snape's daughter → malfoy

By beIIatrixbIack

❝ IT'S YOU, DRACO IT'S ALWAYS BEEN YOU❞ ↳ [HOGWARTS - GOLDEN TRIO] [DRACO MALFOY / SNAPE'S DAUGHTER] (s. - se... More

Introduction
Chapter One: Albus Dumbledore
Chapter Two: Hogwarts.
Chapter Three: Diagon Alley.
Chapter Four: Christmas Eve.
Chapter Five : Prankster Twins.
Chapter Six: Harry Potter
Chapter seven: Three headed dog?
Chapter eight: Shes mine?
Chapter Nine: Troll!
Chapter Ten: Quidditch Match.
Chapter Eleven: Nicholas Flamel
Chapter Twelve : Almost Christmas
Chapter thirteen: The Invisibility cloak
Chapter Fourteen:Philosophers Stone?
Chapter fifteen: The talk with Dumbledore
Chapter sixteen: A Dragon And Detention With Malfoy.
Chapter seventeen: what was that?
Chapter eighteen: Resorting.
Chapter nineteen: Friends.
Chapter twenty: the stone and goodbye.
Chapter Twenty One: Harry's House.
Chapter Twenty Two: Serious Talk
Chapter Twenty Three: The flying car.
Chapter Twenty Four: The Howler And The Blood Message.
Chapter Twenty Five: The Chamber Of Secrets.
Chapter Twenty Six: The Cursed Bludger And A Parselmouth.
Chapter Twenty Seven: A Polyjuice Christmas.
Chapter Twenty Eight: Hagrid Did It?
Chapter Twenty Nine: Hermione.
Chapter Thirty: In The Chamber.
Chapter Thirty One: Underage Magic.
Chapter Thirty Two: Lupin and Dementors.
Chapter Thirty Three: What Have I done?
Chapter Thirty Four: Daisy.
Chapter Thirty Five: Dumbledore's Plan.
Chapter Thirty Six: The Grim.
Chapter Thirty Seven: The boggart.
Chapter Thirty Eight: Hogsmeade and Sirius Black.
Chapter Thirty Nine: Turn to page 394.
Chapter Forty: Malfoy.
Chapter Forty One: Sirius Black.
Chapter Forty Two: The Patronus.
Chapter Forty Three: Buckbeak.
Chapter Forty Four: Reunited once more...
Chapter Forty Five: saving innocent lives.
Chapter Forty Six: Cassie Neil.
Chapter Forty Seven: Malfoy Manor
Chapter Forty Eight: School Shopping.
Chapter Forty Nine: Why me?
Chapter Fifty: Best friends.
Chapter Fifty One: The Quidditch World Cup.
Chapter Fifty Two: End of a holiday.
Chapter Fifty Three: Arriving At Hogwarts.
Chapter Fifty Four: Calm Before The Storm
Chapter Fifty Five: Guests
Chapter Fifty Six: Unforgivable Curses
Chapter Fifty Seven: The Champions
Chapter Fifty Eight: Rita Skeeter
Chapter Fifty Nine: Dragons
Chapter Sixty: The First Task
Chapter Sixty One: The Announcement
Chapter Sixty Two: The Golden Egg
Chapter Sixty Three: The Yule Ball
Chapter Sixty Four: Feelings
Chapter Sixty Five: Discussions
Chapter Sixty Six: The Second Task
Chapter Sixty Seven: Birthday Gift
Chapter Sixty Eight: Apology
Chapter Sixty Nine: The Final Task
Chapter Seventy: The Goodbye
Chapter Seventy One: Another Year Older
Chapter Seventy Two: Dementors in Little Whinging
Chapter Seventy Three: The Hearing and A Meeting at the Manor
Chapter Seventy Four: School Resumes
Chapter Seventy Five: Legilimency
Chapter Seventy Six: Detention with Umbridge
Chapter Seventy Seven: Date.
Chapter Seventy Eight: Girl Talk
Chapter Seventy Nine: Dumbledore's Army.
Chapter Eighty One: The First Lesson
Chapter Eighty Two: The Snape Family
Chapter Eighty Three: Secrets
Chapter Eighty Four: Magic and Mistletoe
SNAPE'S DAUGHTER - THE PLAYLIST
Chapter Eighty Five: Inside The Mind
Chapter Eighty Six: School Holiday
Q&A time!
Chapter Eighty Seven: Christmas
Chapter Eighty Eight: One Year
Chapter Eighty Nine: Potions, Punishments and The Past
Chapter Ninety: Mass Breakout

Chapter Eighty: Nightmares.

245 12 6
By beIIatrixbIack

AFTER THEIR SECRET meeting just last week, Harry Potter had informed Daisy that they still had not found a  suitable location to hold their classes. Daisy was rather glad. She knew that as soon as she started sneaking off to practice magic, Draco Malfoy would ask questions. Questions she was not prepared to answer.

On this grey, Saturday morning Daisy sighed as she awoke in her four poster bed for the hundredth time that morning. She just couldn't sleep. For the whole night, her mind replayed the same memory over again. A memory so vivid in her mind, she was sure it had only happened last week.

There she was, transported back to that same house she had grown up in. A man and a woman stood over her, their wands drawn as she clutched in pain. Their laughs echoed so loudly in her mind, as a spell was cast over her. Red light flashing through her mind. This caused Daisy's face to scrunch up in pain. Pain she could not feel. Pain she could only remember as a memory.

"Dais, are you getting up? It's almost time for Hogsmeade!" Daisy came back to reality as she saw Pansy Parkinson stood over her bed. She was a dark haired girl, a lot taller than she was but a more sportier build. Her dark hair was pulled back into a short ponytail, a smile etched on her face. "Are you okay, you don't look so good." The girl questioned, taking a full look at the girl.

It wasn't until Daisy tried to get up that she felt her whole body ache, pain searing through her forehead as she shook her head. "Don't feel well." Her head hit the pillow as she let out a deep sigh. Her skin was clammy and pale, her vision slightly blurry. Had it been a dream?

Pansy swiftly left the dormitory, not uttering another word until she had fully left the room. "Draco Malfoy, get here right now!" Pansy's yells echoed from outside the door as Daisy clutched her forehead even tighter, the light not helping.

"What is so urgent, I'm not even dressed!" Daisy could hear Draco stumble out of the dorm next to them, Pansy letting out a gasp.

"Put on a t-shirt or something, it's not hard!" She yelled back, Daisy was sure everyone in the castle could hear them. "Actually there's no time for that, there's something wrong with Daisy." Pansy opened the door hastily as the two friends walked into the room. Draco was half dressed, toothpaste still marked on his chin as he followed the girl over to her bed. "I'll leave you two alone." She walked out quicker than she had entered, Draco perching on the end of the bed.

"Daisy, what's the matter?" Draco sounded rather panicked upon laying his eyes on the girl. Daisy looked over at him, her eyes fluttering open as she coughed.

"Something's not right." She frowned, her head still pounding. Draco moved up the bed as he rested his palm against her forehead.

"Daisy you're burning up. Did something happen?" Daisy tried to nod, but every moment sent sharp, stabbing pains across her body.

"I had a nightmare. A nightmare about my childhood. But this time it didn't feel like a nightmare, it feels like it actually happened. Like those two people were standing over me, using their wands to cast unforgivable curses. It hurts so much." Daisy was shaking, Draco moving the damp hair that had strayed over her forehead.

"Let me go and find your father, you're not okay Daisy. He'll be able to help." She couldn't say another word. She felt the weight lift off of her bed as the boy left the room.

Draco Malfoy quickly pulled on the rest of his clothes, rushing out of the common room in the direction of the potions classroom. Draco was sure he would be in there now that breakfast was almost over and students would be getting up to their usual weekend activities. As he entered the classroom, the usual dark haired professor was sat at the desk, a pile of parchment in front of him. "Draco, can I help you?" Severus looked up from the parchment, on the direction of the boy. The classroom was dark and eerie. Only a few of the lanterns in the room flickering away.

"It's Daisy, something's not right. She's had a nightmare but she's unwell, I think she needs you." Draco rushed out his words, Snape nodding as he got up from the desk, walking over to Draco. His robes blew behind him as he was now next to Draco.

"Did she tell you what happened in the nightmare?" Draco nodded, recalling her words.

"It was about her adoptive parents. Something about them using unforgivable curses on her as a child." Draco muttered, the two hastily walking towards the common room where Draco had just been. The boy followed him up to the dormitory, entering the room to see his daughter lying there, still pale, every part of her body aching.

"Daisy, what's the matter?" Severus rushed over to his daughter's bedside, Draco standing by the door as he watched the father daughter duo.

Severus Snape was a completely different person around his daughter. He was no longer the cold, potions master that everyone feared. He cared for the girl, he loved her. He was extremely proud to call her his daughter.

"I had a nightmare about my childhood. They used the cruciatus curse on me. But now everything hurts. I haven't been able to sleep since." Severus placed his hand against his daughter's forehead.

"Draco, can you please go and get a cold towel. I'm going to go and grab some potions from my stores." Draco nodded, heading to the bathroom to grab a towel, dampening it and returning to Daisy's bedside. He placed this gently on her forehead, placing a hand on her cheek, caressing the skin.

"Do you want me to stay?" Draco asked the girl, she nodded, trying to move closer to him. She couldn't. Her body felt as though a thousand hot knives were digging in her skin, each one hurting a hundred times more than the last.

Professor Snape returned to the dormitory soon after Draco, carrying several bottles of potions. "You need to take these. They will help." He removed the stopper out of the bottles as Draco helped the girl sit up enough to gulp the liquid. "This one is for the temperature." He handed her an amber coloured vial, filled with a clear looking liquid. It wasn't labelled, but she took a sip. It tasted of nothing, which she was glad of. There was no instant relief unlike most potions. She was worried it hadn't worked. Snape handed her two more vials. "These two are both for the pain. Hopefully they will work." Daisy gulped them down, grimacing at the taste.  Draco handed her a glass of water, helping her take a sip.

"Thank you." She croaked, sliding back down the bed as she winced in pain.

"Draco, keep an eye on her. If anything changes come and find me straight away, okay?" The boy nodded, sitting at the end of the bed. "Daisy, get some rest. I'll be in my classroom if you need anything at all." Daisy didn't reply, as she closed her eyes, hoping the pain would disappear soon.

Draco sat at the end of the bed, watching the girl like a hawk. Her breathing was steady as he watched the girl lay there so peacefully. Some colour had returned to her face, her skin no longer damp. Hours had passed, but he did not move. He had to make sure she was okay.

••

"Albus, I'm worried." Severus spoke as he entered the Headmasters office. "I can't help but think the Dark Lords mind and my daughters is somehow connected." He was pacing back and forth around the cluttered office, running his fingers through his jet black hair.

"Why do you think this, Severus?" The headmaster questioned, looking worried at the younger professor.

"Last night it burned. You know the mark is connected to how he is feeling. And then Daisy wakes up in extreme pain after a nightmare with no real cause." Severus touched his forearm where the once dormant mark lay, rubbing at the skin. "Mr Malfoy is watching her to see if anything changes, but this can't be a coincidence."

"Maybe you are right Severus, but we must remember Harry also shares the same traits as Daisy. If he starts to experience these kinds of nightmares, then we know it is not a coincidence. It is, unfortunately, a waiting game." The headmaster sighed, giving no explanation for his daughter's sudden illness. "Keep me updated, Severus. And try not to worry. There are things we can do to help her."

"How am I supposed to not worry? That's my daughter." Severus questioned, halting on the spot.

"I know, Severus. We can help her when the time comes. She will be okay. And I'm sure Mr Malfoy is taking very good care of her right now." Severus nodded. "Keep me informed. And do look after yourself, Severus.

••
"What time is it?" The girls voice croaked as she awoke from her peaceful slumber, rubbing her eyes to adjust to the light. She knew the familiar blonde had not left her side. She could feel his eyes watching over her. The pain had now subsided, her temperature returned to normal. The potions had worked their magic.

"It's 2pm, Dais." Draco got up out of the bed, reaching for a glass of water to hand to the girl. "How are you feeling?" He questioned, now sat to her side. He reached out, his palm placed gently against her skin. "Your fever has gone." She nodded, giving the boy a half smile.

"I feel a lot better." She slowly sat up, placing her hand on top of the boys. "Thank you for staying." He nodded, giving the girl a warm smile. It felt odd having him by her side at school, knowing it was strictly forbidden for a boy to enter the girls dormitory. But when had she been the one to stick to rules?

"I'd stay by your side forever if I could." He said sincerely, shuffling to sit next to the girl, bringing her in for a hug. "You had us all worried." He said, resting his head against the girls hair.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what happened. It all felt so real." She whispered, her voice cracking. She knew Draco had seen her in a much worse state. He had seen every single memory relating to her childhood. He had seen her cry, he had seen her close to death itself. And he never once left her side.

"Don't apologise, love. We understand." He held her even tighter as they stayed locked in each other's arms for what felt like an hour, Draco softly stroking the girls hair as she lay there, thinking about what had happened.

Soon, there was a knock at the door, Severus Snape entering. The pair didn't move, knowing her father did not care what the pair got up to, as long as they were both safe. "Daisy, how are you feeling?" He questioned, standing at the end of the bed.

"Much better." Daisy looked up from Draco's chest, feeling slightly embarrassed that her father had to see her in Draco's arms.

"Dumbledore has given permission for Mr Malfoy to watch over you tonight, to make sure you are okay. You might feel more comfortable sleeping down in my quarters. That way, I will be close by if something was to happen again." Daisy nodded, looking over at Draco.

"If you are sure, Professor Snape?" He questioned. Severus nodded deeply, giving a small smile.

"You're both old enough and wise enough to spend a night together. I trust you both enough to not get up to no good. I'll be down in my office if you need me." The man chuckled to himself as he saw the pairs eyes go wide in embarrassment, their cheeks red.

"One day he won't be so embarrassing, I promise." Daisy chuckled, placing her head back onto Draco's chest as she let her eyes flutter closed again.

"He's just looking out for you. It's cute." Draco drew small circles on the girls back. "Do you think he likes me? Your dad?" Daisy nodded against him.

"Yeah, he does. That doesn't take a genius to work that one out." Daisy chuckled. Draco let out a sigh of relief. "He likes you, don't worry about that."

"Okay good, I can't always tell with him whether he likes someone or not." Draco grinned, feeling a heart warming sensation he hadn't felt before. He felt a part of a family that wasn't his own."

"I think I might have a bath and change out of these pyjamas now I'm feeling a bit better. Then we can go down to my father's quarters and get some food." Daisy released herself from Dracos arms, much to her disliking, sitting up. Draco quickly rushed around the side of the bed, helping the girl up. She stumbled slightly, regaining her footing as she gathered her things, heading off in the direction of the girls bathroom.

"I'll be right here, waiting." Draco smiled as he watched her leave the room. Every moment he spent with Daisy Snape was precious to him. He wanted this always. He never wanted to leave her, not even for a few minutes. This was how he wanted his future to be. Every waking moment with her and just her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 5.4K 65
" And all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for. " [regulus black x female oc] [marauder's era]
594K 20.1K 89
❝ you're like a mystery just waiting to be solved. ❞ in which 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐭𝐭 holds more...
328 32 14
A timeless rivalry, Y/n Y/l/n and Draco Malfoy sworn enemies, locked in an unmatched discord. Forced-to-be potion partners and years of ceaseless bi...
11.2K 286 27
𝐘/𝐧 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐞. 𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 '𝐒𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡�...