Bring Me To Life

By benniferxjlover

Join Ben's quest for true love, filled with unexpected twists and the search for a modern-day Romeo and Julie... More

Introduction
Strictly business...
The Pleasure Principle
Talking Body
Fear Of Attraction
The Special date part 1
The Special date part 2
The beginning of the truth...?
The unspoken Truth...
Colorblind
Apologetic or unapologetic?
Coping..
Ain't no mountain high...
One step ahead
One sweet day
A new milestone
Mom or stepmom...?
Solid
Paris
un bon debut a Paris
la nuit après les fiançailles partie 1
la vie est parfaite
Be my one
Count On Me
Chapel of Love
Love and Understanding
bienvenue bennifer à paris
Birthday shenanigans
Birthday special
Show day
Mystery Caller
Apology accepted...
Birthday boy pt 1
Party! Right...?
Best night ever
Killing me softly
The old Jennifer
Halloween time
Christmas part 1
Christmas part 2
Christmas day
Our first Valentines
Our first Valentines pt 2
Affleck vs Affleck
Choose your words wisely
Those eyes
Back where you belong
Change of plans
Love me to death
Boston day 4 pt 1
Boston day 4 pt 2
You live and you learn
Be alright
Lets make a movie
Last minute Gala
The after party
Kiss me more
Unsteady
Mother knows best
All I Ask
Play by play
Wildest Dreams
When someone loves you
Nothin' On You
Girls day out
I'm glad
Love again
The unexpected arrival
The arrival
The Great Depression
You got the best of me
Pressure
Self control
On the 6
Authors note
Lets handle business...
The do over
Again?
Ay Dios Mio
Fire and Desire
Baby you're my firework
Youre my sparkle
Premiere Day- Flash
That feeling
Ghostin
Benvenuto in Italia
I Just Called To Say I love You
Wet
Its my party, I'll cry if I want to
Asking for forgiveness
Weeknight Burden
8.15
8.15 pt 2
Self care day
Practice makes perfect... right..?
Save me
Dollhouse
Emotions
Choose me...
Finally stress free
Soon....
This love
Anxiety...
2 steps forward, 1 step back
Finding her voice
Sera's big day
Remember me?
Emotional Fire
Best friend
Someone New
The move
Georgia market fun
Forgiving the Unforgivable: A Fresh Apology and a Fresh Conflict
Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner
Authors note
Cy's adventure
Breakfast fiasco
Cy's big date
Sibling rivalry
Thanksgiving part 1
Thanksgiving part 2
Rough start of the week
Time of our lives
Friends... can kiss.. ocassionaly.. right..?
The mastermind
The Ying to my Yang
The unexpected event
The portrait
New Years Eve
Authors Note
The soft sting
Can't Get Enough
Valentines
Chances
Jenn's Bday- La Vie En Rose
Live For Me
Lion King's Birthday
The chucky to my Tiffany
It Will Rain
Bring me to Life

All I want for Christmas is you

288 14 8
By benniferxjlover

At 5 AM on Tuesday, chaos unfolded in Ben's office due to an unexpected turn of events. Swearing quietly, he dropped his phone on the desk in frustration and impulsively threw a nearby object. Meanwhile, Jennifer entered the room excited for a day of filming, but her mood shifted as she sensed something was wrong. Concerned, she sat across from Ben, encouraging him to share. Despite the 3 AM email canceling the production, Jennifer displayed resilience and professionalism in the face of uncertainty.

"Let's move onto the next project. Shit happens, and believe me, it's happened many times to me," she declared, the assurance in her voice cutting through the tension. Rising from her seat, she enveloped Ben in a hug, her words becoming a balm to his frayed nerves. The promise of more opportunities hung in the air, and Jennifer's kiss on his forehead grounded him.

Ben's pov

She beamed and guided me to the cozy game room, where we snuggled on the plush couch, enveloped in a shared warmth. As the soft afternoon sunlight filtered through the curtains, we surrendered to the embrace of a nap, finding comfort in each other's presence.

After an hour of blissful slumber, a gentle coo pierced the tranquility, rousing us from our peaceful repose. I opened my eyes to discover Juni, our little bundle of joy, standing beside the couch, a bottle clutched in her tiny hand.

"Mo-momma," Juni cooed with a sweetness that melted our hearts, her eyes twinkling with innocence as she attempted to join us on the couch. My heart swelled with affection, and I chuckled softly. With a tender touch, I scooped up Juni in one arm, setting her gently on Jenn's back. The room was filled with shared laughter as Jenn, in a delightful baby voice, exclaimed, "Who's this little monkey on me?" This endearing moment triggered an adorable giggle from Juni.

Jennifer turned and managed to pick up Juni before getting up. We went downstairs to the kitchen and began cooking and making breakfast for the kids. Violet brought down Raelynn with her and made her a bottle of milk.

"So... my mom asked me to spend Christmas with her... I said no but Sam wants to see mom... I doubt she'll actually do it but Sam has his hopes up... I tried to tell him to not have his hopes up but he doesn't wanna listen." Violet whispered to me so Jenn wouldn't hear.

"Well.. I don't know what to say but I'll tell Jenn about it." I said to her.

"Okay sounds good." Violet said softly and sighed as she left the room with Raelynn in her arms.

"Babe!" I called out to Jenn who was in the laundry room that's near the kitchen.

"Coming!!" She responded as she put the kids clothes to wash.

She came out and had juni in her arms. I pulled Jenn close to me and kissed her. I figured I'd butter her up before telling her about Sam wanting to see his mom.

"What happened papi?" She smiled and kissed me one more time.

"Violet mentioned that her mom asked the kids if they wanted to spend time with her for Christmas.. sera and Violet already said no but Sam wants to. What do you think?" I asked her.

"Um.. I mean Sam has the right to go if he wants but I wanted to have all the kids together..." Jenn sighed.

"We still can..." i said.

"How?" Jenn asked.

"We can just tell her no and that Sam will stay with us only." I shrugged.

"Papi.. we can't do that.." Jenn says and was feeling bad.

"Why not? She hasn't been there for the kids all year." I said and was a bit upset that Jenn didn't agree with me.

"But it's still his mom. We can't just keep him away," Jennifer insisted, her gaze challenging my position.

"I get that, but she hasn't been around for the kids when they needed her. Sam shouldn't be the only one who gets to decide how we spend our family time," I argued, standing my ground.

"But, papi, I remember how lonely I felt when the kids were at Marc's house. I don't want Sam to go through that," Jennifer revealed, her voice carrying the weight of her past experiences.

"I understand your feelings, but it's not fair for Sam's mom to show up only when it's convenient for her. We need to prioritize our family's well-being," I countered, emphasizing the importance of consistency for the kids.

Jennifer's frustration boiled over, and she scolded me, her voice rising, "You can't just decide everything! Sam deserves a relationship with his mom, and I won't let you keep him away. It's not about convenience; it's about family! I understand you don't like her and I don't as well but when it comes to a mother and their child, you need to let her have this one moment." Her words hung in the air.

I stayed quiet and nodded softly. "If he comes back crying.. I'm blaming it all on you. You don't know what it's like to be married to her. But whatever, he's your son too. So go ahead and let our son get traumatized again." I said to her and was trying my best to not raise my voice. I moved past her and continued to make breakfast. Jenn rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Samuel!!" She called out. He ran downstairs and was excited to see her.

"Yes momma? I mean good morning momma." He said and gave her a hug.

"Come and eat breakfast then I'll help you pack so we can take you to your moms." Jenn smiled and hugged him back.

"Um.. mom doesn't want me to come over anymore..." Sam's smile dropped as he looked down.

"Why, what happened bubba?" She asked and he handed her his phone to show her the text message his mom sent him.

Momma

M: "Hi Sammy. Mommy won't be able to spend Christmas with you this year. I have to go to Colorado for work. But maybe next year? I'll try to make it and see you on your birthday at least. I'm sorry buddy. I love you lots."

S: "it's okay mom.. maybe next time."

Jenn carefully placed the phone on the table, then settled Juni into her playpen in the kitchen. With deliberate tenderness, she ushered Sam to the backyard, enveloping him in an embrace.

"It's going to be okay, Sammy. You have me and dad. Okay? I promise you we'll have a good Christmas. We love you so much, bubba," Jenn assured him, her voice a soothing balm.

"But... I just wished Mom would spend time with us... and Dad too," Sam confessed, tears welling up.

"It's going to be okay. My dad wasn't around a lot either when I was a kid, but I promise you that I will be here. And so will your dad," Jenn comforted him, holding him close as he poured out his feelings.

As I sighed, gazing out of the window overlooking the backyard, their heartfelt exchange unfolded.

After I finished cooking, Sam and Jennifer returned inside, and the kids descended the stairs. Jenn cast a remorseful glance my way, acknowledging her outburst.

Later, she approached me, a genuine apology in her eyes. "Can we talk? I need to apologize for how I reacted earlier," she requested, recognizing her lapse in judgment.

Understanding the sincerity in Jennifer's eyes, I nodded and replied, "Of course, let's talk." We found a quiet corner, and as she began to express her remorse, I reassured her, "We both want what's best for the family. Let's figure this out together."

After she poured out her apology, I acknowledged it, saying, "I appreciate your apology, Jenn. I know we both care deeply about Sam, but I also believe I know what's best for my son."

She nodded, understanding my perspective. To bridge the emotional gap, she leaned in and kissed me, a silent gesture to mend the strained atmosphere and make up for the tension that lingered. I kissed back and caressed her sides softly.

We made our way back to the dining room where the kids were all seated and were eating their breakfast. I made them eggs, potato grits, bacon, sausage, waffles, and pancakes. Jennifer and I served our breakfast then sat with the kids and enjoyed our time together with them.

1 week later...

Christmas Eve

Jennifer's pov

This year Christmas felt different because we have a new home... well not new but we're spending our third Christmas together in Georgia instead of LA. The kids are hanging out with their cousins from both sides of the family, the home is filled with music and so much love... I couldn't have asked for a bettter Christmas. My mom, my mother in law, my sisters, and I are making Christmas dinner and we're making steaks, ribs, pork chops, mashed potatoes, green beans casserole, sweet potatoes, egg plant pasta, and lastly for dessert we're making fresh pumpkin pie, homemade arroz con leche, and flan.

We were all busy all morning and afternoon. The rest of the family was watching football. Ben came in to check on me and saw me having a coffee while I took a break after making the flan and pumpkin pie.

He wrapped his arms around me from behind and whispered in my ear, "you look so sexy... Can I cream your pie?" My eyes widened because his mom was across from me but talking to my mom.

I turned to face him and looked up at him. "No. After dinner maybe." I giggled and blushed softly as he leaned down and kissed me. He smelled my neck and noticed I had a new perfume on. "You smell so good." He said as he smirked and kissed my cheek.

"It's a pheromones perfume.." I said and he nodded softly.

"Can you help me find my contacts case? I can't find them and I need to put in my contacts." Ben said somewhat loud. I was a bit confused the caught on immediately as he gripped my ass while no one was watching.

"Yeah. I know where they're at." I said then told my mom I'll be right back. We headed upstairs and quickly locked the door when we entered our room.

He ripped off all my clothes and I ripped off his. We had passionate sex for 10 minutes straight without any breaks. I guess this perfume really turned him on.

After, I quick got dressed and he removed the covers and replaced the bed sheets because I may have squirted a few times... I went to the bathroom to freshen up before returning to the kitchen. I truly don't know if I was loud, I was just in the moment with Ben and it was probably the best sex ever...

I returned to the kitchen where I met my mom's gaze and felt that she knew what I just did. I played it off as if I helped Ben find his contacts.  Ben came downstairs and helped us finish cooking.

"Find your contacts?" My mom asked.

"Yes. I can see you better now." He smiled and kissed my head as he passed by me and my mom. 

Once dinner was ready, we all went to the backyard and sat at the huge table that Ben and his brother set up for all of us.

"My favorite part of the backyard. A touch of modern with southern style." Lupe said and smiled as she helped me and Ben bring out the huge pots of food.

We settled at the table, the air thick with anticipation. With a gentle clink of a glass, I drew everyone's attention, expressing heartfelt gratitude for the incredible year and the cherished memories we created together. A hushed silence enveloped us as I continued, weaving sentiments of love and joy.

"May this Christmas be as amazing and special as the last, and there's one more thing," I announced, a playful giggle escaping my lips. "Ben and I are expecting another baby!" The room erupted in joy, cheers resonating as Ben, in a mix of shock and amazement, shared in the collective celebration.

Lupe's incredulous "What??" mirrored the astonishment echoed by Casey's chuckled response. In the midst of the celebration, Ben's hand on my arm and the soft rub of my belly spoke volumes. Leaning down, I kissed him tenderly, our shared joy radiating through the room, creating a moment that transcended words.

As the decadent flavors of our dinner danced on our taste buds, I caught Ben's intense gaze, a mix of admiration and desire. A soft blush adorned my cheeks as he leaned in for a kiss, his touch tender and attentive, stirring a spicy connection between us.

In the midst of the flavorful feast, Ben whispered in my ear, his voice carrying a hint of mischief, "This is definitely our last one, right?" I nodded, my response met with a teasing promise. "You're getting the snip. Not me," I declared, injecting a spicy undertone into our banter.

His playful response, "Nice. I won't have to worry about getting anyone pregnant," fueled the fiery exchange. Meeting his gaze with a serious expression, I didn't find the humor amusing.

"Babe, I was kidding," he reassured, planting a sweet kiss on my cheek. However, a sly move under the table, a pinch to his inner thigh, was my playful retaliation. "That's what you get. Asshole," I whispered, the heated banter continuing.

With a whispered promise of making it up to me after dinner, Ben's grip on my inner thigh added a sensual edge to our evening. The teasing persisted, creating a magnetic pull between us throughout the family conversations.

As we transitioned to the living room for karaoke, the lingering spice between us added an extra layer of excitement, setting the stage for a night filled with passion and anticipation until the clock struck midnight for the grand unveiling of our gifts.

Midnight

"Feliz navidad!!!" Violet shouted as loud music was playing. We all looked around at each other as we exchanged hugs.

"Present timmmeeeee!!" Max smiled.

"Okay, before we open presents... we should switch into our matching pajamas and meet back down in 10 minutes?" I said.

"I think that's a good idea. Especially para los photos." My titi said.

"Pajama timmeee!!" My mom said excitedly and we laughed as we went to our rooms to change.

Ben and I finally got to have our alone time real quick as we got changed into our pajamas. "Sshhhh!" Ben said as he bent me over the bed and slipped his cock into me as I let out a moan. "I told you I'd make it up to you." He groaned softly as he began to thrust deeper and faster. He rubbed my sides then rubbed my belly softly before reaching up to grab my breasts and massage them. I moaned into the pillow and held onto his arms as he pounded my pussy. I felt such a relief and a wave of emotions run through my body as I held onto him. He hugged me tighter and continued thrusting as he kissed my back then my neck.

"Holy shit..." I whispered and bit my lips hard to stop myself from moaning his name out loud. We both felt our bodies release and climax together. Shortly after, Ben slowly slid out of me and cleaned me up before sliding his tip in again just to be a tease.

"You're gonna make us late..." I gulped softly and made a pleasure face as he slid in slowly then took out his cock again. He did this a few times just to be a tease. Each time he did it, I felt my pussy throbbing and wanting more.. He grabbed the base of his cock and stroked himself as he slipped his tip in me one last time. He jerked himself off in me and released a heavier load than before which made him moan my name on accident. I laughed and cleaned off his cum that was dripping out of me.

We quickly put on our pajamas and I noticed he was rock hard still.

"Babe." I said and laughed as I patted his bulge.

He fixed himself and smirked as he leaned down to kiss me. I kissed back and we made our way back out to the living room. We were still waiting for the kids. Juni and Raelynn were both asleep in their cribs since it's past their bedtimes.

I handed out personalized gifts, and Ben set up the camera to capture the moment. We recorded the excitement as we opened presents one by one, starting with the youngest. The kids got game consoles, my nieces received stylish bags, and Lucy's joy was priceless when she unwrapped her first Birkin.

"Jennifer Lynn..." Lynda exclaimed in surprise.

"Surprise!" I giggled. Lucy hugged me, expressing her gratitude.

Cy and Max received a shock when they unwrapped car keys.

"No way... Mom? Dad?" Cy exclaimed.

"We thought, turning 16 soon and having permits, you could use a car." Ben explained, and the twins hugged us tightly.

After the kids, it was my sisters and my turn. I received a playful gift, a lingerie set with a gold plate saying "Benjamin."

"Are you serious?" I laughed, looking at Ben, who playfully responded, "Yeah, you're mine." He smirked and kissed me. I blushed as I kissed back and handed him his present. I opened another present and saw a LV sleepwear set.

""Hopefully this fits my butt," I giggled, and Ben smirked as he unwrapped a custom Dior x Batman wallet.

"Whoa... thank you!" He smiled, realizing it was from Sam, who grinned and nodded.

"Of course, Dad. Check the inside," Sam chuckled nervously.

Opening it, Ben found a Dunkin gift card. "Dunkin Platinum card, free Dunkin for life," he read aloud.

"Now you can buy me all the Dunkin I want," I teased, and he agreed, saying, "Anything for my queen." We shared a kiss and watched our family open gifts.

Violet received her first official Birkin. "Are you serious? Mom!! No way!!" She freaked out, holding a grey Birkin in disbelief.

The little strap had "V.LO" engraved in gold.

"Mom, this is the best gift ever!!!" Violet exclaimed, hugging me tightly.

"You're welcome," Ben chuckled.

"Thank you, Dad. This is amazing. Thank you so, so much," Violet expressed her gratitude with tears in her eyes.

Opening another gift, I found a pair of heels. Ben whispered in my ear, "I want to see you wearing these, legs on my shoulders, admiring your heels up close." He said and I gave him a seductive look, as he softly smirked, pecking my forehead.

After finishing the gift opening, our family was overjoyed.

I grabbed my phone, and Ben headed to the kitchen. Following him, he enjoyed the cookies I made earlier. "These cookies are incredible, babe. What's your secret ingredient?" Ben said.

"Oh, just a dash of love and a sprinkle of magic." I giggled.

"Well, you've definitely got the magic touch. Makes me wonder what else you're hiding up your sleeve." He said as he pulled me close and smacked my ass.

"Maybe it's all part of my master plan to keep you hooked." I said and winked.

"If the plan involves more cookies like these, then consider me completely captivated. Speaking of which, I could use a refill." He chuckled as he ate the last three cookies on the plate.

"Flattery will get you everywhere. Here you go, enjoy another one." I handed him mine.

"You know, these cookies might just be the second-best thing I've tasted today." He said.

"Oh? And what's the first?" I asked.

"The sweetness of your lips... and not those." He winked.

"Benjamin!! But I have to admit, your compliments are almost as sweet as the cookies" I blushed.

"Almost? I'll have to work on that. Maybe with a few more kisses for inspiration." He smirked softly.

"Well, you better finish those cookies first. No distractions until you've declared them the best cookies in the world." I giggled.

"Challenge accepted. But I expect a reward for such a tough task. Maybe a kiss for each cookie I ate?" He said.

"Mhm..." I said as I pulled him down and placed a warm chocolate chip on my tongue then kissed him deeply as I swirled my tongue with his, swirling the chocolate around our mouths with our tongues.

I don't know what it was but Ben was all over me. We ended up on the floor but didn't break the kiss one bit. He placed his hands in my shirt and squeezed my breasts tightly in his big hands. We heard footsteps and we immediately pulled away.

"Found it!!" I laughed as I handed Ben the small pin I had on my pajamas.

"Oh nice!" He smiled and stood up. He left the kitchen and went to turn off the camera then helped to clean up the mess of all the wrapping paper that was all over the floor.

This Christmas was definitely very memorable... I wonder what we will be doing tomorrow...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 45.3K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...
18.3K 591 46
This is the story of the unexpected things that can happen when you meet someone you did not even know it was meant for you. All rights reserved.
115 3 8
Jen has recently landed her dream job at one of the top 100. She is young, successful and beautiful. Her whirlwind romance with a famous actor fuels...
27.9K 1.7K 55
You will find TRUE LOVE In a right Time With the right One In a right Place