Me and u-bill kaulitz

By ihaverizz4urdad

" It's me and you, now I've been waiting Think I wanna make that move, now Baby, tell me how you like it" You... More

Characters ✮
"Leave him alone"
Phone calls✮
Sneak out
Devilish(2003)
Thirteen
Thirteen 2
Back home
2005
Interview
Stage night
Photo shoot
Going home.
Surprise.
Family dinner
Promise?
Help.
Costume shopping
Halloween party
Halloween
Christmas shopping
Christmas🎄
2006
Outfit search.
Echo
Schrei tour
Help again.
Choas
Birthday sex
Tattoos
Thankgiving
Concert match
Your mister fighter now?
Make ups make outs
The story will be posted tomorrow😖✌🏾
Um sorry..but sneak peek
2007
2007(FOR REAL)
Sleepover
Smut or nah?
Sleepovers games😈(smut.)
Morning sickness
Nb answered the question🙄
False Alarm.
Song writing.
Off Board.
Zimmer 483 Tour
Pickle tickler.
Pool
Little fucker.
Vist
My girl.
Finale.

Fights

338 8 26
By ihaverizz4urdad

It has been a week since Bill has talked to me, and I was getting pissed off, but I just decided not to act like I cared. I WANT HIM TO APOLOGIZE, NOT ME. I'm too petty for that.

I was cleaning up the house except for the guys room and definitely not Bill's room. I swept,mopped,took out,put in, and everything. As I was organizing the pantry, I felt someone grab my hand and turn me around, and it was Bill looking at my hand. He sucked his teeth before pulling me to the bathroom and sitting me on the closed toilet. This time he didn't take out the ointment. He took out the Vaseline, put them on my knuckles, wrapped them in bandages, and then left when he was done. I rolled my eyes and left when I heard his door close.

Me-that stupid hot idiot,I hate him." I mumbled before bumping into someone. I looked up to see George.

Georg-hey tama-"getting cut off by me.

"MOVEEEEE raising my voice

Georg-uh-oka-"getting cut off again

Me-MOVE." pushing him out my way and making my way to the kitchen,I went to the freezer and grabbed the tub of ice cream and ate from the tub while sitting on the counter.

I got a call from friend Macy (not written but made her up for the story; she's only in this chapter).

Me-what.

Macy-Well, hello to you.

Me-hello..now what?"

Macy-you want to go to a pool party?"

Me-no." I said before hanging up (that's so mean😔)

Tom then came in and stared at me like I was crazy.

Me-what you staring at, you bitch?" talking with my mouthful of ice cream.

Tom-calm down,"he said before grabbing a beer.

Me-pass me one." holding my hand out before it was filled with a beer bottle. I open the bottle at the edge of the counter.

Me-Tom help me. What the hell, man?" said before sipping the beer.

Tom-oh yeah, how about you go to a club and get really drunk to the point you can't stand and call Bill, and he wouldn't have a choice?" He said as he's reading the beer bottle.

As he said it, my eyes lit up, because that was a good idea.

Me-good idea, buddy. I might talk to you later, loser." I said I was going to Bill's room to get my clothes. I pulled out a shirt and a mini MINI skirt and went to the bathroom to change.

The fit:

I did my hair and it turned out amazing.
Hair:

I also got a bikini since it was a pool party. As I was fixing my skirt, I dialed Macy back again.

holding it between my ear and shoulder.

Macy-hell-

Me-hello! macy I change my mind. I want to go, I "said on the phone while going into Bill's room, but he wasn't there for some reason but went in there to get my bathing suit.

Bathing suit:

Macy-okay cool! pick you up?"

Me-yeah, that sounds good!" I grabbed my orange, juicy couture bag and put everything I needed in there.

Me-call me when you get here."

Macy-Ight."hanging up after she said that,me and Macy don't say bye, we just hang up🤷🏽‍♀️

My heels clack as they go downstairs to meet everyone.

Me-oh, hey guys,"I said, walking to my kitchen to grab a beer. I got my bottle opener keychain and put it to use, drinking it.

Bill pov

WHY IS BAE SO SEXYYYYYYY....but she can't be because I'm mad at her.

I looked her up and down before "moving my attention to the TV, but not for too long as her phone started to ring.

Tamara-bye Tom,bye Georg,bye Gustav." and she tells me bye by sending me a glare. Her heels clack as she leaves the house.

Tamara pov again

I saw Macy's car and sassily jogged to her car.

Me-heyy, I said, sliding in the passenger seat.

Macy-SHUT UP AND LETS PARTY, she said, speeding.

Me-SLOW DOWNNN."

We made it to the party alive, thank God.

And they were blasting music; it smelled like alcohol and weed. We stepped in, and she immediately went somewhere. I go to get a drink at the unsupervised bar. Yes.

I poured me a cranberry vodka, and it was really good. I haven't had this in such a long time that I forgot how good it was.

I wanted to try coke and rum.

Me-..oh that sweet." scrunching my nose

I then mix tequila with Red Bull.

Me-mmm"finishing the rest of it

After trying millions of different drinks, I got really drunk and decided to swim. I ran upstairs to the bathroom, changed and stuffed all my clothes I had on before in my bag, and went to the pool. When I got there, the pool looked like it was glowing. I put my legs in the water one at a time before putting my whole body in the water.

I sat in the corner of the pool as the neon light reflected on my face as I sip on a drink, getting pretty bored until someone yelled, "CHICKEN FIGHT!" I looked at the person who screamed that and ran towards her, which took a sec because I was in water, but I got pretty quick.

Me-me!

-

I'm drunk, and I was in a dark, wet alley, and I felt like I was being followed, so I called Bill. This plan is going to work. I called his phone, and he answered on the first ring.

Bill-WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!"he sounds mad, ooo, ahhh.

Me-c-c-calm d-down, can you pick me up?" I said slurring words.

Bill, what the fu-are you drunk?" His voice is slightly lower.

Me-don't worry about that. Please." I was constantly looking around me.

Bill-where the hell are you?"

Me-I'm at 4 Morant Street."

Bill-okay stay on the phone. He sounded pissed, but that was the point.

I waited for almost an hour before he arrived. I walked to the car and slid in. I felt his eyes burn through the side of my head, making me turn my head towards him, and damn, he was gorgeous. He had no makeup, his hair was down in a ponytail, and he had a white tank top and black sweat pants, but I couldn't show that.

Me-If you want me to drive your out of luck buddy,

Bill-you think it's time to be pulling jokes? YOU THINK YOUR'E FUNNY?!" He yelled, making me flinch a bit. I never heard him yell at me like this.

Me-why are you yelling?"

Bill, because you are drunk on 4 Morant Street at night, you don't have people trying to fucking kill you. like, are you stupid?"

Me-WELL IF YOU WASNT IGNORING THIS WHOLE TIME FOR NO ABSOLUTE REASON, THIS PROBABLY WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPEN!"

Bill-NO REASON?! YOU BEAT UP A FAN INFRONT OF EVERYONE,ME, THE BAND ,THE FANS, THE PAPARAZZI-EVERYONE! AND WHO HAD TO TAKE CARE OF IT?!NOT YOU! THAT FOR SURE."

Me-OH? SO YOU THIS ALL OVER THAT FAN?! THAT CRAZY DELUSIONAL FAN! SINCE UR DEFENDING HER SO MUCH, GO SLEEO AT HER HOUSE,SLEEP WITH HER WHILE UR AT IT."

Bill-WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK TAMARA?!THAT IS NOT THE POINT OR THE REASONING AT ALL. The point is that you did it in broad daylight. WHERE THIS CAN GET UPLOADED AND YOU OR EVEN THE WHOLE BAND CAN GET CANCELLED."

Me-well, at least I look good doing it." I mumbled, looking at my nails.

Bill-Tamara, stop talking. Stop fucking talking." He said to start the car and drive home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 421 27
𝗡𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗟𝗼𝗽𝗲𝘇 | After running away from her abusive dad, she moves to Germany, thinking that she will start a new page of her life there, settl...
59.7K 2.8K 81
"Fuck you, Kaulitz!" "Well, if you want to..." Winning Awards, racing cars, drinking, doing drugs, songwriting, going on tour and partyi...
96.1K 1.6K 41
You're a known teen celebrity in America before moving to Germany because of your parents split. The news was all over you and you needed a break so...
712 10 17
‼️‼️ SLOW SLOW UPDATES ‼️‼️ Evelyn (or Envy), Tom, Bill, Gustav, and Georg are in a band called tokio hotel. they all grew up in Germany together whe...