evil & completely in love

By ioatheloser

kim yeri and dong sicheng need eachother for different reasons. in their relationship, true love doesn't exis... More

01 | dreams of the perfect.
02 | stuck in a loop of scandal.
03 | the night of our meeting.
05 | trapped in a golden cage.
06 | the truth hides behind a lie.
07 | decisions made out of love.
08 | a flight of imagination.
09 | first signs of turbulence.
10 | skiing with an enemy.
11 | do you know what love is ?
12 | hopes for a better future.
13 | another flame between us.
14 | tragedy strikes after happiness.
15 | what if, oh, but what if .. ?
16 | make me see the new you.
17 | follow and be followed.
18 | in a public relationship.
19 | the night of the gala.
20 | key to the treasure.
21 | do you fall in love ?
22 | defend and offer.
23 | once feelings appear.
24 | blackmail, baby, blackmail.
25 | once again, anger takes over.
26 | fight against the past.
27 | xoxo.
28 | oops, we fall again.
29 | yeri's birthday week !
30 | don't be scared ! i'm here.
31 | well, it's hard to be calm.
32 | we are parents ( we think ) !
33 | what's with all the tragedies ?
34 | sicheng in the countryside.
35 | but, we've met eachother already.
36 | a decision easy to make.
37 | yeri, completely in love.
38 | sicheng, completely in love.
39 | hell sent you to me.
40 | heaven sent you to me.
41 | okay, time to admit.
42 | what even is a baby fever?
43 | tough decisions for a tough life.
44 | sicheng, that's not nice !
45 | from the starting point, again.
46 | in love, or not in love ?
47 | a proposal ? please say yes.
48 | officially engaged.
49 | terrible, just terrible.
50 | girls love a girls trip!
51 | i miss the devil, actually.
52 | your smile, oh, your smile.
53 | a question of a lifetime.
54 | precious little moments with you.
55 | how did i meet an ex ?
56 | who is getting married aswell ?
57 | anger disappears once you come.
58 | an italian escape, to love.
59 | love, just like in the movies.
60 | i just love shopping!
61 | wait, i still love him.
62 | decisions and expectations.
63 | reveals, mwah, reveals.
64 | spa and worry day!
65 | a bad choice, but a choice.
66 | the final day in milan.
67 | you control me, so do i.
68 | a night full of anger.
69 | you're just as sweet as a sweet.
70 | how are you real ?
71 | it's us, and we love drama.
72 | ah, she's just a little insane.
73 | it's okay to be happy, alone.
74 | the match day!
75 | time flies by and you don't.
76 | wedding preparations!
77 | when you get a heart attack.
78 | it's a quite nice time.
79 | struggles, and more struggles.
80 | our favourite moments.
81 | i hate ( love ) you.
82 | a night full of emotions.
83 | a fight over a heart.
84 | it's not a fairytale, idiot.
85 | of course, you can help.
86 | ah, what a lovely life!
87 | a little girl's dream.
88 | i have been waiting!
89 | actual parents, but not really.
90 | a very, very beautiful life.

04 | when true love disappears.

15 3 22
By ioatheloser

" you know, i must admit, i've never looked this good. " yeri smiled at herself, as she did a small twirl infront of the mirror. she turned to sooyoung, who was scrolling down her phone. " are you even listening to me ? "

" i am. " sooyoung replied, as she got up. she looked away from her phone, " why are you even saying that ? it's not like you looked different yesterday. " she laughed, as yeri looked at her.

" i look perfect, and i now have the perfect guy obsessed with me. " yeri giggled, " did he text me ? check my messages, i need to know if he asked me out. " she ran to her phone, as sooyoung handed it to her.

yeri scrolled through her messages, but she didn't see sicheng's number. she let out a sigh, before throwing her phone on the ground. sooyoung looked at her, before she saw that yeri walked into her closet.

" that .. that asshole ! " yeri threw a pair of shoes on the ground, " am i not enough ?! what does he need other than my attention ?! sooyoung, you were right ! " she sighed, " i'll never talk to him again. "

sooyoung was shocked, yeri never acted like that. she sat next to her, as sooyoung pulled her friend into a hug. yeri rested her head on sooyoung's shoulder, before a text message appeard on her screen.

" hey ! it took long for me to text you, and you probably waited a long time. sorry, i was busy, i have to go to my father's company and work. we'll maybe hang out later. " sicheng wrote in his message, as yeri read it out loud, for sooyoung to hear it.

" see ? " sooyoung laughed, " he has to go and work, but he promised to call you. stop being angry and throwing innocent shoes on the ground because of him ! " she playfully hit yeri's arm, as yeri looked at her.

" i hate him so much. " yeri told sooyoung, " but he had so much money. he's my key to actually being happy. " she smiled, as sooyoung shaked her head. " sooyoung, my whole life i dreamnt of marrying someone who had the money he has. "

" don't rely on him ! " sooyoung put her hands on yeri's shoulders. " he's not someone who we can trust, but, as long as you trick him into loving you, we can work it out somehow. " she said, as yeri nodded..

" we will win. " yeri smiled in an evil way, " he doesn't realize what i have up in my sleeve. sicheng might have a backround which allows him to think he's better than everyone else, but he doesn't know who i am. " she let out a laugh, as sooyoung nodded.

" i am glad you know your worth. " sooyoung got up, " so, not only as your friend, but as your manager, i have set up a photoshoot tomorrow. i prepared some paparazzis to take photos of you, if you are spotted anywhere with sicheng. " she explained to yeri, who kept nodding.

" i don't know about the paparazzi, but you clearly have a good idea of what we should do right now. " yeri said, as she got up from the ground, " let me put these shoes back in their spot. " she said, as she took the shoes.

" do you know that sicheng is going to a wedding later this month ? " sooyoung asked, " maybe he will ask you to be his partner. " she said, as yeri nodded. she fixed her shoes, before turning back to sooyoung.

" then i need to make an appointement for my eyebrows, eyelashes, nails .. " yeri sighed, " what else ? " she looked at sooyoung, who pointed to her lips. " my lip fillers ? i need to change them in .. a month ? but i think i can get them faster. "

she then looked at her phone again. sicheng texted her again. yeri took her phone, before her smile dropped. sooyoung looked at her, before getting up, to read the message.

" hey, i'm sorry, i'm not sure if we can hang out today. i have a lot of work, then i need to pick out a suit with kun for a wedding i'm going to later this month. " sicheng wrote again, as yeri threw her phone again.

" sooyoung ! " yeri yelled, as sooyoung pulled her into a hug. " i need to do something. where do they buy expensive suits ? " she asked, as her friend thought for a second. " i need to convince him that i am better than the other girls he's seen. "

" i need to talk to someone. " sooyoung sighed, " but i'll find the store. i promise you, i will never stop searching until i will find it. " she said, as yeri smiled towards her friend.

" oh, sooyoung, you're the greatest friend i could've ever asked for. " yeri said, " i'm glad i met you. you were apart of my rise in society and in people's eyes. " she said, as a tear dropped from sooyoung's eye.

sooyoung was the youngest daughter of a prosecutor. but what dragged her down was the fact that she wasn't really the prosecutor's daughter. her mother had an affair, which lead to her being born after her older sister.

growing up, she accepted that she was never as great as her sister, seulgi. seulgi was famous for her backround, but she made a name for herself in the television industry. however, sooyoung was never in the spotlight, until she met her soulmate six years ago.

jeong jaehyun was an heir to a pharmacy branch. sooyoung met him randomly, when they were both in the same cafe. jaehyun was loved by all media, and sooyoung couldn't help but fall for him. they were the perfect couple, until they broke up after four years of being together.

they fell out of love, but truth was, sooyoung dreamnt of being married, while jaehyun wanted to wait until he was older. at some point, they couldn't agree with eachother on anything, which lead to sooyoung breaking up with him.

it took a long time for her to heal, and after that, she decided to live away from the red carpet, from the glamorous life that she wanted to have when she was young. that's when she met yeri, who was climbing up in the social scene. she agreed to manage her, but, they grew to become good friends.

" i heard another message. " sooyoung said, as yeri took her phone. " is it sicheng ? did he text you ? " sooyoung asked, as yeri nodded. sooyoung smiled at her friend, before yeri showed her the message.

" i'm sending you a lot of messages, but i just wanted to know if you have any other schedueles at the end of the month ? do you have time for a wedding ? " sicheng texted, as yeri quickly replied. " great ! let's meet today. i'm going with kun at around 6, i will be on the avenue that leads to .. "

yeri didn't finish the message, before she began jumping around. sooyoung jumped with her, as yeri ran to her drawers, taking out and preparing an outift.

" what should i wear ? " yeri asked, as sooyoung looked at her fur jackets, at her dresses, shoes and jewelry. " do you want to pick it out for me ? "

" yes ! " sooyoung smiled, as she walked up to her dresses. she took out a short, black dress, as she walked to the shoes. she gave yeri a pair of boots, as yeri widened her eyes. " i think it's cold outside, so we will do a fur jacket. "

" this is great ! " yeri clapped, " can i pick your outfit ? " yeri asked, " we need to look good, the both of us. i can't be the only one that stands out. "

" i .. actually have something to do, somewhere i need to go. "

sicheng looked at the suits that were displayed all over the store. kun abandoned him, because he had to join a family dinner, so, sicheng was all alone.

sicheng was searching for the perfect suit, until the door opened. yeri walked in, as sicheng turned to her. what was she wearing ? he scoffed, hoping that she didn't hear him.

" sicheng ! " yeri walked up to him, as sicheng smiled at her. she had to steal the spotlight. " i thought you forgot about our meeting. " he let out a laugh, as yeri shaked her head.

" how could i forget ? " yeri asked, as she wrapped her arm around his. why did he call it a meeting ? it's clearly a date. " so, a wedding .. is there a theme for it ? "

" oh, you want to help me pick out a suit ? " sicheng asked, " i wanted to ask you about the scheduele, since, you see .. " he looked at her, seeing her smile. he had a dog who needed to be looked after. " i need a wedding partner. "

" oh, i'll gladly come with you. " yeri said, as she looked at the suits. she walked up to a turquoise blazer, as she pointed it to sicheng. " this one. " she told sicheng, who closer to her.

" it is beautiful. " sicheng looked at it, " but i don't really want to wear turquoise pants. " he sighed, as yeri turned to him, confused.

" you won't wear turquoise pants. you'll wear black pants. " yeri said, " you don't have to match your pants with your blazer. that only looks good for certain colors. " she said, as sicheng nodded.

she must know what she's talking about. sicheng nodded, as an employee approached them. she bowed towards them, as sicheng showed her what he wanted to buy. yeri looked at her, as she smiled at sicheng.

she widened her eyes. why was she smiling at him ? yeri scoffed, as the woman looked up. she ran to the cash register, as sicheng turned to yeri.

" what dress do you have in your mind ? " sicheng asked, " do you want to match colors for the wedding ? " he asked her again, as yeri nodded. " i know that couples do that, but .. "

" we can match ! " yeri smiled, as the woman returned, holding a bag for sicheng. he took it, as the two walked out of the store, looking around. " do you have to go anywhere else ? "

" i'm a little hungry. " sicheng said, " and i really want to eat some fried chicken. do you want to join me ? " he asked, as yeri thought for a second.

fried chicken ? he wants to ask me out on a fried chicken date ? she let out a laugh, before she nodded. sicheng smiled, as he got in his car. yeri followed him, as they drove off.

" have you heard the news ? " sicheng asked, looking at yeri. she raised her eyebrows, before shaking her head. " ah, i thought you knew, since park sooyoung is you friend. "

" what do you mean ? " yeri asked, " what does sooyoung have to do with the news ?! " she suddently realized what sicheng could've been talking about. " please don't tell me jaehyun came back from london. "

" he did. " sicheng said, " from what i've heard, your friend went to see him at the airport. she didn't tell you ? " he asked, as yeri became concerned for her friend.

sooyoung can't fall for him.

" sooyoung ! " jaehyun said, as sooyoung waved towards him. he dragged his luggage through the aiport, before he finally made it to her. " we haven't seen eachother in such a long time. "

" yes, we haven't. " sooyoung said, as she let out a small sigh, " how have you been ? how was london ? sorry, i just have so many questions for you. " she let out a laugh.

" it was great. " jaehyun smiled, " it was a good time, i got to learn a lot of things about myself. " he cleared his throat, " but i've heard that you started managing yeri. how has that been ? "

" very fun ! " sooyoung said, " i am also friends with her. i like spending my time with her, she's a great person. " she watched as jaehyun gave her a bright smile.

" i'm glad you feel like that. " jaehyun said, as someone's voice was heard. " that has to be your friend. " he pointed to yeri, who was running to sooyoung.

" sooyoung ! " yeri yelled, " we need to go now ! " she grabbed sooyoung by her wrist, as they ran out of the airport. sooyoung was confused by what yeri was doing, which made her yank off yeri's hand.

" what are you doing ?! " sooyoung asked, as yeri took a deep breath. " where is sicheng ?! did you leave him ?! what about the wedding ?! " she began shaking yeri.

" i'm his wedding partner ! " yeri yelled, " but this isn't about me now. this is about you ! " she lowered her voice, " sooyoung, he'll make fun of you again. he's going to date you for another five years and tell you that he won't marry you. "

" you're right, i should move on. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 3.4K 43
- Așa sunt basmele. Nu poți săruta personajul negativ. - Putem inventa un basm în care ambele personaje trăiesc fericite până la adânci bătrâneți. ...
187 53 11
"Daca nu incerci sa obtii ceea ce vrei, nu vei obtine niciodata. Daca nu pui intrebarea, raspunsul va fi intotdeauna nu. Daca nu faci un pas inainte...
8K 329 32
Derek și Mellisa sunt doi adolescenți din lumi complet diferite. Când aceștia se întâlnesc universul lor o ia razna.
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...