evil & completely in love

By ioatheloser

kim yeri and dong sicheng need eachother for different reasons. in their relationship, true love doesn't exis... More

01 | dreams of the perfect.
02 | stuck in a loop of scandal.
04 | when true love disappears.
05 | trapped in a golden cage.
06 | the truth hides behind a lie.
07 | decisions made out of love.
08 | a flight of imagination.
09 | first signs of turbulence.
10 | skiing with an enemy.
11 | do you know what love is ?
12 | hopes for a better future.
13 | another flame between us.
14 | tragedy strikes after happiness.
15 | what if, oh, but what if .. ?
16 | make me see the new you.
17 | follow and be followed.
18 | in a public relationship.
19 | the night of the gala.
20 | key to the treasure.
21 | do you fall in love ?
22 | defend and offer.
23 | once feelings appear.
24 | blackmail, baby, blackmail.
25 | once again, anger takes over.
26 | fight against the past.
27 | xoxo.
28 | oops, we fall again.
29 | yeri's birthday week !
30 | don't be scared ! i'm here.
31 | well, it's hard to be calm.
32 | we are parents ( we think ) !
33 | what's with all the tragedies ?
34 | sicheng in the countryside.
35 | but, we've met eachother already.
36 | a decision easy to make.
37 | yeri, completely in love.
38 | sicheng, completely in love.
39 | hell sent you to me.
40 | heaven sent you to me.
41 | okay, time to admit.
42 | what even is a baby fever?
43 | tough decisions for a tough life.
44 | sicheng, that's not nice !
45 | from the starting point, again.
46 | in love, or not in love ?
47 | a proposal ? please say yes.
48 | officially engaged.
49 | terrible, just terrible.
50 | girls love a girls trip!
51 | i miss the devil, actually.
52 | your smile, oh, your smile.
53 | a question of a lifetime.
54 | precious little moments with you.
55 | how did i meet an ex ?
56 | who is getting married aswell ?
57 | anger disappears once you come.
58 | an italian escape, to love.
59 | love, just like in the movies.
60 | i just love shopping!
61 | wait, i still love him.
62 | decisions and expectations.
63 | reveals, mwah, reveals.
64 | spa and worry day!
65 | a bad choice, but a choice.
66 | the final day in milan.
67 | you control me, so do i.
68 | a night full of anger.
69 | you're just as sweet as a sweet.
70 | how are you real ?
71 | it's us, and we love drama.
72 | ah, she's just a little insane.
73 | it's okay to be happy, alone.
74 | the match day!
75 | time flies by and you don't.
76 | wedding preparations!
77 | when you get a heart attack.
78 | it's a quite nice time.
79 | struggles, and more struggles.
80 | our favourite moments.
81 | i hate ( love ) you.
82 | a night full of emotions.
83 | a fight over a heart.
84 | it's not a fairytale, idiot.
85 | of course, you can help.
86 | ah, what a lovely life!
87 | a little girl's dream.
88 | i have been waiting!
89 | actual parents, but not really.
90 | a very, very beautiful life.

03 | the night of our meeting.

11 3 26
By ioatheloser

yeri and sooyoung stood in the car, as sooyoung looked around the area. there were a few cars, not a single paparazzi or a cameraman. yeri fixed her earrings for one last time, before she turned to her friend.

" should we go ? " yeri asked, as sooyoung nodded. " god, this is so boring. " yeri said, as the two walked out of the car. they found the entrance of the venue, as yeri held onto her stomach.

" are you okay ? " sooyoung asked, seeing that yeri was behind her. yeri closed her eyes, as sooyoung ran to her. " what happend ? does the corset hurt ? can you breathe ? "

" it hurts so much. " yeri cried out the words, as sooyoung let out a sigh. she pulled yeri into a hug, as yeri let go of her stomach. " let's go, we can't be late. " yeri told sooyoung, as they enterd the venue.

sooyoung saw a bodyguard sitting infront of the door, as she bowed towards him. yeri reached out for her invitation, showing it to the man. he nodded, as the two girls enterd the giant room.

" where should we sit ? " sooyoung asked, as yeri turned to her. she pointed to a table in the right, as sooyoung nodded. they walked to their table, as yeri put her purse down. " can you sit down ? " she asked yeri.

" i guess i can. " yeri sighed, as she began looking around, to see if sicheng was already there. " is he here ? " she asked sooyoung, who looked up from her phone.

" i don't think so. " sooyoung asked, before she got closer to yeri. " but look at this. " she showed yeri the article, as yeri widened her eyes. " he's a cheater. he cheats on his girlfriends. "

" no way ! " yeri covered her mouth in shock, " that's so weird. " she said, as sooyoung nodded. " what should we do ? should i just stop going after him ? " she asked, as sooyoung let out a sigh.

" i don't know, yeri. " sooyoung put her hand on yeri's shoulder, " i really don't know how to feel about him right now. he is such a terrible man all of a sudden. " sooyoung put her phone away, still looking at yeri, " i'm sorry for showing him to you. "

" sooyoung, he might be a cheater, but he still has a lot of money. " yeri said, as sooyoung widened her eyes. " maybe, if he gets with me, he won't cheat with another girl. who would cheat on me ? "

" that's right. " sooyoung let out a laugh, before the door of the venue opened again. the two girls turned around, before two men walked in. " there he is. " sooyoung said, as yeri widened her eyes.

sicheng was even more good-looking in person. yeri had never seen a man like him her whole life, but she couldn't be sure of his actual personality. who cared about personality, since yeri surely didn't. yeri quickly looked away from him, as she saw sooyoung, who began eating the sweets on the table.

" so, how does he look in real life ? " sooyoung whispered towards yeri, as she turned to him again. sicheng was talking to an older man, before a smile appeard on his face. yeri looked back at sooyoung, as sooyoung began laughing at her friend. " i've never seen you act like this around a guy. "

" he's not just any guy ! " yeri almost yelled, as she glared towards sooyoung. " he's rich, young and gorgeous. he's perfect, isn't he ? " she attempted to look at him again, before she saw that they were walking towards another table.

" and he likes to kiss other women while he's in a relationship. " sooyoung looked at yeri, who continued glaring at her. " come on, yeri, don't be angry. i didn't mean to anger you, but that's the truth. "

" you showed me how he looked like and told me that he is the one for me ! " yeri held sooyoung's wrist, " i will be with him. he will be the one to provide me with everything i wanted, everything i dreamt of, sooyoung ! " she said, as she saw sicheng, who was walking towards the small bar area.

" go and get him, then. " sooyoung whispered to her, with a smile on her face. " i will be here, cheering for you. " she held yeri's hand, as yeri nodded, walking away.

yeri walked towards the bar, seeing that sicheng was drinking a glass of alcohol. yeri sat a chair away from him, looking at her nails. then, she remained quiet, until a voice was heard.

" kim yeri, right ? " sicheng asked her, as yeri turned around, nodding. she smiled at him, as sicheng called the bartender, " what do you want to drink ? " he asked yeri, who looked at him.

" i don't know, i don't really drink. " yeri let out a laugh, as she moved chairs, now sitting next to him. sicheng ordered for her, as the bartender returned with a glass in his hand. " oh, thank you. " yeri began drinking it, as sicheng put his phone back in his pocket.

" what brings you here ? " sicheng asked, as yeri looked at him. " i didn't really think you would come, i know you like going to public events where there are cameras .. " sicheng suddently covered his mouth, " i'm so sorry. "

" it's fine. " yeri let out a laugh, " i just wanted to come here with my friend. too many cameras aren't always good for me. especially these days. " she sighed, as sicheng looked at her. " what about you ? "

" my parents hosted this event. " sicheng replied, " i'm a little bored, since my friend keeps trying to call people who write articles about me. " he sighed, " but i'm glad i got to talk to you. "

" me too. " yeri smiled, " i haven't been this relaxed in a long time. the media has been very stressing for me too. " she continued drinking from her glass, as sicheng let out a laugh.

" is your friend still here ? " sicheng asked, as yeri raised her eyebrow. why was he asking about sooyoung ? yeri nodded, as sicheng let out a sigh. " i really wanted to take you somewhere. "

" what ? " yeri asked, " what do you mean ? " she asked again, wondering where sicheng wanted to take her. should she trust him ? yeri then looked over to sooyoung, opening her phone.

" sicheng offered to take me somewhere. wish me luck. " she texted, as sooyoung looked at her from across the room, nodding at her, with the biggest smile on her face. " okay, we should go. "

sicheng smiled. he quickly walked to the table, taking his jacket. he ran back to yeri, before she got off the chair. the two walked out of the venue, as sicheng took out his car keys.

" there. " sicheng pointed to his car, as yeri saw a beautiful black sports car, as she turned back to sicheng, giving him a bright smile. " please get in. " he said, walking over to the driver's seat.

he won't open the door for me ? she rolled her eyes, before entering the car. sicheng put on his seatbelt, as yeri let out a cough. sicheng turned to her.

" are you cold ? " he asked, as yeri nodded, expecting him to offer her his jacket. " oh, i guess you should've worn a jacket or something. " he let out a dry laugh, as yeri widened her eyes.

sicheng drove away from the main streets, as yeri looked out the window. she should have a conversation with him. yeri turned to him, smiling.

" where are we going ? " yeri asked, as sicheng ignored her question. she sighed, maybe she should've stayed with sooyoung. yeri fixed her dress, as sicheng parked infront of a giant apartament complex.

" i have an apartament here. " sicheng smiled, " i need to get something from here, and then, we will go to where i promised to take you. " he said, as he got out of the car.

" did he really leave me to stay here alone ? " yeri scoffed, " on what is supposed to be our first date ?! " she rolled her eyes, looking at her texts with sooyoung.

" how is he ? " sooyoung sent her a message, as yeri sighed. " terrible. he left me alone, didn't open the car door for me and didn't give me his jacket when i told him i'm cold. "

yeri closed her phone, as she saw sicheng returning. yeri raised her eyebrow, seeing that he had a giant bag in his hands. he opened the car door, walking in.

" this is for you. " sicheng handed her the bag, as yeri widened her eyes. she looked at the bag, seeing that it was a bag. a very rare bag. " i hope you like it. "

" thank you ! " yeri widened her eyes, " i'm so thankful for this, how did you know i needed it ? " she asked, as sicheng didn't reply to her. he probably got it for his ex-girlfriend. " thank you, either way. "

" now, we should go. " sicheng said, as he drove off again. yeri kept looking at the bag, smiling. " you might've read some stuff about me, but i don't think you should believe them. i'm a great guy actually, so i don't know why women like to try and drag me down. "

yeri watched as sicheng explained what he belived about the girls who tried getting money from dating him. she was shocked, but, she just couldn't let him know how she felt. what if he took her bag and left her on the side of the road ?

" to be honest, i had a lot of girlfriends. " sicheng said, " i just .. didn't feel connected with any of them. then, i just stopped dating them and started going to clubs and searching for .. a good time ? " he let out a laugh, as yeri tried laughing with him.

he was so weird. yeri tried acting like she was calm around him, when she really wasn't. sicheng parked his car infront of a beautiful place, as yeri widened her eyes.

" i've never been here before. " yeri said, " where are we ? " she walked towards the store that was decorated with lights and teddy bears, as sicheng walked next to her. how did he know about this place ? yeri looked back at him, as sicheng wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

" i think you like taking photos for instagram, so i brought you here. " sicheng told her, as yeri widened her eyes. he think he's really funny. yeri nodded, as she handed him her phone.

yeri began posing for her photos, as sicheng took a bunch of them. yeri smiled, as sicheng stopped taking photos of her, as yeri walked up to him.

" how did they turn out ? " yeri asked, as she looked at the photos. they were okay, but not the best. she smiled at him, as sicheng opened his phone.

" can i have your phone number ? " sicheng asked, as yeri nodded. she took his phone, writing down her number. sicheng patiently waited, before he looked at yeri again. " do you have any plastic surgeries ? " he suddently asked, as yeri looked up.

" no. " yeri replied, " why would you ask that ? do i look too pretty to seem natural ? " she was scared of lying, but in this situation, she needed to keep it a secret. " did that sound stupid ? i'm sorry. "

" no, i just read some stuff. " sicheng let out a laugh, " sorry if i bothered you with that question. i think you're really beautiful, yeri. i like that you're natural and not another girl who faked her whole apperance. " he smiled, " i think you're the most beautiful woman i've ever met. "

" really ? " yeri smiled, " well, i guess we'll keep in contact. " she put her hand on sicheng's arm, " can you take me back to the venue ? i need to see my friend. "

" he is the worst man i've ever met ! " yeri yelled at sooyoung, who was driving back to yeri's apartament. " he is against women who have platic surgery, talks bad about his exes and is so in love with himself. " she scoffed, before she continued, " he called me an instagram model. "

" that sounds terrible. " sooyoung sighed, as yeri looked at her gift bag she received from sicheng. " so, i'm guessing you won't talk to him ever again ? " she looked at yeri.

" i gave him my number. " yeri said, " he bought me a rare bag. " she smiled, " okay, it might've been for a random girl he met at the club and had fun with her, but he gave it to me, not to her ! " she continued, as sooyoung shaked her head.

" are you that desperate for money ? " sooyoung asked, as yeri nodded. " what if he cheats on you, leaves you, hurts you ?! " she turned to yeri, who rolled her eyes.

" sooyoung, i have him at my pinky. he won't be able to do any of that to me. "

" she is so fake. and exaggerated. " sicheng said, as he drove into his street. kun looked at him, confused. " she only thinks about herself, only thinks about her image and how she looks. "

" so you won't see her again ? " kun asked, " should i find another possible girlfriend for you ? " he asked once again, waiting for sicheng's answer.

" no. " sicheng said, " she is the one. she is loved by everyone, including my parents. she is gorgeous and blindly in love with me. i will date her, and maybe marry her one day. "

" what ?! " kun widened his eyes, " but you said you didn't like her. " he sighed, " don't use girls for things like that ! "

" kun, she is my key of becoming the next chairman of father's company. afterall, a chairman deserves a beautiful woman. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 1.2K 51
S-ar putea oare ca dragostea să fie remediul unei boli necruțătoare? Există oare o a doua șansă pentru răul făcut cu intenții bune? Jessi...
2.1K 190 26
사랑해요 (rom: sarangheyo) = i love you 사랑해요 or How to heal a broken soulmate, a guidebook about the psychology of different types of soulmates written...
58.4K 3K 46
[Dramă] [Dragoste] [New Adult] Kyan și Ayla nu au nimic în comun. El e aparent un nesimțit lipsit de scrupule,în timp ce ea e delicată ca...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...