeri, completely in love.
38 | sicheng, completely in love.
39 | hell sent you to me.
40 | heaven sent you to me.
41 | okay, time to admit.
42 | what even is a baby fever?
43 | tough decisions for a tough life.
44 | sicheng, that's not nice !
45 | from the starting point, again.
46 | in love, or not in love ?
47 | a proposal ? please say yes.
48 | officially engaged.
49 | terrible, just terrible.
50 | girls love a girls trip!
51 | i miss the devil, actually.
52 | your smile, oh, your smile.
53 | a question of a lifetime.
54 | precious little moments with you.
55 | how did i meet an ex ?
56 | who is getting married aswell ?
57 | anger disappears once you come.
58 | an italian escape, to love.
59 | love, just like in the movies.
60 | i just love shopping!
61 | wait, i still love him.
62 | decisions and expectations.
63 | reveals, mwah, reveals.
64 | spa and worry day!
65 | a bad choice, but a choice.
66 | the final day in milan.
67 | you control me, so do i.
68 | a night full of anger.
69 | you're just as sweet as a sweet.
70 | how are you real ?
71 | it's us, and we love drama.
72 | ah, she's just a little insane.
73 | it's okay to be happy, alone.
74 | the match day!
75 | time flies by and you don't.
76 | wedding preparations!
77 | when you get a heart attack.
78 | it's a quite nice time.
79 | struggles, and more struggles.
80 | our favourite moments.
81 | i hate ( love ) you.
82 | a night full of emotions.
83 | a fight over a heart.
84 | it's not a fairytale, idiot.
85 | of course, you can help.
86 | ah, what a lovely life!
87 | a little girl's dream.
88 | i have been waiting!
89 | actual parents, but not really.
90 | a very, very beautiful life.

05 | trapped in a golden cage.

14 3 16
Par ioatheloser

" what are you doing today ? " sooyoung asked, as yeri was sorting through her clothes. she folded her pants, before looking back at sooyoung. " do you want to go to the mall with me ? "

" yes ! " yeri smiled, as she got up. " what do you want to buy ? " she asked, as sooyoung seemed to not hear her. sooyoung walked to her closet, as yeri quickly followed her. " sooyoung ! what are you going to buy ? "

" oh. " sooyoung let out a laugh, " i'm sorry, i didn't hear you. if i'm honest, i don't really know what to buy, i just want to go somewhere. "

" that's a great idea. " yeri pulled her friend into a hug, as sooyoung walked to her dresses. she took out a dress she wanted to wore today, as yeri walked towards her.

" is that the dress you want to wear ? " yeri asked, as sooyoung nodded. " wait, don't we have matching dresses ? i clearly remember buying one exactly like yours. " yeri walked to her closet. sooyoung waited for her, until she returned, holding the same dress as sooyoung's.

" that is amazing ! " sooyoung clapped, " let's wear them. " she said, as yeri nodded. they began putting on the dresses, before sooyoung zipped it up. " do you need help ? "

" with what ? the zipper. " yeri asked, as sooyoung nodded. yeri shaked her head, as she zipped her dress up. the two girls walked over to sooyoung's shoes, as yeri pointed to a pair of nude heels. " i have the same pair. let's wear those and match. "

" okay ! " sooyoung smiled, as she put on her heels. yeri brought the pair in sooyoung's closet, as she put them on. sooyoung looked at her friend, as yeri looked in the mirror.

" what jacket should i wear ? " yeri asked, as sooyoung looked at her outfit. " should i just do a puffer ? or should i put on a fur jacket ? "

" i think a puffer will do just fine. " sooyoung replied, as yeri nodded, with a smile on her face. " did you plan anything with sicheng today ? " she asked, as yeri shaked her head.

" no. he didn't call me after i left to take you away from jaehyun. " yeri sighed, " he was the one who told me that jaehyun came back. i couldn't leave you to fall for him again, sooyoung. i met you after you broke up, but you were hurt by him, just in a way you can't understand if you didn't see how you looked like. how broken you were. " she put her hands on sooyoung's shoulder.

" thank you, yeri. " sooyoung said, as she pulled yeri into a hug. yeri pat her back, as she heard sooyoung's quiet sobs. " i'm glad i found a friend like you. " she said, as she let go of their hug.

" come on, sooyoung. " yeri said, " we need to get to the mall ! " she held sooyoung's hand, as they walked out of their shared apartament. they made it to yeri's car, as sooyoung looked at her.

" where is your driver ? " sooyoung asked, as yeri looked at her. " he's not coming today. " yeri replied, as sooyoung nodded. sooyoung went to the driver's seat, as they drove off.

" should we get some coffee ? " yeri asked, as sooyoung nodded. yeri opened her phone, as she looked at the messages sicheng sent her. sooyoung looked at her, " did sicheng text you ? "

" no, and i am angry. " yeri scoffed, " he doesn't even go to work, he just lies to me. and i don't like that. " she rolled her eyes, as sooyoung let out a small laugh.

" i think you should also ignore him. " sooyoung cleared her throat, " afterall, you said that he needs to win you. " yeri nodded at her words, " however, we need to do something to make him talk to you more. what should we do ? "

" i don't know. " yeri sighed, " i have no idea how to deal with men, especially ones that are so obsessed with themselves that they only talk about what they did and what they want .. " she looked at sooyoung, " was jaehyun like that ? "

" sometimes. " sooyoung replied, " especially when we fought. he would only bring up what he did for me, leaving out what i did for him. " she made it to parking lot of the mall, " it was tiring to just hear him talk like that to me. "

" now i hate him even more. " yeri took her seatbelt off, " what's with men and being terrible people. " she took her purse, as the two girls walked in the mall.

" i really don't know how to answer you, yeri. " sooyoung said, before she pointed to a stand, " do you want ice cream ? oh, wait .. i forgot that you are on a diet. "

" forget about it. " yeri laughed, " i can enjoy some ice cream with my friend. " she made her way to the ice cream stand, handing the cashier her credit card. " one chocolate and one chocolate and cherry. " she said, as sooyoung waited for the ice cream.

she took the two cones, as yeri got her credit card back. yeri took her chocolate cone, as sooyoung tried the cherry ice cream. they sat down on a bench, eating their ice cream.

" it's very good. " sooyoung said, as yeri smiled at her. the two finished their ice cream, as yeri pointed to a store. " we should go there. i heard they have great perfumes. "

sooyoung nodded, as yeri walked into the store. she began looking around, as sooyoung saw a few bottles of perfume that caught her attention.

her day was going much better.

sicheng opened the door to his father's office. he walked in, as he saw his father, typing something on his computer. sicheng sat down at the chairs infront of his desk.

" why did you call me ? " sicheng asked, as his father looked up. " i need to meet up with someone, i don't have time to hear you complain about me. " he sighed, as his father put down his glasses.

" sicheng, i'm tired of you sitting at home and lying about going to work ! " mr. dong yelled, " all you are doing is trying to get girls to spend time with you, and i'm not happy with that. " he sighed, " do you even have a girlfriend ? "

sicheng thought for a few minutes. could he say that yeri was his girlfriend ? his father didn't know anything about her, or about what sicheng actually thought of her, so there shouldn't be any problems.

" i have a girlfriend. " sicheng answered, " her name is yeri. we've been seeing eachother for a week. " he said, as his father looked at him, shocked.

" yeri ? " mr. dong asked, " as in kim yeri ? " he asked, as sicheng nodded. " where did you even meet her ? how did you get to talk to her ? she wouldn't look at you, especially since you're not going to be the chairman. "

" she doesn't care ! " she doesn't know. sicheng got up, looking at his father. " if you don't believe me, i am bringing her to my cousin's wedding. watch me. "

he walked out of the office, as his father began laughing. sicheng opened his messages, before he wrote one to yeri. he looked at the message, as he sent it.

" hey, yeri ! do you have any plans for today ? can we hang out ? " he wrote, as he waited for yeri to reply. " sure, i just came back from the mall. you can come to pick me up if you want to. "

sicheng smiled at yeri's reply, as he put on his jacket. he walked out of the house, before he walked in his car. he drove off, as he parked infront of yeri's apartament.

" sicheng ! " yeri waved towards him, as sicheng rolled down his window. " i guess you found my apartament. " she smiled, getting in the car. sicheng rolled down his window, looking at yeri, who was looking for her phone.

" how are you ? " sicheng asked, as yeri turned to him. " i had an argument with my father. he just never understands me, and i'm always so stressed whenever i come back from talking to him. "

" it's fine. " yeri pat his back, " i'm here for you. i will listen and understand you, no matter what. " she said, as sicheng looked at her.

" do you really mean it ? " sicheng asked, " because i won't be a chairman, my brother will be. i hope that doesn't make your opinion different. "

but he still has money, and enough of them. " i don't care about it. " she smiled, as she got closer to him. " you are a wonderful person, sicheng. "

" do you want to be my girlfriend ? " sicheng asked her, as yeri thought for a second, before she began nodding. " i'll promise you i'll be a great person to you. " he said, as yeri placed a kiss on his cheek.

she fell right into his trap, and she fell right into her trap.

seulgi cut the steak that she ordered, as sooyoung avoided looking at her. sooyoung let out a sigh, as seulgi looked up, rolling her eyes.

" i don't want to be here either. " seulgi said, " but at least i try to seem like i want to enjoy, unlike you. " she put her fork down, " i was supposed to be at a badminton game, but here i am. "

" a badminton game ? " sooyoung raised her eyebrows, " what are you doing there ? " she asked, as seulgi glared at her. " why do you look at me like that ? i am just asking. "

" i need to go and see someone. " seulgi continued eating her steak, as sooyoung nodded. " if you tell mom and dad about it, i'll make sure you suffer. "

" what ? " sooyoung widened her eyes, " why is it so serious ? who are you even seeing ? " she asked again, as seulgi ignored her question. " seulgi, tell me. "

" stop making me tell you ! " she yelled, " i don't want to tell you everything. " seulgi finished her steak, as she got up. " goodbye. "

she walked out of the restaurant, as sooyoung looked at the clock. she opened her phone, searching for any games that there were around this time.

" it's time to find out where seulgi is going. "

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

Ace Par Antonia

Roman d'amour

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
The Boyfriend App Par Mon D Rea

Roman pour Adolescents

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
311 56 6
《2min Hunger Games AU, în care vederea lui Seungmin se estompează în viziunea tehnicoloră a lui Minho.》 -Sideship story de la "ɪꜰ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱʜᴏʀᴇ...