Me and u-bill kaulitz

Από ihaverizz4urdad

" It's me and you, now I've been waiting Think I wanna make that move, now Baby, tell me how you like it" You... Περισσότερα

Characters ✮
"Leave him alone"
Phone calls✮
Sneak out
Devilish(2003)
Thirteen
Thirteen 2
Back home
2005
Interview
Stage night
Photo shoot
Going home.
Surprise.
Family dinner
Promise?
Help.
Costume shopping
Halloween party
Halloween
Christmas shopping
Christmas🎄
2006
Outfit search.
Echo
Schrei tour
Help again.
Choas
Birthday sex
Thankgiving
Concert match
Your mister fighter now?
Fights
Make ups make outs
The story will be posted tomorrow😖✌🏾
Um sorry..but sneak peek
2007
2007(FOR REAL)
Sleepover
Smut or nah?
Sleepovers games😈(smut.)
Morning sickness
Nb answered the question🙄
False Alarm.
Song writing.
Off Board.
Zimmer 483 Tour
Pickle tickler.
Pool
Little fucker.
Vist
My girl.
Finale.

Tattoos

475 3 8
Από ihaverizz4urdad

Remember when bill DIDNT wanna show that tattoo cause he would basically go naked..look like he changed..but I'm not complaining😊

I woke tiered and hungover,what a life,I look to my left to see that bill wasn't in bed and I look infront on me and he's in the bathroom washing his face.
Me-good morning I had a raspy voice cause I just woke up
Bill-good morning he said in a soft tone of voice,he's so sweet(😖😝)
I got up and went to the bathroom to start the shower,I left the bath though to get my stuff my stuff but quickly came back.
Bill-maraa"
Me-hmm?"i said taking off my clothes and going in the shower.
Bill-I wanna get a tattoo."
Me-the star one you was talking about non-stop?"
Bill-yesss I want that."he whined
Me-so get it nobody stopping you hun."I said putting soap on my loofah .
Bill-ok but I don't wanna get it alone,you wanna get a tattoo with me"he said opening the shower curtain with the biggest smile.I huffed out a laugh.
Me-I would love to!but can you close the curtain you're letting cold air in."I said kissing his nose and then closing the curtain.
Bill-OK!ill be in George's room."he said in a cute tone of voice.
-
I got done with my shower and my hair was still wet but it's whatever,I put on juicy couture shorts low rises obviously and I tank top,I put on slippers and went to Georg's room.
Me-wassup -"I yelling stop seeing everyone with a worried face.
Georg-we're watching the celebrity channel,and they found out about you and bill."bro?!??how did they find out?
me-are you serious?!?"i rushed myself inside.

TV:Rumours is says that the famous singer aka lead singers of Tokio hotel are dating,this lead to a lot of unhappy fans this is what they have to say.
Fan1-can't blame bill,I want her to"he said chuckling.ew.
Fan2-that dumb stupid idiot took my man,if she really wants him she gonna fight for him"I laughed she sound stupid as afuck.
Fan3-I don't find anything wrong with them being together I always want them to be together."she said sweetly

Me-both of them can suck my did."I said

Tom-if she at our concert tomorrow and ask for a fight you gonna do it?"he says being a instigator.
Bill-tom shut up."
Tom-tell Tamara to shut up to."he says

Me-um you shut up,mr.talk with dick."

Tom-oh yeah?you seemed like Ms.talk with clit last nights party."
My jaw dropped and so did bill's

Bill-whatttt??"he says acting clueless.

Georg-there's no point of lying bill we all heard..."

Bill-oh."his check grew red
Me-damn..y'all got us"I said putting hands up while pursing my lips.
Gustav-not like we wanted to.."he says falling back on the bed.

Bill-IM GETTING A TATTOO"he says with the brightest smile.
Me-ME TOO!"I said doing jazz hands.
-
(Tattoo spot)
We was waiting for our turn until it was our turn.
Worker-supppp"he says in the stereotypical voices of a surfer.
Bill-hello can me and girlfriend get a tattoo."
Worker-this is your girl?lucky dude"he said looking me up and down.bill sent a glare.
Bill-uh yeah 1 hip tattoo 1 tramp stamp"he said quite rudely.
Bill-and can she get a FEMALE?"he said with a straight face.
Worker-uh sure."he said writing down something.
Once he was done with that he said
Worker-come with me."he said walk us to a station.
Worker-she will be doing yours and I'll with be doing your"he said grabbing a tool.

Worker f-lay down sweetie"I did what she told me and laid down,she got a napkin and put rubbing alcohol on it and rubbed down my back.
Worker f-this is going to hurt so scream as loud as you can."she chuckle as she says and I do the same.
-
Me-OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"I yelled😁
Worker f-it's okay immmmm allllmosttttt......done!"😁

Me-thank you that hurt lik a bitch.
Worker-I know honey,but you did..amazing."I smile.
Worker f-just go to the front desk I'll meet you there."I got up and went to the front desk and I saw bill.
Bill-owwwww"he said in a mocking tone.I slap his arm and he just smile.
Me-lemme see"referring to his tattoo.he lifted his shirt and it was right by his v-line.
Me-soo pretty"I move my eyes from his tattoo to his eyes,he looked mad but he was blushing.
Bill-yeah yeah lemme see your."he said as he grew more red.I turned around to show him my tattoo.
Your tattoo:

He gasped.
Bill-woah.."he whispered I tuned around and he quickly crossed his arm.
Me-whatt?"I dragged out "what."
Bill-you gonna show that to people?"he said in a mad tone but he was still cute.
Me-um idk?I might wear something to show it!"I said smiling.
Bill-how low your pant gonna be?!"he says raising his eyebrows
Me-um?!you have a front tramp stamp..there gonna be as low as yours."I said looking at him.
Bill-imma start wearing high rise."I laughed.

I hope you get a wedgie in your ass from those...

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

712 10 17
‼️‼️ SLOW SLOW UPDATES ‼️‼️ Evelyn (or Envy), Tom, Bill, Gustav, and Georg are in a band called tokio hotel. they all grew up in Germany together whe...
59.7K 2.8K 81
"Fuck you, Kaulitz!" "Well, if you want to..." Winning Awards, racing cars, drinking, doing drugs, songwriting, going on tour and partyi...
Game of Fate Από krotuu

Ρομαντική

3.2K 67 23
When a female lead guitarist and her band cross paths with popular boy band Tokio Hotel, it seems that fate has condemned her to the wildest love sto...
4.9K 150 17
A girl meets tokio hotel after sneaking out with her friends but she starts to catch feelings for Tom and bill who with she choose? Y/n i...