Love Is Medicine

By SannaSaeed9

Hamza Nijad Ali, Cold, Arrogant, Clever. He has little use of ethics even less use of affection. A philophobi... More

Author's note ❤️
Dedication
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
Announcement
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 49

CHAPTER 48

11 4 0
By SannaSaeed9

I just read the initial chapters of this book and my first thought was I can do better than this... like a lot better than this.

I felt like there wasn't certain emotions in them, like how I wanted them to be.

It felt like it lacked something..umm like a certain emotions I want in a book like that..i will edit this book once I get time.

And...Meet my favourite character of my Love is series ofcourse after Hamza Ali....Introducing you to
The Shahmeer Sikander!

HAMZA

Bhai?? Is that what I'm to her.

Here I'm day-dreaming about her and she just called me Bhai?

She just bro-zoned me not even friend zoned....

Maybe she don't like me?

I love her unfiltered self around me ,i like to see her as Azra describes Hania.

Funny, bubbly and carefree, but I fear that I'll get addicted to that side of her, which I'll never see in my life again.

What hell I'm thinking, whenever my brain overloads with questions, I always come to my house to overthink peacefully.

I need to clear my mind before I do something stupid that I'll regret later.

As i thought when Shazu said he's with someone i immediately thought it's someone else.

Because he hooks up with people only after taking them to a fancy date!

The disgust i felt after knowing,is unimaginable....and I hate them for not informing me before hand.

They don't have any reason to inform you Hamza... You are not their parent to know their every move..

But it's Hania! God i regretted the whole night when Anvi informed me she's with Shahzain absent mindedly in her sleep.

I just walked towards the flower vase which is filled with the dried roses Hania gave me.

She didn't i begged her for them..

She learnt how to preserve flowers in the holidays and i asked her to give me half of those.

That's the nearest thing i can say where she gifted me flowers, She gifted many plants but not flowers.

Just like my mom i love flowers and i just felt overwhelmed when Hania gave them to me after teasing hundred times...

They are still in a good condition after two months, she said they will last for 4-5 years.

Even though I'm not staying here,my house help cleans it twice a week.

I made a cup of black coffee for me,and sat on my couch listening to 80's bollywood music.

Don't ask me why, because i too don't know the answer...

Why the hell every lyrics matches my life??

Should I call Hania?? I just talked to her an hour ago..as she said, she had a viral fever nothing to worry about.

Should I ask Shahzain to join me? But he is on a real date after a billion years,i don't want to distrub him.

After what happened yesterday the thought of calling him gives me an ick.

Arsh is in Delhi with his parents,Anvi she is out of station too.

I wish Hania is with me, assuring me everything will be okay... but it's impossible.

Maybe I destined to stay alone.. with the demons in this house.

The caffeine is fucking with my brain now...

The doorbell rang, but I'm too lazy to open it and ignored thinking they will leave thinking I'm not here..but it's around 8'o clock.

Who'll visit me at this time??

I opened the door,and i met with the firey dark green eyes, which looks exactly like a cute green eyed British short hair cat, he's anything but cute.

It's none other than Shameer Sikander standing infront of me,matching me with his 6'1 height and an irritated expression.

I guess he is straight from his office, looking at the coat in his hands.

"Quiet view to welcome someone..." He smirked at me, pointing at my naked torso.

I rolled my eyes and opened the door wide for him,and slipped into a black tshirt.

"I forgot you live in the penthouse,i was knocking on the door in the 17th floor..." He walked towards the window and stared at the far away City lights.

"I think your alcohol levels are low..." I mocked him with a straight face.

He looked at me leisurely"Yeah didn't had a time for that...the industry project is keeping me on my fucking nerves..."he rested his head on the headrest of the couch.

"What did your uncle as to say about that?" I asked knowing about it way too much than him.

Why? I just don't know.. I like keeping updated on the people who are in my life.

"He made a contact and named it to his future son in law as his wedding gift whoever will marry his daughter..." He gritted his teeth to control his rage and that bought a smile to my face.

"You didn't know that he had a daughter??" I asked sipping my coffee quite amused to see Shahmeer stressed.

"I didn't had a fucking idea,it may sound lame but I don't know that I have a cousin....now who is a blockage to my dream project!!" He answered playing with his lighter flames.

He looked at me suddenly his eyes shone with mischief and questioned,"What's Update with your girl?"

I blame Arsh and Shahzain for this... for teasing me infront of him everytime.

I looked at him as he grown two heads because, why the hell he wants to know about Hania. But I know he came here for a break from his tensions,so he is asking random things.

"She called me Bhai today,i admitted"he just brust into laughter,a husky laugh filled the room.

"From being to the most wanted man to being called Bhai by the girl you like, you made a long journey Hamza." He teased,and I'm controlling myself self not to smack him on his face with the vase infront of me.

He helped himself for one cup of coffee,"how the hell you all drink it tastes like poison to me " he made a disgusted face.

"Saying the one who drinks whiskey at 10'o clock in the morning " i don't mind him telling that,we all are normal except him.

He thinks the world involves only 4 things his business, alcohol,women and his cars that's it.

If people say shahzain is a Playboy then the world yet have to discover what to call shahmeer.

"What's her name?? I remember it as Zerlin???" Now he is playing games with me.

"It's just Hania for you or Miss Mailk as you like to address people." I know he will not do anything to her, but i know how far he can go for things he wants.

"Little jealousy or it's possessiveness, over there.. anyway I like it, seeing you behave once for your age." He commented.

Now it's getting too much for me,we had pretty bad fights in past, but still I'm controlling myself.

"Don't worry Hamza i don't think of her like that..." He crossed his legs.

"You better not, because you won't leave this fucking buliding alive " by my tone he knows it's not a warning.

A small smile played on his face"She's not even my type, I like girls who just-"

"Don't need to repeat yourself i heard that shit a million times now" i cut him off.

I'm becoming a prude now a days..

"Don't Forgot that Hamza you and me are not that different..." He reminded me like I denied everything happened in my life.

"I know but I don't disrespect women nor I'll sleep with the girls whom my eyes lay on." His nostrils flared with the offence.

Our talking style is quite different we dig at eachother hurting or satisfying our egos in that process.

But as he said we are same, the difference is that I'm cold,arrogant like to have things private,he uses he his fire,smile,talks to get what he wants,and it works all the time.

"When are you gonna make it official??" He asked and i just looked blinking,as he spoke another Language.

"Means the whole elite society is eager to see you with a girl,so that they can marry there daughters somewhere else...." He added scrolling his phone.

Is he secretly interviewing me?? Or really he forgot to have his drink today???

"I like to keep my love life away from the media, I don't like seeing headlines of me every other day regarding my love life... i said and he clenched his teeth.

I hit him and the right spot,and the corner of my mouth quirks..

"So you are planning something big? Like a special thing??" He asked,i raised my eyebrows confused what the hell he wants to know.

"Come again?"

"Like a proposal at a beach or any destination??"

"She'll kill me drowning in the same ocean...." I answered honestly.

He just laughed slightly at my words"I like her before we even meet....she sounds so cool.." and his laughter died when his phone pinged with a message.

"Fucking paparazzi this bastards don't have any important thing to focus on." He cursed typing something aggressively.

"What happened ??" I asked.

He showed me his phone,it was a article "The famous model prakriti Singh seen on a fancy date with a mystery man.."

I scrolled a bit and found her walking holding hands with a man in white tshirt black jacket,black pants and covered his face with a black cap and it was fucking obvious with the smile it's Shazu.

I don't know what they will write getting to know how fucking famous he is than her,she works for his brand....

But it's still unknown to the media, because he cleverly hid all the tattoos on his hand.

"Why the hell he went on a date with her??" Shahmeer asked pulling me from my thoughts.

She has been involved in a lot of controversies lately...She has a case going regarding the drug dealers in the country.

Shazu doesn't care about anything,he likes it he get's it, just like Shahmeer... obviously they share the same genes!

"It's your cousin you should have known about it" i answered unfazed by his glare.

"I'm Shazu's cousin not his assistant to know where he is every fucking minute." He hissed with irritation.

"He don't have a assistant yet" i replied,and he narrowed his eyes.

"Don't you think you are acting too normal this days." His deep voice has a hint of annoyance.

I just chuckled at that"Did you Assume I was abnormal like you..?"

"Anyway have you seen the article of you last week??" A serious look morphed his face covering the previous amusement.

And my blood started boiling with the mention of it.

I just nodded at him, and every word of the article is reeling infront of me.

"I discussed with dad but he informed me to focus on my medical degree..."I started fidgeting the Ac remote in my hand.

I swear I'm picking all Hanu's habits..

"Do you face any backlash for studying in your own college??"

He turned towards me giving his full attention,As much we fight we know that we got eachothers back always.

"Nah i think it's the best decision to join medicine because they don't give a shit about who you are... cause they don't have time for that." I said dryly.

"I thought you will suse them.... atleast give some trouble to Zohaib" he spit Zohaib's name as it's venom.

I just shook my head "He don't deserve the pentalty for the mistakes his publication done...And after all he has enough torcher from his grandfather...." I don't want to be harsh on him, afterall he's a friend.

The real problem is Abhishek Choudhary,he is the senior Editor in the current times media, which is owned by Zohaib Arsalan.

But that one line stuck on my mind, the 93 years of Deccan legacy will end soon.

No matter what I don't let that happen. Not because of the article but also I've seen how my family pour sweat and blood to built the empire which is today.

It all started with a school for underprivileged children from the royal Kingdom.And my great grandfather married someone outside of royalty, and they disowned them but he never let go of his dream to make education affordable.

"Loose up after all he's your bestfriend...and maybe future brother in law too?" He glared at me, the fire in his eyes burned with so much rage.

It's was too Harsh on him,so i dropped the topic and shifted over something light like the upcoming Statics and his real estate business.

"Are you heading home?" I asked mentally preparing for his tantrum.

"I am not old as you Hamza to sit at home... it's just 9'o clock I've a life to enjoy..."A lazily smirk tugged at his lips.

My cold smile told him how little i cared.

"Says the one who is Four years older than me.." i deadpanned.

Satisfaction filled me with his narrowed eyes.

He stood up from his place"By the way I'm going to meet your favourite enemy Abishek choudhary..do you have something to pass to him??" He's comebacks are just insane.

"Just tell him to mind his own business,inform him to don't cross his line it'll be really bad for him and for Zohaib too I don't mind his a friend or something..." I too stood from the couch,to send him off.

"What will you do Nijju?? What should I answer if he asks that..." He asked mischievously.

"Just tell him if he values his life stop writing about me, it's better for all of us?" He smiled cheekily at that.

"i know he'll brush it off with a smirk and then repeat this to him."

"Ki Hamza Nijad Ali ke pass ek gun hai aur usse license bhi...Aur uska Nishana Sohail Ali ke tarah nai.. Zulfikar Ali ke tarah hai jo Tigger daba ne ke liye ek baar bhi nahi sochta." I clenched my fist to control the anger rising in me.

His face lit with a proud smile "That's my boy..." I can't wait to see his shocked reaction he muttered and left.

My phone buzzed with an incoming call the call which I was not expecting.. not at this time atleast.

"Hamza...." The earlier rage i felt cooled down completed.

"Hamza?" My name sounds so good in her voice..

"Hamza!!!" She yelled this time.

"Hmm?" I realised that i didn't reply her at all.

"Bring my notes tomorrow... don't forget them...we have pharmacology class tomorrow.." She shouted from the other end.

"Why are you shouting,I can hear you clearly!" I locked the door and switch off the lights and walked towards my room with a big smile.

She Cleared her throat once"Haa you listen everything, but when I ask you something...ohh shit!! I forgot that Hanu.. I'm sorry!!"

What she just imitated me?

I sighed deeply trying not to think how the fuck she sounded just like me.

"This is the first time, probably i heard you cursing.." i swear I'm so obsessed with her, that i find it hot.

"Shut up Hamza!" I hear the smile from her voice.

No one till date ordered me to do something, and she just gave me a shut up call.

"What did you just say?" She can say anything, but I didn't feel a bit of anger in me.

"I just said shut-up!!" She repeated.

What the hell did she say, that got me blushing now??

"Don't worry I'll bring the notes, you don't need to argue with Karthik tomorrow..."

I'm checking my face in the mirror to see, how red my face is from all the smiling and blushing.

"Hmm bye good night.." she said

I don't want her to cut the call so early"Achha soo rahi ho??"

"Nope I'm going out!" She replied simply.

"What!??"

"Phir iss waqt kya karungi obviously soo rahi hoon, tum itna ajeeb se kyu puch rahe ho soo rahi ho kya?.." she imitated me again.

"Did something possessed you today, staying alone in the room?" I joked.

"I think so... cause i can't sleep.. I'm bored!!" She grumble.

She complained about how she slept due to the dosage of the tablets and. How she can't sleep now.

"Why everything happens to you?" I controlled my laugh.

"Exactly I don't know why always it's me???"

This time I just can't control the chuckle I'm holding back..i really like annoying my pumpkin.

"Hmm good night..."

"Haa good night.."

"Don't forget my book..." She shouted again ending the call.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 426 33
Maheen and Hasan met when they were kids- young, naïve, and hopeful about the world. Just when their story begins, they're separated by tragedy and p...
8.2K 994 64
"I knew you won't take long to come" He said evil smiling "Right! I go after what's MINE" he replied "How comes you are still strong? This should w...
95 3 8
Zahra and Hamza. Hamza and Zahra. It was no simple task for their names to be heard side by side. For their story was a complicated one. A sorrowful...
62.4K 4K 54
"I was on a goddamn vacation in this God-forsaken place. I never meant to get engaged to you. I never meant any of this to happen. You. Me. Us. None...